A Familiar Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No! she told herself, this can't happen! But as she wrestled with those emotions another sex scene had started. She watched as the actress rode her co-star in a very explicit looking scene. As the actress moaned, she felt her pussy start to get wet. She wanted to touch herself and she wanted her uncle to touch her. Her hands moved slightly to her breast and as she squeezed her nipple slightly, she found herself having to suppress her moans, all she wanted to feel was a man's hands on her body; she was now completely turned on and started desiring the only man within reach, even if that man was her uncle.

Ashley got really close to Jesse and put her head on his shoulder, she could smell him, his musk was intoxicating. She bit her lip as she heard the actress on the screen moaning and almost instinctively her head turned and her lips caressed his neck. She kissed it lightly, tasting him for a second with her tongue before putting her whole mouth on it.

This felt heavenly, he had almost forgotten what it felt like to be desired. Jesse let his beautiful teen niece start to explore his body until as expected she took off his shirt exposing his chest, her soft hands cold to touch made him jump which caused her to giggle. He found that to be unbelievably adorable and leaned in to find her lips. He gazed deeply into her eyes, the creamy colour's hypnotic glare flickered as flashes from the movie continued in the background.

No longer holding back, Jesse grabbed her

waist and put her thin frame on top of him, Ashley quickly removed her shirt and shorts exposing her tight body and started kissing him as passionately as she could. His hands now caressed her body without holding back, her back giving way to her nice soft ass, his hands squeezed it softly as his mouth continued to taste this beautiful woman's lips, her mews of encouragement edging him on as his index finger found her wet pussy.

Ashley let out a sweet cute moan as she felt her uncle find her now aching pussy, she felt an itch and she wanted to get it scratched, not holding back, she unbuckled his jeans and almost like a hungry animal pulled them down, she pulled his rock hard cock.

"Holy fuck!" she said loudly as she grabbed it for the first time. "Oh my God, that is a monster." It was the fattest dick she had ever seen. "Holy shit... " Suddenly she wondered if she could even fit him inside. She moaned again as Jesse started to play with her sensitive clit.

"God you're so fucking beautiful." Jesse said looking right into his eyes. He could see a bead of sweat on her brow as he started to speed up while using his other fingers to twist and squeeze her nipple. He looked as her eyes locked on his, her moaning was now louder than he had anticipated and he slowed down enough to keep her at the edge but not entirely finish. "Shhhh..." he whispered next to her ear.

"Ahhhh, mmmmmm." Ashley moaned softly trying not to be loud.

Jesse wanted to taste her, he grabbed her by the waist and picked her up. She weighed almost nothing. He turned her and laid her down on the couch and slowly kissed her body, first at the neck, then went lower till he reached and suckled on her nipples, then again slowly headed south till he reached her delicious smelling pussy. It tasted even better as Jesse's tongue enjoyed the sweet tang, his lips now enclosed enjoyed the soft tissue of her pink pussy lips.

Ashley moaned louder now as she felt his tongue penetrate her and his fingers stimulating her aching clit. She nodded as she continued to feel the pure ecstasy of his fingers, she wanted so badly to orgasm. She began to move her hips as a beckoning for him to go faster. Jesse realised what she wanted and started fingering her faster as he put his free hand over her mouth. She let out a muffled moan as she could begin to feel her orgasm approaching.

"Not yet." He said as he slowed down yet again. It was torture to her, she had never experienced being edged before. Jesse continued, slowing here and there, then speeding up and bringing her to the edge only to slow down again.

It felt heavenly, Ashley could fall in love with this being done to her. For her, sex hasn't actually been too great. Usually, the guy cums too fast for her to enjoy it and at times has to finish herself off. But not today, today she would finally get to feel what it's like to cum while not doing it herself

Ashley felt a deep urge for him to go faster as her own orgasm was right at the tip, her entire body felt an electrical charge as every single one of her senses suddenly came on. Her skin felt cool as every hair on her arm stood up, her hearing so acute she could hear her heartbeat, time seemed to slow and almost stop as she finally felt her orgasm arrive, like waves of pure pleasure, over and over and for a few seconds her body felt pure ecstasy as she screamed into her uncle's hand.

Jesse stopped and started kissing her stomach then slowly went up. As he reached her face, he slowly placed his thick hub at her entrance and started going in slowly. Her face went from aroused to slightly scared. It was happening, her uncle was inserting his cock inside her. She looked down as it slowly penetrated.

"Oohhhhh mmmyyyy..." she moaned. "Wow... so much..."

Jesse allowed a few moments for her to become used to his girth before slowly starting to move his hips, each thrust met with an amazing sensation as her pussy tightened more and more. He grabbed her hips and slowly started going deeper and faster. After a few more thrusts suddenly Ashley stopped him.

"Wait... ohhh... my... uncle... Jesse wait..." she said short of breath.

Jesse looked at her face now flushed. "Everything okay?" he asked.

It took more than a few seconds before Ashley regained control and grabbed her uncle's face and kissed him deeply, letting her tongue go as deep as she could into his mouth. "Wait here." she said to him as she quickly ran into the bedroom, she emerged again opening a condom wrapper with her mouth.

"Now is when the fun really begins." said the voice of the female actress on the TV to her male counterpart. "Just you wait."

Ashley handed her uncle the condom which he put on, she watches as it snugly fits over his circumcised mushroom head. Once it was on he laid her down again, and slowly reintroduced himself. In just a few pumps, Ashley slowly started to accept what was happening. It felt so right as each thrust went deeper and deeper until finally she felt him completely inside her.

"Wow..." he said. The sensation was incredible. With each thrust, Ashley began melting, he could see it in her face, her cheeks slowly started getting rosier, her eyes would on occasion tilt upwards. He grabbed her waist and started going faster and as soon as he did Ashley let out a beautiful moaning sound as she grabbed his back and put her face on to his chest.

"So good... ahhhh, ohhh... fuck..." she said as his manhood filled her, and that itch was suddenly getting scratched the right way. She looked down and saw her uncle's veiny cock enter her with more speed. "Ohh... yes!" she said while still looking down at his cock. "Your dick is so fucking good. Wow... Ahhhhh, Ahhhh, Yes!" she latched her mouth on his neck and started suckling hard.

Jesse was so lost in the incredible tightness that he failed to realise that his niece had started giving him a hickey. He felt it, but it intensified his pleasure more, so he didn't give more than a thought. He grunted with each thrust, it was like nothing he's ever felt before. So much so, that without realising it he started going harder than he expected.

"Jesse... Uncle... Please, slow down... ahhhh, ohhhh." Ashley said in between her moans.

He finally slowed down, each thrust slow but deep, until finally all he wanted was to go fast. He slowly started gaining speed as he grabbed her feet and put it on his shoulder. Now, he could really go to work.

Ashley watched his face, such a masculine look he gave her with each thrust, each grunt made her want more and more and once her feet were at his shoulder he gave it to her with deep long pumps, she could feel his heavy balls slap against her ass and each time it did, she would let out a sweet sound.

The TV played in the background as Jesse continued his onslaught, the sounds of their skin slapping was met with the sounds of the actress again in another sex scene. The moans of both ladies edged him on, he looked down at his beautiful niece, each thrust now met with her gaze on his, her lips opened to release her sweet sexy voice.

Ashley could feel it, she felt the jolt creeping up, it was a long time coming and finally she would feel the ecstatic release she longed for. Jesse noticed her face expression change, he knew what it meant as her pussy started to get tighter, he moved her legs back to his hips and grabbing her waist started to fuck her with a continuous speed and rhythm. Her eyes closed as she felt that sweet orgasm reach ever closer.

"Ahhhhhh... ahhhhh..." her voice let out as she heard the wet squishing sound of her uncle's cock penetrating her, the creak of the couch bearing their weight and the motions of their naked, sweaty bodies, the sound of naked bodies slapping. "Ohhh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum... ahhh..." Ashley said as she felt that sweet euphoric sensation approaching. "Almost there, please don't stop... oh man... please, please, don't stop... oh please, ahhhhh, oh my gosh!... ahhhhh, ahhhhh!"

Jesse started to feel it. No! Not now! please not now. He could feel his own orgasm creeping up, each thrust pushed his cum more and more to the head, it creeped up so fast. "Shit!" he said as he continued his speed. He knew he wouldn't last more than a few more pumps, he looked at her face, she was looking down, she looked hungry, she wanted to cum.

"Almost there... almost there, oh God... oh, ahhh, ahhh... don't stop" she moaned.

"Shit!" he grunted, he was trying to fight that urge as his cum was already at its final destination. Now, with each thrust, he could feel it urging to explode. Her pussy got slightly tighter, making this near impossible job even harder. "Shit! Wow!" he grunted as he wanted so badly to either slow down or stop or cum, he didn't care which.

"Ahhhh, ahhh... almost... wow... oh my gosh... oh man... so good... so..." she moaned as his grunting got louder.

He was going crazy, he had never had to hold back for this long a time. He was going to cum, he didn't want to say anything, but he just couldn't fight it anymore. "Ash... I don't know how much..." he said followed by a deep hard grunt. "I can hold on." he said as her pussy again started to clamp down.

"Just a few more... seconds... I think... Ahhhh..." Ashley said, now looking at his face. She could see the torture on it, she knew he wanted to cum more than anything in the world, his face now red as a tomato. "Yes!! Yes!! almost there, almost there! Yes!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... Oh my God! Oh My God! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" And with that Ashley felt it, her body was hit with an electric jolt as her entire body gave in.

Jesse felt her pussy tighten beyond belief. Her face now buried on his chest as her screams were muffled by his chest. He felt her body shake as she orgasmed, her nails clamped on his back, her hips raised and lowered, pushing his already abused cock beyond the danger zone, no longer able to hold back as his cock released that pent up pressure. His own body started shaking as each thrust emptied his balls with a well earned and sweet, sweet release.

After a few seconds, both of them looked at each other. Jesse saw her red-flushed face and her sweet slim body, she was drenched in sweat. He smiled as her eyes rolled back one last time.

"So, not bad for an old guy, huh." he said as he pulled out and removed the condom, letting it fall to the ground.

"You're not that old uncle Jess, wait, how old are you anyway?" she asked.

"I'm forty-five kiddo, and I promise you, we are not done yet. Go, grab another condom, if you think you can go again." he said before realising what it was that he was saying, he was completely consumed with lust.

"Well, we'll see if you really can keep up... cause, I am not planning on sleeping tonight." she said as she got up and started walking to the bedroom. Jesse saw her slim, heart-shaped bottom as it wiggled. She stopped at the entrance to the room and using her fingers motioned to him to follow.

He swallowed hard, this opportunity will probably never appear again. He stood up and entered the room as Ashley pulled a pack of condoms from her bag. "I see, one, two more... so, let's see if we can finish all of these." she said, wiping sweat from her brow. "If you can... I will give you a prize, anything you want."

He smiled. "I'm going to hold you to that." Jesse said, already knowing what he wanted, and he was going to win this bet and claim his prize, no matter what.

To be continued...

12