A Fandom of Threesomes

Story Info
The Black Canary is Caught and Tamed.
6.2k words
4.91
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the people in this story are above 18. I don't now own any of the characters in the story, it is all fiction.

Laurel Lance had a rough life, she had to witness Zoom nearly destroy her entire world. It had changed her, and the horrible things she did when she worked for him still haunted her to this day. 

It was only after she came to Earth 1 that she realised all the good she could do. She was shown the heroics of the Earth-1 Laurel who was known as the Black Canary who was a role model for millions and people looked up to her. Laurel struggled to live up to those expectations, even after Oliver put his faith in her.


Detective Lance who was Earth-1 Laurel's father took her in and treated her just like his daughter but as much as she tried to change, Laurel eventually broke. She assisted a madman and nearly destroyed the city putting everyone's lives at risk. 

Oliver was furious, after apprehending her, he decided to lock her up in a cell at the bunker until he knew how to deal with her. Everyone was disappointed with her, the team loved her and wanted to see her change but it was all down the drain now. The worst part was Oliver trusted her enough to give her the name 'Black Canary' and even give her a brand new Black Canary suit.

Laurel was now placed on a chair in a cell in the basement of the Arrow cave, her hands handcuffed behind her back and a meta power-dampening collar placed around her neck to prevent a breakout. She sat there forced to think of her actions in the dark. In front of her was a table with nothing but a small bottle of water with a straw in it.

A few hours later there was a sudden bang. Thea Queen and Roy Harper had barged into the Arrow cave unannounced while no one was around. The two of them were having a few drinks and needed a place to fool around. Roy grabbed Thea and lifted her up and pressed her down against the table, his hands caressing her body and groping her small perky breast. Thea's moans grew as she felt Roy press his crotch against hers. 


Thea had a tight off-white t-shirt that made her nipples very visible and a pair of black jeans. Roy had a black t-shirt with a red hoodie and a pair of dark jeans. The both of them were engaged in a make-out session unaware of the person sitting in the basement. 

Roy unzipped his hoodie and tossed it aside and began to undo his belt, as he did that he mounted and pressed Thea backwards unintentionally hitting a switch. 

A monitor switched on and Roy quickly stopped. "Oh shit!! Thea!! It's Laurel..." Roy's gaze was drawn to the monitor. 

Thea soon turned around and saw as the person she trusted was now a prisoner in her brother's cave. "That bitch deserves what she's getting" Thea hissed.


"It's a shame really, she's smart and beautiful and extremely strong. I was rooting for her to be a member of our team" Roy blurted out.


"WHAT?? SMART??? BEAUTIFUL???" Thea pushed Roy backward as she got furious. "That bitch almost killed thousands. She deserves to be locked up forever." Thea protested. 


There was silence in the room as Roy just stood there now knowing how to respond, he had to overcome his anger issues and he knew Laurel was capable of doing the same if she was treated right with the same level of respect he was shown.


"I wanna talk to this bitch!!" Thea shouted as she grabbed the keys and walked to the lift.


Roy followed her knowing she was up to no good, he wanted to stop her or call Oliver but he too wanted to see Laurel. After all, he kinda had a crush on his Earths Laurel Lance once upon a time. He stood behind Thea in the lift as it depended, he was prepared to convince Laurel to rectify her wrong.


As the lift doors opened the lights switched on, and there she was adjusting to the light. 


"Who's there?...." Laurel shouted as she tried to open her eyes.


"Well well well...... look who it is. Bitch Canary" Thea said with anger as she walked towards the glass cell.


Roy was right behind her, but his gaze was on Laurel. Yea his girlfriend was one of the hottest women alive but seeing Laurel cuffed, weakened and in such a submissive state made him a bit turned on. 


You don't deserve to even be on this Earth anymore, I don't know what my bother saw in you. You're nothing, NOTHING!!!! The real Laurel was a hundred times the woman you are." Thea began to insult Laurel.


But Laurel sat there in silence, she knew what she did and was disturbed at her actions but she wasn't going to let Thea get to her. She was stronger and had been through so much hate and humiliation in her life. 


"What's wrong? Can't speak with the collar? Haha. That collar suits you Bitch!!" Thea smirked as she continued to insult Laurel.


Laurel's remained silent and didn't even react to the insults. This ticked off Thea as she was trying to get the blonde all riled up. Thea knew she had to up the ante and pulled Roy towards her who was in shock.


