A Fall from Grace

Story Info
A haughty Empress is given a taste of her own medicine.
6.1k words
4.4
33.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neyimadd
Neyimadd
11 Followers

All nations on the borders of Whitemarch had finally fallen into ruin. Many of the Old Kingdoms had succumbed after much struggle to the leeching presence that was the Dark Queen Evelyn's hold, with her armies the Pallid Hordes tearing away at the structural integrity of each bordering nation bit by bit before they would all finally collapse in on themselves, leaving the lands once fertile and orderly as desecrated and lawless vistas where only the depraved could survive. The Dark Elf queen obviously had no intention of governing these new lands, simply wanting to see her enemies uprooted and driven out, so that her name might be the only one spoken when the subject of absolute power arose. Given that she was now known across the land as the greatest of authorities and most ruthless of rulers...it did beg the question of why she was now kneeling in the dungeon of an old abandoned keep, guarded by common thieves and highwaymen much to her own dismay.

"You there! Guard! I demand that you open this cell, and release me at once!" How many times could one woman say that phrase? To the vagrants who now held her in their custody, it seemed like no amount of gold, jewels or diplomatic immunity would ever be worth having to hear her prattle on for another second longer. Each guard would come off his shift in the dungeon absolutely floored by how much the queen could run her mouth, even as they did their best to ignore her, with a group of them even being angry enough with their new hostage that they would end up bringing their complaints straight to their own leader.

"She's not worth it! Nothing can shut her the fuck up!"

"I swear she's just trying to drive us all crazy!"

"It has to be dark magic; no one can be this annoying naturally."

"Gentlemen, gentlemen please!" Raising his hands, the captain of their gang would try and quell the overflowing impatience of his men, looking around the crowd in obvious concern. They hadn't even devised a way to properly put her up for ransom yet, without the empire that was no doubt looking for her finding their hideout and stamping them out. If they failed to work quickly, it seemed this haughty bitch might cause enough of an internal stir with her loud mouth that conflicts might start to arise.

"I can assure you, we won't have to put up with this nuisance for much longer. She'll be worth a thousand times her weight in gold once we find the right way to ransom her." As he tries to satiate the anger of his men, a particular face emerges from the crowd; the sharp features and grayish-green skin of one of his goblinoid officers, jaundiced eyes focusing on the leader as a voice rasps from scarred lips.

"Your men complain of her annoyance, but her very presence is an affront to my brothers." The goblin says, warranting the attention of the many others present; despite the bigoted views of the Old Kingdoms, goblins could find respect among humans in these days, though most commonly among the criminals of the land. "She has enslaved our people. Forced us to fight in her ceaseless and petty wars, and even now she regards us as rats! No ransom; she deserves to be taught a lesson!"

The goblin's words bring the crowd to a hush. Each man here had some reason or another to despise the queen for her part in ruining the lands they called home, but really none of them could aspire for the same hatred that the goblins must harbor, as still the queen regards them as less than dirt even after being made their captive. Crossing his arms, the bandit captain can only furrow his brow and give a nod of understanding, contemplating what could be done to amend the injustices they've all faced/

"She'll still need to be ransomed," he says, "but...gather your men. Just because we'll be delivering her back to her kingdom, doesn't mean she'll need to be in the same condition as when we captured her."

With a soft crackle and pop, the flame of the nearby torches wanes and bows with the minor breeze of the dungeon. The Dark Queen Evelyn found her regal nose scrunching yet again at the unpleasant stench of mildew and grime that hung heavy in the air of her cell. This...This was the lodging of an animal! The fact that these fools would dare subject her to such appalling conditions was nearly incomprehensible to her! To an elf who had lived for decades already, the last week would've felt more like a passing moment, but nevertheless it was one of unbridled discomfort and stirring rage, the dark queen taking any opportunity to lash out at her captors for their insolence. In the current moment, the dungeon they held her in was oddly devoid of guards, though that wouldn't mean any ease to her escape so long as the cell remained locked; the legends which proclaimed her a powerful sorceress were not but colorful myths bringing justification as to how one woman could sire an empire of darkness and destruction by herself, though the rumors of her godliness would've surely first stemmed from her indescribable beauty.

