A Family Affair Ch. 11

Story Info
Deborah lets Mark know what she really wants. And gets it.
11k words
4.83
30k
62

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,286 Followers

A/N -- Hello. Been a few weeks since I uploaded the last chapter. At the time of uploading this chapter, I have 16 in total written, so after this upload, I'll have five more for the time being. Not sure if I mentioned before, but I intend for this series to be around twenty chapters long. I have Chapter 17 partially written, so it'll be another three chapters' minimum after that. I am focusing on other series for the time being, but endeavour to return to this series to complete it soon.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback so far. Hope you continue to enjoy the series.

*****

Deborah

Opening her eyes, Deborah couldn't help smile. Katie had spent the past couple of nights with Mark. Everyone in the house knew how in love she was with him, and there was no doubt he was starting to reciprocate those deep feelings. If he wasn't careful, he was going to feel the same way about four in the house, as there was Heidi, there was their mother, there was definitely Amy, and now Katie... She would freely admit she loved her brother, and that he loved her, but she was more worried about having a hell of a lot of fun with him.

"Mum," she whispered.

Her mother turned around, her eyes wide as she smiled at her, leaning forward so they could kiss. "Now I know why Katie is smiling so widely half the time at breakfast, Deborah."

"What can I say? I love making my sister cum, and I can say the same about my mother. Add my brother to that too." She left a soft kiss on her lips. "Anyway, I remember your tongue proving rather talented in return, Mum."

"I love eating family pussy." She couldn't help laugh at the blunt statement. "Particularly if it's one of my daughters." She turned around and cuddled back against her mother, feeling her arms wrap around her. "I love waking up with my children like this nowadays."

"I know you do with me and Mark. Amy?"

"Sometimes. I know she would rather your brother, but as we all know, there's only one of him, nine of us. He does his best to be equal but it's difficult. I know we'd all like to be selfish and have him to ourselves, so that's why I make love to my daughters, sisters or nieces, because the love I have for you is the same as my son."

"I love being like this with you, Mum," she whispered.

"I know, sweetie."

"Don't want to go to work. Would rather stay here like this with you."

"If I could retire and live like this, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But although we are very comfortable, we still have to work. Fact of life, unfortunately."

"At least we're going on holiday soon."

"Exactly. Two weeks away where we can live freely. Your brother won't know what to do, where to look, almost how to behave." She gave her a gentle squeeze. "Come on, we should have a shower and join everyone for breakfast."

Being naked with her mother in the shower kept her rather excited, though they did not to pleasure each other as they enjoyed a good wash. Visions of the previous night did flash through her mind, particularly when she was on her back, legs spread as wide as possible as her mother ate her pussy with three fingers in her arse. The orgasms she experienced were some of the best of her life. Her mother's pussy over her face as she returned the favour with her tongue, at least, feeling her mother continuing to pleasure herself. Cuddling afterwards, Deborah suggesting that maybe they could use a strap-on and they could make love that way. To say her mother was delighted with that idea was an understatement. She used sex toys with her twin, of course, but the idea of having her mother fuck her, even if it was a synthetic cock, was very exciting.

After getting dressed in her own room, she wandered out to have breakfast before heading out to work. Katie was sitting on her brother's lap, still snuggling away as she sipped at her coffee. Heidi and her mother were sitting close together, and she recognised the look on her cousin's face. She'd been intimate the night before. Sitting next to Amy, her older sister glanced at her and smirked. "Good night?"

"Wonderful as always."

"Considering the noises you were making, then Katie added to that, my dildo got a workout last night."

"You should have come joined in, Amy. Mum would have loved it."

"A nice idea, but you two were clearly enjoying yourselves. As for her," she gestured with her head towards Katie, "What else can you say?"

"My twin has always been adorable. Enjoy yourself last night, Katie?"

"We snuggled most of the night, after we made love. Mark loves just holding his sister sometimes."

Heidi sighed. "Same with me, Katie, same with me."

Mark came strolling in dressed for work. He stopped at seeing the entire table looking at him, momentarily nervous before he asked, "What? Something on my face?"

"Just sharing details, sweetie," Caroline replied.

"Oh." An easy smile formed. "Well, I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening with my incredibly adorable sister." He paused before looking at Katie. "Who does make some very cute noises when excited."

