A Family Affair Ch. 10

Story Info
A young man and the love he has for his family.
7.2k words
4.83
27.7k
67

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

Lying back on my bed, listening to a few tunes, I had to think about how my life had changed during the past few months. I'd gone from full-time student to full-time employment, making plenty of money as I had no problem doing overtime. Making money meant I could save plus also treat people thanks to the spare cash I had. I'd also gone from a virgin to having sex with more than one woman. The fact that I was enjoying sexual relations with family members didn't concern me whatsoever.

I'd always expected something to happen with Heidi. We'd been close growing up, and the reason we'd pulled back from being as close as we were, was to prevent temptation. But there'd always been attraction, even a deeper love than either of us thought, so the fact we were now together didn't surprise me. Being intimate with my sisters wasn't something I expected. Sure, I'd adored Amy nearly all my life, and the twins were fantastic women, who I loved to bits, but we all knew what we were doing and no one seemed to care.

Aunts and cousins didn't bother me. Being intimate with Sandra and Rebecca fulfilled some older woman desires, if I was being honest. I'd grown up with words like 'cougar' and 'MILF' referring to mature women who might desire company with a younger man. The one surprise was being intimate with my mother. The thing that surprised me, and Mum had confessed, is that it had never felt weird. That night in the hotel on New Years' Eve had been wonderful. One of the best nights of my life, and I know my mother felt the same way. I now loved my mother more than just as a mother. I could see the difference being together with her had made as well. She'd been a shadow of the woman I knew when I was when I was younger. The one major difference was the near constant smile on her face nowadays. I won't say she'd been depressed, but there was no doubting her life had been missing excitement and, more important, a deep feeling of love and intimacy with someone special. I was happy to fill that void in her life.

All in all, life was good. The only problem was I couldn't really tell anyone about most of my lovers. I knew telling anyone about my sisters and mother just wasn't possible. No-one would accept such a relationship and we'd likely be hauled before the courts and thrown in jail. But I knew being with a cousin wasn't illegal. Sure, it was bloody weird, and it was seen as something done by foreign cultures, but there was a real social stigma to being involved with any sort of family member. A close cousin like Heidi?

We'd definitely be called weirdos. But I knew we were both on the verge of thinking 'Fuck what people think, we love each other'. We just needed to find the courage of our convictions, and doing so still came with the possibilities of being social pariahs. I was left thinking it might be worth it, though.

Hearing my phone buzz, I picked it up to see a message from Paddy, asking if I'd be interested in joining him for a beer or two. Considering it was a free Saturday between footy and cricket seasons, I immediately replied yes. Rising to my feet, I popped my head out the door. "Heidi?"

"Yeah?" she called from her own room.

"Going for a beer with Paddy and Chris. Want to come along?"

Walking towards her room, she appeared in the doorway. It was almost she could sense what I was thinking. "I mean, sure, I'll come along but I'm assuming you're now thinking about it?"

"We've been together for a few months now and I'm tired of hiding it. Added to that, I'm getting tired of questions as to why I'm single. I'm not. I'm with in love with you. And I'm also in a relationship with my sisters. And my mother. And my aunts. And my other cousins. But I obviously can't share all that with anyone."

"You realise a lot of people will freak? Most people probably don't even know what we're doing is perfectly fine."

I took her hands in mine, leaning down to kiss her softly. It earned one of those smiles I loved seeing on her face. "Honestly, part of me no longer cares. I love taking you out. I know Simone has loved the couple of times we've gone out. I've even managed to go out with my sisters and no-one we know has seen us. We're a city of a few million people so I guess there is plenty of places around for anonymity."

"Let me get changed." I looked her up and down. "I'm not wearing any underwear, Mark. And I'm not going out in clothes I wear around the house."

"No underwear?" I asked.

"I thought we were going out?"

"We are, I just like hearing the no underwear thing." She kissed my cheek before turning and undressing in front of me. She did it on purpose, of course. Soon as she turned her back towards me, I walked into her room, kicking the door shut behind me, and took her in my arms. "I love naked Heidi," I whispered into her ear.

"Bloody disappointed if you didn't, Mark." We kissed again before she added, "Want to stay with me tonight?"

"You don't even have to ask."

