A Fantasy about Love Pt. 18 - Final!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pretty little speech; Jenny relaxed and nodded. ¨Mr. Mayor, we can stay for four days starting tomorrow, and we accept gratefully your invitation for dinner."

Peace had been re-established. We mingled with the people present; I more with the Bronislaw crowd, Jenny with the younger people. For a moment I thought it strange that I considered them the younger crowd (after all, they were all older than we were) but experience counts, and we had more than they had at this moment. We left to drive back to the hotel to relax for a moment and change. We called Maureen and there was a duplication of an earlier phone call from Jenny: complaints about being alone, that she was crying every night and woke up crying, and when would we come back? And she had already selected a hotel in Bali to be compensated for her sacrifices ... Jenny took the phone out of my hand.

"Maureen, we love you, but please shut up. At least we are not later gallivanting on holidays to German nobility -- upper half! This is all business."

We had a shower together and I had been told that saving water was important in Poland, too! There was temptation to fool around a bit, but Jenny was adamant: we had to be at City Hall on time. She dressed in her usual business outfit: white blouse, dark blue skirt reaching her knees, dark blue sandals with high heels, and a little Channel bolero. Her diamond earrings contrasted with her jet-black hair, her pendant was between her breasts and her diamond ring on her finger, the confirmation of our union. She was beautiful, as always.

I used my dark blue suit, the light blue shirt and the Hermès tie. She looked at me. ¨James, you know that you are quite handsome, but remember that you are mine -- and Maureen's!"

She never forgot that we were three.

We arrived on time and were seated at the main table, Jenny on the mayor´s right, I on his left. There were the usual introductions and a welcome toast to the distinguished guests: us. The food was heavy and the wine almost bearable. Most preferred vodka and that was a habit we had to get them away from. Then I was asked to make my speech, which I had decided to do in German.

¨Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Mayor. Thank you for inviting us to tell you once more about the proposal I had offered on my last visit. I apologize for speaking in German, but I was born there, not here, and you know why. I'm a de Winter and my family has lived here for centuries. I'm proud of my name and the history of my family; your mayor confirmed today that there was never any dishonor or shame connected to us. We respected your rights, and you honored us with your trust. We've been separated for decades, but for me, our responsibility and obligations never vanished. This is why I'm here: I want to see whether the association we had for such a long time could be found again. This needs not only my effort, but it also needs yours much more. I can give you ideas and money, but you have to work hard to make these dreams come true. It'll be easy to derail this project: a German Count coming back to his family´s grounds, foreign ideas and supervision of the execution of those ideas, and foreign money. I'm not buying you: I will be giving the starting money for a long and complex project. You might remember the Marshall Plan where the US gave the European countries, even Germany, the vanquished country, money and ideas to restart their economy. It worked brilliantly as you can see when you look at Europe today. I want to do the same for the city of Elk."

Then I went into my presentation: I would found a holding company ´Schloss de Winter´, which would purchase from the city the ruins of the castle. It would also purchase a large tract of land surrounding the castle, grounds for perhaps a stadium to prepare for sports and shows, or any other events that needed a large area. We would also need additional land for hunting and to support an agricultural college that we would fund. The price would be negotiated between us, but the city management had to push everyone to avoid long delays.

The City of Elk would establish a specific construction company, which ´Schloss de Winter` would contract to rebuild the castle and certain infrastructure projects within the area purchased. The architectural and engineering projects would be developed by a German engineering company and would need City of Elk approval; actual work would be done using as much local work as was available. The City would use the new money on infrastructure, for example, new roads, improvements of hospitals and schools, and the establishment of technical institutes for training the young Elk adolescents in engineering (here the German engineering company would offer support by allocating professionals to certain teaching positions) and the tourist industry (again we would contract outside help). I was certain that we would receive grants from Brussels and Berlin.

If everything went well, Elk would have a showcase tourist attraction, a starred restaurant and boutique hotel, a growing base for employment especially for the young, and a future worth living for. What would we get? The family de Winter would recover its roots, be welcome in this city and respected by its citizens, would have invested in a growing city, and hopefully would not lose too much money.

