A Family That Plays Together Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, daughter and niece now had full arseholes of my sons and two nephews cocks, and I stood there enjoying the view as I wanked my very hard cock.

"Lean back ladies so I can see your full arseholes and your empty cunts, help them out lads," I instructed them and as the lads supported them as they lent back, their fannies were on full show, and I could see their stuffed arseholes full of cock and all I could see of the lads was their full balls.

"Dad," moaned my son Jake, "can we fuck them please."

I laughed, they were randy fuckers, "OK lads start your engines and fuck," and they did. My wife let out a yelp as Alfie lifted her off of his cock and then pulled her back down on it, my wife just moaned as her nephew bounced her up and down on his big cock. My daughter could easily take her brothers cock in her arse, she'd been stretched by bigger cocks than that, I knew how big her last boyfriend was and how well hung her present boyfriend is, I knew that my mechanic, Dave, had taught her to take cock in her arse a few years ago. She was holding herself up over her brother so that he could get full penetration, his cock would withdraw fully from her hole, and I could see my daughters ring piece stay open before Jake would ram his cock back into his sister who took it easily.

My niece had her eyes closed and I'm sure that she was drooling with the pleasure of getting arse fucked. I squatted down so I could see her arsehole that was full of cock, I could see her arsehole pucker was stretched open gripping her brothers big cock that was in it, a thick vein ran up the length of her brothers cock and the vein was pulsing, in fact his whole cock seemed to be pulsing. As Helen started to lift off of her brothers cock her ring piece tried to grip onto the cock as if it didn't want to let go and I could see her ring piece being pulled out by the cock and just as it seemed that she was going to get turned inside out by the cock then her ring piece would let go and her brothers lube coated cock slide out, she sighed as if she was sad that her hole was empty and then came a bigger sigh as he pushed his big cock all the way back into her guts till his balls hit her arse and couldn't go any further.

The three lads started to fuck the three girls hard, bouncing them up and down on their cock, I was feeling left out so it was time for me to join in. I squatted between my wife's open legs, her wet cunt was on full show and was nicely open, it seemed to open up even more every time Alfie's cock went the full length into his arse, her juices were running out of her and her big clit was hard and proud, I pushed my head between her open legs, I could smell her hole as if she was on heat and I licked from the bottom of her slit tasting her fanny juice before concentrating on her clit, licking, sucking and nibbling and she sighed happily.

"Oh, fuck uncle, every time you stim her clit it feels like Aunty is trying to milk my cock," Alfie said happily so I worked even harder on her little man and hearing Alfie grunt, "Oh fuck uncle," so just for good measure as he withdrew his cock from my wife's arsehole, I licked his balls which got another, "Oh fuck uncle."

I moved onto the next cunt, my daughters. Her fanny was much tighter, well she hadn't had any kids yet, so her lips weren't as open or swollen as my wife's. It was a lovely fanny, nicely open so I could see her pink fuckhole and she smiled as I pushed two fingers into her wet hole and flicked her clit with my thumb, I pulled out my two fingers and tasted them licking my daughters juices off them, she tasted so good, so I pushed three fingers into her, fucking her fanny with them as my son fucked her arse. This is what family is all about and I couldn't resist it as Jake lifted his sister off of his cock and his cock sprung free, I grabbed hold of it and gave it a few hard strokes before lining it up again with his sisters gaping arsehole and watching his cock as it slid back into her with a grunt from my daughter and a, "thanks dad," from Jake.

My niece was getting well fucked up her arse by the arse splitting cock of her brother so I jumped up on the bench, my cock was in line with her mouth, she must have smelt it, OK it might have an odour after being tucked up in my underpants most of the day, and she opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Let me clean your cock for you uncle," so if that's what she wanted I better let her do it. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and I tapped it with the head of my cock, and she licked it getting my cock coated with her spit. Her arsehole was still getting pounded by her brothers cock, so I thought I'd better pound her throat and so pushed my cock into her mouth, held it there before pushing it down her open throat, she was as skilled taking cock down her throat without gagging as she was taking cock in her arse without flinching, so I face fucked her hard, all the way down her throat until my waxed balls were against her chin.