"Good." Her hands went to the button and fly of my jeans. "Want to fuck me before we leave?"

Leading me over to her bed, she lay back and spread her legs, keeping hold of my cock so I slid inside her, wasting no time thrusting into her. Kissing her again, I felt her wrap her legs around me, and was left thinking this was going to be nothing but a quickie. Wanted my cock inside her for a few minutes, I'll cum, then she'd happily go about her day.

We both enjoyed quickies, and she'd readily admitted that, sometimes, all she wanted was to feel my cock in her mouth or her pussy. I'd joked more than once about being in her arse. All she did was give me the sort of look that made me gulp. We both thought about it but it was something neither of us was bothered about trying. At least, we were not bothered yet. In the future, though, maybe...

"Fucking love your cock," she moaned softly.

I kicked off my jeans and shook off my shirt so I could get comfortable on the bed with her, feeling her fingers immediately press into my back. "Make it a long quickie," I muttered as I pumped into her faster.

Whenever her door was closed during the day, that meant she was fucking. It was usually me in her room, but I knew she was fooling around with one or two others. Definitely her mother, though I knew she'd taken a shine to my mother as well. She sent me pictures and video of her with either of them more than once. But anyone walking by her room at that moment would have heard both of us. All Heidi had to do was give me a look and I'd be hard, ready to go.

"I'm going to make sure I'm sitting there later with your cum still dripping out of me," she stated.

"Should leave it on your face then."

That made her smile. "I love it on my face anyway, Mark."

I kissed her again, making her whimper as I upped the tempo of my thrusts and I could feel that familiar tingle of an orgasm approaching. Sliding my thumb into her mouth, she sucked on it for a few seconds before removing it, seeing the smile form as I moved it down to her clit, gently rubbing that as I fucked her.

"What's the rule, Heidi?"

"It's not fun if we both don't cum."

"The only reason I worry about mine is, if I don't cum, it leaves me with a massive case of blue balls."

She giggled for a few seconds. I loved making her giggle. Then she unwrapped her legs and there was a different look in her eyes I now knew well. She needed an orgasm, and she wanted me to cum in her too. So I focused on hers first, keeping the same tempo with my cock thrusting into her but I put the right sort of focus on her clit. She smiled at the fact I now knew her body so well, but even after all this time, I was still learning things about her. Guess you never stop learning, one way or another.

When her back arched slightly and her head rolled back, I knew she was about to orgasm. Feeling her squeeze my cock with her pussy, that's when it was hitting her. "Mark," she moaned, "Oh fuck..."

Her orgasm set of my own, feeling her take my wrist and suck on my thumb again, meeting my eyes and moaning before dragging me down to kiss her. "Fuck me hard until you cum," she told me.

So that's what I did for all of two minutes until I did cum inside her. Needed to take a couple of minutes to recover after that, feeling her limbs wrap me up again as we shared some very soft, tender kisses. When I finally pulled out, all she did was sit up and grab a pair of panties from her drawer, sliding them on. I met her eyes and chuckled. "Well, you weren't lying about that," I said.

Polite enough to let everyone know we were heading out, Heidi drove us in her car as she knew I'd be enjoying a drink or two with my friends. The local pub was quiet as it was early on a Saturday afternoon, Paddy and Chris already sitting at a table, nursing a drink. Heidi told me to sit down as she'd go buy the first round.

Shaking hands first, I took a seat. "Getting Heidi out of the house?" Paddy asked.

"Thought she might like a drink. She knows you two clowns well enough."

Returning within a couple of minutes with a drink each, she sat down and joined the conversation where she was interested. We generally chatted shit, as we'd been mates for years, reminiscing over stupid shit we'd done at school, discussing ideas for the future.

"So how are things with Claire?" I asked Paddy.

"Good, mate. Who would have thought meeting a chick on New Years' Eve would have led to where I am now? We're discussing possibly moving in together, as I want out of home, so does she. The only concern is that we're both full-time students, so the only real option is a share house, which is possibly worse."

"Holly works, at least," Chris stated, "And I do some part time hours in addition to studying, but it's simply not enough to afford our own place to rent. But she doesn't mind coming over to mine. Dad's welcoming and my sister is rarely home nowadays."

"You're working, at least," Paddy added, "You looking to move out?" I shook my head. "Why not? Surely must be better than living at home?"

