A Family That Plays Together Pt. 01

Story Info
The sex life, or lack of it, of a British family.
2.8k words
4.17
114.5k
128
9

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY !!

Please bear with me, this first chapter sets the scene and describes the family and what led them down the route that they followed.

ANNE

My names Anne, I'm 39 years old and married to Aaron, also 39 years old, and Mother to our twins, Jill and Jake who celebrated their 19th birthdays a few months ago. I've been blessed with a decent body and, despite nearly being 40, looks that haven't faded, well that's what everybody tells me anyway! Despite the body and the looks, in the "old days" when it wasn't so PC I could walk down the road past building sites and hear the builders whistle at me or shout out what they'd like to do to me if they ever got the chance, I'm not the most confident of people, you'll never see me trying to be the centre of attention. That's why I was surprised when Aaron started to take an interest in me.

Aaron and I went to the same school, he had a reputation for being "one of the lads", he was good looking and very confident, not in a cocky way but you would always know when Aaron was around. He was well known in the area and always had a string of girls surrounding him. I was never sure what he saw in me, quiet little Anne. When we left school we both went onto the same college and that's when he asked me out. Despite his reputation he was never in trouble and was a loving, fun, attentive boyfriend. College wasn't for him, he's certainly not stupid but could never concentrate on anything that didn't interest him, and went to work at his Uncles firm, they were industrial roofers and so Aaron was "on the tools" and on the roofs. He'd always been fit, a serious football player, but 6 months of hard physical work, he was the "gofer", go for this, go for that, up and down ladders, carrying tiles etc. he soon had muscles, a 6 pack and a permanent tan. As much as he joked with the other lads on site about getting any girl he wanted it was just a joke, he always said that I was the one.

I was a virgin when we met and, despite his cocky banter I think that Aaron was too. His parents were away at their holiday caravan one weekend; we both lived at home with our parents, when I lost my virginity to him. I'd never seen a cock before so assumed that all men had cocks as big as Aarons, long -- about 7 1/2 inches -, thick, uncut, it's a standard thing in the UK to leave the foreskin intact, and hairy -- in those days men didn't man-scape. He had problems getting the condom, or rubber jonnie as we used to call them, on turned out that he'd brought the regular size and not the extra large size that he needed. A bit of kissing, he went down on my fanny and licked around a bit, fingered my tight little hole till he thought that I was wet enough and forced his cock in, it didn't hurt and I was amazed that my fanny would open up that much, a few thrusts and he came. He pulled out and the tip of the condom was full of his spunk, there was a lot of it. So that was it, that was my first experience of sex...I only hoped that it would get better !!

2.

After that we fucked at every opportunity we got and fucking did get better. We got the hang of oral sex, I loved to take his hard cock in my hand, wank it slowly, watching his foreskin slid back to expose the throbbing glans of his cock before lowering my wet mouth down on it. There was no way I could take it all in my mouth without gagging but I always had a bloody good go. I'd never let him come in my mouth, it seemed such a waste, as I liked to see him get harder and harder, he'd start to pant, his 6 pack muscles would start to ripple and I'd watch his piss slit open up and his thick white cum would shoot out in pulses in time with his groans covering me or him of both of us with his spunk......then I'd clean his cock head and cock up...didn't want any spunk to go to waste. Aaron loved going down on me as much as I loved him doing it. He'd sit next to me just playing with my fanny lips through my pants, watching them start to get wet before pulling them off and slowly fingering my fuckhole. He was fascinated by my hooded clit, teasing it and hearing me gasp. He loved licking along my cunt lips, using his tongue to lick around and in my fuckhole. But I knew what he loved most was using his tongue and mouth on my clit, teasing the hood back before diving onto my clit, using his lips, tongue and teeth. I'd be soaking wet by then, fanny juice pouring out which he'd lick up every drop. Then it would be condom on -- I never did go on the pill -- missionary or doggy, him pumping away until he spunked up and pulled out...and that would be it. Vanilla sex, nothing special for me but he seemed to enjoy it....I had the man of my dreams, I didn't know any better so he would do me.

By 19 we were married and had a 2 up 2 down terrace house near to where the firm he worked for was. We never really discussed having kids although it was at the back of our minds. I suppose that the idea was that we'd both work for a few years, build up some savings, have kids and I'd stop work -- that's what women did in those days. So of course, Sods Law, the one time we didn't use a condom I fell pregnant...with twins!! The whole pregnancy and birth was difficult. After the birth the twins and I spent a month in hospital. Aaron tried his best but after a day on the tools, an evening visiting the twins and me in hospital he was knackered, luckily his Mother stepped in so when we came home we had everything that we needed. The house was crowded, only having two bedrooms but we struggled on like that until the twins were 14 years old and then our situation changed but Aaron can tell you about that.

As for sex, well that stopped as soon as the twins were born. I certainly didn't want any cock near me for the first year and I realise that I sort of got use to not having any. We both still loved each other and slept in the same bed but just without sex. Aaron would be out for work by 6 every morning, come home knackered after a day at work about 6 in the evening, play with the twins and collapse into bed. He'd work weekends for extra cash, we needed it with the twins, and so we sort of both got used to it. I'm certain that he wasn't seeing anybody else, but I did notice that sometimes his work underwear would have spunk stains on them; I just put it down to him leaking precum and spunk...like men do.

3.

But now I'm that bored frustrated housewife living in an 8 bedroom house with gym, pool and "media room" rattling around thinking about what I've missed in life...sexwise that is.

Something had to change....but I didn't realise quite how it would.

AARON

Anne's already told you about how we met so I wont bore you with all of that again.