I glanced across at my wife and daughter who were still getting happily arse fucked, I wanted my cock in a hole so pulled out of my nieces mouth and jumped off to the floor. I looked at Helens cunt, it seemed to be the tightest of the three cunts that were on show, her cunt lips were thin and her cunt was closed up, I used my fingers to spread open her outer lips and her little clit popped out on show, her inner lips were pink and I could just see her fuckhole that, at least, was wet, she was obviously enjoying her brothers cock in her arsehole.

"Helen, uncles going to fuck you now, you want to get DP'd by your brother and uncle?" I asked her, Helen just groaned so I took that as a yes and said to Henry, "Hold still Henry, got to get my cock into your sisters fanny."

I fingered her hole; she was wet enough to take cock and Henry shuffled forward with his cock hard in his sisters arsehole to give me easier access to the hole I was after. I tapped her little clit with my hard cock and whispered, "Uncles going to fuck you now," and Jessica just smiled as I lined up with her fuckhole and pushed my cock in slowly, she took it easily and I pulled out, my cock was surprisingly wet with her juices and then pushed my cock back in hard. As I pulled out again her brother pushed his cock into her arse and then as he slid his cock back out again despite her ring piece trying not to let it go, I pushed my cock back into her wet fanny, a see saw DP fucking motion.

"Hey uncle," laughed Henry, "I can feel your cock hitting mine when we're both inside my sister, that's so good," Henry and I make a good team.

Jessica had her eyes closed as she took two cocks, but I decided we needed to up the game, she needed something bigger, "Hey Alfie, get out of my wife and come over here and use this hole."

My wife sighed and pushed herself up off of Alfie's big cock, he jumped up and slapped his aunt across her arse, "thanks aunty," he laughed and moved across to stand by me.

As Henry pushed his cock into Jessica's arsehole I pulled out of her open fanny and stood out of the way and pointed at her hole, Alfie got the idea, lined his wet cock up with her cunt and pushed his cock that was bigger than mine straight into her wet cunt, Jessica opened her eyes almost in shock and yelped as her tight cunt had to open up to take a bigger cock, a cock that she wasn't expecting.

"Let's go for it mate," Henry told Alfie and they did, both cocks going into her arsehole and fanny at the same time, she was bouncing up and down on two big lengths of cock yelping and moaning.

My wife's holes were empty, she was on her knees with her well used and open arsehole on show and it seemed a pity that it was empty, "Jake get out of your sister and get in your mother," I told my son. He almost pushed his sister off of his cock, jumped off of the bench, stood behind his mother and shoved his lubed-up cock straight in her gapping arsehole, my wife took it easily.

"Going to fuck your arse and fanny hard mum," Jake announced and his mum just grunted as she got rammed.

Jill my daughter whose arsehole was now empty of cock knelt beside her mother, her brother couldn't resist pushing a few fingers into her open arsehole and laughed, "Sorry sis, I've gapped your arsehole."

"Daddy, fuck my fanny, fuck your daughter," Jill pleaded, she was putting on a good show, so I spread her legs open a bit wider and pushed my daddy dick into her wet fanny and matched the thrusts of my son in his mums arsehole who was next to me, the cheeky fucker even gave me a high five.

All the ladies were getting fucked and all the men's cocks were in a hole, the room stunk of sex and was filled with groans, moans, yelps, slapping noises and words of encouragement.

Jessica started to snort, and her brother said, "I know that sound, she's close to cuming."

'She's gripping my cock like she's trying to milk it," shouted Alfie whose cock was in Jessica cunt.

Jessica moaned and snorted loudly, and she bounced up and down on her brothers cock even harder as if she was trying to take her brothers balls in her arsehole and Henry said, "Get your cock out of her fanny Alfie, she'll squirt soon," Alfie did as he was told and pulled out, his cock was wet and twitched as he took deep breaths to try and stop himself shooting his load. Henry pulled her down onto his cock and his hand found her clit and pinched it, that did it, Jessica yelped, and her climax hit her, and she trembled as she came, her brother holding her so she couldn't pull off of his cock. I'm sure I saw her fanny lips open up as she shot a load of fanny juice and piss out. Alfie who had squatted down in front of her well fucked gash got sprayed with it, laughing as his face was covered in her juices and piss.