"Hey... why don't we continue where we left off" Thea whispered as she pushed Roy against the cell and rubbed his shoulders and chest. She pulled his face closer and started to make out with him. Her hands trailed all the way down to his crotch. 


"Thea..... behave yourself!!" Roy blurted out but his concerns quickly turned into moans as his cock twitched. Knowing Laurel was right there made him a little more excited.


Thea continued to up the ante as she pulled off Roy's shirt and tossed it aside. She rubbed his muscular arms and slid her hand down his trousers. "Someone's harder than usual..." Thea smiled as she stroked his cock in his trousers. She moved her head around Roy and looked at the blonde sitting in her chair. 


Laurel began to react, her expression changed to irritation and disgust which made Thea smile.


Thea went on to grab the key from her pocket and open the cell door and walk in pulling Roy with her. She pushed Roy against the side so Roy was now facing Laurel.


"Thea!! This is going too far. Let's get out of here and we can enjoy ourselves without any distractions" Roy blurted out as he tried to get Thea to calm down. 


"QUIET!!" Thea shouted as she slid down and grabbed Roy's trousers. She unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down along with his boxers. She smiled as she grabbed his thick cock and stroked it.


Roy was so overwhelmed with lust he didn't try to stop Thea anymore, he just stood there with his eyes falling on Laurel.


Laurel's eyes met with Roy's as they just exchanged a look. She saw the size of his cock and was clearly impressed and a bit shocked that he didn't break Thea. He was about 9 inches and extremely thick. But she focused her gaze else wear to avoid making this weird.


Thea grabbed his cock by the shaft and spat on it, then she opened wide and took it in. 


Laurel turned her head to the right, trying to avoid Thea's childish games. The picture of Roy's cock was glued to her mind and a part of her was curious to know how Thea could fuck such a monster being so slim and petite. 


Thea got more slutty as time went on, she slurped Roy's cock and played with his balls. She continued to pleasure his meaty rod, licking the huge tip as her hands cupped his massive balls. She turned around and saw Laurel facing the other way. "Bitch!! You can watch the show if you want to" She smiled as she turned back and used both hands to stroke Roy's cock before putting her mouth back on it.


Roy began to feel so good, this hand now rested on Thea's head. He grabbed her hair and pulled her closer, shoving more of his manhood inside her tiny mouth. 


Thea was now deep-throating his cock, she was always happy she didn't have a gag reflex. It was perfect for devouring Roy's huge cock. Her head bobbed up and down, making sure to lick every inch of his cock. She used her hand and stroked the base of the cock, it was large enough for her to do it. 


After about 5 minutes, Roy knew he was close and grabbed a hold of Thea's hair and thrust his cock it into her mouth as he skull fucked her.


Thea knew her boyfriend was close, she slid the cock between her lips, her tongue swerving around his shaft for maximum pleasure. Then she felt him tense up, and hot spurts of cum filled her mouth as she smiled. 


Thea stood up and turned to Laurel was walked over to her, she sat on Laurel's lap facing the blonde. Thea had something special in mind and wanted to really make Laurel pay for everything. Thea did not say anything, she gently rubbed the cheek of Laurel and got closer to the blonde. She eventually pressed her own lips against the Canary's letting the cum she kept in her mouth flow down Laurel's throat. 

Laurel head-butted Thea and pushed her off, but most of the cum was already in her mouth and some of it dripped down her chin. "You psychotic bitch!! That's disgusting. Take off these restraints and let's see what you can do" Laurel challenged


"You look like such a whore tied up with cum dripping out of your mouth. Please!! Why would I even consider your request" Thea chuckled as she laughed. 

Thea sat on Laurel's lap once again and began to grind on her, she pressed her hips against Laurel's. She slowly raised her hand up and slapped Laurel right on the face. "Bitch Canary!! You're going to obey me GOT IT!??" Thea shouted.

"You will pay for this with your life, I'm warning you," Laurel said angrily as she spat on Thea's face.

"You fucking bitch!!" Thea shouted as she wiped the spit off her face. She grabbed Laurel by the chin and moved her face closer to Laurel's. "I'm going to make you my bitch!!" Thea said and with that, she grabbed the zip of Laurel's outfit and pulled it all the way down to the abdomen.


"Fuck!! No bra underneath all of that? You really are the Bitch Canary" Thea laughed as she gazed at Laurel's inner side boobs. She trailed her fingers from Laurel's mouth and went all the way down south, passing her cleavage and down to her crotch. "Let's see what's happening downstairs.


Thea dug her fingers and slid them inside Laurel's thong, penetrating her pussy with her finger.

