A Fantasy about Love Pt. 12

Story Info
Two anniversaries, one problem, a wonderful gift.
30.1k words
4.55
2.6k
1
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 48: The Battle Starts

The next morning, she was still asleep when I woke up and I silently moved out of bed to prepare breakfast. It was easy, as her kitchen held food for a regiment. I brewed coffee and brought a cup to her bedroom. She did not open her eyes, but her nose sniffed like a rabbit that had found something interesting. I held the cup close to her face and one eye opened.

"James, you know what I want; I need this to wake up." She sat up and the blanket fell down, exposing her beautiful firm breasts, and she started to grin. "James, I'm up here. You can have them later, but I'd really appreciate the coffee!"

She sipped it slowly and when she was finished, she held out her arms. "James, come here and stay with me."

I wished her a happy birthday, told her that our presents were coming this morning and that breakfast was ready. She shook her head. "Darling, my present is right here." and kissed me.

"My love, I know how to start this day. George worked relentlessly yesterday and I want to thank him ..." and moved down to say good morning to him. He was quite happy to receive her attention and responded eagerly. She smiled -did I say before that my women smiled a lot? and suddenly stopped. Moving over my body and settling on my hips, I felt that there was some discomfort in moving at all, but she pointed George to her pussy.

"This is the way to wake up, James. The coffee helps, but the fun is here." She sank down and her face showed my progress: tight at first, but then relaxing and finally a satisfied sigh. "Yes, James, this is the way I'd like to wake up every day!"

She started to move, and it did not take her long to reach her orgasm; not earth shattering this time, but very satisfying. It came suddenly and surprised me, and I was still stiff. She laughed happily, pulled herself off and took my shaft into her mouth. She made love to it as I had made love to her pussy, and slowly I was coming also to my release. She knew the exact moment when I would explode and swallowed the first jet, but then let the remainder spray over her face and breasts.

She grinned. "Now I have my birthday present, homemade, from the original source and very satisfying." She looked at the white drops on her shoulder and her breasts and spread them into her skin. "This will stay with me the whole day and remind me of my present!"

The alarm clock buzzed, and she knew that the lazy moment had passed. "James, yesterday will stay with me forever, and I'll make certain that it will be repeated many times! But now I've to get up, as I'm still running a company and today is an important day! Get up, lazybones!"

I protested loudly. Who had prepared breakfast? She grinned. "It is my prerogative as a woman to say whatever I want, and my prerogative as your woman to tell you what to do. So get up, lazybones!"

She jumped up and when she was at the bathroom door, I whistled. She smiled and came back. "I just wondered whether you remembered your obligations as well!" I shook my head. "My love, this is not an obligation, but pure pleasure."

We finished our jobs, had breakfast and left for the office. I had told Eileen that the girls would arrive at two o´clock; in reality, they would arrive at about eleven o´clock, go to the house and prepare it for Eileen, filling it with flowers. At NT we had Simon Gage waiting for us; I told him what I had negotiated, and he was pleasantly surprised.

"Count de Winter, this is wonderful news and will save us a lot of money. Good job well done, Count!"

I looked first at Eileen and then at Mr. Gage. "Mr. Gage, we'll work together for a long time, I hope. Please call me James." He smiled surprised "It will be a pleasure for me, Count ... eh, James."

I went through my presentation and it was well received. Some suggestions were made using internal information that had not been available to me. A working lunch was served and finally the moment of truth arrived. At the last moment, Maureen and Jenny arrived, and Eileen told the incremented audience. "You all know my daughter Maureen, she's a shareholder in this company and runs the Sydney branch, and I must say she surprised even me with the success she had. And this is Mary Ann Parker; she's be the Executive Assistant to Maureen in Sydney (everyone heard the capital letters in her title). James has negotiated a deal in Sydney, and I would appreciate it if you would listen to him and then give your opinion. You all know that in this company I'll listen to arguments in favor or against up to the moment a decision has to be taken, and I'll make that decision after taking your arguments into account. James, please."

