A Fantasy about Love Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, that was wonderful, and you had my second hole. Can we go now for the third? "

That almost killed my feelings, but when she came up and kissed me deeply, I shrugged internally and decided to forget love and affection -- we would have sex. Full stop.

It took us a few moments to recover, and the she turned around, staying on her knees and elbows, and offered her tight ass to me. I decided to get my shaft first into a stiff condition and slipped into her pussy. She enjoyed it, but told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted me somewhere else -- and preferably very deep inside her. I agreed and touched her little rose bud; she seemed to like it and pushed back against my finger. Her voice became sultry, telling me to do her, to take her, to make her come fast and deep. A second finger joined the first, and she gasped. "Darling, yes ... Continue.... I need you ... Take my ass ..... Make me come .... "

She pointed to the KY and I dropped a small amount on my finger and into her hole. She took a deep breath and reached back, pulling me closer. "James, I want you NOW! "

I used more oil on her and added some on my shaft. She took my penis in her hand and pushed it to her opening, now well lubricated. I stopped her, however, and turned her around.

"I want to see you, my love, when you cum.... "

I sat back, with my shoulders against the headboard, and then pulled her forward. She realized what I wanted, and moving up, straddled me. A tense smile, a move upwards, and she placed my shaft against her little bud. There was lubrication, but the entrance was too tight. She moved me around, distributing more lubrication against her hole, and tried again. This time she was a bit more open, and I slipped through her first barrier.

"Wait a moment and let me adjust to you, James. "

She moved again, and suddenly, the second barrier was conquered also.

"Wait, my love. I need a bit more time - you haven't done this to me for a while. "

Tentatively, she came up a bit and then pushed down. There was a moment of pain in her face, but I had moved up two inches. And so it went: a move up and down, slowly entering her inch by inch, until finally we were joined completely. She stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"Darling, now I'm ready to complete the third attempt. Take me, my love! "

I was a bit hesitant, considering her painful moment, but she calmed me down.

"Darling, the pain has turned into pleasure, and I want to be taken by my man, hard and deep. Do it! " Looking at me, she changed her words. "Darling, I really want to be taken firmly and a bit roughly. You will not hurt me, and even if there were moments of pain, they would be moments of pleasure also. You always put us first, waiting for us to come -- this time forget me and just use me for your pleasure! "

I did not know whether I could do this -- having sex, not making love. But this was what she wanted, and this was what I would give her. I took her hips into my hands and started to move her up and down, and then changing to side by side. Her face became tense, but her eyes continued to look at me. She helped me, adding her own moves, and my hands clutched her proud breasts, mauling them, pulling her nipples out and letting them snap back again. It was sex and I was certain that tomorrow I would not like what I had done, but this was now, she wanted me, and I wanted her. She came forward and grasped my face; her lips pressed on mine, her tongue forcing into my mouth, and she hugged me forcefully.

She moaned "Darling, don't stop ..... take me ... I want this ....deeper! "

I pulled her closer and pushed up with deep strokes, getting her into the position I wanted: dancing on my stiff shaft. She agreed wholeheartedly and her moves became uncontrolled, moving frenzied up and down, and telling me how much she enjoyed it, to get deeper, to take her faster, to make her come. I lost control myself: all sense of caring and loving was left behind, all that mattered was getting closer and closer to my final release. Eileen did not exist anymore -- she was a woman I wanted to have; I knew that she wanted this, but this was not in the forefront my desires. My thrusts became faster and rougher, a red haze surrounded my mind, and finally my release came. Powerful, deep inside her, ejecting my hot seeds into her. I lost control for a moment, just feeling my climax, and it took me a few moments to come back to reality. I felt Eileen in my arms, and still deep inside her, hugged her.

"Forgive me, my love. I lost control and I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? "

She smiled, satisfied and content. "Yes, my darling, you hurt me in the most pleasant way. Finally you took me as I always wanted -- my man possessing me and making me his. Now I'm fulfilled and can return to Brisbane a proud woman, having satisfied you as I wanted all this time, and you never let me. Don't feel sorry -- you made me happy. "

She leaned forward to kiss me, and to our surprise we found that I was still inside her, stiff and willing.