The moment she heard the rattling of a door from down the hall, Evelyn would gather herself up against the bars once more and grip onto their rusted surfaces with her hands, her amber eyes staring daggers into the rounding hallway as if to vaporize the first person she might see. The sound of a group moving down the narrow space was undeniable, and soon made visible through the torchlight was the face of the human who had captured her, and gathered around him at no taller than waist height was a grouping of goblins all in tattered leathers and scraps of armor, squabbling and gawking in their primitive language as they began to come upon her cell. Evelyn would simply give a scowl to their mere presence, with her focus settled solely on the human who led them, the woman sitting up straight in as regal a pose as she could manage and yelling out before the man could even utter a word.

"So you show your face, finally." She begins, her powerful and feminine voice ringing out loud enough to echo through the stone halls.

"You must be here to release me. Have you finally seen the detrimental error of your petty decision? Well do not fret; if I am released now, you will only be flayed alive for a matter of days rather than weeks. I cannot say the same for those of your men who have ignored my orders, however."

"...Gods, you really can run your mouth." The captain shakes his head as he comes to a stop at her door, having at this point figured out that her threats were empty so long as she remained in their custody. Around him, the goblins all gather in a group, enough of them present to quite literally block the hallway as they themselves gripped at the bars of her cell and snarled wickedly at her. The squat little men held mouthfuls of sharp teeth, knuckly fingers tipped with curved claws, and their individual heights coming no higher than the queen's thighs when she was on her feet.

"Open the cage!"

"Punish, punish!",

In hissing vocals of broken common they all chant vindictively as they glared on at their previous overlord, a woman of unearthly appearance. The legacy of the dark queen's rule was rivaled only by legends of her beauty, though to call her flawless physique and godly face legendary may have actually been an understatement. In days long past, her visage was said to even paralyze any who might look upon her, and while she had certainly not lost anything over the decades, the myths which shrouded her would've become disillusioned to the inhabitants of her land and those surrounding it.

"Shoo, you insolent worms! When I am released, I'll seek to make an example of your entire species for this blasphemous slight!" Her voice booms with command, vivid eyes staring down the goblin nearest, who happened to be the same goblin officer that demanded such retribution as this. He was an officer only to the goblins he lead, and in large part due to age, with no goblin ever making it past the ages of twenty in such a line of work. This one was only a few years past such a threshold, sneering at the queen in return.

"Grr-no! No more! It's time that mouth was shut!" With a vehement grow, the goblin pulls the jailer's keys from his belt, quickly climbing up the bars a bit to slot the key into its hole while the dark queen rolls her eyes, looking instead back to the human.

"How on earth do you entertain such rabble? If you intend to intimidate me with this horde of animals, you'll find it rather ineffective. Pests of this caliber cannot so much as lay a finger on me." She would turn her pert nose up indignantly, while the cell door could be heard swinging open with the belabored groan of iron hinges, and the goblins would begin to flood in and quickly surround her even as she paid them no heed. It would look as if even she bought into the legends of her own immortality and untouchableness, though such illusions were shattered to the bandits the moment they managed to put her in chains.

"This isn't intimidation." The human replies simply, his arms crossed at his chest while he watches the goblins start to close in. "It's retribution, your highness. Enjoy getting a taste of your own medicine." With that, he walks to the end of the cell and grabs the bar door, swinging it shut behind the twenty or so goblins under his payroll before he began to stroll back down the hall with a carefree whistle.

As the queen scoffed and watched him go in disbelief, the goblins were given plenty of time to preemptively divvy up her body, and the order in which they would first go. The dark queen was certainly a prize of epic proportions; her sleek, caramel skin was untouched and unblemished, her clothing doing little to cover her assets with a flimsy, minimal top that cupped her heavy breasts and exposed her tight midriff while somehow staying in place, and down below a pair of purple leggings hugged at her thick thighs, and her hidden paradise was covered only by a black lace thong which her rounded ass gobbled up from behind. The bandits had long since taken the many priceless rings, bangles and necklaces she wore, each worth a fortune on their own while her silver crown was also pulled from her head, leaving her long midnight black hair to flow down her back, the strands pooling around her legs in her current kneeling position.