"Why would I want to move out? The house is fucking enormous and I've got my own little space. I'm left to do my own thing, come and go as I please, pay my mother rent every pay-day."

"Yeah, but we're students, so we have the excuse of taking our girlfriends home," Paddy replied, "I tell you, once I'm working and have just a bit of savings, I'm moving out of home."

"Couldn't agree more," Chris added, "It's awkward when you know your father is in the next room. Even worse when he's just gone through one hell of a bitter divorce."

"Heard from your mother lately?"

"Yeah, she keeps in touch with her kids, at least. Heard more than one excuse about why she cheated on Dad. My sister won't forgive her and I'm finding it difficult to see her in the same light. I knew my parents were miserable. Did their best to hide it, but I always found the silence worse than any possible shouting."

"Anyway, enough about us, Mark. What about you? Claire has tried setting you up on more than one date. So has Holly. I can think of at least three of her friends you would definitely like to at least meet before perhaps dating them."

"Holly is suggesting a double date with one of her friends."

I shared a quick glance with Heidi. All she did was smile at me, so I figured that was the green light. "I'm already with someone, guys," I said, feeling my heart beat just a little faster.

"Really? Who?" they asked almost in unison.

I took Heidi's hand in mine, locking our fingers together, making sure it was visible to my friends. "We've been together since my birthday. Circumstances obviously mean we've kept quiet about it, but it's been a few months now, and we're honestly tired of hiding the fact we're in love. If you accept..."

They both stated to chuckle, shaking their heads, before Chris took out his wallet and handed Paddy twenty dollars. "What's that about?" Heidi asked.

"Paddy has been convinced for years you two were, at the very least, fooling around. So we made a little bet about it."

"So you're serious?" Paddy asked after pocketing the money, "You're together in a relationship?"

"How much detail do you want?"

"He was my first," Heidi admitted, "And vice versa for him. We haven't discussed the future too much, but he wants to share this with his best friends, and I'll be doing the same with mine soon enough."

"We know what people will think, but we don't care anymore," I added, "If people can accept it, great, nothing will change. If they can't, then while sad, nothing will change our minds. What we're doing isn't illegal, isn't immoral, and isn't wrong."

"Fact is, we're in love, and have been for far longer than just these past few months."

"Why would we have a problem with it?" Paddy asked, grinning away, "Shit, we've assumed you've been fooling around, and figured something might have been going on. The only reason we've been trying to set you up otherwise is that you never said otherwise. Acted like you're single so..."

"Is this just between us for now?" Chris asked.

"Though I'd prefer you keep it between us for now, others will eventually learn of our relationship," I replied.

"We just can't keep this sort of secret from everyone we know. Our family obviously know."

My mates shared a glance and shrugged. "Do whatever makes you happy," Paddy stated, "But some people will freak."

"We know. As I said, we no longer care," I said.

"Well, anyway, ready for cricket season?" Chris asked.

Heidi sighed but shuffled closer, resting her head against my shoulder as I wrapped an arm around her. My two best mates shared another glance and grinned at me. I couldn't help grinning in return. We ended up enjoying a few bevvies before calling it a day, as they were being bothered by their girlfriends to take them out for the night. Outside in the car park, we shook hands, and I was left thinking they definitely approved from seeing how happy we both were.

I had some good mates.

During the drive home, Heidi admitted she wanted to do the same with her friends, but she simply wasn't sure how they'd react. She'd known my friends as long as I had, and I'd known hers for just as long. I assured her they'd most likely be just as fine with it, but I could feel her nerves. So I put it rather simply for her. They accept and nothing changes, or they don't and perhaps prove they were not the friends she thought they were. It probably wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear, but it was also the truth. At the next red light, she leaned over and kissed me.

"You're more important anyway," she whispered, "Friends will come and go. But you'll always be here, or you'd better be."

It might have been early spring, but the sun was out and it was getting warmer, so most of the family was already outside enjoying the sun and the increasing warmth. The heater for the pool was still keeping it warm for the time being, though I'd switch it off once the temperature starting to hit the lower thirties (Celsius).