There was a lot of applause, some obvious mumbling of the Germans buying back what they had lost in the war, but in general, the reception was positive. The Mayor thanked me for my offer and set the first meeting for the following morning at nine o´clock. Some more mingling and we went back to the hotel.

We were tired and when we closed the doors Jenny looked at me.

"Darling, I just want to sleep in your arms tonight. It has been a long journey and the following days will be stressful. Have your shower and go to bed; I'll shower, lie down in mine, turn around ten times to keep up appearances, and then I'll come over."

She kissed me and off she was. I should probably remind her about the Lord and Master commitments! I was pragmatic, however, and within a few minutes she was in my arms, and after more kisses she was asleep.

When I woke up, I saw her smiling at me. "Darling, we've got a bit of time available and I know how to use it!" Kissing me and moving south, she turned down the cover, and bent down and took my shaft in her hand.

"George, I didn't forget you. You're still my best friend and let me show it!" Taking him deep into her mouth, it did not take him long to respond enthusiastically. This time she did not want to swallow my seeds; at the last moment she let him slip out and looking straight at him, let my spurts hit her face. She looked funny with white creamy drops in her hair, on her forehead, on her nose and when her tongue came out to clean her lips, she looked like the proverbial cat that had swallowed the goldfish. She smiled satisfied and slowly rubbed the drops into her skin.

"Do you know that this is better than expensive cosmetics? Now it is my turn!" and moving to sit on my hips, guided my already recovered penis into her. Looking at her and seeing that loving and happy smile, I was overwhelmed by her beauty. God, she was so tight and wet and beautiful! My stress melted away as I disappeared inside her. Her warmth filled me and my eyes watered as I realized how much I loved her. She leaned down, moving her hips slowly, then her thighs tightened, and she emitted a deep, low moan as she tried to pull me even deeper into her.

Her breasts did a little dance as she rose and fell, and she was beaming her shining blue eyes into mine. My smile must have stretched across the room. I reached up and put my hands over her breasts. They were so soft but firm and it made her giggle when I played with the nipples. God, I felt like I was in heaven. Jenny leaned forward, never slowing her hips.

"It's your turn to cum..." she whispered in my ear. Her order surprised me and drove me closer to the edge. I felt her lips gently tug on my earlobe, followed by a warm, wet tongue. "Cum for me!" she demanded. I felt a shiver run through her and then her pelvis lifted higher as her whole body shook. Tremors racked her body in time with strokes and suddenly she yelled out. I continued my assault until she gently fell forward, kissing me deeply, and her hips relaxed with a loud gasp.

She lay beside me, breathing heavily. Suddenly she realized that I had not come. "George, my darling, may I invite you back into your home?" She smiled when she said this, but her intention was clear. She wanted more and so did I.

She reached down and massaged my shaft softly. I pulled my hips up, giving her better access and went back to her lips. Our tongues danced lovingly, and our hands groped softly, teasing each other's bodies, raising our desire. When her need was evident, I slid into her slowly. I loved how my wife moaned as I entered her; her hips shifted as she accepted me. She raised her knees and wrapped her legs around me as we tried to touch as much of each other as we could. My movements were slight, almost a rocking motion. I wanted the joy to last and she did nothing to hurry it along. We stayed, conjoined, staring into each other's eyes with no doubts about how we felt.

Jenny´s eyes closed, and her mouth opened as her hips began to pull me in. My need grew quickly and I pushed into her, slightly counter to her moves. I felt her arms tighten around my neck as she pulled me closer, her hips bucking of their own accord. I tried to wait, tried to hold off for her, but it was too intense. She went rigid as I emptied myself into her. She moaned her own release. I held her, staying with her as she slowly came down from the clouds. It was all very sensual and indescribably private. Intense on a different level. Nothing had changed: she was mine and I was hers.

She caught me with her lips, her soft, loving lips. "You should have seen your face..." Jenny blurted out when I opened my eyes. "...you looked so happy." She was obviously proud of herself; I had to give her that one.