"Arghhh!! Fuck you Thea!!!" Laurel protested as she felt her body being violated.

"Don't act like you aren't enjoying this. You're fucking wet!! You whore!!!" Thea laughed with an evil smile.


Roy only watched as his girlfriend played with his crush, his stamina slowly began to recover as his cock grew harder and harder. Ever since he was brought back with the Pit, his sexual urges were on a different level. His stamina and his endurance were higher, and as he watched his girlfriend play with her new toy, he got an idea.


Thea began fingering Laurel, "By the end of the night, I make you my bitch!! It's a promise!!" Thea smirked as she pushed another finger inside Laurel.

Laurel was strong, she had been tortured before, granted it was more painful and less sexual, but she had a long way to go until she broke. She began scanning the room, trying to find an opening to bolt out of this cell and leave the two psychopaths alone locked up. 

Roy walked up near the two women and began jerking his cock, making it hard and ready for the fun.

Laurel was disgusted at the sight, she turned her head to her side and ignored both of them. But this made Thea mad. 

Thea grabbed Laurel's throat, "Look at me when I'm inside you, I want to hear those moans!! Moan for me bitch!!" Thea shouted as she gripped Laurel's throat harder.


Laurel felt the constant fingering, it was getting to her but she wasn't going to break. She smiled and blew a kiss to Thea.

Thea got furious, she hated when things didn't go her way. "I'm going to shut that mouth of yours" Thea shouted as she got off Laurel and walked behind her. She smirked at Roy before grabbing Laurel's head and pushing it down. "Roy, babe!! Let's shut this mouth up" Thea said.

Roy was ecstatic, he held the base of his cock and moved closer to Laurel, waiting for that mouth of hers to open. And just as Thea pushed her head down, a surprised Laurel tried to protest but in opening her mouth, Roy managed to slide his tip of his cock in her mouth. 

Thea slammed her head further down, making sure her mouth was stuffed. She gripped Laurel's hair and made her give Roy a blowjob.

It was so big, thick and all covered in pre cum making it slide easily into Laurel's mouth. She began to choke, her eyes were watering as she had the biggest cock ever hitting the back of her throat.

Roy looked up at Thea with a smile on his face, she was so happy. He was not confident and grabbed Laurel's head with his own hands and began skull fucking her. 


"I'll be right back," Thea said as she took off for a brief moment.

With Thea gone, Roy got a little too mischievous. "I've always fantasised about fucking you and now!!" Roy said as he licked his lips. "Now!! I'm going to destroy that sweet body of yours" Roy smirked as she pushed Laurel's head on his cock, he wanted to get rid of her gag reflex so he could reach her throat.


Laurel's outfit had some pre-cum on it, it was mostly intact. Her zipper was completely down, showing her massive cleavage all the way below her belly button. Her mouth was being used and she was humiliated but she had an idea. With Thea gone, she could turn Roy to her side with a little charm.

Laurel began using her tongue to cover Roy's cock with her saliva, she started rocking her head back and forth, trying to take him deeper and deeper. She tried to get him to cum but it was taking time, she tried various techniques, kissing his balls, licking him from his base to his shaft, she even tried taking every inch he had to offer. She couldn't breathe but if she could succeed, it was a victory.


Laurel had Roy's 8 inches in her mouth, it had reached the back of her throat and started to cause her discomfort, she felt a slight jerk and then a pulsating feeling. She could sense that Roy was about to unload again, it was unnatural but then again, he was different after the pit. Laurel's gaze was soon caught by a shadow entering the room. Just then a bag dropped to the floor and standing there was a naked Thea Queen. 

Thea stood there as if she was already in charge, she wanted to make sure Laurel knew who was the one making the rules. She made sure Laurel was looking at her as she stood there naked. Her body was hairless, her petite tight body with her pierced nipples and cute little hips.

"Roy!! As much as I love seeing you violate that bloody mouth of hers, I need you to strip!! Now!!...... I have plans for this little slut." Thea smirked as she looked at Laurel laying helpless on the chair. "You were a little too eager a few seconds ago. What happen?" Thea teased as she squatted down and opened the bag. She pulled out a small four-inch toy.


Thea slowly walked up to Laurel as Roy began to strip. She made sure Laurel watched her as she walked with a toy in her hand. As she got near Laurel, she grabbed her by the chin and pouted. "I hope you're excited, this will make you moan for sure." Thea laughed as she pressed a button and the toy began buzzing.

Thea pushed the vibrator inside Laurel's outfit and pushed it into her wet pussy.

