A Family Christmas - The Sequel

Story Info
Tom, John and Kitty enter a new phase in their relationship.
2.4k words
4.56
29.8k
65

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers

A Family Christmas- the sequel

"Oh fuck, Tommy! Your cock feels so good in your mommy's pussy!"

I smacked my mother's jiggly ass hard. It rolled forward like waves on an ocean then bounced back. Since I came home for Christmas break from college, this was one of my favorite views of my mother. Her leaning on my desk, her big jugs swinging while my cock disappears into the frothy whiteness covering her succulent pussy.

"Come on, Momma! Move that big ass!"

Kitty slammed back hard enough to cause me to lose my balance. I stumbled back, repositioned my hands on her hips, and slammed her back on my cock.

"Yes! Yes! Fucking Yes! Fuck me hard!"

"You like that, don't you? You like your son treating you like a street whore!"

"I am my son's whore! And his whore will do whatever he wants!"

Kitty was an amazing fuck, made more amazing by her total lack of inhibitions. There were no limits, no feigned embarrassment, no stifled moans. Momma loved to be fucked in all of her holes, and anyone in earshot could hear that she did.

It wasn't always like this. We were a typical family for most of my life, perhaps a little more well off than the average but normal.

Our life changed after she had her stroke after Thanksgiving. Before the stroke, she was my corpulent, strong-willed mother, the distaff half of a husband/wife team that built an IT empire.

It was two days before New Year's Eve. Outside the window, a gentle snow was falling. The white flakes were fluttering to the ground, gradually covering it in a white blanket. It was a scene you would expect to see on a postcard, absolutely beautiful!

In our home office, it was a scene out of a porn movie. Kitty and I were naked, and we were fucking with her bent over the desk. Her fleshy ass and my cock were covered in white foam from our lovemaking. Since coming home for Christmas break, I lived a dream, a dream most sons imagine but never achieve; I was fucking my mother.

"Move your big ass, you mommy slut! Fuck your son like you mean it!"

"That's right! Talk nasty to me! Treat me like the cock loving slut I am!"

Momma's stroke after Thanksgiving caused her to lose some motor control and experience a Cognitive Decline. The loss of motor control meant she had trouble doing things like applying her makeup, driving, or shaving. I routinely shaved her pussy and underarms.

The cognitive decline stunted Kitty's normal social inhibitions. Periodically, She acted out her repressed sexuality. That's why we were fucking. Since her stroke, she was a sexual libertine.

She had lucid periods. During these periods, she was the iron-willed, no-nonsense businesswoman. The caveat was she was aware of her promiscuity but felt no guilt about it.

"Can you hear it, mommy slut? Can you hear your wet pussy popping?"

"Oh god, yes! I can hear it! It's wet for you, Tommy!

I heard a noise behind me and looked over my shoulder to see my father standing in the doorway watching us. He was dressed for a business trip, wearing his grey Armani business suit and gleaming Gucci black loafers.

"Tom, I...uh...sorry! I'll come back."

I wondered how long he was there.

"Uh...hello, dad!"

"Hi, John! Tommy is fucking me just like you asked."

Mom looked back over her shoulder and smiled at her husband. She did not stop rocking her big ass back on my cock, eliciting the occasional pussy fart.

The veins in my father's neck were as taut as steel cables. His face was so red I was concerned HE might have a stroke.

The other thing, the thing that made fucking my mother even weirder, was that my father knew about it and encouraged it.

"Hold on, dad!"

I pulled back, my cock sliding slowly out of my mother's creamy pussy. Our combined juices flowed from her gaping hole across her clit and pooled on the dark mahogany of the desk.

"Mom, dad and I need to talk!"

"Oh poo! You haven't cum yet! You know I loved the gooey feel of my pussy after you fill me with your baby batter."

Mom stood and turned around. The look on her face told me she was in one of her less lucid periods. She cycled between this and her lucid periods. Even in her lucid periods, when she was the steely-eyed businesswoman, she wanted to fuck me.

The red color on dad's face and neck turned to a deep purple color.

"Mom, we can...finish later. Dad and I need to talk."

"Okay! I'll take a shower while the two men in my life talk. John, did you want me to give you a blowjob before you leave?"

"No, Kitty!" Dad's voice cracked with stress.

Momma tugged playfully on my cock, walked through the door and down the hall to their bedroom, her dimpled ass bouncing.

I turned from watching mom's jiggly ass to dad's sour expression as he stared at my still rigid cock gleaming with his wife's juices. Embarrassed, I pulled up my boxers.

"Kitty has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Be sure she gets there on time."

"Dad, I know we have discussed this. However, maybe it would be best to put mom in a sanatorium or something while she recovers. Watching all of this has to be incredibly hard on you."

I waved my hand at the desk, unfortunately bringing my father's attention to the pool of sex juices on the desk.

His face softened briefly from the baleful glare when he saw us fucking to a sad, forlorn look.

"As I told you before, there are two reasons we can't hospitalize her. One is we promised to take care of each other in good and bad times. Second, the way the company is structured, declaring her incompetent means the investors get to name a president to help me run the company. We have fought them off for years. If they ever get someone inside, they could take the company from us."

Dad pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed at his eyes. The stress was aging him. In the week I was home, the lines in his face grew more pronounced, and his hair went greyer.

"Son, I...uh...I'm going to accept your generous offer not to go back to school, to stay here and help me run the business. At least until your mother is well enough to work."

I was relieved that dad finally came to his senses. It was apparent that he was overwhelmed. There was one more issue to resolve.

"Dad, absolutely no problem. I can finish my coursework online. However, we still have the issue of mother and her...uh...needs. We can't go on like this."

Dad sat his briefcase on the floor and sat in the oversized plush leather office chair. His shoulders slumped, and his head dropped between them.