Henry lifted her up of his cock that was still in her arsehole, and I thought that that was it, but I was wrong as he carried on fucking her arsehole and with another yelp his sister climaxed again and shot another stream of fluids out of her fanny all over Alfie who buried his face in her fanny and licked away like a cat lapping cream. Jessica had her eyes closed and was moaning gently as her brother lifted her of his hard big cock that flopped down onto his six pack of muscles, he lifted her up with his hands on her arse cheeks and held them open so that her well fucked red gapping arsehole was on show. I could see her red insides, her hole almost hung open, her ring piece looked sore after all the cock she had had up there. Of course, my nephew Alfie couldn't resist the gape and pushed his fingers and thumb up to his knuckles into Jessica arsehole.

"Oh fuck, this is sick," Alfie laughed.

Henry helped his sister off the fuck bench and helped her to sit down on one of the big sofas, he leant down and kissed her hard and I heard her say, "Thank you Henry," as she reached out and held his hard cock giving it a few strokes.

"Hey uncle, I'm hard and need to put this in a hole," Henry said waving his cock at me.

Alfie didn't want to be left out and laughed, "So do I," wanking his hard cock.

I pulled out of my wife's fanny, she was nicely open, looked at Henry, Alfie and Jake and said, "Well, Jessica has been well fucked so we'll let her recover but my daughter has an arsehole and fanny to fuck and so does my wife so let's get on with it, just one thing Henry don't put your cock up your aunties arsehole, her arse will need a bit of training and stretching to take that but I know my daughter will take it, let's get fucking."

There was no stopping us, Henry went straight for his aunts fanny, pushing his cock into her open hole, she took it easily, Alfie pushed Jake out of the way and pushed his cock into my daughters arsehole who with just a grunt took it easily as well, my wife and daughter were cock sluts. I let them fuck for a while before saying, "All change lads, move round one hole," so Henry pulled out of my wife and Alfie took his place but filled my wife's arsehole instead, Henry stood there watching with his wet cock twitching as Jake pushed his cock back into his sisters fanny. All our cocks worked their way through my daughters and wife's holes, Jill struggled to take Henrys cock in her arsehole but with a bit of encouragement from her brother saying, "Take it sis, you know you like big cocks up there," plus him pinching her clit hard she yelled and opened up her arsehole and took the cock right up to Henrys balls.

I could see that Anne and Jill needed to cum and they deserved to after taking our cocks, so we withdrew, literally withdrew our cocks, and helped the ladies to turn over and lay on their backs, legs spread wide to show off their ragged arseholes and wet open fannies. Jessica had come back to life and was pushing her fingers into her wet fanny and using the other hand to rub her little hard clit.

Alfie didn't need telling twice and had his head between my wife's open legs and was using his tongue to lick around her open arse pucker and pushed three fingers into her wet fanny. I looked at Jake and Jake smiled back at me, I saw my son start to rub my wife's bit engorged clit, so I kissed my wife hard and then used my fingers to massage and squeeze her big hard nipples as if I was trying to milk her. With all that stimulation Anne would soon cum and I could see the flush starting and she started to pant before forcing her hips up and thrusting her fanny into Alfie's face and she climaxed using her hands to hold Alfie into her cunt and making a series of moans as her orgasms ripped through her and she relaxed back onto the bench, her legs trembling and her panting as Jake said, "Go on mum, finish off."

I knew what was about to happen and as Alfie lent backwards my wife pissed herself, streams of hot piss erupting from her piss hole squirting all over Alfie's face and running down over his chest, he made no attempt to get out of the way but let himself get soaked in his aunts piss. Her flow subsided and my wife's breathing returned back to normal, Alfie stood up, the piss running off him, he licked his lips and wiped his face with his hand as Jake said, with a smile on his face, "Did you forget that your aunt pisses herself when she cums especially when her nipples and clit are played with." I had to laugh; he'd done it deliberately of course.

Jill was close to climaxing helped by the fact that Henry had his tongue deep in her open arsehole, it was wide open after taking his big cock in there and was rubbing and squeezing her clit at the same time. My son jumped up and lowered his arsehole onto his sisters face and she responded by rimming him, well that's what a sister does for her brother obviously, and his fingers locked onto her hard nipples, squeezing, and flicking them, he was at it again. "Work on her clit Henry, she so close," Jake shouted out, she was, and my daughter climaxed.

Henry did as he was told, rimming her arsehole and rubbing her clit while Jake forced his open pucker down onto his sisters mouth, "oh that's good sis, get your tongue in deep," Jake told his sister as she grunted and climaxed.