The audience now included the senior managers of the company plus two younger managers who were on a fast track. Eileen wanted the whole company behind her when she made the final decision. I went through the financial details, explaining that in my opinion, the land alone was worth more than the overall price paid. The only question that caused a bit of discussion was the Chair for Logistics. Why would we pay five million dollars? It had nothing to do with our specific business! I described the reasoning behind it: it would cause Mr. Simpson to work with us, not just walk away, and would give us an invaluable amount of information and connections. Additionally, we would gain a lot of institutional publicity, eventually some excellent trainees, and long-term a valuable connection to the University. One never would know when this might come in handy one day!

In the end, they all agreed, we shook hands and the deal was confirmed. They left, smiling and confident about the future of the company. I called Mr. Simpson and asked him to hold for Mrs. Monahan. She picked up the phone. "Mr. Simpson, this is Eileen Monahan, the CEO of NT. I'm pleased to advise you that we confirm officially the offer that Mr. de Winter has made and hope that you'll confirm it from your side."

Jason Simpson swallowed twice and then said that he was OK with the offer and accepted it. He had just sold the company he had built up during decades, but appeared satisfied that we had opened another path for him. They agreed that our lawyers would contact his lawyers on Monday and that Mrs. Monahan would come to Sydney as soon as the final document was ready for signature. A few more polite words and it was finished: NT was ready for battle!

Since all outsiders had left and Jenny had closed the door, I could embrace Eileen and congratulate her properly. She leaned into me. "This is just money, darling, but the real value for me is that you will come to Brisbane and live here, you and Maureen. And as soon as you'll take over, I can relax and enjoy life!"

There was an impatient cough behind me; Maureen thought that she was worth some attention, too. I turned to her and admired her: dressed in a white blouse and black designer jeans (they did not appear as if she had bought them at Westfield´s) she was the picture of a beautiful young woman ready to bloom. I hugged her and kissed her with all my love, and she felt that even not looking at her all the time, she was the center of my attention wherever she was. Jenny was next: she also wore a white blouse with dark grey jeans certainly bought in the same boutique. Her kiss was different: demurer, but with the same intensity.

I drove us home and Eileen shrieked with surprise when she opened the door: the house was filled with flowers and there were three big banners telling her that she was the most beautiful woman in the world (that one was mine), the best Mom in the world (that one was obvious) and the best friend and teacher in the world. Tears were shed, and only after a while, we managed to go to the sitting room and relax. Dom Perignon was waiting for us in a cooler, and the first drinks were toasts for her birthday, then for the future success of NT. Finally, we agreed to change and discuss what to do tonight and tomorrow: that was Eileen´s night at the Business Event. Maureen said at the last moment: "No t-shirts, please!"

It was easy for me to choose nice, almost formal shirt and white trousers, but the ladies needed much more time. I left for the sitting room to get another drink and Jenny was the first to appear. All I could say was "Wow!" She had selected a long slinky white gown, with a décolleté that almost left her breasts completely exposed; I wondered what would happen if she bent forward and intended to test this, and a slit on her left side that showed her long leg to well over her hips. Then Maureen appeared; she had selected the same gown, only in light blue and her décolleté did not cover her nipples completely. Jenny had one look at her and pushed her gown down a bit and now she offered the same view to me! Both had the opal pendants showing off her proud breasts. It was a pleasure, to say the least. Maureen had brought our presents and we waited for Eileen.

When she entered the room, we all just stared at her. She had selected a light beige gauze gown, the exact color of her skin. Normally, I would have thought this to be very dangerous, but in her case, the long gown was following her body closely, and in certain places, it was difficult to separate gown from her body. Her hair came tumbling down to her shoulder, her breasts were almost completely exposed in a deep décolleté, with embroidery covering her areolae and her pussy and almost hiding them, a long slit at her side showed her tanned legs when she stepped into the room and a sexy tulle tail sweeping behind her. She smiled satisfied with the reaction she had caused in us and sat beside me.

Maureen licked her lips. "Mom, you are gorgeous!" and Jenny added "I agree with James: the most beautiful woman in the world."

Eileen turned to me. "Well, kiss the most beautiful woman in the world!" and I did with great gusto. Maureen used the opportunity when Eileen had her eyes closed, to place our presents before her. Eileen enjoyed the attention and when my hand slowly crept down to hold her breast, she murmured "James, wherever and as often..."

