A Family Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
I Was Shocked.
2.5k words
4.39
70.5k
111
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dan and my wife, Sandy, and I have been married 21 years. We have a 20 year old son and an 19 year old daughter who live with us while they both attend the local college.

I work for an accounting firm and travel an awful lot, mostly a week at a time and in fact, two weeks from today I will be traveling to the west coast for a week, a situation I couldn't avoid.

Anyway, for the last few months I have been feeling like I was in the movie, Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I can't put my finger on it but my wife and even the kids seem to be different somehow. They look the same, dresses the same but they seem out of synch with daily life.

Sandy and I has always been good sex life but lately when we fuck, she doesn't get into it like she used to... it's like I am jerking off but using her cunt to cum...I just don't know.

Tuesday I was having lunch with my best friend Vince and mentioned my situation to him. He is a somewhat of a geek and said, "Dan, do you think she is cheating?"

"No Vince. I don't think so, but you never know."

"Any suggestions?"

"Well, there is one possible way, assuming she is cheating in your house."

"What is that?"

"You can hook up spy cams around the house and directly link them to your smart phone. You will get pictures and audio. And, they will record everything. That's the best way, but only if she's fucking around in the house."

"That might work. At least that's something. How long will it take to hook up?"

"Probably an hour or so. We can do the master bedroom, living room and your guest room."

"We can do it Saturday morning. Sandy is going shopping with her friends and the kids are doing something in school, so we will be alone and I'll see you Saturday morning."

We finished lunch and went back to work.

Saturday morning came and after Sandy left, Vince arrived with the equipment.

We placed the camera in a well hidden spot in the master bedroom, then proceeded to connect one in the living room and one in the guest room. After an hour or so we tested them and made sure I could see and hear everything. Finally, we were done. Vince wished me good luck and left.

So, for the week before I had to travel, I checked to make sure everything was ok and in working order.

Sunday afternoon arrived and I said my goodbyes and headed to the west coast for a week. I arrived in Seattle and checked in at the hotel and after I got settled, I checked my cell phone to see what was going on.

Everything was normal...I saw my wife in our bedroom as she was changing into her nightgown and I got a nice view of her naked. I watched awhile and then prepared for my meeting tomorrow.

Monday was a long day as I had meetings all day long. When I got back to the hotel, I showered and went to the hotel's dining room for dinner. Then I headed back to my room, undressed and laid in bed naked and viewed the spy cams.

I saw the kids moving around the house and then saw Sandy in our bedroom. She was wearing a sheer black piece of lingerie. I was a surprised so I kept watching. My cock got hard just looking at my wife. I heard her say something but the audio was a bit garbled. Then I saw my son Billy enter the bedroom.

My eyes opened wide..why was he in her bedroom as she was wearing a see through outfit?

I watched as he walked over to her and I clearly heard him say, "Mom, you look terrific."

"Thank you Billy. I put this on just for you. Do you like it?"

"I sure do mom. Only wear it for me."

"I will son."

Then they hugged and kissed. In minutes they were laying on the bed feeling each other up.

"Hey mom, how long is dad going to be away?"

"A week baby...we have a week to ourselves."

"Wow mom... I'm going to get to fuck my mom every day."

"Yes, Billy...every day...now fuck your mother."

I watched as Billy slipped his cock into his mother's cunt and started fucking her. In no time at all I could tell he shot his cum into his mother's cunt. When he got off of her, I could see his cum oozing out her cunt.

I could not believe my eyes...my wife and our son...

Just then I heard a voice. It was our daughter, Gwen entering the bedroom..She caught them...

"So, you two started without me...that wasn't very nice."

Did I hear her correctly? I listened and watched closely.

"Yeah. Mom wanted me to fuck her..."

Gwen got closer to the bed. She was wearing only a towel. Then she dropped it and stood in front of her mother and brother naked. She got on the bed and started kissing her mother as they hugged and felt each other up.

"I was in shock...here was my wife of 21 years, fucking her son and having sex with her daughter...I wondered how long had been going on. I should have been outraged and disgusted but my cock was as hard as a rock and I was glued to the screen...their tryst was actually turning me on...I just kept watching.

For hours I watched the three of them having sex. Billy even fucked his sister and came in her. Eventually they fell asleep in a pile of nakedness.

I tried falling asleep but couldn't. My cock stayed rock hard the entire night. I must have gotten an hours sleep before it was time to go to work and more meetings. I couldn't wait for the day to end.

I got back to the hotel as quickly as I could..grabbed a bite to eat then back to my room and undressed and laid in bed naked.

It wasn't too long before Gwen entered the bedroom. Sandy was already naked and Gwen entered naked. Sandy and her got on the bed and started making out. I have to admit they looked terrific together.

Sandy is 40, 5'7", 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 34c tits and a nice ass. Gwen is 5'6", appx. 120, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits and a firm ass. I have to admit, they make a nice couple.

Billy is 5:9", appx. 180, muscular build and from what I saw had a cock much bigger than mine and larger balls than mine. I can understand why Sandy & Gwen likes him to fuck them...

I watched them with my hard cock in my hand, stroking it.

My eyes were glued to the screen as my wife and daughter got into 69 and were eating each other, with Sandy on top.

As I watched I couldn't help but thinking how this all started...my wife, son and daughter...where the hell was I that I didn't know? And now that I knew, what was I going to do?

Just then Billy entered the bedroom. He was naked and his cock was big and hard. Me moved over the women in 69 and wasted no time in slipping his cock in his mother's cunt. As the women ate each other, Billy was fucking his mother.

"That's it Billy, fuck your mother's cunt baby."

