A Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

We sat on the sofa in the living room. Megan fell asleep in my arms. I held her and looked at her, wondering whether it was good or bad that this extraordinary creature was my sister.

Around 6:00 p.m., Dad and some other men started fires in the oil drum grills. Fortunately, Megan woke up before Mom came up to get food for the cookout. That meant Mom did not catch a nude Megan sleeping in my nude lap.

Lauren and Tony showed up when the food was ready. The four of us went through the serving line together and found a place to sit on the beach slightly away from the older people. I put my plate down and went off to get a beer for myself and a plastic cup of wine for Megan. When I got back, Lauren smiled as said, "Don't drink too much. There's still plenty to do tonight."

I guess it was about 8:45 when Tony stood and said, "time to get going."

Lauren stood and said, "the marina fireworks start at 9:30." She paused, then, to the two of us said, "come on." We put our plates and drink containers in a trash bag and followed Lauren and Tony. At first, I thought we were going to the stand of evergreens where they had made love the night before, but we walked through that. We walked west, below a couple of houses, and then started a short but steep climb. The end of the climb put us on a flat atop one of the hills that formed the entrance to Evergreen Cove.

Looking to the north, we could barely make out the vast expanse of lake. There were a couple of bonfires along the shore and the lights of homes sprinkled all along the shore. A bigger cluster of lights in the distance was, I assumed, the marina. Below us to our right was Evergreen Cove. We could see the people still at the cookout. Megan and I stood holding hands. There was something liberating and empowering to be standing there naked looking out over a large chunk of East Tennessee.

Tony broke the silence, saying "It's pretty nice, isn't it?"

Lauren added, "Tony and I come up here ever year to fuck during the fireworks. We thought you'd like to join us."

As it got darker, Lauren and Tony began kissing and fondling each other. Megan and I played voyeur for a short time, but our desire to be doing the same was too great. We'd already violated the taboo against incest. We weren't going to burn in hell any longer for doing it again, and we really wanted each other.

We were barefoot so I was conscious that the ground we were on was quite soft. It wasn't until Megan lay down on her back that I realized the top of the hill was covered in moss. Lauren was on her back about six inches away. Tony was already on top of and in her. I got over Megan, supporting myself on my knees and elbows. Lowering my hips, I slid my dick into her. As I did, Megan said, "thank you Will."

As I started thrusting inside Megan, Lauren said, somewhat breathlessly, "try to pace yourselves so you come during the fireworks. I'm guessing we've got about 15 minutes." Megan and I made love, slowly and tenderly. There was a lot of kissing, but we never once looked elsewhere than each other's eyes. I'm probably flattering myself, but I don't think I've ever seen as much love in a woman's face as there was in Megan's face that night.

We did break each other's gaze when we heard the first report of the fireworks. The shells were going off too far up the lake to be impressive, but I took the start of the show as my cue to pick up my pace. I tried to aim my dick for the spot in Megan I'd found out on the lake. When Megan moaned, "oh yeah!" I figured I had found it.

Not long into the fireworks show, Megan began bucking her hips harder against me. I felt her contracting around me and pushed even harder. I wasn't far away, and Megan was gulping air, when we heard Lauren scream. That was followed by Tony's grunts. The sounds of our friends' orgasms set us off. Megan shuddered as she went "oh . . . oh . . . oh . . . YEEES!" I came inside my younger sister for the second time that day.

I rolled off Megan and the four of us sat, bareass, on the moss to watch what was left of the fireworks. When the show was over, we took the long walk back to Evergreen Cove's beach. We rejoined the post-cookout party, which was still going strong. No one was wearing anything other than hats and flipflops. Lauren and Tony went off to talk to friends of her parents. I got Megan more wine and myself another beer.

We were standing in the torchlight talking to a couple we'd met the day before when Megan put a hand on my arm and pulled me into the shadows. I could see she was amused. Somewhat off by ourselves, Megan laughed and said, "I just noticed there's still come on your dickhead." She ran a finger over my dickhead, put it in her mouth, and licked it clean.

The sound system was on and people were dancing on the beach. Megan and I went over when we saw Lauren and Tony dancing. At Lauren's invitation, we joined them. It was a warm night and you got sweaty dancing. That was easily solved with a quick dip in the lake. Megan and I probably should have been more restrained, especially during the slow songs since Mom and Dad were around somewhere. We couldn't. We were both in the euphoria of a new love affair.

It was well after midnight when we got back to the house. I don't know whether Mom and Dad were back yet or not. Megan and I showered together in the master bath as quickly and quietly as we could. We walked nude the short distance back to our bedroom and both got into the same bed. We held each other's bare bodies. Megan said, "I love you Will" and feel asleep.

In the morning, Megan announced that it was time to try the outdoor shower. We grabbed towels and walked nude downstairs, out onto the front patio, and around the side of the house. Mom and Dad were washing each other under the shower. "You can join us," Mom called out.

"We'll wait," I replied.

Mom and Dad finished their shower, toweled off, and sat at a picnic table a few feet from the shower. Megan and I got under the shower. I was surprised where Megan was touching me in front of Mom and Dad. However, I followed her lead. She washed my dick, balls, and ass. I washed her tits, ass, and mound. We toweled off and sat with Mom and Dad.

"You two are, uh, getting to know each other, uh, pretty well," Dad said.

"Mom, Dad, I want to talk to you about that," Megan said. I had no idea what was coming. "You know both Will and I recently had relationships end. We're both little lonely and, maybe, need our confidence rebuilt. Also, it isn't like Will and I have a traditional brother-sister relationship."

"What are you saying Dear," Mom asked.

"What I'm saying," Megan replied, "is that Will and I want to be a couple for the rest of the weekend. You know, what happens in Tennessee stays in Tennessee."

"You've already had sex with each other, haven't you?" Dad asked.

I simply said, "yes."

Dad looked at Mom. Mom thought for a moment. "Not long ago, I'd probably being going apeshit right now and threatening you both with the police or psychiatrists," Mom said. "I've, we've, learned a lot more about love. You're both successful adults. I don't see that either of you is taking advantage of the other. You obviously care about each other."

Dad said, "Hell, most of our friends here think you're a couple anyway." I looked at Dad. "Heidi and I kind of forgot to mention that you're both our children."

Megan and I both said, "thank you." Megan stood and said, "come on Will."

"Where are you going now?" Mom asked.

"There are some evergreen trees Will and I want to explore," Megan said.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers