A Family Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun in Hawaii.
3.7k words
4.63
15.3k
30
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

The following morning, I woke up at 8. Mom was not in bed. I walked to the balcony with only my underwear on and saw her leaning back on a reclining chair, soaking up the sun. She had on a white bikini and large sunglasses.

"Morning Mom, when did you wake up?"

"About an hour ago. The chirping birds were too noisy. The weather is perfect, and the view from here is even better."

I smirked, "I bet if somebody looked up at our balcony yesterday, they would have appreciated the view even more..."

Mom smiled, "Oh shush! Don't remind me I misbehaved like a horny teenager..."

I kissed her cheek, "I love it when you forget your age and behave like any young woman should - Enjoy, ENJOY, E N J O Y..."

She sighed, "Adam, spoiling me is one thing, but you are corrupting me. I was a decent woman before you seduced me and turned me into a sexual beast who gets aroused too easily, and gives in to your desires in seconds."

I faked innocence, "OK. And where is the problem?"

"Honey, at my age, I need to show less skin and more responsibility!"

I laughed, "Mommy, I love your skin."

She gazed at me, and giggled, "Dear boy, look at your morning woody, you are really insatiable!"

"Sorry. Lately, it happens more frequently. Despite having a lot of sex, I dream about our fun and get horny quickly. Add to this my need to pee."

"Son, you are forgiven. Go freshen up, and we'll go for breakfast."

...

A delicious breakfast included over-easy eggs, toast, slices of various tropical fruits, and local Kona coffee. When we were done, we strolled back slowly, discussing what to do next.

In our family, a decision was made by a simple majority. So when I suggested driving to see the famous volcano on Mount Kilawea, and Mom wished to stay one more day in the resort, we did not drive anywhere... Her sweet smile melted my heart, and I gave up. It was to be one more day in the pool and swim in the warm waters of the ocean.

I put on my Speedo. Mom changed into a light blue bikini that I hadn't seen before. It looked good on her. Did I say good? I meant fantastic! Her voluptuous tits pushed the top part, threatening to burst free. I guess my eyes widened because Mom had a broad smile when she watched my face, "Honey, you don't like it? I can change to a one-piece."

"Mom, I love it. But don't complain later if you see me ogle your body. Your breasts are gorgeous, and the top part of this swimsuit pushes your globes up in an extremely tempting way!"

"So you are concerned you won't be able to take your eyes off my chest or... that others will do it?"

"I still don't get it. Five minutes ago you were a regular caring Mom. All of a sudden, you turned into the sexiest woman alive and changed my life. I don't care if people ogle you. Let me rephrase it - When they do, I'll be proud and happy! However, with you around, my brain turns to mush and I often think about ways to enjoy your body rather than enjoying the nice place..."

Her eyes glistened, "Honey, that is the best compliment a woman my age can get from a youngster. Let's go to the pool. You are on the swimming team in college but I bet I can beat you."

"I accept the bet. The question is what do I get in the remote chance that I do win?"

"In your dreams. But if you succeed, the evening and night are yours to decide what we do, and I'll accept."

"Are you sure?!"

"Honey, as I said, whether you admit it or not, I am a better swimmer. And yes, the winner gets to choose our activity after dinner."

As we walked leisurely toward the main pool, I recalled my mother showing me years ago some certificates of winning swimming competitions in school. Was it in high school?

We jumped in. The water was warm and pleasant. A few guests stayed in the middle. I asked them to move to the side for 5 minutes for our race. They saw who I was competing with, giggled, and moved toward the wall, staring at us. I asked one of them to start us.

Mom jumped before his call and began swimming freestyle. Not bad! I jumped somewhat later and used a butterfly style. I didn't hurry. I wanted to win but only by a little. I touched the wall about a second before her.

She gazed at me showing clear disappointment, "You realize I almost won?"

"Mom, you were great! You really surprised me. But since I won, I already have an idea what I want for the night. I'll tell you the plan later. In the meantime, we can join guests in the other pool for a volleyball game, or catch some waves in the sea.

"I feel like swimming in the sea. There are too many people around here. Can we swim to the buoy? It looks like 200 yards away."

"All right. Let's do it slowly, and rest on the buoy before returning back to shore."

...

The idea sounded good. However, after about 50 yards, the waves were pushing us in the opposite direction. I gazed at Mom, "Are you OK? Do you want to continue or go back?"

