A Family Too Close Ch. 04

Story Info
They take it to the ultimate end as secrets are shared.
6.1k words
4.58
8.1k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Family Too Close 4: All Together

Author's Note. This is the final chapter of a four-part series involving sexual relations between stepsiblings and their respective parents. It is a TABOO story and if such fantasies offend, then this is likely not the story for you. All characters are over the age of 18.

The hotel was lavish with mirrors and paintings on every wall. Vases overflowing with bouquets on every countertop and table. Charlie watched his stepsister shine in her thin floral dress. It revealed her glossy legs and her unrestrained breasts. There were even laces on the front tied into a loose bow. All he had to do was pull one of them to reveal her delicate luminous brown skin.

Jasmine was bubbly, practically hopping up and down as they both waited for their stepparents to get the keys to the rooms. Charlie whispered into her ear, and she giggled with delight. His hand drifted to her waist and brought her close. Over the last three months, she had regularly come into his bed to fuck. At least, when they weren't fucking each other's parents. It had become a game. What part of the house to fuck in and how to remain quiet.

They were far enough away from the receptionist desk and their parents. He kissed her neck, brief and simple. It sent signals tumbling down Jasmine's spine, making her nipples tense up. Now how was she going to explain that? It was at least 85 degrees out. Jasmine edged away from him and shot him a devious smile. Not yet, it said.

The keys were dropped into Anita's extended hand. They weren't keycards like most modern hotels. Instead, they were brass and old-fashioned.

Bill placed his hand on Anita's back. She tensed up and cleared her throat before stepping out of his reach. Bill and Anita had been at an awkward impasse for weeks. All of them coming for Jasmine's soccer tournament had been Bill's idea. A little vacation to mend the rift. Charlie and Jasmine didn't really know what they had been arguing over. Certainly not the secret trysts they shared with their children.

"This way. We're on floor 4," Anita said leading them to the elevator. She handed Jasmine a key. It dangled and flashed from Jasmine's fingertips as an idea sparked in her eyes. She dashed for the stairs with Charlie at her heels.

"Where are you going?" her mother's voice inquired from behind her.

"Racing!" She shouted back as she bounded up the stairs. Charlie was just far enough behind for her to pull off her shoes and hold them by the straps. 'Ah, that's better,' she thought as she skipped up another flight of stairs.

She heard him getting closer but was over-confident. Sure, he was more athletic than her, but he was muscle, and she was a soccer player and all they did was run. The head start also helped. So, when his hand gripped her arm and pulled her to him against the wall, her heart stalled and her breath faltered. It was his kiss that jumpstarted her heart again.

He held her waist and one hand ventured up until it was cupping her breast. He thumbed the thin cords that fastened the front of the dress together. Their breathing was hoarse and overlapping. Her hands were in his hair. He was sweaty, heaving against her. His cock was hard. She leaned in. Charlie thought it was for a kiss but her lips extended up to his ear.

"I want to win," she whispered, her eyes shining before she slipped like water from his grip. He couldn't help but let out a startled laugh as she disappeared up the next flight of stairs. Was it really that easy for her to dismiss him or was it the excitement of being in a new country that caught hold of her.

A dark thought pierced his thoughts. It had lingered for weeks. The thought that she liked his father more than him. They had both had their bond with their stepparents and hadn't stopped having sex with each other, but something had changed between them. It wasn't like the first time when they heard their parents fucking. It was infuriating but he had always suspected that it was hearing their parents in another room that had driven her over the edge with him. He tried to push his doubts out of his mind, following her footsteps as if they were rose petals.

Despite the diversion, he was sure that they had made it first. When Charlie got up to the floor it was clear which room was their's because the door was left wide open. Jasmine was standing at the balcony, her hands of the rail and the afternoon breeze whipping her black hair about her arms.

He wanted to touch her again, to feel her against him. That's when he noticed the two queen beds. They looked so comfortable and puffy with chocolates on the bedside table. One would have done the trick but obviously, its not as if Bill or Anita would have known they were more than willing to share a bed. Little did they know that it would just add to the fun.

Charlie was about to share his thoughts with Jasmine when he heard the voices from behind them. To his surprise, his stepparents both walked in. Charlie looked at his father in confusion.