A few jerks and grunts from my daughter as she climaxed and Henry laughed as he leant back and said, "Your arsehole nearly swallowed me Jill as you came, at least you don't piss like aunty does," and as he said that Jill did, she pissed herself just like her mother.

Henry tried to pull out of the way, but it was too late, he received the full force of his cousins piss stream, Jake just cheered, and I smiled as my daughter emptied her bladder over her cousin and as the flow subsided to a dribble Henry, now dripping in Jills piss, pushed three of his fingers into her wet fanny and Jill rewarded him with another stream of hot yellow liquid.

Henry stood up covered in piss and stood by Alfie who was still dripping in my wife's piss, they smiled at each other and Henry nodded and Alfie grabbed hold of Henrys cock, Henry did the same as if it was perfectly normal to hold another man's hard cock, and they aimed each other's cocks at my wife and daughter and pissed over them as if getting their own back spraying their piss up into the air and letting it rain down over their aunt and cousin, even Jake got sprayed as he didn't jump off of his sisters face quick enough. At least everything in the TV room was easily cleaned.

Anne and Jill just lay there in the lads piss both exhausted after the fucking that their holes had received before Henry said, "It's our turn gentleman, don't know about you but I need to empty my balls," and he went over to his sister, helped her up from the sofa and she dropped to her knees and took her brothers cock in her mouth, sucking the head of his cock while wanking the shaft of his cock hard, it was easily long enough for her to wrap her fist around it, Henry grunted and managed to say, "Going to spunk Jessica," as she let his cock pop out of her mouth, opened her mouth wide and carried on wanking his cock before he fired his load into his sisters mouth, long hard pulses of spunk, again and again, the advantages of youth, he certainly put me to shame, filling her mouth with his load. He was a good shot only missing her mouth once and laid a line of cum across her forehead and nose, as he finished and flicked the last few drops of spunk off over his sisters face, he said, "Don't swallow, there's more of that to come."

Not to be left out Jill squatted down by the side of Jessica and started to lick and suck Henrys softening cock, she was on clean up duties by the looks of it.

"Go on Jake, give your cousin your spunk, the way your cock is twitching it looks like you're close to shooting," Henry told him, Jake didn't hang around and just stood in front of Jessica, who had her mouth open, and she reached up and wanked her cousins cock for him, it didn't take long before Jake grunted, thrust his hips forward and his load erupted from his piss slit firing pulse after pulse of lads cum into her open mouth, coating her tongue in more sperm. With one last grunt Jake fired his last stream of spunk across Jessica's face adding his cum to Henrys cum. He shook the last few drops off and turned to his sister who opened her mouth and slurped and licked her brothers cock clean.

Alfie was next to unload, his balls looked like they were about to explode so it only took him a few strokes of his cock by Jessica before he emptied his balls in one long stream of jizz into Jessica's open mouth and before he's even finished cuming he swung his cock around so that Jill got the last shot out of his balls and she cleaned his cock up.

"Come on dad, you're the last man standing so give your niece your old man's spunk," laughed Jake, he really could be a cheeky fucker when he wanted to be but who was I to say no? I stood in front of my niece whose mouth was full of spunk, so I was going to add some more. Jessica wanked my cock hard and as I felt my spunk rise, I pushed my cock into her open mouth and fired my load straight into her spunk filled mouth pumping my spunk in till my balls were dry. I pulled my cock out of my nieces spunk filled mouth, my cock head was coated in mine and the lads spunk, so I turned to my daughter to perform a clean-up service. Jill started with my balls, worked her way up her father's cock shaft before licking off the cum from my cockhead as if she was licking an iced lolly, a spunk flavoured lolly.

Henry helped his sister stand up, she still had her mouth open, it was still full of cum, and she was careful not to spill any. Henry said, "Swallow Jessica, you've earnt our loads," and she tilted her head backwards as if letting the mix of out loads trickle down her throat before swallowing hard. "Show me," her brother told her, and she opened her mouth to show an empty but still cum covered mouth. Henry held her hand and kissed her open mouth pushing his tongue into her mouth and swirling it around to clean her mouth and taste a mix of mine, his cousins and Alfie's baby batter. He licked his lips and said, "Tasty lads, very tasty."