A Fantasy about Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I bent down again and kissed the hooded slit, she spread her legs wider still. I stroked Maureen's thighs whilst my tongue invaded her pussy. I licked and pulled and slowly made my way to her little bud that was now desperately asking for attention. She started to groan and whimper and asked to please, please take her now. I still wanted to punish her, so I continued to lick and penetrate deeply with my tongue, and then sucked her pussy in my mouth as far as it could go, and finally, bit her clitoris gently. She rolled her hips to meet every move I made inside her pussy. Her slit was now wide open, and I lifted her legs over my shoulders to get even closer. Once again, I captured her little bud between my lips and ran my tongue over it and then bit down lightly. She screamed my name and clamped her legs tightly around my head and her juice was bubbling into my mouth with abandon. It was tasty – light, sweet, and the best part: a lot of it. Then she trembled and I felt that another minor climax hit her once more. She moaned: "That is enough; now I want you in me."

She stayed for a while without moving and then moved back, so that she could lie down beside me. Gazing at me for a long time, she leaned forward to kiss me, just a caress given with love.

"James, you have taken my heart and my soul. There is nothing I can deny you even if I wanted, and I cannot imagine that this ever could happen! I smile when I think about you and when I go to bed I touch my – no, your! – breasts and my pussy tingles just thinking of you and what you have done to me and of what you will do to me. My love, I'm soooo happy! But it is now your turn. Lean back and enjoy me!"

I am German and I know when it is time to obey. She moved over me and first kissed me deeply, then moved downward over my chest and to my penis. Taking it into her hand, she kissed it lightly, touching the tip and licking off the pre-cum that had accumulated. It reacted immediately, asking and not waiting for a response, invading her mouth, anxious to please and to be pleased. Then she took me into her mouth and made love to my shaft, moving her tongue along the penis, rubbing her hand up and down, and I almost came. She looked up and said: "Not this way, my love. I want to feel you in me!"

Rather disappointed, I felt her moving away, but she only changed her position to sit on top of my hips. Her smile was tantalizing, and she placed my hands on her breasts. Then she shifted a bit so that she was in the right place for my shaft to touch her pussy lips. She took it and moved it to the entrance of her opening, rubbing it against her lips, opening them. With a satisfied smile she pushed downward, and I glided into her warm welcome.

The feeling was wonderful: exciting, thrilling, breathtaking, but most of all it was love and trust. I felt my shaft stretching her tight muscles and it was as if I could feel her heart beating from inside her pussy. I pulled it out a bit and then pushed it in again with gentle force. She responded immediately pushing back and suddenly we were completely joined. She waited for a moment and started to move again in tiny circles massaging my penis. Holding my hands firmly against her breasts, she whispered: "Hold them tight, my love. They're all yours!"

I capped her hard nipples between my fingers and rubbed them. When I pushed my shaft upwards and tweaked her nipples at the same time, she came – loud and hard. She shuddered and her hips thrust at me as I pushed up. Exhausted, she fell forward onto my chest, but I could feel little aftershocks running through her body.

Holding her fast in my arms, she relaxed slowly. Suddenly, she got up and said "This is not fair. I told you to enjoy me, not working to make me come. Now keep still!"

She went back to the original position straddling my hips and reached down to grasp my shaft. Licking her lips, she fitted my penis into her already dripping pussy and demanded "Don't you ever get enough of me!" and took me deep into her body until my penis hit rock bottom. Once more she took hold of my hands and placed them again on her breasts, asking me to continue massaging them. It had been such a wonderful feeling to get excited at all points of her body! And then she began to move again – slowly, but firmly. She lifted her hips until my shaft almost dropped out, then plunged down again to take me all the way inside.

She whispered: "Let me make you come! Enjoy me!" and began to move at a steady pace. The excitement of the last hour started to accumulate and I was close to losing control. Maureen seemed to feel this and moaned: "Don't hold back. Let me satisfy you! Enjoy my body, enjoy my heart, enjoy my soul!" And with one last effort, she pulled me into her to grasp my shaft with all force of her pussy and force it deep into her. That was too much for me and I exploded; at the same time she came, too, feeling my juices filling her up.