"You made me very happy!" I agreed. I cradled her face and gave her a quick kiss. Her eyes were smiling. "Happy, my love? Happy that we decided that you never would sleep on your own?"

I nodded, but the moment was destroyed by the buzz of the alarm clock. Real life had returned. We had our showers in separate bathrooms to show and maintain our proper moral image, had breakfast and went back to the city. We were dressed more informally; I had my black jeans with a golf shirt, Jenny was more fashion conscious with her white silk blouse and her black designer trousers. Her only adornments beside her smile when she looked at me, were the opal pendant and the opal ring, jewelry that rarely was put aside. They were dear to her: my first present for my lover and my commitment to my wife.

The Mayor and three of his advisors were waiting for us, as well as Mr. Bronislaw, who seemed to have been elected as a spokesman for the elder generation. There were maps, documents old and new, a whiteboard to documents discussion points, a secretary (young and pretty) to take notes, and everyone had a laptop open before him.

The Mayor came immediately to the point. "Count de Winter, what do you really want? Your proposal is admirable, would bring many benefits to our city, and you'll spend a lot of money in a country far away from where you reside. But what do you really want?"

"Mr. Smirsky, it is easy and at the same time difficult to explain. The easy part: this is an investment that properly done, will have good returns. The difficult part: why here? We have other projects that would be as profitable or more so."

They observed me; Mr. Smirsky with a calculating appearance, Mr. Bronislaw with pride.

I tried to explain, but it was difficult. How do you rationalize emotions to young people, who had grown up in a different and cold world? Mr. Bronislaw would understand, but Smirsky and his colleagues?

"Here an emotional argument enters for me. My family is steeped in tradition and I have always been educated that one honors family values. ´Honor et Fortitude´, Mr. Mayor, is what my family stands for. Seeing this city, where the de Winters have lived for centuries, seeing this city dying touched me. What do I really want? I want the Castle de Winter to be a sustainable living entity, recording who we were and what we did, teaching and helping, and being respected. Don´t misunderstand me: I'll not throw money at this project and walk away. If we come to an agreement, we'll stay involved, my children will come here and live with you for a while and I hope, will learn from you. This, Mr. Mayor, is what I want."

He nodded, satisfied with my answer. Mr. Bronislaw smiled proudly at me.

"How can this be done? I want to purchase the castle from the city; can I assume that you are the legal owner?"

The mayor looked at his advisors and nodded.

"I'll restore it as well as it can be done and make it a separate project. A Michelin starred restaurant, a boutique hotel and a hotel school for the young of this city. I want to purchase a very large area around the castle for a farm where we'll breed horses since our family always loved horses, another farm to raise cattle for milk and meat, and a third model farm to teach the use of the soil, the selection of crops, and show our young that organic farming can be profitable. We need access to the lake to go fishing and have eventually some sports events, and the forest to go hunting. So I need a very large area; we'll commit to never use the land for commercial purposes, and there'll be no high-rise buildings on our land. So, I expect a reasonable price, Mr. Mayor. Later we'll probably ask to lease another part of the forest to establish a bigger selected hunting area."

The mayor closed his eyes for a moment, probably checking his political connections to decide whether this could be made. Then he nodded.

"OK, Count. This could be done, with obvious problems, but it could be done. We have to define, however, what you mean with a very large area."

Now it was my turn to nod and with a somehow more optimistic voice, I continued.

"This will not be easy, and we cannot do it on our own. I recommend that you ask a good consulting company, for example, McKinsey, which have an office in Warsaw, to develop a long-term plan for the city. I'm certain that I can get financial and professional support from Brussels and Berlin, as our name still commands respect. I can bring two headmasters from schools in Sydney, who have improved their schools to be today among the best schools in Australia; this will cause problems with the unions, because it demands a merit system and unions are normally against the recognition of merit as part of their thinking. We had the same problem in Sydney, but we succeeded. Health: We could bring in specialists from other areas in Poland or abroad to analyze and improve the current system. Perhaps we could later have our own university here? We will always search first whether we find the people we need in your city or country, but I must have the right to decide whether to bring in other specialists. Mr. Mayor, this is not a project for a few months: it will take years, and probably many years. It will need total commitment from all. We can do this -- can you?"