Maureen protested. "Mom, you said 24 hour, and they have passed."

Eileen sighed. "Well, you are right, unfortunately. May I give him an extension of another 24 hours? After all, it's my birthday!"

They both yelled: "Motion denied!"

She came back to reality, but not before pressing my hand once more on her breast. Then she saw the two boxes, one big one and a small one. She looked at us and I pointed to the big one. She got up to unwrap it and when she bent down, her breasts slipped out of her gown.

"Mom, this is unfair: if you don´t cover yourself, we will do the same!"

Eileen looked at me. "What do you prefer, all covered or all nude?" What a stupid question, but before I could answer, Jenny was firm. "We are here for Eileen´s birthday and I want to give her my present, not enter into a competition who has the prettiest breasts. I know James and this will deviate into a direction we all know. Can we stay decent at least for a few hours?"

Eileen wanted to protest, but then she acquiesced: Jenny was right. Her breasts disappeared into her gown, and both girls adjusted their gowns so that they were now almost completely covered. There was just a hint of an areola to be seen, and the nipples were so firm that they seemed to hold the gown up on their own. I was disappointed, but Jenny consoled me. "You can have them and us later. Calm down, darling!"

Eileen had unwrapped the parcel and looked at an oil painting of the Australian bush, with an aborigine looking into the distance. He had killed a kangaroo and a fire was already lit to prepare his food. The colors were more pastel than bright, and the painting would fit into the collection of similar paintings Eileen had collected during the last decade. Eileen looked at it for a long time and then turned to Jenny.

"Darling, you know me well. I love this painting - and I love you!" She walked over to her and kissed her, and not just a little peck on the cheek, but a full-blown kiss on her lips. Maureen looked at me; their relationship seemed to have become closer every time they met.

Eileen then turned to the little box. When she had opened it, she was quiet for a while. Finally, she lifted the present out of its box; it was a beautiful tiara that Maureen and I had designed and made for her. We knew that blue was one of her favorite colors and had selected a blue star sapphire as a centerpiece. It was stunning. When she turned it in her hand, the six-rayed golden star seemed to float across the surface of the stone. It was almost translucent, with a cabochon cut, set in platinum, and the white and blue diamonds at both sides seemed to emphasize the beauty of the stone.

She shook her head. "I have never before seen such a beautiful jewel in my life."

I took it out of her hand and placed it on her head; Maureen went to get a mirror and Jenny helped me to fix it in her hair. It was difficult since a tiara doesn´t circle the head and covers only the front part of the head. There were some invisible pins to help and when Maureen came back, she placed it properly. Eileen stood up and looked at herself; she saw the picture of a beautiful woman adorned with a beautiful piece of jewelry. Her face beamed with happiness and she turned to us opening her arms. "I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I cannot imagine anymore a life without you. Come and let me embrace you!"

We stepped close and she took us into her arms, kissing each with great emotion. "It's not the material value and the tiara itself; obviously I love it, it is really beautiful, but more the thoughtfulness that must have gone into the selection and execution. Thank you all; I will not forget this."

My stomach growled and they laughed. "Let a man always go back to reality! I will not prepare dinner, however, since this is your job today. After all, it's my birthday and wearing a crown, you will have to call me Lady Eileen!"

I could not stop myself and explained the difference between a crown, a coronet, and a tiara, but before I could get into details, Eileen hugged me and closed my mouth with her lips. She pushed me onto the couch and sat on my lap. "Girls, let's divide our labor. You'll do dinner and I'll do James. OK?"

They groaned in protest, but Eileen added: "It's easy for you; all you have to do is put things on the table. I've to deal with a man whose hands never stop, who insists in inciting my basic instincts, and when it gets interesting, he talks about business ... Do you want to change?"

Both yelled "Yes!" but she just smiled. "Go on, do your duty. Call us when you are ready, but please be considerate: give me five minute's warning, please!"

There was serious grumbling, but they left. "Now, darling, I want your full attention on me. There is a button at the back if you want to get me naked, but I believe that there's not enough time for this. There's another, however, in front that will give you my breasts, and we have enough time for that!"