"Well, darling, I said that I was fulfilled, but it seems that there is still something waiting for me. "

She moved, I moved, and it did not take long that we came together -- and this time with love and affection. This was love, not a performance for mutual desires. Finally, I slipped out and she grinned. "James, my dear darling, you have two choices: you can get a washcloth and clean us as I cannot move anymore, or we'll sleep in a big puddle. Your choice! "

I wondered what had happened to the time when I was their lord and master and they were willing to do anything to pleasure me. Her only response was "Sic transit mundi " and asking what I had decided. There was nothing I could do as I had seen before that she moved aggressively around in her bed and I would wake up soon in the puddle. I got the washcloth, cleaned us carefully, and she thanked me with a kiss, not passionately, but affectively. When I came back, her eyes were closed, and she was asleep. I lay beside her, thinking about us.

It had been a wonderful night together, with some downs but a lot of ups. She had been passionate, loving, demanding and we were satisfied in all sentiments. I wondered, however, what she really wanted. This fling was a bit outside of her zone of comfort, even with all the desire she had shown. Was this her goodbye? What would she decide? I would see tomorrow and now I was falling asleep also. I bent over to kiss her nipples -- something she had forgotten -- said goodnight and fell into Morpheus arms.

When I woke up, she was still asleep. There were some noises outside the bedroom; it seemed that my two loves were already up and willing to battle the day. I slowly slipped out of our bed, did my ablutions in the bathroom, and joined them in the kitchen.

Jenny was the first to notice me. "Hail, conquering hero. Did you survive the night? "

She stopped. "What is wrong, my love? "

I went to kiss her, then showed my love to Maureen, too.

"I don't know -- it was a wonderful night, sexy, exciting, all what I could receive from a beautiful woman who gave me everything. I'll have to think about this. "

They accepted my decision and when Eileen appeared in the door, there were no ribald remarks. She moaned -- perhaps for her desired theatrical effect -- saying, that I had abused her trust, had used her body lavishly, and when she had woken up, I was gone. "Men! "

Maureen embraced her and confirmed that she had similar experiences with me; Jenny said "Hear, hear ..."

Seeing that there was no pity for her, she asked for coffee, looked at the clock and jumped up.

"Maureen, make my luggage. I have to hurry and will have a shower. Jenny, arrange a taxi to get me to the airport. James, we'll talk later. OK? "

Our response was the same from us three "Yes, Ma'am. As ordered, Ma'am. At once, Ma'am. "

She stopped, realizing what had happened.

"Darlings, I have overslept and must hurry. I'll have my shower and Maureen, would you please do my luggage, and Jenny, would you please arrange for transportation. James, we'll still have to talk later. Would you please do this for me? "

This time we just nodded, and she vanished. Maureen looked at me. "James, what is happening? "

I shrugged my shoulder. "We'll talk later. And Jenny, I'll take her to the airport. "

The magic happened: a woman was ready to go, prepared to battle the world, in fifteen minutes! She hugged Maureen and Jenny, whispered something to them and got me to move. The drive was short, and she explained her intentions about the next Board meeting, her plan to kill the Brisbane Society with her visit to Germany -- a Prince had asked her to dance and she had stayed in his castle! Everything but our relationship. When she was ready to board the plane, she turned back, kissed me hard and whispered "James, that was a wonderful night, and I'll never forget it. We'll talk later! Eat a lot of oysters before you come up to Brisbane." and at the last moment, added "I love you! "

A last wave, and she was gone. I wondered what had happened to us, but decided I had to wait for an answer. Getting my car, I went back home.

Things had changed, indeed.

The next two weeks flew by; there were meetings at NSW Trucking, and it was obvious that Jenny was taking control. Mr. Simpson was happy having her at his side and even the evil monster sitting in his front office seemed to have been domesticated, except when I stepped into her office; then her glare was intentional and evil. Jenny laughed when she saw my reaction.

"I don't know what the problem is with you? She's such a sweet person!"