The queen would not take notice of the growing bulge in each goblin's pants, nor how their leader so brazenly approached her now, his teeth grinding and his eyes wild with anticipation as he mutters. "Too long...too long. Now we'll have our revenge, elfslut."

"How dare you disregard me!" Even as she was directly addressed by the goblin, she ignored him further, yelling down the hall to the bandit while the musky scent these creatures carried had begun to reach her nose, making her face twist in a sneer as she rattles the bars.

"I am Queen Evelyn of Whitemarch! The Mother of Darkness! Harbinger of the Pallid Hordes! I will not be threatened, nor will I be si-"

The dark queen's uppity tirade would be brought to an abrupt halt as the claws of that goblin leader tangle into her regal hair, grabbing a handful and yanking her down away from the bars. Her haughty lips would be left parted, perfect for when the horny goblin would all at once push her mouth onto his exposed cock, giving a hissing growl of satisfaction as his curved length finally pins her tongue, and stops her from talking any further.

"Hh...Homnphmn?!" The queen's body almost seemed to go into shock when that meaty cock was pushed past her plump lips, her tongue oppressed and all at once overwhelmed with the salty, earthy flavor he carried, amber eyes having shot wide and full of terror. They flick up to see the goblin's face as he grips her hair tighter, causing her to let off a muffled cry before he forces his cock deeper, testing the back of her mouth with his thick tip.

"Strip her!" He commands, and just like that the other goblins all rush in, the queen left powerless at last as their grubby hands set to work. The leader tugs her back, and she would find herself toppling onto her side upon the cold stone, with his free hand coming down to grab at her bottom jaw while she whimpered and stared up to him, her self-ascribed notion of invincibility completely wiped away. With his new grip, he grits his teeth and forces his cock forward, making the queens eyes roll back and her breath catch as all at once his green cock is speared into her throat, causing a bulge to form in her long neck.

It was then that she'd hear them all chanting in their language, a word which she had become familiar with in the early days of her rule, "Breed, breed, breed, breed, breed!" It was customary for Evelyn to use goblins as a method of torture, taking her captured enemies and allowing them to be violated in her court for her amusement. How fitting it was that now her clothes were being torn away by cruel goblin hands, her tits soon bouncing free while her leggings are ripped asunder by claws that leave red trails over her skin, one of her legs pushed up as she lay on her side and her thong pulled away swiftly to reveal her tight, untouched slit nestled quaintly between her thighs. Another goblin would rush in quickly, his cock already in his hand as he wraps an arm around her upright leg eagerly, pinning the other beneath him as he strokes his length to its full size in preparation to breed this Elven slut.

"Ghhlk...ghhmnlh...!"

"Quiet, whore!" Hearing her regal voice vibrate and echo around his cock made the goblin leader shiver as he grinned and commanded her silence, holding her head steady while his hips began to move back and forth fervently, balls slapping into her chin as he rapes her pompous mouth. Already the corners of her eyes began to well up with tears, though she lacked the capacity to sob, only able to gag and groan lewdly around the cock that rooted into her throat again and again. She drooled like a dog around his hard bone, saliva quickly dripping down her chin and the corners of her mouth as her tongue is pushed from her lips on a particular thrust, left to dangle from the belly of his cock with his balls slapping into it harshly. Each goblin present had his cock out by now, and any onlooker into the cell would see nothing more than a crowd of whooping, gibbering green bodies. Those closest to the queen would fall upon her body and what tattered clothes were left on it, cocks finding every possible place they could to rub and mark her with their pungent musk.

The queen would squirm and shiver as she felt one push up under her arm, another hot girth slapping against her plump ass while two more close in on her curvy center, and a particularly thick one thrust itself between her heavy tits, that goblin giggling sadistically as he reaches down and grips her nipples with his fingers. With a pained sound vibrating around the cock in her maw, her back arches and she kicks her leg weakly as her chocolate duds are twisted and pulled, the goblin licking his lips before he began to press her breasts around his cock and thrust wildly into them, every part of her having pleasure taken from it by at least six greedy cocks at once.