Yes, I am Aaron the "lad", the "joker" and, so everybody though, the "stud" It was true that I always had a string of women admirers, and, although I didn't realise at the time a string of male admirers. I know that I had the looks, the body and the wit and charm and the confidence to use them. I even knew that I had the cock to go with it......in the changing room at football or the gym you always check out the other men and even when my cock was soft it was bigger than anybody else's. There was always the jokes in the changing rooms about it "look out lads Aarons here, if he gets hard he'll pin you to the wall with it" -- I took it as joke but was always secretly flattered. But until I met Anne I was a virgin....OK, I'd gone down on lots of girls and knew what I was doing with my tongue but they'd take one look at my cock and close their legs quick.

I lost my virginity to Anne, it was a quick fuck, I only managed to get about 4" of my cock into her cunt, enough to take her virginity and for me to spunk. We got better with practice though, she certainly learnt to suck cock well and I could always make her fanny flood my mouth with her juices when I worked on her clit and fanny lips.

Of course as soon as the twins were born sex stopped. We still loved each other but no way was I going to get my hole from her, her legs were clamped shut.

Believe it or not I didn't stray, just wanked a lot!! I'd been promoted to gang boss by then so I worked between a few roofing jobs so always made time to park up and knock one out in the back of the work van....that was my sex life, Aaron the stud wanking in the back of the van!!

I was called into my Uncles office one day, he was there as was my other Uncle and Leslie the financial controller. They were selling the company and offering it to me with Leslie looking after the financial side. They knew that there was no chance of me raising the cash to buy them out so would take a share of the profits until I'd paid them off. They knew that I could do it, with the help of Leslie; they knew I had the brains as long as I didn't loose interest....what an opportunity. Fast-forward 4 years. The company boomed, I found what I loved doing, hassling for big contracts and we picked up major clients. The money rolled in and we paid off my Uncles and the company was mine. We sold the terraced house and moved to an 8-bedroom house on a private estate, swimming pool, gym, big gardens, the lot. It meant that, at last,

4.

the twins could have their own rooms; they were now 14 years old so needed their privacy. Anne loved it but still wouldn't open her legs for me.

Something had to change....but I didn't realise quite how it would.

THE TWINS.

JAKE

So I have the looks of my Dad, and it turned out a bigger cock but the confidence of my Mother. 19 years old, 6' tall, dark curly designer haircut, designer clothes and a body to match, got through sport, gym and manual work. My mates always said that I could have any girl that I wanted but I didn't have the confidence to even talk to them. I was 19 and hadn't even seen a girl naked, porn didn't count. Of course I'd seen my sister naked but that was my sister!! We shared the same bedroom until we moved to this house. Even though there was plenty of room we both chose to have rooms at the top of the house that were only separated by a joint on suite bathroom. Twins have a connection and so it seemed strange to be too far apart plus the rooms were well away from our parent's room so any noise or having friends stay caused no problems.

Like my dad I wasn't academic, not stupid but school and then college didn't do it for me. So, like Dad I chucked college in and went to work for Dads company. I started just like him, on the tools on the roofs, fetching and carrying. It was hard work but was rewarded with decent pay, I live at home so Mum would never take any money for rent etc. so I could afford nice clothes, all the technology I wanted and as soon as I passed my driving test a car...still no women though!!

It was tough when I first started work; all the comments like "the bosses son come to spy on us etc" and the roofing gangs gave me a hard time. "Watch out here comes Daddies boy" was what I always heard, they'd hide my lunch from me, send me for "long stands" or "right handed" nails and I fell for all of them. It reached a head when the gang decided to tie me to the scaffolding at the top of the building we were working on and strip me off so the offices opposite could see me. I put up a bit of a fight but knew that I didn't have a chance and just had to accept it. My shirt and trousers came off, a few wolf whistles from the other boys when they saw my pecs and gluts, it was just banter, nothing "gay", then they ripped my CK briefs off and my cock was exposed. It went very quiet as my cock flopped out; even soft it was 6" long, thick and with a big hanging foreskin. "Fuck me look at that" was one of the shouts "my misses would be creaming her knickers if she saw that". I was embarrassed and was hoping that it wouldn't go hard; my cock seemed to have a mind of its own sometimes. They all stood there looking at it -- men like to compare cock sizes it seems -- until the gang foreman appeared and told them to cover me up and let me go before all the office girls fainted at the sight. They let me go, I threw the ripped briefs away and put my trousers on. I

5.

didn't get anymore hassle from the gang after that, my name changed from "Daddies Boy" to "Big Boy"

So my life consisted of work, gym, swim, porn and a lot of wanking!!

Something had to change....but I didn't realise quite how it would.

JILL

I'm opposite to Jake, I have the looks of my Mum but the confidence of my Father, the ideal combination and I knew what to do with it. I was due to go to university but decided to have a gap year and go travelling but the Covid crisis put a stop to that. So I went to work for Dad in the office, got me out of the house and earned me a bit of money. I loved the chat and banter, especially when the roofing gangs came back to the office to drop the vans etc off. I knew that I had the looks and always got lots of looks from the young fit men, I also got lots of offers and telephone numbers!! I could never understand why Jake would stand back and seem so shy, the rest of the girls in the office were all after him. I didn't tell them that his cock was huge, I grew up with him, shared the same room and now shared the same bathroom so was always looking!! If they knew what they were missing out on they'd be queuing up for him with their knickers around their ankles holding their fannies open for it.

I certainly wasn't a virgin, unlike Jake I assumed. I knew what I wanted and went out to get it...if I wanted cock I went for it. But I was always very discreet about it, didn't want to upset my Dad, I was his girl!! As far as he, Mum and Jake were concerned I was their perfect little virgin.

I knew that things weren't that good between Mum and Dad and I knew that if Jake didn't sort out his sex life, or lack of it, the family would fall apart.

Something had to change....but I didn't realise quite how it would.