Heidi and I joined them outside once she was in her bikini and I had my swimming shorts on. Felt good to feel warm sun on the back. No surprise Deborah now had no problem sunbathing nude, though Katie and the others wore both top and bottom of their bikinis. Mum was also topless, sitting down on her lounger as she smiled at me.

"You approve, sweetie?"

"I'd rather you be naked, Mum, then I could very naughty with you."

She smacked my arm with her book. "You've got a one track mind sometimes," she said, chuckling away, before sitting up to kiss my cheek, "I love how you look at me though. I haven't felt so alive in so long. I guess it helps the fact a virile young man like yourself is interested in me helps."

Once I was in the pool, I was joined by Kelly and Simone, the latter taking off her top straight away before swimming towards me. The kiss wasn't a surprise, and I knew she'd taken her top off so I'd get hard, but also a sign she wanted me to play with them. She had the biggest bust of all the women, only Amy with a close cup size, and she knew I loved them too.

Sitting on the ledge within the pool, she placed a knee to either side of me. A quick glance at Heidi, busy chatting away with her mother, though she shared a glance with me and smiled. She'd had my company for the afternoon, she'd probably end up fooling around with someone else until later that night.

"Love watching you openly flirt with your mother," she said.

"My mother is hot. I'd be stupid not to let her know that."

"And me?"

I gave her breasts some attention which answered that question. "As I said, I think you're fucking gorgeous too," I whispered into her ear.

She took off her bikini bottoms, throwing them to the side of the pool, before helping me lower my shorts. We both moaned as she lowered herself down on my hard cock. Kelly swam over to sit next to me as Simone started to gently rock on my cock. Grabbing her arse, we made out as she seemed to just enjoy herself, which is all I wanted.

"Damn, my little sister is hot riding you," Kelly whispered.

"Best cock I've ever had," she murmured.

Kelly kissed my cheek. "Me too, little sister." Then she surprised me by kissing her sister. I hadn't been aware they were doing anything together. Maybe it was just in that moment, as even Simone was surprised by it. "What can I say, my little sister has a fantastic body and I love watching her ride his dick."

Simone kissed her back. "Want to ride him next?"

"Only after he's cum in you first."

Simone leaned over and kissed her again, Kelly responding immediately. I'm sure many thought I just thought it was hot, and it was, but it was also rather sweet. Simone rode me faster as she grew more excited, keeping a hand at her hip as I pulled Kelly closer. When Simone stopped kissing her, I turned to kiss her too.

"Just so you know, Caroline, your son is about to fuck both my daughters."

"I know, Sandra. Want to go join in?"

"While I'd like some of that dick, I'll let my daughters enjoy him."

"Well, if you don't want dick..."

I turned my head so fast, Simone and Kelly both started to laugh as I watched my mother take off her bikini bottoms. "Fucking hell, I think your dick just got thicker," Simone said, laughing away.

"You love your mummy?" Kelly whispered into my ear, "Want to fuck her too?"

"Now you're just teasing," I muttered, "I'm loving being inside Simone right now. Merely showing an interest in hearing my mother and aunt about to have some sexy times."

"Want me to come closer, sweetie, while Auntie Sandra licks my pussy?"

"Oh god," I moaned. My mother knew how to push the right buttons.

Simone slid off my lap and offered her hand, escorting me across to one of the spare lounges, making sure I was lying down before she thought showing off would be better, as she happily started sucking my dick instead. I wasn't going to complain about a blowjob, glancing to see my mother looking back at me, her sister already between her legs.

I tore my eyes away to focus on Simone's head bobbing between my legs. I couldn't fault her blowjobs, and the fact she was so enthusiastic. I'd tested what she'd told me before, walking into her room more than once, lowering my fly and simply offering my cock. Each time, she got on the floor and happily blew me each and every time. What made her happy is that I'd cum, then I'd return the favour.

Kelly sat beside her sister, Simone eventually raising her head. "Want to suck his..." Couldn't even finish her sentence before Kelly's lips wrapped around my cock, causing Simone to chuckle. "Okay, you're eager."

"Fucking... Kelly..." I moaned. She admitted that, though she'd had a couple of partners, she'd never been all that comfortable doing it, but she wanted to do it for me. So I guess she swallowed down any fear and concern. When her eyes looked up into mine, and I could see the delight in them, I couldn't help smile at her.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers
12