All I could say was "Maureen, my love, I love you so much! Don't ever leave me!"

She leaned forward and kissed me, and I could feel her love and trust. Then she tried to burrow herself into my body, snuggling as close as she could get. "I love you, too, James, and I'll never leave you!"

Slowly the excitement diminished, and I felt my penis dropping out of her. There must have been a good amount of juices inside her, because I felt the dribbles coming out and staying on my skin. She moved aside to scrutinize the mess and there was suddenly an inquiring look in her eyes. She licked her lips and her hand moved slowly downward. Her fingers touched the mixture of our juices and stirred it; then she put her finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

"You know that we taste good? I liked yours a lot, but I like our taste after coming together a lot better! Do you want to try it?"

We had that conversation before and I would not think about it voluntarily, but looking at her and her satisfaction, I nodded. She went back to my stomach and collected a few more drops. First she put one finger into her mouth, then the other into mine. It was a strange feeling, but I must admit that it was not bad: her taste that I adored dominated the creamy fluid, but my own seemed to have added a bit of darker taste to it. Well, as long as she was happy, I would do anything for her, as she would for me.

She took off her gown, which had been sadly neglected, went to the bathroom, cleaned up a bit and came back with a washcloth cleaning my stomach also. Then she asked whether we could sleep for a few minutes, as she was exhausted, mentally and physically. And she needed her strength back because there was more to come at night. I looked at her, but all she said was: "Have patience, little grasshopper" and laughed. "I was waiting for some time to say this to you, too, my love."

We fell asleep easily, she surrounded by my arms and I surrounded by her love.

When we woke up it was already dark. We stretched our bodies and were ready to get up. She kissed me and told me to stay in bed for a while because she needed a few minutes to prepare dinner. When she was at the door, I whistled. She came back and asked me whether I had not had enough the last hours. I replied that this would never happen and that I waited for her to do her wifely duties. She kissed me once more, gave me her breasts to fondle gently with a little lick and bite added, and turned back to the kitchen. All I heard was her grumbling: "Men!, but I love him and what he does to me! So what can I do?"

I freshened up, too and when she called, I went to the kitchen. She was not there but had moved to the dining room. The table was set, the candles were alight, and her smile was radiating the room. She had put back the green gown with the breasts exposed and the long slits at the side, and I did enjoy the view tremendously. I took out her chair and then set beside her. When I looked at the table, I raised my eyes. There were oysters on ice, and smoked salmon with ice-cold Grey Goose vodka waiting for us.

"Remember the last time we had this? And what happened afterwards? I want to try it once more!" and blushed furiously.

"Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are when you're embarrassed?"

"What?"

"You get these bright pink circles on your cheeks, your ears turn red, and your nipples become hard."

"I'm not embarrassed."

I just stared at her, a slow smile creeping across my face as she felt her cheeks and ears get hotter.

"Stop it, you're doing that on purpose!" she said, turning away so I just barely caught the corners of her lips turning up.

"Damn right," I chuckled. "Making you blush is my new favorite pastime."

"How do you know that my nipples become hard? You can't see them!"

"Well, give me a bit of erotic creativity – even if they are not hard now, I'm certain that they will become stiff very fast. Just look at them now, my love!"

And I was right: they were rock-hard. I touched them just to prove my point and she leaned forward to push them into my hand. "I don't know what to do with you, James."

"Just love me..." was my only response.

When we started, she commented that the oysters were to refresh my strength, the salmon to feed us, and the vodka to give her courage.

"James, I want you to take my ass tonight; I liked it the last time and I want to give you this extreme proof of my love, that I'm yours and whatever I have is yours to take, and for you to give to me your pleasure and satisfaction."

We finished the meal slowly, talking about our future and what we would do to combine our professional and private lives. There was no hurry, but when the salmon was finished and Maureen had her fourth glass of vodka, I told her to go to bed and wait for me. I cleaned up the dishes and went back to the bedroom, eager to see what would happen.