"Son, things weren't going that well between Kitty and me before she had the stroke." John raised his hand to stop me from speaking. "This is hard. Let me get it out. You should know the entire story, and then we can talk."

"The stresses of running the business and trying to maintain our marriage adversely affected our relationship. We agreed to a trial separation after you graduated and came into the business."

"Dad, I never knew! It seemed you worked so well together."

"We do well as a work team. However, our marriage suffered. In some ways, Kitty's stroke was a blessing."

"Dad!"

He pumped his hands up and down with his palms down.

"Slow down! Let me finish."

"Okay! But what's it doing to you to see mom and me...you know!" I waved my hand toward the desk.

My father looked at the ceiling, then down at his hands. The veins were prominent in his interlocked fingers as they twisted and turned.

"Tom, knowing my son is fucking my wife is hard, son, very hard! Especially when we have sex and she leaves our bed to come to yours. I have to lay there and listen to you two fuck."

It was an awkward situation. Your father seeing you fucking your mother is not an everyday thing. However, it was at my father's insistence. Well, not exactly at HIS insistence. More like at my mom's insistence. Dad just went along with it.

"Perhaps, She and I can go someplace, a motel or something."

"No! That would make it worse, knowing you guys were going to fuck."

His intensity surprised me, coupled with the bulge I noticed in his tailored suit, caused me to wonder if I knew the whole story of his feelings of mom and I fucking.

"Dad, there's something else, isn't there?"

My father looked up at me, his eyes were moist, and he dabbed at them.

"God forgive me, but I love watching you fucking Kitty."

"Dad, what the fuck!"

He waved his hand in the air, shutting me up.

"In the years after Kitty and I married, we fantasized about adding a third to our sex life. We would sit in bed, visit the adult sites, ostensibly looking for someone. It never happened because it was more my fantasy than Kitty's. I had this sick urge to see someone fuck my wife."

He dropped his eyes, staring at the polished hardwood floor.

"I never suspected that man would be our son! It adds an unimaginable level of kinkiness. When she leaves our bed after fucking me and goes to your bedroom, I feel helpless and humiliated. Then when you hear you two fucking and talking dirty to each other, I masturbate!"

I resisted the urge to tell my father that my mother told me she lusted after me, that it took all of her will not to fuck me.

"Dad, I didn't know; I never suspected!" My hands fluttered ineffectively, like an injured bird.

"Yes, god damn me, I do! I masturbate listening to you two fucking in your bedroom. Once I even...!"

His voice caught in his throat, and he was unable to continue.

"Go on, Dad!"

"After I returned from my business trip before Christmas, I heard you and Kitty going at it in the Media Room. I crept down the stairs. You and Kitty were fucking doggie style. Her big titties were swinging, her mouth was open, and she was obviously cumming. It was the hottest thing I ever saw! I jacked off watching, cumming on the steps. Kitty saw me and smiled! I felt worthless and so turned on. I got hard again. That had never happened before. I'm a one-and-done guy."

I remembered mom and me fucking by the Christmas tree that night. It was where we fucked the first time when I came home for the holidays, and she seemed to like the flashing Christmas lights. I recalled she turned her behind to the steps and licked my cock clean after I came in here. She was obviously letting dad see my cum dripping from her pussy.

I was stunned. My mother's stroke served two purposes. One was to release her inhibitions so she could live out her fantasy to fuck me. Two, it allowed my father to realize his fantasy of seeing another cock in his wife's married pussy.

There was a third thing, the thing that neither of them knew; I always wanted to fuck my mother, and now I was with her acquiescence and my father's permission.

"Dad, You know Kitty doesn't care. As far as me, it might be better to have you watch than to catch us like you just did."

"You mean, it's okay with you if I watch?" Big tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Yes, dad, you can watch me fuck mom anytime you want!"

I took his hand and led him down the hall to their bedroom. Kitty was lying naked on the bed playing with her pussy.

"Hi, Tom, John! Have you come to fuck me?"

Her calling me Tom instead of Tommy was a dead giveaway. Mom was in one of her lucid periods. She was aware of what was going on. She would tell me later that she was listening at the door to the office.

"No, Mom! Just me this time. Dad has to go on a business trip. But when he gets back from his business trip, we'll spit roast you."

"Oh goody! That will be so much fun, having the two men I love the most fucking me."

I laid down in their marriage bed, next to my mother. I indicated that my father should take a chair and sit at the foot of the bed.

"Come on, mommy slut! Ride your son's cock so your husband can see how we fuck."

My mother threw her legs over me, assuming a reverse cowgirl. She took my cock, positioned it at her entrance, and slid down, impaling herself on my dick.

"How does it look, John," my mother cooed, "seeing your son's cock in your wife's pussy?"

"You know I always wanted this," Dad said, his voice squeaky with excitement.

"Yes, I know! Now you get your wish, and I get mine!"

Dad looked up, confused.

"You always wanted to fuck Tom?"

"Yes," Momma nodded, " when he was home from college, I would wash his clothes so I could sniff his underwear. If I was lucky enough to find some socks he came in, I would lick his dried cum from them! I wanted him so bad it affected our marriage. All I could think about while you fucked me was fucking my son! Now I can!"

My father pushed his pants down, pulled out his tool, and masturbated while his wife and son fucked.

"Is...is he bigger than me?"

"Bigger and better! I love you, and I always will. But Jake's cock sends me to a place I have never been!"

Kitty would have a long recovery and would never return to her old self. My father and did spit roast her when he returned from his business trip. It was the first of many times. However, his favorite kink was to masturbate while watching us fuck then eat my cum from her pussy.

The three of us entered a new phase of our relationship, and the sky was the limit!

Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers