A Family Secret

Story Info
Dad had a devastating accident.
4.4k words
4.64
63.7k
100
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

I have loved my parents since the day I was born. I was their only child, and growing up, I got almost anything I wanted, from toys to a bicycle to a computer and the newest cellphone.

Dad worked long hours as a manager in a large software company. Still, we spent quality time together most weekends - Watching movies, playing board games, traveling, and being busy with our hobbies (initially collecting stamps and later photography).

Mom worked part-time as a secretary in a prominent attorney's office, so she had more time for me on weekdays. We loved to chat about books, paintings, homework assignments, my friends, and even sports. She was by far my best friend in elementary school. In high school, I became busier studying hard and spending more time with other students, but I still found time to spend with my family.

At 17, my body began changing rapidly. I was of average height and weight earlier, but then my growth spurt started, and by 19, I was 6'2". As a senior in high school, I joined a health club and spent, on average, 6 hours a week exercising and 2 hours swimming. As a result, at 19, I weighed 185 pounds of pure muscle.

On my 19th birthday, Mom showed me pictures of Dad at a similar age. Except for his longer, darker hair, we looked alike. She hugged me and said, "I am sorry to lose my adorable little son, but I am happy to gain a loving grown man."

Unfortunately, our happy life came to an abrupt stop one evening. My father was driving home from work when a drunk driver sped straight into his side door. My Dad was rushed to the hospital and underwent a series of tests. Two days later, we were devastated to find out the spinal cord was damaged at the neck, and Dad would likely remain paralyzed for life. In the following weeks, we sent his scans to 5 academic centers, but the responses we got were all the same - The chances he would ever move his limbs were less than 1%.

Mom behaved bravely near Dad but cried her heart out when she was alone. Dad was at his best. When we were with him, he tried to cheer us up, joking he knew that not believing in god would cost him one day, so he arranged very good disability and life insurance. I was sure his mood was much different when he was alone. However, I didn't know how to help him. I took two weeks off from school. I washed, fed, and helped him on the toilet every day. When the two weeks were over, we had a hired help do it.

Slowly, we got used to the new routine. Mom spent most of her free time talking to Dad, and I joined them on weekends.

Three months have passed. I came home from college on a Friday to be with Dad on his 48 birthday. I entered the house, and Mom hugged me, "Adam, tomorrow is Dad's birthday. Any idea what present we should give him?"

A month earlier, Dad started working with a computer designed for paralyzed people. It was a slow progress. He also had a motorized wheelchair that was operated by his mouth. In his specially arranged room, he had a large-screen TV. With his obvious limitations, I had no idea what gift would make him happier. I suggested taking him to his favorite restaurant and later strolling with him in the nearest park. Mom didn't come up with a better suggestion, so that became the plan.

Saturday was a lovely sunny day. Mom smiled at Dad and told him what our plan was. He was cheerful but said he needed to talk privately with Mom when we returned home. I assumed it was related to a financial matter and soon forgot about it.

The steaks were tasty, and the desserts were delicious. Mom and Dad looked so happy! Next, we strolled on the park's pavement, watching the geese and swans on the lake and the beautiful old trees. We returned home tired.

Dad reminded Mom he needed to talk to her. I went to my room and left the door ajar. I worked on my laptop for about half an hour and saw Mom leaving Dad with tears in her eyes.

I jumped to her side, "Mom, what happened?"

She tried unsuccessfully to smile, "Oh, nothing important, honey. Dad had a crazy idea, and we argued, but it shouldn't concern you, and the discussion is over."

It was apparent Mom did not want to talk about it, and I did not insist either.

Two months later, I came home for the weekend, as usual. After dinner, Mom told me she had to visit her mother for a day because she fell on the stairs and suffered a sprained ankle. She was treated in an urgent care facility but needed help around the house for several hours. I suggested joining her and helping. Mom insisted I stay with Dad, and She'd return within 24 hours.

An hour after Mom left, Dad summoned me to his room. He asked me to sit down and listen carefully to what he had to say. Never before Dad started a conversation using these words, and I had no clue where he was going with it.