Well, even after all that vodka she was not asleep already, but her wide smile welcomed me. She had taken off her gown and was lying in the bed, with her legs wide open inviting me to look, touch, and take her. She was a really beautiful woman – I don't know whether I loved her more for her beauty or for her heart and soul. Well, I knew that her heart and soul was what I really wanted, but her beauty did not hurt. I sat beside her on the bed and told her how beautiful she was. She smiled and said that she knew that for me, she always would be beautiful. I took off my robe and bent down to kiss everything that was in front of me, her lips, her neck, her breasts, her pussy but just briefly – and going down kissed even her toes. She liked it but became impatient.

"James, you know that I want something different tonight. I want that you take my ass!"

"To hear is to obey, my lady and mistress!"

She turned on her stomach and pointed to the sideboard where a tube was waiting, and then she moved up staying on her knees and shoulders. Her ass was waiting for me, and she placed her hands on her cheeks spreading them even further apart. Her little puckered anus was looking at me and it seemed as if it was trying to invite me in. I bent forward and kissed it. She pushed back a little and my tongue tried to enter her. It was very tight, but with some effort and her help trying to relax, I managed to push the tip of my tongue into her, teasing the sensitive skin and I felt it quiver. She moaned and said to do more, to come and take her. I got the tube and spread a generous helping of the cream on her ass and her pussy and did not forget my shaft since I did not want to hurt her. Then I went behind her, pressed one finger into her; then I added a second one as soon as I felt her relaxing and accepting my fingers.

She pleaded: "Please come inside me, my love – I want you now!"

I aligned my penis and pushed slowly forward. She groaned as my head slipped inside; it was very tight and her muscles squeezed my head in a vise. She said to wait a moment and then started to move slowly backwards. After a few moments she relaxed, and my shaft was disappearing into her ass; inch for inch it moved until it was completely surrounded by her hot walls. The feeling was incredible – it was soft, hot and tight like her pussy, but it was different. It squeezed every inch of my shaft, from the base to the tip.

I began to move, pulling it almost out then pushing it in again. She seemed to suck me in as I was pushing forward and I began to move faster. Maureen hissed: "I am going to come!" as she built toward her climax. Her hole tightened even more, and I felt her body convulse. It was too much for me and pushing as deep into her as possible, I started to come also. I felt her quiver and arch back against me and both of us shouted out as she came in an exploding climax. She calmed down, but I was not satisfied yet. I pushed back into her ass and she responded rapidly. She started to moan again, and I heard her mumbling "Yes, my love. Take me. Take my ass! Make me yours! I am coming again!"

Suddenly the tight walls of her rectum were rippling around my shaft. I continued pumping my penis inside her and she pushed back. Her hands were still on her cheeks spreading them wide for me. I pressed deeper still, and my shaft vanished completely in her ass. Her slick walls caressed me like a velvet vise and her movements, completely out of control in her ecstasy, led me to lose my control, too, as my pleasure grew exponentially. She was moving desperately now, her hips moving up and down, trying to get me deeper. I pulled back and pushed again, forcing myself to the bottom of her opening. We both shouted now and then I had found a rhythm that excited both of us. She pushed and I pushed back, and then I reached to her breast and pinched one hard nipple.

"James, take me! O God, please continue! Please go faster and deeper! Take me now!"

Her body began to shake as another climax ripped through her. Her contractions were so strong that I could no longer hold back my own explosion. We both shouted incoherent sounds and I came, too. My juice was rocketing down into Maureen's ass, and each throb was met by a contraction inside her. I felt like I was being sucked into her, until finally, all I had to give was inserted deep inside her.

Maureen collapsed onto her stomach and I fell down also on her body. We were gasping for breath and relaxing slowly, my penis began to shrink and drop out of her ass. I rolled over and took Maureen in my arms.

"Wow."

"Double Wow!" I responded. What an ecstatic feeling!

I felt our juices dripping out of her ass and not wanting to sleep in a flooded bed, got the washcloths I had already placed beside the bed and started to clean Maureen. It was astonishing to see the quantity of liquids weeping out of her anus – she had come at least twice and I had spent copiously in her; she seemed to move with some difficulty, however. She murmured that it was wonderful, but also a bit painful, at least in the beginning, but that the final climax was worth every moment. And then she leaned down and fell asleep.