Her stomach would experience a much more acute twist of terror, however, when she felt the heavy tip of a seventh cock pressing and rubbing at her pussy's folds, the girl's eyes shooting open as she surges and struggles to break free. Her arms are restrained quickly, and all she manages to do is bob her head along the cock rooted in her mouth, making the goblin leader cackle and growl in amusement as not even her leg can shake free with how it was hugged to her defiler's chest. Her eyes would dart around desperately, her world, her immunity to such filth, all crumbling to the wind as reality is forced on her tongue, between her tits, over every inch of her body, and with a sudden and powerful thrust, it would be sent rooting into her pussy like a lance that's found its mark.

Evelyn's body would give a hard spasm as she tries to scream, the noise halted in her throat and culminating in not but a wet cough and prolonged gag, the queen shaking between the many goblinoid bodies that piled over her as her most sacred treasure is plundered. The goblin between her legs squeals in delight as his bulbous tip peeks into her womb, and the tight walls of her slit are forced to stretch and mold around him, ruining her for all but his horde before his hips begin to pump mercilessly into her, a hot clapping sound echoing over the rabble and growls of the group as her body bounces and jiggles against their cocks.

Never could she imagine being brought so low, the goblins raking their nails over her dark skin and sending pain through her body followed by a rush of ecstasy she was not at all prepared for. The intense flavor which dripped along her tongue made her stomach flip, and yet it also made her core burn and ache while her pussy was filled, and with each hard thrust that rocked her body, her slit would grow moist and start to coat the goblin's length in her Elven arousal. The musk in the air was almost thick enough to cut with a knife, flooding her nose as these goblins invading each and every one of her senses, even her eyes being assaulted by the sight of the leader's thrusting pelvis, and at the corners of her vision an army of little animals rubbing their cocks and waiting to get a turn at her. To breed her like a bitch...

Her eyelids would flutter while the abuse continues, more goblins even coming up impatiently and grabbing handfuls of her plentiful hair to wrap around their cocks and stroke themselves with, looking to get any pleasure they can from her body. Her tits ache intensely as they begin to get slick with a steady amount of precum from the one that held her chest, his teeth grinding as her nipples were made red and sore, though also quickly growing erect with forbidden pleasure, the grimy grunt sinking his hands into her bust to press them more firmly around his cock.

"M-More! Filthy elfslut! Taste our cum!" Crude words were thrown left and right, and her pussy would start to grow hot with friction as her juices allow for an even faster rutting to pick up, a fact that would make her groan as her eyes rolled and her tongue squirmed weakly. With a muffled yelp, she'd feel her head get yanked back by the hair, the leader huffing and groaning with more intensity as his cock had begun to swell and throb sporadically, and a new taste was put on her tongue. A sticky texture, suddenly glazed over her tastebuds by the creature's ruthless thrusting. All at once, her eyes would widen and focus as she realized what it was that was coming, her senses snapping back and her eyes staring up pleadingly to the brute not to do it.

All she'd get was a grin to her futile whines and begging gaze, the grizzled goblin tugging with a rougher intent at her hair as he gets deep into her throat and causes her eyes to bulge slightly, her breathing cut off completely by a single action. She would squirm in panic, her body already demanding oxygen as he would hunch over and hold the back of her head, thrusting away wildly at her throat while globs of precum drip down, forcing her muscles to swallow on instinct. Their cum was so thick! Like a viscous glue that glazed her esophagus, the girl's tongue pinned between his heavy balls and her own sharp chin before she'd feel it come, with the telltale sign of his testes retracting up, and his cock swelling impossibly down her throat to seal her fate.

She was seeing a dark and fuzzy border at the rims of her vision as the goblin gave a mighty growl, before a cascade of his potent cum would start to flood down her throat in hot jets, pumping impossibly thick wads of his corrupted essence into her mouth and making her feel as if drowning in his manhood...with only one dreaded option left for her.

"...ghlp...ghlp..."

Neyimadd
Neyimadd
11 Followers
12