Sweet Person? Evil monster!

We had another meeting with the NSW staff and several truckers had decided to leave; the justification was that they could not stand the new workload; even admitting that the pay was good, they preferred to lazy along in another company. The HAY presentation was a draft and I did not like it; I asked them to redo it and include the important goals we had set for ourselves. I wanted people to commit to them, not just look at an organizational situation and let other people decide for them. They had to assume responsibilities, and not everyone accepted this.

Allan decided that I would play golf with him on the weekend and I went to the club to take lessons as I wanted to play, not hack at the ball. We called him every day and every night one of us went to his home and stayed there for a few moments. When I was there one night, I asked him what he thought about Eileen.

"She is a wonderful person, James, driven to succeed, but she can be charming as well. Remember when we danced? She follows every step you imagine and it's pure pleasure to have her in your arms. I'm looking forward to meeting her next week again in Brisbane."

I wondered whether I should mention Frank and his fate, but hesitated. They were adults and all I had to do was to ensure that he was not hurt. The rest was up to him -- and her. He was pleasantly surprised when we played at his club, but his friends lost money. I did not wager, but apparently Allan bet that I would beat them. My lessons had taught me not to hit with force and to keep the ball in play, and my short game and especially the putting was good. Martial arts teach you to concentrate! He was proud of me.

The other week we flew to Brisbane on Thursday afternoon and Eileen was waiting for us at the airport. A peck on the cheek for her daughter and Jenny, a formal kiss for me and an affectionate hug for Allan. His pleasure was visible; what had happened to his immense sadness after Ellen's death? She put on her charms and whisked him away, telling me to pick up his luggage and follow them in a taxi. This was too much even for Allan; politely, but firmly he told her that he would take a taxi to his hotel and see us tomorrow for the meeting. A small discussion started and at the end, Eileen had him in her car (with his luggage) and we were looking for a taxi. We looked at each other, but what could we do?

When we arrived at Eileen's home, there was a message on Maureen's phone. "Do not wait for me. I shall take Allan for dinner and be home later."

We didn't know what to do, but decided to wait for her. Maureen unpacked our things in our bedroom and Jenny kept me company and served me a drink. Afterwards, Maureen stayed at my side in the sitting room and Jenny prepared our dinner. It was getting late and we decided to retire. There the usual fooling around, but nothing serious happened. Eileen must have come home late because we did not hear her enter the house.

In the morning, when we had breakfast, Eileen entered with a satisfied smile on her face. We all stared at her and she shrugged.

"What do you want? I had a good night, the dinner was fine, the company excellent and we talked until they threw us out: we were the last guests. In case you wonder, I did not sleep with him; there was a small temptation, but it was not the right time. I've to find out what I want with my life before I make a decision."

'This was not the right time'? We were confounded, but what could we do?

At the meeting, Eileen greeted Allan with a kiss; not passionate, but affectionately. He responded in kind and I decided that I had to have a serious conversation with him.

The meeting was excellent: we decided on the plans for the next two years, the funding and the manpower necessary to get there, and Eileen called in the lawyers to execute the transfer of shares. Suddenly she was much poorer if one could call a woman poor who is worth way over a two hundred million dollars (please remember Australian dollars!), and we had more money than I ever had imagined. I asked to add one clause to the contract: that if I ever wanted to sell shares, I had to sell them to Maureen for one dollar, whatever the number of shares was. It was a family run company, and so it should stay.

Maureen asked what would happen if anything happened to her? I told her that she was forbidden to get ill or have an accident. My appointment as CEO and President was formalized, Maureen was appointed Executive VP and General Manager NSW, and Jenny was made VP -- Executive Assistant to the President, a nice title, but without any meaning. Since she would negotiate with other companies, especially banks where everyone seems to be a VP, she needed status. She was our problem solver.

Eileen decided that considering Simon's long service to the company, he would get two percent of the company's profit as long as he stayed with us; he would not get shares, but the money would be his. He was surprised but satisfied that his service had been recognized and mentioned that his assistant, Mr. Harry Benham, was coming along well and in a few years' time could take over from him. He had done what we had asked him: prepare someone for the day he would leave. We all had lunch together, but Eileen and Allan were on a different plane: they were involved with each other and their conversation seemed to be funny, as their heads were together, and they smiled a lot.