Even though she was struggling, Mom refused to give up, "Honey, unless your lazy muscles cannot continue, I am for finishing the assignment."

"Mom, I am proud of you!" It took us 20 minutes to complete the distance. Mom seemed very tired, but had a victory smile, "I did it!"

After resting for 15 minutes I asked her if she was ready to go back.

She looked at me mischievously and said, "I think it may be too much for me to do the distance twice. How about you swim, and I'll be on your back, holding to your shoulders?"

I smirked, "Swimming is the easy part. I am concerned that your bikini top will scratch my back and the salty water will aggravate everything."

She giggled, "Pervert, are you telling me you'll do it if I take my top off?"

"Yes!"

"You are not nice! Blackmailing your loving mother..."

"Mom, take it or leave it."

She sighed, "OK, I'll do it. But now I might have a problem; My breasts will sway continuously on your back, and the salty water will undoubtedly arouse my sensitive nipples. As a result, one of my hands may 'accidentally' trail down and hang on to the appendage that comes out of your groin..."

"Mom, let's compromise - You'll take off your bra and I'll remove my Speedo."

She smiled, "How about another wager; As you suggested, I'll be without my top and you without the swimsuit. I bet I can make you cum before we reach the shore."

I stared at her admiringly, "Mom, you are naughtier than I thought. If you give me a hand job, I am likely to get erect but I think I can resist cumming."

"Lover, let's see."

...

After removing my Speedo, I attached it to Mom's bra and tied it together neatly around my forearm. Mom lay on my back, and I started swimming. We hardly made 10 yards and her small palm touched my deflated prick.

She whispered, "Your monster feels so much smaller and cuter this way. He deserves to be caressed for being so nice."

The soft touch was exciting, and seconds later, my penis woke up and began expanding.

Mom chortled, "Oh, honey, calm down, it's only me."

"I know Mom. Perhaps you are not aware of it but the combination of your hard nipples poking my back and the expert hand job make me, and probably ANYBODY in my place, horny..."

She muttered, "I'd say I am sorry, but I am not. It's a wager, remember?"

Her hand began bobbing my growing rod, and after swimming about 70 yards, my pole was at full mast.

Her palm slowed down somewhat and her mouth approached my ear. "Adam, honey, the friction of my tits on your muscular back excites me. How would you feel if I posed topless on the beach and you'd take my picture with the sun behind me? That way, you'll see a shadow of my body, and later, we can e-mail it to Dad."

My dick stirred. Imagining taking photos of Mom topless was too much. I was becoming hornier!

She continued whispering, "And darling, if the pictures you take are really good, I'll be even more adventurous; I may let you use the only hole you haven't been inside yet..."

We were 50 yards from the shoreline when I finally succumbed to Mom's seductive body and talk. I ejaculated into the seawater with Mom's palm milking my organ enthusiastically.

When I was done, I started feeling tired. Luckily, we were only 30 yards from the sandy shore. I stopped swimming. We both crouched in the water and covered ourselves properly before rising and walking to our seats.

As we sat down, Mom giggled, "Honey, I know you so well... Your fantasies roam rampantly when I hint, I'll be open for deviant ideas. But you were a good sport so you can choose one of the 2 offers I gave you in the water."

I winked at her, "Is it possible to use one this evening and the other tomorrow?"

Mom laughed, "You are pushing it! Tell you what, select one now, and next morning I'll think about it."

"Thank you, Mom. You are an angel."

"Adam, your angel is hungry. Let's go to our room, shower, and have lunch. Then a short siesta, and the rest of the evening is up to you."

...

Our 'short' siesta ended around 6 pm. Mom glanced at me, "Well, did you make up your mind what you want to do?"

"Yes, I did. You look gorgeous. I want to remember that forever and keep your pictures for posterity. So first, I want to shoot you topless with you standing in profile and the sun behind you. We can do it now on the balcony, but later, during sunset, I'd prefer to take pictures on the shore. The setting orange sun, the dark blue sea, and the whitish waves will be a nice background that will highlight your beauty."

Mom smiled, "Thanks for the compliment. Whatever you just said was impressive."

Subsequently, she removed her top and had on only a short skirt.

I took several pictures, initially with her looking at me, and then to the front. When she gazed at me, I couldn't see much because her face was shaded. The profile photos were much better. Everything above Mom's waist looked perfect. However, I didn't like the way the skirt looked.