Deborah glanced to see her twin blushing but also smiling. So she decided to have a little fun of her own. "Mark, can I ask a question?"

"Shoot."

"When the hell are you going to get around to fucking my arse?"

Sitting back in her chair, she couldn't help smile as you could have heard a pin drop. Most of those around the table stared at her, though they were trying not to start laughing. Her little brother stared at her, jaw dropped wide. Then that smile they all loved started to form on his face, and she felt that familiar flutter in her heart when their eyes locked.

"I had no idea it was such an important matter, Debs."

Feeling all eyes watching her, she stood up, appreciating the look in his eyes as she hadn't changed since getting out of bed, wearing a pair of small shorts that looked painted to her arse, and a crop top that showed off plenty of bronzed skin. Walking around the table to stand in front of him, she then slowly dropped to her knees, never moving her eyes away from his.

Running her hands up and down his thighs to his hard abs, she rested her chin lightly against the erection that was started to form underneath his trousers. "You know I've got interests that are rather different to nearly everyone here," she said softly, "Yes, my sister will fuck me sometimes with the strap-on, but it's nothing like a hard, solid cock plunging my bowels."

"Okay, is she trying to turn us all on?" Amy joked.

"I don't just want anal with you, Mark. I want to do so much with you," Deborah admitted, "I know you still have that little booklet. Honestly, you don't need that anymore, simply because I'm going to approach you from now on and gauge your interest in anything I suggest." Deborah then glanced back at the table. "I know there's one other woman at the table who might share some similar interests."

Simone rose from the table immediately, joining Deborah on the floor on her knees, gazing up at her cousin. "I told you long ago I'd love to be nothing but your little sub, Mark," she said, "I'm not sure what Debbie is interested in, but I'd love nothing more than for you to completely control me, whether it's an afternoon, a day, a weekend... Maybe forever..."

Deborah smiled as her little brother looked between them, unable to hide the surprise on his face. Then he gulped, and for once, the smile didn't immediately return. She didn't blame the poor man. "Um... Can we talk about this later? I really need to get to work." Thankfully, he leaned down and kissed Simone first, a soft meeting on the lips, before he finally kissed her, and that was incredibly passionate within seconds. When he finally pulled back, he had her panting, and she could feel dampness in her shorts. "I love you," he whispered, "Both of you. Well, all of you. But I guess we do need a conversation."

"Tonight," she whispered, "I'll tell you everything, Mark. Everything I want to do with you, and we can go from there."

Feeling his fingers caress her cheek, meeting her eyes, she almost started to cry. In addition to the love that was always present, there was a healthy dose of lust and desire. "Okay, tonight," he said softly, offering his hand to both of them, finding herself being hugged alongside her cousin. "Is this just something for you, Debs, or do you want to be involved, Simone?"

"I think just Debbie for now."

"Okay."

Mark walked around the table, kissing everyone goodbye, as he was usually one of the first out the door. He was putting in all the hours he could every week, saving plenty of cash, as everyone knew he wanted to treat the nine women in his life to plenty of nice things. His kiss with Katie left most of the women around the table breathless, while the kiss with his mother had Debbie squeezing her thighs, no doubting her mother was turned on by the time he'd collected his things and disappeared out the door.

"Okay, who needs to masturbate before head off to work?" Debbie had to ask, the table erupting in giggles again.

She wasn't joking. As soon as she was in the shower, she sat on the floor and directed the nozzle where required. Now that there was no shame in taking care of yourself, she had no problem making a lot of noise and she brought herself to orgasm more than once. The sort of leg-shaking orgasm that left her legs feeling like jelly.

Staggering to her room afterwards, she wasn't surprised her twin sister appeared in the doorway, leaning against the frame, as she tried to put on her panties, her body still quivering from time to time. Katie teased her, as she would have expected. "Good orgasm?"

She sighed and surprised herself at feeling emotional. "I just really want to do so many things with him, Katie," she whispered, "I hadn't been with a man for at least a year before we were finally intimate. I love everything we share, Katie, but there's just something about a big, hard cock..."

"I know what you mean."

Putting on a bra, she turned towards her twin sister and smiled. "Don't suppose..."