We separated after lunch: Eileen and Allan in one direction, and we were going home. Once more our thoughts turned to the two; he had lost his wife a few weeks ago and now he was happy? He deserved it, but was it right? Would it last? And how would our relationship change?

We were having a drink when Eileen came home, smiling and satisfied. She told us that she would have dinner with Allan and that she had already contacted the DJ to play old-fashioned music to dance to. She asked us to come, too, but the invitation was not very serious.

Allan picked her up, impeccably dressed in a dark suit, but using a lively tie. We decided to stay home, play Scrabble (meaning they trying to beat me; no such luck!), and have some fun in bed. It was so wonderful to have two beautiful women loving you and trying to fulfil every wish I could have; not that I needed to wish at all; they seemed to know what I thought and what I wanted and soon we were all satisfied and happy. Again, we did not hear Eileen return.

The next morning Eileen joined us at breakfast.

"Children, we have to talk." She looked at us. "Get dressed properly, as Allan will join us later."

We laughed, looking at her; she was in a long transparent robe, closed with one button that at any moment could open and display her charms.

"Well, get dressed later."

Considering that Maureen was nude and Jenny wore a little top and nothing else, this seemed to be a reasonable request. She repeated. "Children, we have to talk."

A serious and threatening opening. She turned to me.

"James, I have to talk with you. Do you want it on our own or do you want the two to join us?" I did not hesitate. "Eileen, this is a family affair, and we are all family."

She nodded. "OK then. James, I´ve thought a lot about us during the last months and you probably realized that I was not completely happy. The three of you are always together, one completing the other, and I'm always on the outside, taking what is given. I love you, James, as I've never loved a man before, and I know that you love me. It has been wonderful to be with you, to see you come closer and closer, and to have you love me. I've never been so satisfied both emotionally and physically, as when we made love. I thought it could never change."

She leaned forward and took my hands into hers.

"Nevertheless, in the last months, I perceived that this is not completely satisfying for me anymore. I want ..... no, I need someone as my own, not to share, but all my own. I'll never be as happy as I've been with you, but it's frustrating as hell to be here in Brisbane, alone, thinking of you and knowing that you make love to Maureen or Jenny."

Her eyes were sad, but she was determined to finish her explanation.

"I never thought that I might lose you, but now I'm confused. You know that I liked and admired Allan since we first met, and this feeling has grown slowly. Now, after Ellen's death, I saw how devastated he was, and I decided to get him back into life again. James, this went farther than I thought, and now I've feelings for him, feelings I cannot describe in detail. It is admiration, warmth, affection, fondness .... all of this and more. At the same time, I curse myself to think of another man."

A tear appeared in her eye and she grasped my hands strongly.

"Do you remember when we made love for the first time? When I said that this was forever? That I never would touch another man again? And now I´m torn between my love for you and my frustration of not having you. Can you understand this? If you were to tell me that you would be mine, only mine, I would never think about anything else but our happiness. Remember the weekend I visited you in Sydney? That is what I want, but I want it every day. But looking at us, I know that this will never happen, so I've to find another solution. I want my man, the man who goes to sleep with me and gives me a kiss when I wake up. Please understand this, my love?"

I got up and took her in my arms, embracing her tenderly.

"Eileen, you know that I love you, but I also have seen recently that you are growing apart, that you started to become possessive, even when you knew that it was wrong. I cannot really help you. You know our relation: being loved and loving. I understand your frustration, but I cannot help you -- I cannot give you more than I can give today."

She started to cry, and I pushed her face into my chest, trying to console her.

"Eileen, don´t think about me, but decide what you really want. Do what you feel is right and what makes you happy. If you want Allan and he wants you and that will make you happy, I will be happy, too. I'll miss you, but your happiness is more important than trying to keep you for me. The only condition I have is that you make him happy, too. Remember Frank? I don't want to see this again!"