Eileen was right since there was not enough time for serious business, but I enjoyed her body and her lips even in this restricted way. There was the five minutes warning, and when we got up to eat, she had to adjust her gown not only in front.

Maureen laughed. "Mom, you look very funny. Red all over, lips flushed and obviously abused, eyes sultry ... and a tiara on your head. Jenny, get a camera!" Eileen protested, but a picture was taken, and her protests subsided when she saw herself: a happy beautiful woman!

We had a nice dinner, the conversation stayed light even when we touched business, the wines were wonderful, and the teasing was merciless. There was a serious moment when Maureen wanted to know how we had spent the night.

"Mom, tell me all; I want to know details!"

Eileen shook her head. "Maureen, there are moments that are not to be divided, and that night was one of them.

"Maureen insisted and even Jenny told her to calm down, but it was useless. The wine had lowered her control and she insisted; I looked at her, but she was going on until Eileen exploded.

"Well, if you want to know, I tell you. I gave him a very satisfying blow job and swallowed everything, then I came three times when he had me in my pussy, gave him another blowjob and later I came twice again when he took me in my ass. This morning I had him once more, but since he did not come when I did, I went down and sucked him until he came also. I swallowed most of his cum, but whatever had dropped on my breasts I massaged it all over my body. Did you not smell it in the office? Do you want to smell it now?"

She got up and went over to Maureen, bending down and holding her breast to her nose. There was a very embarrassed silence. Maureen closed her eyes; she realized she had gone way too far. She blushed and mumbled something, but Eileen did not leave her.

"What did you say?"

Maureen finally opened her eyes and looked at her. "Mom, I apologize. I don't know what got into me. I was wrong, completely wrong. Please forgive me."

Nobody said a word until I stepped in.

"Would everyone please sit down, and may I make a comment? We have a relationship that is extremely strong because we love each other, and we trust each other. On the other hand, our relationship is very fragile, because it is based on pure emotions, on love, passion, confidence in the other, and faith in our future. Emotions are strong and fragile at the same time, and when you say something wrong at the wrong time, emotions may shatter."

I looked at my wife, still surprised how she had lost control of herself.

"Maureen, you were wrong insisting to hear something that your mother didn't want to tell you, because it was particular, private. We agreed a long time ago that we would never lie to each other, but this does not mean that we've to tell everything we know; we have the right to deny a response, to say that this is private. If Eileen wanted to tell you, she would have done it, and probably with great enjoyment just to make you jealous. She considered this moment private and she was right; if she were to ask you, would you tell her or even Jenny everything we two have done; would you tell your mother everything we three do occasionally? You might tell her one day because you want to, but if you were ordered, what would your reaction have been? Take this as a lesson: think before you talk. There is an American phrase from the World Wars that fits this moment ´Loose lips sink ships´. We know that you love your mother, and you don't want to hurt her. You did just now, but don´t do it again, please."

I went over and hugged her. "I do love you and we all do." She started to cry, and I placed her head on my chest until the sobbing stopped.

"Mom, I did not mean it, Please forgive me."

Eileen came over and took her into her arms. "James, it is dark already and I believe that Maureen and I have to have a serious mother-daughter talk. Why don´t you and Jenny clean up and go to bed, and Maureen and I will talk. Let me take a bottle of wine and I´ll see you in the morning." She gave Jenny and me a kiss, took Maureen´s hand and led her away to her bedroom. I looked at Jenny and shrugged. "Let´s do as ordered." and we did.

We lay down in Maureen´s bed, no in our bed, and Jenny hugged me. She had shed her gown on the way to the room and was now in my arms, gloriously nude.

"James, I pray that I'll never be petty with Maureen or Eileen; Maureen gave me to you and Eileen accepted me. You're the center of my life and I'd prefer to die before I would hurt you. I have thought often about us; I'm an intelligent woman, successful at the beginning of my career, people accept me as I am, and all you've to do is look at me and I melt into your arms. I'm not your slave, I'm not submissive, but your life and your happiness are all I care about. We´ll have arguments, occasionally I'll do things you might not agree to and you might become quite upset with me, but at the end, I´ll sink into your arms and I'm content. And I know that you know that I did whatever happened because I was certain that it was the best thing for you, for me and for us."

123456...8