I showed her the pictures. She liked them and asked me what I thought.

"In my opinion, the pictures will be much better without the skirt."

"No problem." The skirt fell to the floor.

I took 3 additional photos. I liked them but the way the panties waistband pushed the tummy was 'suboptimal.'

"Mom, do you mind removing the panties?"

"Are you trying to shoot pictures of my pussy?"

"Of course not. I am doing it from the side, so I won't see much of your pubic area. I simply hate the panty lines distorting your perfect profile."

She removed the panties and posed again. I loved it! I shot about 10 pictures, changing shutter speed, focus, and the way I stood - from standing on a chair shooting down to laying down and aiming up.

I was happy and showed Mom the 3 best pictures. She laughed, "Honey, you made me look much more impressive and sexy than I really am. I have an idea; let's send these photos to Dad and see what he thinks."

Five minutes after e-mailing the pictures, Dad sent his reply, "Son, I told you to stay with your mother. Who is the beauty you photographed? I'd love to meet her..."

Mom texted him, 'Sorry, Frank. Adam made me do it without written consent. Do you think we should sue him?'

Less than a minute later Dad replied, 'Absolutely! But we should strengthen our case against this son of a b..ch, so let him take more incriminating pictures, send them to me ASAP, and later we'll prepare a lawsuit.'

About an hour and a half later, the sun was barely above the water. We went out to the shoreline and found an isolated corner. I photographed her exactly when the sun kissed the ocean. The pictures were fantastic. Mom said so too.

I stared at the photos, but this time I did not focus on the background. I concentrated on Mom's assets - Her round tits protruded forward with the hard nipples pointing straight ahead like flashlights in the dark. Her flat tummy ended above her hips with a bulging mound. I could even see a few bush hairs... Mom's body was stunning. My dick felt the same way and began hardening.

We went back to our room. Mom stared at me, "Adam, the pictures are really wonderful. I never thought I could look like that in pictures, especially at my age. But there is a side effect to what you did; being nude on the beach woke something in me. It was a mixed feeling of fear and excitement. It aroused me. Can you help me take care of the itch?..."

I lowered my pants and displayed my partially stiff pecker, "Mom, you are not the only one who became horny after being naked in a public beach watching these pictures..."

"Honey, you won the original bet. What is your wish?"

"The night temperature will be 65-70 degrees, and it is already becoming dark outside. I'd like us to take sheets and a thin blanket, find a nice place on the sandy beach, and sleep outside on the soft soil."

Mom went to the balcony and watched the darkening shore. The number of people strolling there decreased significantly. We saw 2 other couples preparing to stay under the starry night. She smiled, "Adam, nobody knows us here. OK, let us be adventurous, but find a place where nobody will step on us by mistake."

...

I put 2 clean sheets and a thin blanket in a bag and we walked to the shore. Three couples and a few singles were passing by, enjoying the fresh ocean breeze. We found a nice corner about 100 yards from the trail to our hotel. there was no direct light on it, and it was protected from 2 sides by small mounds. We checked there were no holes or other signs of unwanted creatures. It looked like a good place to park.

I straightened the soft soil and spread one of the sheets. Mom lay down on her tummy, leaned on her elbows, and looked at the tiny waves, "Oh, Adam, it's so nice here. Last time I slept under the open sky was million years ago, when Dad and I were on our honeymoon..."

I lied down, hugged my lover, and whispered, "Darling Ruby, fate wants us to have a similar experience. I am sure Dad would have approved as well."

I saw tears in her eyes, "You are probably right, but I still wish he was here with us."

"Mom, he is here in spirit..."

She didn't answer. Shortly after, Mom turned on her back and glanced at the bright sky, "Adam, it's a good place to look at the sky. I can easily see Sirius and the Centaurus Constellation."

"You are right. And there is Orion. What are these green light beams in the sky?"

"I've read about them. Astronomers claim they come from a Chinese satellite."

"Mom, you are so smart! I still don't understand what you do with a low-life like me."

She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "In case you don't know it yet, I am here to use you and suck your youth to stay young myself."

I claimed innocence, "Mommy, where do you suck it from?"

She chuckled, "You naughty boy! Are you interested in KNOWING or FEELING it?"

"I think feeling it will be better... Mom, I swear, I don't want it for me. I just want you to stay young forever..."

She smirked, "I am sure you are. It is so commendable how much you are willing to suffer only for my sake!"