There was silence in the room. Mr. Smirsky looked to the ceiling, then again to his advisors.

"Can we do this?"

He asked for a few minutes to discuss this among themselves and they left. Mr. Bronislaw stayed and nodded satisfied. "Count de Winter, you remind me of your father."

This was a compliment I had not expected, and I was proud. We tried the coffee (horrible) and the Danish (very good).

When the mayor came back, he seemed to have come to a decision. He shook my hand.

"Count, I called some friends in Warsaw, since for a project of this magnitude I need political backing, and they agreed. So, in principle, we can start working."

And that we did for the next three days. As always, Jenny was the driving force and managed to keep discussions on track. There were visits to the castle to see what could be done; we found 21 rooms that could be used for the hotel (I told them that one would always be reserved for me and my family), the kitchen was huge, the dining room also, the ballroom wonderful for great social events, stables for houses, and the dependencies for staff were more than sufficient. We discussed the area that I wanted to purchase and there was haggling until Jenny stepped in.

"Gentlemen...." and I saw that were no women in the room "...this is what the Count wants. Today, you're not using it at all and it's wasteland. Do you want to lose the project for this?"

This ended the discussion, but then the price came up. After two hours I was ready to give up.

"Gentlemen, I'm not Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. My resources are limited. I give you one hour's time to discuss this and come back with a decision. If it's acceptable for me, we can continue. If not, we'll thank you for a very energetic and interesting three days. ¨

In the end, I paid a bit more than I had thought, but it was still inexpensive considering the size, almost forty-nine square miles. We agreed on a working plan and weekly video conferences and I had to purchase the equipment for them! Then came my final decision.

"Mr. Mayor, I'll stay involved, but I've other responsibilities also. Miss Parker will be the CEO of the ´Schloss de Winter` company and make all decisions on our behalf. I hope that this will not cause any problems?"

Jenny glared at me since I had not told her this decision before; I knew that I had to give explanations later. Mr. Smirsky smiled. "Miss Parker, you'll always be welcome here. You have impressed us all with your drive, aggressiveness, and intelligence; we're certain that we can work together very well. Count, a good decision."

We shook hands and drove back to the hotel, and she was quite angry.

"James, why did you do this? I cannot handle my job in Sydney and this one at the same time!"

I stopped the car and turned to her.

"Jenny, my love, you can do this. You have to stretch farther than you believe you can go, but you can do this. It'll also teach you another lesson: you cannot do everything on your own. You've to start to delegate, darling."

She looked at me for a long time. "Do you realize that this might mean that I'd have to travel to Elk occasionally and that you cannot travel with me all the time? I'll have to sleep alone in my bed? Do you really want this?"

I nodded. "I know this and don´t like it, but it'll be necessary. Remember that you motivated me to go for it; but remember also what a challenge it is for you to manage such a huge project! Doesn´t this tickle your ambition?"

Finally, she accepted her new responsibilities. "I shall do his, James, but there will be conditions. Trips to Poland will be restricted if you don´t come with me. Another point: Am I family?" I nodded.

"Since I'm family, I'll be the CEO of that enterprise and will use my own money to pay for part of the investments. This is not negotiable!"

I laughed. "If you want to spend your own money on this crazy project, I'm happy to accept it. That castle is not mine, it's ours and our children will stay there together. You're family; not legally, but in our hearts. ¨

She nodded again. "You'll pay for this tonight, darling. But now we have to get back and change; there's this dinner tonight and tomorrow we go back."

As always, she was right and when we entered the city hall´s dining room, there was a moment of silence. Jenny had dressed up for the moment: a long silky dark blue gown following her body faithfully, a generous décolleté showing her proud breasts with her pendant hanging between them, her hair put up with her diamond earrings glittering, wearing her diamond bracelet and my diamond ring, and best of all: her proud stature of a beautiful and imposing woman. She had learned a lot from Eileen! The mayor stepped forward and kissed her hand.

123456...8