Immediately Laurel bit down on her teeth, "Fuckkking bitch!!!!" Laurel shouted as she looked down trying to ignore the incoming moans. It was torture, she wanted to scream out but doing so would make her seem like the weaker one and the first step of breaking down.


Thea sat on Laurel's lap once again but this time she planted her lips against Laurel's. She kissed Laurel, her tongue massaging the Canary's mouth as they exchanged spit. Thea's hand began rubbing Laurel's shoulders and followed down to her breast. Those huge and perky breasts were dying to come out. With one swoop using both hands, Thea spread Laurel's outfit making her breast pop out. 


"Holy Shit!!!!" Roy said as he was still taking off his boxers. He moved closer to Laurel to get a better look and smiled at Thea. 


"Calm down babe!!. Right now this bitch is my plaything" Thea said as she rubbed Laurel's breast and pressed her nipples. "ooooooo yeaaa!!! Are these the things you used to seduce my brother................. I'm guessing Laurel from our earth has the same body. Gosh!! They are sooo round and so perky!! Damn, if only I'd known sooner." Thea began grinning as she kept her gaze on Laurel's nipples as she played with them.

The sound of the buzzing could be heard by Thea and Roy as they watched Laurel squirm as she held her moans. 

Laurel's nipples began to get hard, they stood erect. Laurel fought desperately to keep quiet, the pleasure began to show on her body as her nipples slowly became harder. The vibrator in her pussy was still on and being turned on to the advanced setting.

Thea wanted to hear those moans, she wanted to know she was able to break The Canary. She ran her hand through Laurel's hair and down her face, "Gosh your skin and body are perfect" Thea moaned as she toyed with Laurel.


Thea pushed herself closer to Laurel, she sat right on her crotch so that the vibrations of the vibrator buzzing inside Laurel would affect her as well. As Thea began grinding on Laurel, she noticed a change of expression. 

Laurel was about to moan, she just needed a little push. And Thea knew exactly what to do. She bent a little down and kissed Laurel's nipple before taking the entire nipple in her mouth. Swirling it around her tongue, Thea sucked and bit on both nipples.

It was so intense, Laurel couldn't hold it in anymore. "Nyaa Fuckkkk!!!!! Shit Fuckkkkkk!! AHH!! AHHHHHHH!!!" Lauren moaned as she began to orgasm.


Thea had a huge smile on her face as she heard the beautiful melodies of Laurel's moans, she stood up, grabbed Laurel, and flung her to the floor. She just watched as Laurel helplessly tried to sit up straight.

Laurel lay on her back trying to catch her breath. She couldn't believe she just did that in front of Thea and Roy, it was humiliating, yet it felt so good. Laurel felt disgusted with herself as she stared at Thea smirking.


"GET OUT OF MY CELL!!!!!" Laurel shouted as she tried to turn around and crawl away.

Thea walked up to Laurel and put her foot on Laurel's throat. "Don't even move an inch bitch!!!" Thea ordered. "Roy!! Babe!! Strip the bitch please" Thea said in a softer tone, her voice suddenly changed as she spoke to Roy.

Roy pretty much rushed to Laurel like she was a piece of meat. He didn't bother to take his time or remove her outfit carefully. He just pulled and tore it completely off, he then admired the body in front of him. It was breathtaking and the only piece of clothing left was a sexy lacy thong.

"Gosh, you even dress up like a whore when you're fighting. Talk about a slut!!!"


Laurel managed to flip herself and started crawling away on her knees. 


"Damn!! That is a nice ass!!" Thea said as she went forward and grabbed the thong and yanked it back, pulling Laurel back and snapping the fabric leaving The Black Canary naked and humiliated on the ground. The vibrator fell to the ground and with it a small amount of her juices.


With everyone in the cell naked, Thea decided to make the first move and scrambled through her bag and pulled out a leash, "Roy catch!!" Thea shouted as she flung the leash to him. Thea then approached the chair and down in the middle of the cell. "Roy!! Baby!! Bring our little pet over here will you" Thea said as she got conformable on the chair Laurel was sitting on not too long ago.


Roy happily obliged and grabbed the meta-dampening collar around Laurel's neck and pressed his knee against her back to hold her down, his long cock grazing her back. He then snapped the leash to the collar and stood upright as she smiled back at Thea.

Laurel angrily rolls on her back and kicks Roy in an attempt to run out of the cell, but Roy just laughed at the futile attempt. He was far stronger and knew exactly how to punish her for her little stunt.


12