A Fantasy for Lacey Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife wants to have fun but doesn't want the guilt.
8.7k words
3.67
32.1k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers

Lacey's Consensual Non-Consent

Chapter 1

The Interview

Lacey Stevens was seriously considering just leaving. And why shouldn't she? This job interview would go no better than all the others she had been on. She would never leave her current job unless she could get exactly what she was looking for and exactly no one was willing to agree to her conditions. So here she was, sitting in the reception area of a company she was unfamiliar with, waiting to interview for what job she didn't know, and getting closer and closer to just getting up and walking out when the receptionist told her "Mr. Veldman will see you now."

On trembling legs, Lacey stood and walked into a very well appointed office. Apparently this company was doing very well and that just made her all the more nervous.

"Hello, Mrs. Stevens!" Said a very attractive and well dressed man, offering his hand. "I'm Lance Veldman."

"Pleasure," she replied, accepting the offered hand shake. "Call me Lacey."

"Very well Lacey, If you'd care to take a seat we can get started." Lance remained standing as Lacey took the preferred seat in front of his desk, then sat down himself. "Let me start by telling you a little about Dyna..."

"If you please," Lacey interrupted. "At the risk of seeming disrespectful, I'd like to just cut to the chase."

"Okay. A lady who knows what she wants. I can appreciate that." His expression implied that he definitely did not appreciate being cut off by a potential applicant, but he had decided to humor her.

"Mr. Veldman, I have been on fifteen job interviews over the past three weeks," Lacey continued. "I don't need a job, per se, but I am looking to make a move into a certain ...umm...job environment. So far, none of the companies I have visited have been willing or able to meet my ... conditions. I have been ejected from each of these interviews, usually with some strong words about where I may eventually end up, either in this life or the next. It's been somewhat trying."

"Well, I'm not sure what kind of ...demands would warrant such treatment, but I can assure you our employee compensation package..."

"Let me cut you off again, Mr. Veldman. I'm sorry for being so rude but when you've been through this process as often as I have in such a short time, well I'm sure you can understand I don't want to waste any more of your time than necessary. Or mine, for that matter."

"Very well, please continue." The raised eyebrow implying that Lance Veldman was quickly starting to lose patience with his impertinent visitor.

"Thank you. I can assure you that what I'm looking for in an employer has nothing to do with pay, vacation, or benefits. Those are all very important, surely, but the thing that will draw me away from my current job is a little more...well ...here's my resume." Lacey handed over a single sheet of paper. " As you can see, I have no experience at this type of job; pretty much all of my experience is in retail management, but I am very intelligent and I'm sure I would learn any entry level position very quickly."

Here, she stopped and looked hard into Lance's eyes for a few moments. She could tell she was on the verge of losing his attention, had already started to lose it in fact.

"You know, Mr. Veldman, a couple of years ago my husband and I went through a rough patch in our marriage. I was very seriously considering having an affair. My wonderful husband put an end to those thoughts in a very shocking and unexpected manner - he gave me permission to date other men."

Now all attention was directed back on her. Lance Veldman had no idea where she was going with this, and it was obviously not appropriate talk for the work place - certainly not for a job interview - but it was interesting. Maybe he would hear this story before he informed her that he just didn't have a job for her.

"Anyway," Lacey continued. "We had a very interesting, and very fun, time that particular summer. But one summer is all it took for me to realize that I loved my husband very much and that I truly loved being a wife and mother. That was where I wanted to focus my attention; not on running around having sex with other men. It was very fun though and sometimes I find myself thinking back on it. I really did enjoy going out and having sex with another man while my husband waited at home, or at work, for me to come back to him, climb into bed, and tell him all about it. I had some of the best sex of my life that summer, both with my husband and without."

At this point Lacey paused to look into Lance Veldman's eyes and determine his level of interest. She could tell by the look on his face that he was interested in her story but she had also noticed that her slight resume had already been put away in a drawer of his desk. It was obvious that he intended to listen to her provocative and inappropriate story and then show her the door. Nevertheless, she decided to push on.

"It was all very exciting; I was always in a constant state of arousal but I couldn't help often feeling very bad about it, like I was cheating. 'It's not cheating if you have my approval', my husband would say, but I couldn't get around that feeling no matter how much I wanted to. The problem, I think, is that he gave me absolutely freedom to do whatever, or whoever, I wanted. You see, that freedom made everything my choice; I wasn't doing it for our mutual benefit or because this was a lifestyle decision that we had made together. I was doing it simply because I wanted some strange dick." Another pause to look in Mr. Veldman's eyes. "Anyway, that freedom of choice just made me feel like a cheating whore much of the time. I felt like I was letting my family down, even though I know for a fact that my husband was very much in approval of my activities. So, I gave back that freedom and put an end to my extra-marital activities. My husband understands and we have been very happy since but, well, like I said I sometimes think of that summer. Sometimes I end up touching myself in very inappropriate ways while thinking about it. I believe I have said that is was very fun, and I found myself thinking that if there was only some way that I could continue those activities without having to make the decision myself - if it was out of my control - then that would be something I could really enjoy without the guilt or bad feelings. Anyway, I know that my husband continues to be very interested in what he calls the 'hotwife' scenario. He watches hotwife porn, reads stories, he even writes some of his own stories about our past experiences. I decided to visit his favorite sex story website and read for myself some of the stories that he enjoys so much. What I soon discovered is that there are apparently several subgenre's under the hotwife theme. One such scenario, called 'non-consent', has really been on my mind a lot for some time now and, well, here..."