"No, Deborah, I love him in my pussy, but I'm not interested in anal." She paused a moment before smiling. "I mean receiving. I'll happily use my strap-on with you because I know how much you love it."

As she continued getting ready, she had to ask, "You reckon he's done it with Mum?"

Katie cracked up laughing. "Well, I wouldn't put it past her nowadays. She's completely rediscovered herself and her sexuality since they started sleeping together. But, no, I'm fairly sure he's still not had the opportunity to slide his big cock inside someone's bum."

"Not even Heidi?" she has to ask.

Katie did take a moment to look thoughtful. "I think she'd do it in a heartbeat if he asked. But if they'd done it together, I honestly think they'd have told everyone. They have no problem sharing what they do with each other."

After doing her hair and putting on a little make-up, it was time to head off. She was distracted all day. No real surprise considering the content of the conversation that morning. Wearing a skirt, she eventually just took off her panties, considering they were absolutely soaked by midday, keeping some tissues with her so she could occasionally clean up the dampness of her pussy. It amused her how just her imagination had her pussy leaking all day.

The house was empty when she arrived home from work. As horny as she'd been all day, it was actually a relief, heading straight for her bedroom, stripping naked before lying back on her bed. She kept a couple of good toys in the bottom drawer of her nightstand, pulling out one of her favourites, not too big, not too small, just the right fit for her pussy. More often than not, she'd just rely on her fingers, as it just felt more authentic to her when masturbating, but Mark had turned her on something fierce that morning.

"Oh yes," she moaned softly to herself, sliding the dildo inside. Then, putting it bluntly, she fucked herself something silly with it. Right hand holding the dildo, she used her left hand to play with her nipples before heading south to fondle her clit.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, pumping the dildo faster and faster. She could feel herself dripping like a waterfall, no doubt leaving quite the wet spot underneath her. She whimpered and moan, feeling her arm get tired, but she was desperate for an orgasm. "Please fuck me, Mark," she cried.

Hearing movement, she opened her eyes to see Katie standing in the doorway, just watching her. Deborah wasn't going to stop for anything or anyone now. The house could be on fire, and she'd ensure an orgasm before making her escape. Closing her eyes, she imagined it was the thick cock of her brother inside her pussy. "Mark, please," she whimpered.

"Oh Deborah," her twin whispered.

She could feel the orgasm building at her core, knowing it was going to be explosive. Using all her experience to hold it back, both of her hands must have been a blur to her sister. Then her orgasm hit.

"Ohmyfuckingod!" she screamed, her fingers not relenting on her clit as she pulled the dildo from her pussy, feeling that first squirt of her pussy. Somewhere in the distance, she could hear her twin sister giggling, her entire body quivering as she rubbed her clit to a second explosive orgasm almost immediately. A third one followed within a couple of minutes, and that was enough, her body almost crying out for her to stop.

The dildo fell to the floor as she rolled onto the side, her hand between her legs which she kept them pressed together. Sensing a presence in front of her, she opened her eyes to see Katie sitting on her knees next to the bed, leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"Horny all day?" Deborah managed a nod. "Because of him?"

"You're all about romance, Katie. I just need him to control me. I can't help how I feel. I want him to just own my body."

"Sounds serious, Deborah."

Stretching out, she felt her sister's hand trail up and down her body before leaning forward to give her a soft kiss. "Think I got most of it out of my system, Katie." She watched her sister pick up the dildo, sliding it into her mouth, no doubt to taste her. "Want to get it from the source?" she had to ask.

Katie was naked and between her legs when their mother arrived home. Hearing her call out, Katie was far too busy eating her out, Deborah moaning that they were in her bedroom. Caroline appeared in the doorway and immediately started to chuckle. She also figured it out rather quickly. "Someone must have been horny all day," she suggested.

"God yes. Just thinking about Mark doing unspeakable things to me with that massive cock of his."

"Amy should be home soon, so I'll get started on dinner."

Deborah couldn't help chuckle. "Didn't even realise she wasn't home. I was far too intent on masturbating as soon as I got inside."

"She's been out for afternoon tea with some friends. Katie, make your sister cum once more, then you should settle down. Okay?"

"Yes, Mummy," Katie replied, Deborah noticing she wiggled in the direction of her mother. Caroline licked her lips, as Katie's pussy was dripping wet too, but Deborah noticed she took a deep breath before turning around and disappearing from view.