I watched as he pounded her cunt until he filled his mother's cunt with his cum. When he pulled out his cock, his cum oozed out and down and Gwen lapped it up.

After he finished, Sandy and Gwen yelled out that they were coming and both had orgasms. I watched as Gwen squirted and covered her mother in her juices and soaked the bed.

Then I heard Billy say, "Save some of that for tomorrow. Remember, we are making that video."

Video? They are going to make a video. What the hell is going on with them?

Sandy said, "I remember, but this is the last one Billy."

"Hey Billy, if mom doesn't want to do anymore, I still do."

Billy replied, "Mom, you've said that before but you know you like doing them. Besides, it gives us another opportunity for me to fuck my beautiful mom. And besides, it gives me something to watch when I can't have you or sis."

"Billy, you don't need an excuse...you know you can fuck your mother anytime you want. What did you want to do tomorrow?"

"Well mom, I was thinking of something special."

"Such as?"

"I was thinking of fucking your ass and cumming in it."

"Mmmm...let me think about that." As she smiled.

By now I had jerked off twice. I never shot so much cum. Just then I lost the picture and checked my phone. My fucking battery died. It was time for bed so I plugged my phone in to charge it and went to sleep.

It was tough falling asleep though. Visions of my son sticking his cock in his sister's cunt and my wife's cunt was bouncing around in my head all night. I was besides myself. I was turned on watching them but this was incest, pure and simple. What the fuck was I going to do???

I don't know what time it was when I fell asleep but I tossed and turned all night.

The next day I caught a break and finished work early. As soon as I got in my room, I started watching the spy cam feed. Maybe it was too early but nothing was going on. I thought that was strange after their activity over the last few nights. I figured they would be fucking tonight as well. I switched spy cams but still nothing.

After a half hour, I went to dinner and got back to the room,showered and laid in bed naked.

This time I kept my phone on it's charger just in case...I didn't want to miss anything if it was going to happen.

After two hours I was just about falling asleep when I heard their voices. It seems they went out to eat and just got back. They wasted no time in getting naked.

Billy told his mother to get on all fours. As she did I heard him say, "Sis, you make sure you get closeups of my cock going into mom's ass. And after I cum, get a close up of my cum oozing out."

"Got it Billy."

Then I heard my wife say, "You know young man, the only cock that I've had in my ass is your father's but his cock is smaller than yours, so take it slow and easy big boy."

"Don't worry mom. I'll be gentle."

I saw Gwen with the the camera and Sandy on all fours with her big tits hanging down. Her asshole in clear view. Then Billy lubed up his cock and Sandy's asshole. I could see him kneeling behind her, his huge hard cock lined up to her asshole. I watched as he slowly eased his cock head into her ass. I heard Sandy grunting and moaning and pushing her ass back to get his cock in her ass.

"Oh baby, your cock is too big baby..."

"A little longer mom and it will be in. Want me to pull my cock out?"

"No baby...fill your mom's ass with your big cock..."

Finally, I saw his cock disappear into her ass as his balls were up against her ass. They rested awhile and then Billy started fucking his mother's ass. He kept pumping his big cock in and out. Her tits swaying with each thrust. Then he yelled out, "I'm going to cum... get ready Gwen. Fuck me back mom."

They were in synch and his body tensed up and he must have shot his cum into her ass. After a minute or two, he pulled out his cock and his cum flowed out her ass and down to her cunt. They both fell to the side spent.

It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

The next morning, before work, I called my wife.

"Hi baby, did I wake you?"

"No. I was just lying in bed."

"How is everything? I am trying to wrap things up so I can get out a day early but I'm not sure yet."

"Ok. Let me know so I can prepare something special for you. Oh, by the way, the kids are here. They popped in right after you left and surprised me."

"That's nice. I bet they're keeping you busy."

"They sure are."

"Well, I have to go. Have a nice day and enjoy the kids."

"I'll try. And I will enjoy the kids. Speak to you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I went off to work and couldn't wait to see what they had planned for this evening.

When I got back to my room, I texted Sandy and told her I could not get home early. She replied that it was too bad & she will see me on Sunday.

I went and had dinner and got back to the room and showered and got in bed to watch their show.

After a short wait, there was Sandy undressing when Gwen entered already naked.

"Mom, Billy will be late so it's just you and me."

"Actually, Gwen I'm glad. I wanted some us time alone."

Then they hugged and kissed. In a few minutes they were on the bed making love. Gwen went down on her mother and was eating her and rubbing her mother's pussy. I could hear Sandy moaning in pleasure. After a few minutes, Gwen rubbed her mother's pussy furiously. Sandy arched her back and she started squirting all over Gwen. This was a first for Sandy.

As Gwen kept rubbing, Sandy was squirting like a hose, soaking Gwen. I watched closely as Gwen was lapping up her mother's juices.

Then Sandy started rubbing Gwen's pussy and in a short time, Gwen was squirting all over her mother.

Then they laid on their backs side by side rubbing each other's pussy and squirting all over each other and the bed.

After they finished squirting, they hugged and kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was now Saturday morning and I was going to catch a flight home in a couple of hours. I decided not to call Sandy as I wanted to surprise her. I would get home around 9:00 p.m.

The flight was about five hours and with the time difference I got home just at the time I figured. There were no lights on and I quietly unlocked the door and entered the house without making a noise.

Once inside I heard noises coming from upstairs. I took off my shoes and carefully & quietly went upstairs and headed to where the noises were coming from...the master bedroom.

The noises were clearly moans and got louder as I neared the bedroom.

I peaked in carefully that nobody saw me...I was shocked at what I saw...

Look for Part 2