I looked at her, my love who had given me so much, and felt warm all over again – my love and my wife. I cleaned up everything and lay down beside her, kissing her lips and the tips of her breasts, took her into my arms and closed my eyes, too.

Chapter 13: A Fun Weekend

In the morning I woke up and saw her already awake, looking at me with a warm smile.

"Good morning, my love. You look so different when you sleep, not the driven executive, but the man I have gotten to know and to love. Please always stay this way, my love!"

She kissed me and burrowed into my arms again. She made a small grimaced when she moved, and I asked her whether I had hurt her.

"Never, my love. You will never hurt me in your life. It is a bit painful now to move the lower part of my body, but you should understand this – after all, you are responsible for it! But it will improve fast, especially if you kiss it better!"

That was an open invitation to take the cover of her and stroke her soft body. I started with kissing her lips, and then slowly moved downwards, passing with tenderness her breasts and ending up at her thighs. She slowly opened her legs and I softly kissed her pussy and pushing her legs on my shoulders, kissed her little back hole. She moaned and shifted her body to give better access but then moved back, away from me.

"It's already better, my love. I loved it that you took my ass, but it's something special; we should use as a reward for you or me, or for us both. Whenever you find smoked salmon and Grey Goose on the table for dinner, you'll know what I want. But please don't wait for me to ask for it – I know that you also have occasionally this need to do something different and all you have to do is tell me or show me what you want, and I'll be open for your penis in every hole you want."

She blushed and hid her head on my shoulder. All I could do was pulling her body on top of me and holding her as tight as possible.

After a while she looked up and said that she was hearing my stomach grumbling. Time to prepare breakfast! She kissed me and smilingly, offered her breasts for a caress.

"I like this, James. It's what you said earlier: you kiss my breasts to receive pleasure and I'm happy to give you pleasure. For me the gesture of offering my breasts to you is almost as important as giving you my pussy – it's an emotional and sensual and loving feeling. When I give myself to you or when you take me, it is a more sexual but still loving act. And I need both – sex and love, and lots of both."

She got up and after getting herself refreshed, asked me to do the same and then join her in the kitchen, just to keep her company. When I arrived there, she was standing in her long green slinky gown, with her breasts exposed.

"I do love your outfit, but is it the only one you have? Do we have to go shopping?"

"When, now? Today? Mom told me about two little boutiques that specialize in this. Can we go after breakfast?"

She smiled and calmed me down. "My love, I have another one in blue, one in grey and some other outfits. But they'll stay for other days. I cannot give you everything at once! But if you want to take me shopping later, I am more than willing!"

She prepared everything and I was fascinated watching her move around. Her body was tempting in the transparent gown; her breasts shifted from one side to the other, and she never stopped smiling. This was paradise for me. When she was finished, she scolded me for not helping, but I said it was so nice watching her doing whatever had to be done that I preferred, and against my better upbringing, just to look and enjoy. She placed everything on the table: coffee, toast, jam, whatever you could find in a lonely bachelor's home. Then she was ready and wanted to sit down opposite me, but I had a better idea.

"You've worked for all this – let's do the following: we join everything on this side of the table, you'll sit on my lap and I'll feed you. Isn't that a better idea, my love?"

She looked at me wanting to do it, but she suspected that there probably were second intentions behind my offer. Actually there weren't, but who could know what would develop?

She came to my side and I embraced her. "Thank you for everything you've done, my love. Sit down now and I'll take care of you."

She moved her gown aside and sat down on my lap, moving a bit around to find the right position. Then she said "Coffee, James. One sugar and a touch of milk. Toast with orange marmalade. "

I provided what was demanded and got some coffee for myself. It went well for a while until the constant shifting of her body on my lap started other reactions in my body. I shifted around also to find my right position and she started to grin.

"I knew you had evil thoughts, James, but making love drinking coffee? And tell your guy down there that he's knocking on the wrong door. That door is closed today. If he wants to enter, he has to ask kindly and come into the front door!"