He said, "Son, you are an adult now. I have been disabled for more than six months, and it's clear I'll stay paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of my life. Fate was cruel to me, but we can do nothing about it. The situation is different regarding your mother. She is only 42 years young. On my birthday, I tried my best to convince her to divorce me and marry somebody else, but she wouldn't listen. She said that as long as I was alive, the only two men in her life were you and me. Her stubbornness is killing me. A week from now is her birthday, and I came up with a deviant idea, but I think it's the best. Please listen well. I do not want you to answer me now, but think about it for a few days before telling me if you agree. OK?"

"Dad, I do not understand. Tell me what you want me to do."

He stared at me for a long moment and blurted, "Adam, Mom has needs I cannot fulfill. I am not talking about traveling or going to the opera. I mean physical needs. Sex was always an essential part of our connection. We took advantage of our free time when you were not at home and had sex at least three times a week. Your mom loved our sexual encounters! Mom's mood had changed for the worse about two weeks after my accident. Initially, I thought it was because of her mental anguish, but I know her too well and can clearly see she is antsy and misses sex very much. Even masturbation has its limits to a woman who got used to pleasurable intercourse with a man. Son, I know Mom loves you, and you love her. It's time to do something I never thought possible. I want you to seduce your mother to have sex with you."

He stopped and glanced at me.

I was stunned. I stayed quiet for a long time. He waited patiently.

"Dad, are you suggesting I commit incest?"

"Adam, the short answer is 'yes.' Do you understand if you don't do it, your loving mom will suffer for years, at least until I die, and maybe longer? Let me put it differently: Mom is still beautiful. Before my accident, I saw you trying to peek at her cleavage and glimpse at her body when she came out of the shower covered in a towel. It's a normal behavior of an 18-year-old young man full of hormones, but it also tells me you won't suffer bedding your mother. Am I right?"

I blushed profusely, "Sorry... I didn't think you noticed."

He grinned, "I wasn't the only one. Mom was aware of it, too. One evening, we talked about it, and she said it was a fantastic compliment that a young guy found her attractive. Adam, as I told you, I do not expect an answer now, but as the man of the house, it became your duty to take care of your Mom's needs. The shock of my suggestion should last a day or two. If you agree, let me know as soon as possible, and I'll tell you how to go about it to maximize your chance of success."

...

I couldn't sleep the night. I tossed and turned the whole time. I loved Mom and would sacrifice myself to save her from any enemy, but to commit incest?!... In my wet dreams, I occasionally fantasized about the 50-year-old Russian, who used to sunbathe in her skimpy bikini, or my former biology teacher. Still, I never dreamed about having sex with Mom. Well, like others my age, I once checked Mom's underwear drawer to see her bra size and smell her colorful panties, but never in my wildest dreams was I ready for my Dad's 'offer.'

Mom returned home the following evening. She pretended to be happy, but her eyes were red. I knew she cried on her way back. I led Mom to our yard to show her the red roses that started blooming. As we strolled among the pretty flowers, I noticed Mom never smiled.

I hugged her, "Mom, are you all right?"

She began crying nonstop on my shoulder. I held her tight, "Mom, is there anything I can do to help?"

"Sorry, honey. I don't think so. My mother is doing better, but we had a long discussion about the future. It ended up with a bitter argument. She thought I needed to divorce your father and rebuild my life from scratch. I told her I'd never do it, even though your father told me to do it too. I love him very much, and I'll never leave him. She said I was too young to get stuck with a husband who couldn't love me. I became distraught and left."

I kissed her cheek and whispered, "Mom, I love you so much!"

Her body clutched to mine, "Adam, you and your dad are my only buddies. Thank you for being you."

That was the moment that changed my perspective. I was scared to death, but it was the right thing to do. The same evening, when Mom went to the bathroom, I approached Dad and told him I'd do it.

He smiled, "Son, I know how difficult it was for you to make that decision, but occasionally adults have to make hard choices. In the long run, you and Mom will be happy you made the right decision. As for me, I am already happy you agreed to help Mom. We do not have time to discuss it now because she'll be out of the bathroom any minute. However, tomorrow afternoon, she'll spend an hour with her hairstylist. Come talk to me when she is gone."

...

I waited a few moments after Mom left the house and sat to talk to Dad.