At this point Lacey's confidence faltered slightly and she hesitated for a moment before handing over a thick stack of papers, her eyes downcast and her face starting to redden. "This is the type of job I'm looking for."

Lance Veldman accepted the offered papers, actually a stack of individual groupings of pages, each held together by a single staple in their upper left corner. Upon closer inspection, he saw that this was a collection of short stories with such titles as "Back To Work", "Blackmailed At Work", and " My Wife, The Office Slut".

Lance looked up at Lacey, his mouth opened to speak when she interrupted him. "I know," she said. "This is the point where you kick me out of your office and probably with some unkind words about how I've wasted your time. Believe me, I understand. This is entirely inappropriate and I would never before have done something like this but, well, like I've said this has been on my mind a lot and it's gotten to the point that I just had to try or I'd go crazy. Those stories are some of my favorites."

"Well, I'm certainly put off with how you keep interrupting me," Mr. Veldman responded, "But, well...I don't know, maybe I'm thinking with the wrong part of my anatomy; you certainly related an interesting story. I shouldn't even be considering this - and I'm making no promises, you understand, but..."

Now it was the businessman's turn to hesitate and stare into the nervous, hopeful, and yet somehow defeated eyes of the beautiful wife and mother sitting across from him.

"Look," he continued, "Do you live here in town? Or do you have something you can do for awhile?"

"I suppose I could go to the mall; I have some birthday shopping that I need to get done..."

"Good. Why don't you go ahead and do that while I look through these 'reports' you've presented and try to decide if there is any way I can find a position for you here. Come back around...three? Would that be okay?...and we can discuss this more then, okay?"

"Certainly!" Lacey beamed as she shook his hand and the most beautiful and radiant smile broke out across her face. She turned and left the office quickly before he could change his mind, which she was sure he would undoubtedly do once he'd had time to collect his thoughtss. Still, this was the most positive response she had received so far and she couldn't help but feel slightly optimistic. And a little giddy.

Lacey visited the local mall as she had intended but was having difficulty getting any shopping done; her mind was occupied with other thoughts. Was this really happening? Was it even possible? She knew that it would be illegal and highly immoral for an employer to actually do the things she was asking for, but was there actually a way it could happen?

Lacey knew it was highly unlikely that her interview would end the way she wanted, but the thought that it COULD was overwhelming. Her breath was short, her thoughts distracted, and she seemed to be suffering from tunnel vision. She had had several small orgasms while walking through various stores, something that was not entirely uncommon when she was highly aroused, and the thought of cumming in her panties repeatedly in such a public place - while standing in line between two strange men, while talking to the young girl behind the Victoria's Secret counter, while watching a married couple walking hand in hand - just served to make her even hornier.

When her arousal became too much she walked into a small clothing store, choose a couple of outfits at random, and entered a changing booth. "Booth" was the appropriate term as this shop had a row of very small closet-like rooms arranged along one wall like old-style phone booths. Instead of doors, the booths had curtains which hung down to no less than a foot from the floor. As she pulled the curtain shut, Lacey's overactive mind assaulted her with several enticing images - some pervert could easily peer under the curtain, a sudden movement outside could cause a breeze to momentarily open her curtain door, giving everyone in the store a quick glimpse of her during this most intimate moment, or maybe even a store employee might stick a head in the booth to see if she needed any assistance and catch her in the act of what she was about to do. Normally thoughts like these would cause her to hesitate but today she didn't care. Today she almost wished they would happen, all of them, along with whatever actions her mind could think may result from such events.

Lacey hesitated momentarily, standing with her hand on the curtain. Should she open the barrier back up, just a little, she wondered? Maybe just an inch to insure that any lucky passers-by would be allowed a glimpse into her moment of privacy? Tempting, but no; she wasn't that brave. Reluctantly, she lowered her hand from the curtain, quickly lifted her skirt above her waist, lowered her moist panties to her knees and sat on the small bench directly across from the curtain.

The horny married woman had intended to take her time and prolong her pleasure but her passion had built to uncontrollable levels and her hand immediately flew to her dripping pussy. Writhing in pleasure and biting her lips to keep from moaning out loud, she frantically rubbed her fingers over her swollen clitoris, already causing her muscles to shake and spasm.

As the unbearable and absolutely necessary tension built within her like a giant spring being compressed to almost beyond it's breaking point, her mind began to wander through an alternate reality version of her shopping trip here at the mall.