"Where's your room?" He blurted.

"There was a mistake!" Bill sighed, looking at Anita. "They didn't plan for such a large tournament."

"But-" Charlie faltered as his dreams of sharing a private room with Jasmine dissipated. He wanted to be near Anita as well, of course, but this seemed like an impossible situation.

"We're all adults here. You can share a bed with Jasmine. You two can even choose which one you want. Besides, we're going to be outside for most of our trip anyway."

"Right, okay," Charlie said. "I guess that makes sense." He ran a hand through his hair and thought he saw Anita glancing his direction. A smile played at his lips. Maybe this wouldn't be the worst situation after all.

~

Charlie and Bill waited in the lobby bar while the ladies got ready. It had taken them no time to put on some swim trunks and t-shirts but both Anita and Jasmine wanted to dress up even if it was to go swimming.

Bill was talking up the bartender, asking him about his favorite haunts over a stiff drink when Charlie heard Jasmine's trademark giggle. He looked over his shoulder and practically did a double-take.

Jasmine was wearing a white button up shirt with a belt. It only dangled to mid-thigh if that, but she was passing it off as a dress. He could see the muted designs of a swimsuit underneath and a lot of skin. She seemed to sense his admiration because she shot him a playful grin.

Her mother was wearing a wrap dress that matched the scarf that was braided into her wavy black hair. The dress revealed the halter top style swimsuit. Her luscious thick thighs were revealed by the high slit in the dress. Jasmine looked like a Indian goddess while her mother was a tropical fever-dream.

Charlie gulped and waited for his father to notice. When he did, the conversation with the bartender came to an abrupt stop. His eyes danced from Jasmine to Anita and back again. They were both fearlessly exposed in their own ways. They heard the bartender whistle.

Anita smiled at her husband and took the proffered glass. It was a colorful concoction with the cliched umbrella. Jasmine took her own drink. The legal drinking age was 18 here and their parents were rather liberal about such things. Even back home, they had been allowed to drink once they had turned 18.

The two women headed toward the exit. When neither of the men budged, Jasmine looked over her shoulder.

"Are you two coming or not?" Her cheeks were rosy and the curve of her breasts was inviting under the thin white shirt-dress.

"Definitely... um...yeah," Charlie managed. They both vanished out of sight. Bill stumbled out of the barstool and Charlie urged his own legs to take flight.

The sunlight was warm and inviting. Sand dusted their feet as they shuffled closer to the water with colorful drinks in hand. Jasmine's featured strawberries and Anita's was showered with pineapples. Bill had opted for another "manly" drink while Charlie had unabashedly chosen the same drink as Jasmine.

Anita laughed as the breeze billowed the blanket she had in hand. She was trying to lay it on the sand so they could all sit. Charlie helped her and loved seeing her dress open like a curtain on a clear night. Loved seeing the rise of her thighs and accentuated curve of her hips.

Every curve was flirting with him as he lay down the blanket. When his eyes met hers, he noticed she was flushed. He couldn't be sure if it was because of him, her drink or the heat.

He sat down with his drink, eager for her to join him. Maybe they couldn't have each other like he wanted, but they could have this moment.

To his surprise, she took a sip of her drink and handed it to her husband. Jasmine was already walking toward the water. Anita followed her, albeit slightly less gracefully. So it was that Bill and Charlie admired them from afar as they frolicked in the salty clear waters.

Both of them were unfazed by the fact that their dresses were getting soaked at the hems. Anita was peaceful, just standing and running her hands through the water. Her daughter might as well have been a sea otter, the way she dunked her head and waded while she lay on her back, laughing.

The fabric of their clothes cemented to their skin. Jasmine's thick black hair was dripping and causing beads of water to run between her breasts. Meanwhile, Anita swayed back and forth. Even from the distance, Bill could see the ripples that her thick ass made in the water.

Charlie sipped at his drink. It was paradise but with an edge. He couldn't touch either of them. Not the way he wanted to. He knew that his father felt the same. Both of them pretended that the view was all they needed, but the truth was as salty as the sea. A wordless reverie lapsed between them as they watched the sirens with a trace of bitterness.

