A Family That Works Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind, right?"

"Whatever..."I sighed.

"Listen, Amos, just feel free to let go. You don't have to impress me. Just come whenever you feel like," Ron reassured me.

I looked down at the foreign hand on my cock and then over to Ron's hand stroking his own mammoth pole. That permission he gave me made me tingle all over and the feeling that we were doing something so wrong that felt so right pushed me over the edge.

A white fountain poured from the tip of my penis all over Ron's flexing fingers and down my shaft until it reached my pubic hair. Ron jerked me harder and faster as I came and I couldn't help but groan and pump my hips to egg him on. Every imaginable emotion ran through me as I wondered what my mother would think if she saw this - or my sister. For some reason, trying not to think about my mother made me think about her busty cleavage. I winced as shame washed over me, again, and, yet, there was a fountain of pure joy and pleasure bursting through my loins.

When I was finally sated, my mind emptied itself. I was sitting in a pool of my own watery semen and ron was admiring the paint job I have his fingers. He stood and, with his clean hand, smacked a little button near a speaker that was built into the wall.

"Alice? You out there? Could you come to studio six?"

And now our little secret would no longer be just between us guys.

12