I kissed her luscious lips, "I love you with all my heart."

She smiled, "Suddenly you get mushy on me? A moment ago you were interested in me giving you head..."

"Let's just say, that feeling your lovely mouth wrapped around my cock is always welcome. However, I love you in a way I never thought I would."

Next, my hand caressed her cheek lovingly. She turned her face to me. Her eyes focused on mine. I French kissed her, and my tongue enwrapped her in a long dance. Without thinking, my palm found her covered breast and massaged it lightly.

She moaned and whispered, "It's such a romantic place. Being here with my lover is so unreal..."

Mom gave me a 'take me, please' look. Who was I to ignore it? My organ began its upward motion, and my fingers got busy unbuttoning her blouse, starting at the top.

Mom was motionless with her eyes concentrating on mine.

Her soft white bra was revealed. I kissed the nipple that was pushing it up. Mom groaned and her palm caressed my hair. I lifted the bra above her marvelous globes and latched onto one of the rubbery nipples.

She muttered, "Baby, you missed your Mommy's milk, didn't you?"

I didn't bother answering but lifted my thumb up. My member sensed the fun part was about to happen, and seconds later it was hard as a rock and ready to pounce.

Mom placed her tiny hand on my bulge and giggled, "Oh, my! What am I going to do now? Who can save me from the beast?"

I growled, "Nobody. It's too late. It's not my fault you are too sexy for your own good. It's time to ravage your heavenly body."

I undressed her. Mom had a provocative smile, but she didn't help me. When she was naked, I removed my clothes quickly. My pole was pointing at Sirius...

I lay by Mom, kissed her lips gently, and my hand slipped toward her cunt. The lady was drenched! I entered her snatch with 2 fingers and rubbed the proximal part circularly. Mom's hand enveloped my stiffy and bobbed up and down slowly.

Subsequently, I changed my position to 69, where I was on top. Carefully, I crouched on her body, making sure not to press too hard, but ensuring my pole was comfortably in her mouth and my mouth faced her pussy.

As I began licking her labia, I heard voices from a distance. They weren't close and I continued my ministrations, now and then touching her sensitive clitoris. Each time I hit her love nub, she shivered mildly and a moan escaped her mouth.

Several minutes later, her hands pinched my skin and the sucking intensified. She was on the verge of an orgasm when I heard the voices nearby. It was obvious the couple was on their way in our direction.

Only seconds passed. Mom's body shook, and I heard a muffled cry. She climaxed right when the young couple was passing by us. Mom's head was buried between my thighs with her lips wrapped around my cock, and I knew she wasn't aware of their presence.

The guy heard the soft noises Mom made, and he aimed the light from his cell phone in our direction. We were now fully exposed to these unknown visitors. Immediately after seeing us, he turned off the light. I heard them giggling as they continued strolling further along the beach.

The uncomfortable moment was over, yet unexpectedly, I became even more turned on. I waited for Mom's shivering to abate, and moved between her legs with my pole ready at her opening. I whispered, "Mom, I am going to fuck you fast and hard. Be ready!"

Without delay, my cock was pounding her cunt like no tomorrow. A minute later, her body jerked under me, as she underwent another massive orgasm. I kneaded her firm tits roughly and increased my pace, plowing into her savagely.

Her mouth was free, and I heard her screaming her heart out. I didn't care - There were no signs of other guests around. I could hear partly coherent sentences, "Adaam, you aare killliing meee! I caaan't... Fuuck mee haarder!"

I continued relentlessly for 10 more minutes, amazed at my ability to hold on before erupting deep inside her tight pussy with several jets of slimy spunk. I was exhausted after cumming and lay down by Mom, trying to catch my breath. Her trembling torso slowly relaxed.

I caressed her sweaty body, and she mumbled, "A good shower would have been nice."

I said, "Let's sleep. We'll do everything in the morning."

...

We woke up at 6 am. It was already sunny, and a few early risers were walking by or running along the shore. We were covered by a thin blanket and nobody seemed to realize we were naked. Under the covers, Mom was able to wear a skirt and her blouse before getting out of our temporary bed. I put on my pants and stood up. We collected our stuff and walked back to our room.

We showered and freshened up. Half an hour later we were ready to go to breakfast.

As we ate, I noticed a young couple, 2 tables across from us. They were staring at us unabashedly, whispering and laughing.

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers
12