He looked at me strangely for several seconds and said, "Adam, your mission may sound impossible, but I think it's doable. Mom's birthday is the upcoming weekend. I'll pretend to be too tired to leave the house in the evening. Take Mom to the bar on Park Street. It's the same one I took Mom when I proposed to her. She'll remember the place, and her emotions may take over. Ask her what drink she'd like. It doesn't matter what she says; bring her Tequila Sunrise. This is the drink I brought her back then, and she loved it. More importantly, over the years, I noticed cocktails containing Tequila loosened her more than other drinks. While there, talk with her about her life and her mother, and refuse to talk about me. Hit the dance floor for two or three dances. By then, the Tequila will affect her, so take her home. I'll be asleep in my room with my door closed. Help Mom to her bedroom and do exactly what I did the first night we made love. I think you'll be successful."

Next, he made me repeat the steps one by one until everything was engraved in my brain. Then he added, "One last thing - Buy purple and yellow roses before you leave the house, and make sure they are in the cream-colored vase in front of her mirror when she reenters her bedroom!"

"OK, Dad. I think I got it. I hope you are right. I'll be devastated if Mom rejects me and throws me out of the house for inappropriate behavior."

He smiled bitterly, "Son, I doubt it. She loves you too much, and you are the only one she can lean on these days. The alcohol will make it easier for her to accept she needs you more than just a good son."

"Thank you, Dad."

"Good luck, son, and don't you forget, I love your Mom and always will. You better handle the treasure you inherit with kid gloves!"

...

The following Saturday morning, the three of us ate breakfast together. I reminded Mom it was her birthday, and I wanted us to go out and celebrate it with style.

She chuckled, "Honey, it's no big deal. I am 43, not an important round number. Let's not make too much fuss about it."

"OK, so instead of making a big deal, you, Dad, and I will go to a nearby bar for two hours of chatting, drinking wine, and listening to the music."

Dad said, "Ruby, it sounds like a good idea. Please, honey, don't be a party pooper..."

"You two ganged on me; shame on you. OK, give up."

Mom's mood improved in the afternoon, probably because it was a rare opportunity for us to leave the house.

She gazed at Dad and me and smirked, "I'll be going out with my two favorite men. Anything in particular you want me to wear?"

I looked at Dad, and he said, "Yes, dear. I want you to wear the short red dress I love."

She glanced at him and mumbled, "It's so old. The last time I wore it was at least ten years ago. I need to check if I can still fit in it."

He whispered, "I still remember the FIRST time you had it on..."

Mom stayed silent, and I noticed a tear in her eye.

Just before leaving the house, Dad complained about a sudden headache. He took Tylenol and apologized to Mom, saying he'd better stay home. Mom decided to skip our plan and stay home with Dad. However, he insisted he wanted to go to sleep and wanted us to go. I closed the door to his room, and shortly after, we drove to the bar.

When we arrived, Mom commented, "Adam, what a coincidence. This is the same bar Dad proposed to me..."

I looked at her lovingly, "Do you think god planned it that way?"

She didn't respond.

We found a quiet table in a dark corner, and I asked her, "Birthday girl, what would you like me to bring you?"

"Any cocktail will do."

I brought Tequila Sunrise for her and a beer for me. Mom stared at her drink, and I saw her eyes tearing. I didn't bother asking why - I knew old memories were flooding her brain.

She sipped her cocktail slowly, exploring the large room. We hardly talked. When her glass was empty, I asked her for a dance.

She grinned, "Handsome young man, are you sure you wish to dance with an oldie? I see several young chicks, and at least two of them tried multiple times unsuccessfully to get your attention..."

"Mom, they'd better look elsewhere. Tonight, my eyes are on my beautiful date - Ruby. I want her, and ONLY her!"

"Adam, you are a gentleman but need an eye exam. Look at the young girl with the long black hair on the right. If you wink, I bet she'll be here for you."

"Mom, are you trying to send me away? Is there another guy you ogled without me noticing? Please tell me who it is, and I'll beat him. Tonight, you are mine!"

She smiled and caressed my arm, "Darling, I love you with all my heart, but I want YOU to be happy."

"I want happiness with you. I am not interested in any other woman! Please, Mom, will you dance with me?"

"I haven't danced in years, so don't be surprised if I step on your feet, but I'll be happy to do it."

We moved to the floor, where three other couples tried hard to impress onlookers.

I held her waist and placed her hands around my neck. A slow song was perfect for us.

She leaned her head on my chest and whispered, "Honey, you are so strong and a wonderful dancer."

