A Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

"I'm telling you, I've never been as stuffed as when he fucks me." Said Julie. You'd think my mom was going to be charging them to ride my dick from the way she was praising it.

"Then I am definitely up for a ride!"

I stared up in shock as our hostess, Marta, swung her leg over my torso, grabbed my once-again erect cock and began to stuff it into her hairless pussy. Marta's boobs were staring at me, the two nipples erect and the areolae dark brown circles appearing as eyes. She had at least a D cup's worth, and the sag said they were naturally big. I latched onto them and began to pulp them. I don't know if her delighted sigh was due to that or to her full impalement on my cock.

"His tongue is magical, ladies!" Again, my mother was setting me up. Not that I minded, of course. And as my head was straddled by another pair of legs, I looked up. Way above the hairy gash that was descending rapidly, above the balloon-like boobs, was Helen. My hands could no longer reach Marta's magnificent set, so I shifted them forward and began to torment Helen's nipples.

"Oh yes! Torture my nipples! Now your turn to suck, boy!" With that I had a mouthful of older pussy. It had obviously been well-used, with drips of white cum beginning to ooze out. I didn't care -- I aimed for her clit and fastened my mouth on it. I began to press the Hebrew alphabet into it. After all, anyone could do English, right?

At some point the evening drew to a close. Carrie and Sarah were speaking in hushed whispers to one another, glancing at everyone left as they did. Thomas and I had spent some time sharing our impressions of the women, and the "grownups" were all struggling to stay conscious. The four of us quietly stood and moved into one of the side rooms and let them doze.

"Fucking amazing!" Said Thomas. We all nodded in agreement.

"How did your family get started?" Asked Sarah.

Carrie, amazingly, blushed and answered. "It was me. I started it. One day I was in Helen's walk-in closet when she came into bedroom with Ronnie. Pretty soon they were both naked, and I watched her suck his cock. Then I watched him fuck her until she was crying. I was fascinated. Soon I found another way into her closet and would hide there a lot. Helen is insatiable! I saw her with Ronnie and his business partner. I saw her when the plumber came to the house. I saw her with lots of different men. At some point, we had furniture being delivered. The truck was still out front but I didn't see any of the four delivery guys -- or Helen. I went to go into her closet by my secret entrance and Thomas caught me. I swore him to secrecy and brought him in. We watched her take on all four of them. I felt Thomas over my shoulder, and could feel his cock poking me in the back and I moved my hand to it and heard him moan in my ear."

"I mean, Helen was surrounded by four big black cocks and kept jumping from one to another. She sucked them, fucked them, took them in her ass -- it was any boys wet dream. When Carrie's hand found my cock, I couldn't do anything but let her. That started us. We used Helen's adventures as our cue to spend time together. I thought we were just lucky she didn't get pregnant. Either that or I was shooting blanks."

"He didn't know I was on the pill. It was the only way I could fuck all the football/basketball/baseball teams that Richard thought I was fucking!" Carried laughed and I blushed.

"Anyway, we kept that up for months. And then one day Ronnie walked in on us. I was on my back and Carrie was on top, riding me like a cowboy, I saw Ronnie stand there, staring at us, before he closed the door and left. Later that day, at dinner, it all came out." Thomas was getting lost in his memories.

Carrie spoke again. "I mean, I had just put a forkful of mashed potatoes in my mouth when Ronnie says: 'So, how long have you two been fucking?' and I lost it. I sprayed everyone with potatoes!" She started giggling and we all joined in, imagining the moment.

"Helen said to him 'I think it was that time we had the sectional delivered. That was the time Thomas joined her in the closet. I remember thinking at some point that they had left. When I could think, of course.' Just as matter of fact as that. Like her getting gang fucked wasn't any big deal!" Said Thomas.

"After that, we started to talk about things. Turns out Helen and Ronnie have had an open marriage for a long time, and one of the conditions was that they tell each other everything! They are going to be discussing everything that happened tonight for weeks and getting each other off to that! Can you imagine?" Asked Carrie.

Sarah nodded. I did too. Carrie continued.

"We fessed up about having sex with one another, and it turns out they weren't surprised. Mom said she was known as her high school's slut -- she loved all kinds of sex almost since she first grew boobs! She thought I might have inherited some of that. It turns out she was right. Thomas wasn't my first, and I was so fucking horny that day that it wasn't until we were done that I really even thought about how I was fucking my brother. I started to worry, then he got hard again and I didn't care. How did you guys get started?"

Sarah filled them in on discovering that her younger brother was hung like a prized bull and how she had made it her mission to teach me to fuck responsibly. Like she was teaching me to drive. Or shoot. Oh. It WAS like driving. And shooting!

"I told Julie that night how hung Richard was, and she let me know she would find out for herself. When I asked her about the incest thing, she put it simply: 'He's over eighteen and we're not even in the US, I'm not going to get pregnant, and I'm a slut for big cocks, so what's the problem?' That pretty much settled that for me. That and his big cock, of course."

We ended the night with an informal pledge to get together again, soon. I like expanding our family circle!

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12