Katie needed attention, Deborah asking her to turn around, twin sisters enjoying the pussy of each other, enjoying a mutual orgasm before they cuddled together for a few minutes. By the time everyone was home except Mark, Deborah had quickly showered and changed into her normal house attire.

"Sounds like I missed out on a show," Amy suggested as she helped their mother prepare dinner, "Was today a struggle, Debbie?"

"My pussy was leaking all fucking day, Amy. I mean, I know I'm a horny little thing a lot of the time, but today was ridiculous."

"Need a good arse fucking?"

"I've been patient, Amy. I think it's time to just strip naked, get down on my hands and knees, wiggle my bum in his direction, and tell him to go nuts."

"He'd still end up in your pussy."

"No, because I'd ask one of you to write 'INSERT COCK HERE' on my cheeks with an arrow pointed to my lubed up rosebud."

Amy burst into laughter. "Bloody hell, Debbie. How horny are you?"

Mark arrived home a few minutes later. They knew he'd been to the gym as he'd clearly gone for a workout, wearing a tight white shirt that showed off his body. Once again, Deborah found herself squeezing her thighs. She must have looked flushed as Mark grabbed a drink from the fridge asking saying hello to everyone, turning to where she was at the table.

"You okay, Debs?"

"I'm so fucking horny, Mark," she replied, unable to stop the sigh.

Again, that warm smile appeared on his face in an instant. "Is it about what you mentioned this morning?" Nodding eagerly, he walked over and took the available chair next to her, pulling her chair closer and cuddling her. "We'll talk in my room after dinner, okay?"

"After talking, can you fuck me? Please?"

"Debs, you don't have to ask, plead or beg... Although I do love hearing the desire in your voice."

"It's because I love you," she said softly, "But while I love you, I just need you too..." Feeling his arms around her again, she knew she'd have to confess one or two things she'd done with an ex-boyfriend or two. Mark knew she'd had an active sex life before she gave up everyone to sleep with only the family. Same as Simone, in many ways. Mark obviously didn't care, aware everyone had a past and he certainly wasn't going to judge her or anyone for enjoying sex.

She managed to calm down in time for dinner, though was fairly sure she looked a little flustered, sitting next to her twin sister as always, Mark and Heidi sitting opposite with Amy to his other side. Amy gave her the occasional glance and smiled, almost a knowing glance that she knew how horny Deborah was. What caused her to jump was feeling Katie's fingers lightly caress her thigh. Glancing at her twin, who returned a face of innocence, she reached down and gently took her hand, linking their fingers together.

"Love you," she whispered.

"Love you too," Katie whispered back.

"Mark?"

"Yes, Mum?"

"You really need to pound your sister into submission this evening. I'm feeling a lot of sympathy for her right now. She's absolutely gagging for it."

Deborah focused on her plate of food, feeling a sympathetic hand on her wrist from Kelly. "Oh, I know, Mum. Trust me, I'll look after her. We'll talk first, then she's going to spend the night with me."

Deborah almost sobbed with relief. She had no idea what was going on with her, but the relief was palpable, sagging back against the back of her chair and sighing. "All three holes," she whispered, feeling herself blush for a moment. It was one thing talking to her mother or twin about all her desires, but admitting it to Mark was something else. She finally looked up to meet his eyes. "I want you to own me, Mark. Not just own, though. I want you in control. Completely."

He smiled at her again, that easy smile that made them all love him that little bit more each and every time. "As I said, Debs, we'll talk about it. Whatever is on your mind."

"What do you want?" she had to ask.

"My mission in life is to make nine women I love as happy as I am."

She felt herself blush again as she knew he was being unfailingly honest, like he always was. She knew he'd never do a thing to ruin what they shared. Part of her was saddened that their friends would never know of the love their family shared. According to the world at large, he was in a relationship with Heidi. It wasn't illegal, and while not exactly socially acceptable, at least their friends had mostly accepted it.

Dinner finished, everyone helped clean up before their mother wandered into the living room with Amy and Heidi, Katie headed off to her room, while aunties and cousins disappeared to the other end of the house. Mark waited for her to be ready before he approached, wrapping his strong arms around her. She felt herself just melt into him. No-one had ever had such an effect on her before.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,286 Followers