One of them sprinted back. It was Jasmine unbuckling the dark drenched belt at her waist and casting it to the blanket. The shirt was flat against her stomach and wrinkled at her hips. She unbuttoned it, nice and slow. Charlie wanted to help, but he knew even that would surpass his role as her stepbrother in public.

She had him and Bill transfixed. Her eyes were on her fingers, but she could feel both of them gazing at her, hungry for her sparkling wet skin and glossy perfect lips. When all the buttons were undone, she stretched out and peeled the clingy fabric from her skin, letting it slink down to the blanket next to the belt.

Her breasts and ass were revealed in a pink bikini that accentuated the dark caramel of her skin. Charlie realized the sun would give her some rather erotic tan lines. Like the dress from earlier, it had the thinnest of straps. Charlie fantasized about unstringing them while kissing her. Bill simply wanted to rip them off of her and make her his as he had done so many times. She smelled like suntan lotion and the strawberry cocktail. Jasmine smiled to herself as she noticed the hardness of the two men's cock tent-poling their swim trunks. For a moment, she wondered what it would be like to take both of them together. Father and son.

"You should come in," she said. Her statement was ambiguous. It was impossible to know who she was talking to. Bill raised an eyebrow and Charlie nearly choked on his drink. They scrambled up after her, one at a time.

Wet sand squeezed up between his toes as Charlie approached. His dad had made it into the water ahead of him. He hugged Anita from behind. This time, she didn't try to resist. She leaned into him and Charlie felt a pang of jealousy. He tried not to look as her hips cemented against Bill's.

He zeroed in on Jasmine and immediately felt like he had waded into a trap. She was so beautiful, yet he couldn't touch her. The bikini was taut and soaked. He could see the outline of her nipples and the tight knot of fabric that was wedged between her thighs, as it had collected between her ass cheeks and stretched to oblivion.

His cock twitched as he drifted closer and she dragged her fingers through her tangled hair. What really excited him was the side-boob that glinted as he came closer. Her arms were up, hands in her hair and he could see the sunlight drift across it with fondness.

How could he touch her without being obvious? Better yet, taste her? He stood in front of her and she smiled up at him. Could she see that his cock was scrunching up his swim trunks? Did she even care? Her back was facing their parents as his hand ventured between her legs. He knew they were at the perfect angle so they couldn't see. And, they were too far from other beachgoers to worry about prying eyes.

She gasped when his fingertips made contact. He expected her to slip away like before but her lips parted and she moaned. He sank pushed another finger against the wet material and rubbed against her lips. Her breathing was ragged. So, she was still aroused by him. Or was she thinking about his father? The notion, made his withdraw his fingers. Her mews of protest made him proud and triumphant.

"Just wanted to leave you with something to think about," he remarked.

"Oh, is that how it is now?" Her tone was playful.

"You tell me," Charlie replied. "All I can think about is fucking you, but I know you want to be with him more."

"That's not true, Charlie," Jasmine told him. "We started this together. I love being with you."

"I'll believe it when I see it," he said, haughty as ever. Jasmine bit her lip.

"But you wanted this," she remined him. "And what about you? You want her more?"

"No, sorry, I -" he said. He couldn't handle the way she was looking at him. "It's just hard being here and not being able to touch you. I didn't think it would be like this."

"It's only a week, Charlie," she assured him. "Let's enjoy it while it lasts. Please?"

How could he not enjoy it? He'd never been to a place this gorgeous, let alone with two of the most beautiful women he had ever been with. Still, a part of him was left dissatisfied. She was the perfect tease and her mother was no exception. How was he going to be able to stand it? The thought of teasing her a little more came to mind, but it was a double-edged sword.

~

The next couple of days went by in a blur. Charlie and Bill were becoming more on edge with every day and getting touchy in public whenever the opportunity of privacy arose. The dreams were a whole other level.

The first night Charlie went to sleep next to Jasmine, his mind drifted back to the ocean where both Anita and her daughter were giving him head as the tide came in. They were all laughing, complimenting him, kissing him.

He woke up in the middle of the night with a hard-on so fierce. He was so tempted to rouse Jasmine, to whisper in her ear until she woke and rub against her, but he decided to be strong. Instead, he pressed against her back. That would have to be enough.