I kissed her forehead, "Mom, I love you so much."

She raised her head and looked into my eyes. I glanced at hers. We continued dancing, ogling each other's eyes for a long moment. She sighed and moved her hands to hug my waist. Her action loosened the front part of her dress, and her fantastic cleavage was revealed. My eyes focused on her curvaceous breasts, and my prick began to stir. The more I looked, the harder it became. At one point, I knew there was no way Mom wouldn't feel it. But there was nothing I could do about it. I tried to think about our upcoming math test. It didn't help. Then I pulled slightly away from her body, but she whispered, "Honey, it's OK. Don't fight it. I like to feel you against my body." She hugged me tighter, and her heavy chest crushed mine, resulting in my cock engorging further.

After the second dance, she wobbled somewhat, and I suggested it was time to go home.

She gazed at me, "Honey, thank you for a lovely evening. Let's go." In the car, we were both very quiet.

After arriving home, I opened her side door and helped her out. The alcohol made her unsteady, and I led her through the living room. As we entered her bedroom, she saw the purple and yellow roses. She looked at me through the mirror with teary eyes, "Adam, honey, are you sure?!..."

I pulled a small box from my pocket, removed the necklace Dad gave me, stood behind her, and placed it around her neck. I barely heard her whisper, "It's the same necklace Dad gave me that night..."

I came closer and massaged her shoulders gently. She sat on the chair, and her palms caressed mine, "Honey, I love both of you like never before."

I peeked at her ample cleavage, and she caught me doing it. She whispered, "Darling, you can touch..." I knew what she meant but didn't dare to do it.

Next, she pulled my hands slowly toward her upper chest until my fingers touched her creamy tits. I felt her pulse increasing, and her breathing stopped for a couple of seconds. Then she opened the top 3 buttons and inserted my palm to cup her boob.

I massaged it lightly, feeling my cock was about to explode.

She felt the hard object pushing her head from behind, turned to me, caressed the bulge in my pants, and mumbled, "Honey, I think it's time to go to bed."

...

Mom pulled me by the hand to her bed and smiled at me, "Adam, I loved you as my child, and I love you as one of my men. Your father designated you as his heir in my bed, and with a heavy heart, I accept. For a long time, you wanted to see my body. Sit down and watch."

Mom's wobble no longer showed. Did the effect of the Tequila diminish over time? Did the adrenalin rush give her extra energy?...

She stood proudly in front of me and opened her front buttons one after the other, staring at my face the whole time. The more her gorgeous body revealed itself, the more prominent the tent in my pants became. Her red dress fell to the floor, and she stood still, having on low-cut pink panties, and a matching pink soft bra that barely contained her terrific breasts.

I mumbled, "Mom, you are so beautiful... and sexy! You have no idea how many times I thought about you. I never dreamt about BEING with you because Dad is your husband and my loving father, but I know now I always wanted you to be more than a mother to me."

She grinned, "Honey, unclasp my bra and show me."

I moved behind her and, with trembling fingers, released her bra. The glorious tits bounced freely forward. I cupped them gently from behind, feeling the firmness. My thumbs touched the dark nipples that hardened immediately. Mom moaned.

I turned Mom toward me, kissed her lips softly, and disengaged to see her reaction. She gave me a pleading look and lifted her face up to mine. I leaned down and my lips met hers. Her lips caved and spread, and my tongue penetrated to meet the inside of her sweet mouth. As I French kissed her, her body clutched to mine. My hand found her tit and kneaded it. She groaned into my mouth and her hand began unzipping my pants.

Her breathing increased as her mouth disengaged from mine, "Adam, honey, I waited too long. Watching you try to seduce me, noticing your eyes ogling my tits, feeling your soft touches, passionate kisses, and hard cock - Please come to bed. I need you to show me you really love my body..."

She removed her panties and stood naked before me. At that moment, Botticelli's Venus was not more beautiful than my mother! I undressed quickly and stood still, letting her eyes explore my body.

Her eyes wandered from my face to my pectorals, to the six-pack in my abdomen, to my erect pecker, and then my muscular legs. Her stare returned to my genitals, and she came closer, caressing the shaft lightly, "Honey, I am so proud of you! You grew up nicely. Your body is perfect. It reminds me so much of your father's. I want to feel your body near me, on me, and in me."

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers
12