When he woke up, his morning wood stretched against his boxers. He was in fight-or-flight mode when everyone started stirring in their beds. Charlie kept his eyes shut tight as everyone woke up, making them think he was sleeping in.

The next day, he had a moment alone with Anita. She was bending over to pick up the map that had dropped onto the pavement. The other two were a ways ahead, asking for directions to the practice field. Charlie bent down as if to help. Instead, he stroked her thigh and waist, as discreet as possible. She froze and her breathing became shaky. It was as if the moment went by in slow motion.

When she turned, he could see the sweat budding in her cleavage and the smile stretching along her lips. All too soon, the moment passed and his fingers ached to squeeze her curves once more.

Another day, they sauntered into shops. And, on another, took the bus to different towns along the coast. Jasmine was wearing a t-shirt that she tied into a knot just below her breasts. Her mother wasn't any more modest in short dress with a flimsy material that pressed against her large breasts in the most sensuous way. Was it being away from home? Or, had he awakened something in her that drove away her modesty?

This time, Jasmine was wearing some kind of perfume that she'd got from a shop the other day. It was subtle yet effective and it was still detectible while she slept. Bill was more experienced than Charlie at controlling his urges but by day three, he was just as strung out. He touched Anita whenever he got the chance. She was making it just as difficult for him to think straight as Jasmine. In the secluded corner of one shop, Bill managed a moment alone with Jasmine. He managed to squeeze an ass cheek.

The heat only made it worse. Anita asked him to rub sunscreen on her back and shoulders. His hands nearly shook from restraint. He'd arranged for a vacation, not registering that bringing Anita and his son had bought him a week of celibacy.

"What about we just head to the bathroom?" He'd asked Anita another night at dinner. Charlie was looking at the menu and Jasmine was taking a selfie. Anita gave him a startled look.

"We can't do that here. This is a nice place," she whispered back, hoping that Charlie couldn't hear.

"But I -"

"No," she told him. His hand ventured to her thigh and her breath seized. Was he going to touch her here and now in front of their children? His fingers investigated, light and feathery.

The pressure increased, and Anita had to suppress a moan. She slapped his bulky hand away with her napkin under the table, even though she wanted him. They were going through quite the hiatus sexually and she was almost as on edge as he was, but her resolve was unyielding.

That night, Charlie's eyes were wide open. He was turned away from Jasmine, burning with lust. This time he was going to wait for the right moment. There had to be a right moment. This was insane. He waited until he could hear his dad's soft snore and Anita's subtle relaxed breaths, in a steady rhythm. A few minutes longer.

He turned toward Jasmine and edged closer to her, his hand on her arm and his lips curving up to her ear. Was he really doing this? The heat of her and the softness of her skin made up his mind. He whispered her name and stroked her arm. No movement. He waited. More snoring and low breathing.

"Jasmine," he whispered again, daring to say it louder.

"Hmm?" Her legs moved and nestled against his. "Hmmm, Charlie?" She whispered back, curving her head up. His hand stroked her arm from behind and moved to her breasts, delighting in their weight.

She was wearing a heavy old t-shirt. His hands traversed under the edge and skated for her nipples. There was a rush of air as her breath caught in her throat. He waited for her to tell him off, that it was too risky but she said nothing. He pinched the tender skin and there was another soft hiss. She arched against him, her ass waking his stirring cock.

Charlie buried his face in her hair, kissing every fragment of her exposed neck in the darkness. He loved the fragrance. Jasmine and sage. She always chose her hair products as if she were a new-age witch and he loved the natural aromas. He curved his cock up to her ass. She was wearing shorts, not her usual, but necessary since they were sharing a room with their parents.

She gasped oh so slightly when his fingers navigated down from her breasts and pulled the shorts off one tug at a time. Charlie's heart skipped a beat when she moved her hips and legs to help him. There was an urgency to her movements. Before he knew it, she was facing him, her arms were around him and she was grinding against him.

His cock greeted every one of her motions, straining against his boxers. His fingers plucked at her panties and her knotted little clit. He tugged and she moaned. He froze and listened for the snores. When he was satisfied their parents were still asleep, he gave her a smile. Be careful, the smile said.

12