She saw herself in line at a restaurant in the food court as a strange man behind her places his hand between her shoulder blades and gently but firmly pushes her down until she is bent over the counter. Quickly her skirt is thrown over her hips and her panties ripped down. Her cheek is pressed tightly against the counter as the hand remains on her back, pinning her firmly in place. With painful desire, she looks up at the young man behind the register who is watching her with growing interest and she awkwardly spreads her legs. Suddenly the strangers hard cock is shoved full length into her wet cunt and she screams in pleasure, her hands reaching out for something to hold, as if tightly grabbing onto something - anything - would act as a conductor to allow the spasms of intense pleasure to wash over her body in a more controlled manner. One hand grips the edge of the counter and the other hand - her left hand - latches onto the front of the young restaurant workers jeans. She doesn't even realize what she has done but, instinctively, her hand has grasped the already growing bulge in this mans pants. The employee, for his part makes no move to take advantage of her situation nor to remove himself from the event, but continues to man his post at the cash register as calmly as he can while glancing down at the glittering wedding ring on the hand that is tightly wrapped around his growing manhood.

The stranger is now fucking her fast and hard as he nonchalantly orders his meal. A series of moans and screams of pleasure burst from Lacey's lips as the large cock slams into her over and over. She is now aware of the huge, swollen, denim encased erection that she holds in her married hand and she wishes she could have it in her mouth but her position is too awkward and the worker is making no move to oblige her desire so she contents herself by rhythmically grasping and squeezing it through his pants as she throws her hips backward into her unknown lover.

Soon a crowd has gathered to witness the young bride's display. Shoppers and diners loiter around to watch and take pictures and video. More than a few gather the courage to slap her on the ass and comment what a slut she is, which just serves to push her passion into overdrive. Of course she hears a few female voices jokingly exclaiming "I'll have what she's having!" and the girl taking orders behind the second register responds with "I'd like some of what she's having too, but, you know, gotta make a living" which brings gales of laughter as the customer's grab their food but remain to watch the married woman being so thoroughly fucked in such a public place.

Desperately Lacey pushes her sex back against the invader inside of her, working feverishly toward her own orgasm even as she feels the unit in her hand begin to pulse, releasing a torrent of semen to soak through the young mans jeans. The cock inside of her moving faster and faster, bottoming out harder and harder until the stranger moves his hands to her hips and thrusts forcefully into her, holding himself inside as he shoots stream after stream of hot cum straight into her married pussy. After taking a moment to come down from his sexual high, the stranger slides out of her, pulls up his pants and, grabbing his food, calmly walks away leaving Lacey panting and sweating draped over the counter.

Back to reality; Lacey is fucking herself in the changing booth with a fever she has never known. Her hips rising and falling on the bench so rapidly it appears as if she is jumping up and down. She dips her fingers as far into her pussy as she can and fucks them in and out of herself until they are coated with her juices then she removes them and sticks them into her mouth so she can taste her own arousal.

As her hand returns to her inflamed clit, her mind wanders again...

In her mind's eye Lacey sees herself browsing the counters at Victoria's Secret, shopping for a new bra to replace the aging one that doesn't seem to be as comfortable as it used to be. She has made a few choices when a young clerk walks up to her with a smile.

"Are you finding everything okay? Is there anything I can help you with?" she asks with a smile and a quick toss of her blonde hair.

"Well, I'm trying to decide. I'm wearing this brand right now," Lacey says as she holds up one of the bras in her hand. "But I don't know. It was really nice when I first bought it, but now it doesn't really seem to give the support that it used to and it's getting a little uncomfortable."

"Hmm. What size do you wear, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I'm a 36c."

"Are you sure?" The young woman asks as she brings her hands up to cup Lacey's breasts. "You'd be surprised how many women are wrong about their bra size."

Shocked by this workers actions but too stunned to react, the married woman says nothing.

"We think we have the correct size," the girl continues as her hands proceed to rhythmically squeeze the married woman's soft globes, "because the new material provides more initial support, but as it gets more broken in, we start to realize that it isn't really doing the intended job. It starts to become uncomfortable."

What this stranger was doing to Lacey was definitely NOT uncomfortable; at least not physically. As the girl continued to massage and rub her breasts, Lacey could feel her nipples begin to harden. Somehow, she couldn't think of what to do. She had always found the idea of lesbian sex arousing but knew that she could never do such a thing herself; she would never be able to get past the "ick factor" as she called it. Still, there was no denying that her body was reacting to being touched in such a way. She could feel a small familiar tingle growing in her pussy.

"The bra that we thought was so perfect soon becomes quite the opposite. We start to feel more strain on our shoulders and back. It may even pinch," the clerk said with a smile as she surreptitiously pinched the older woman's very prominent nipples.

Lacey glanced around nervously, confused by her body's betrayal of her own common sense and embarrassed by submitting to this behavior in such a public place. Was anyone seeing this? If the were, they gave no indication.

With a soft chuckle, the beautiful young clerk looks into Lacey's eyes. "Would you like me to measure you?

It will only take a few minutes, and that way we can make sure you get a bra that will last a long time and still be as comfortable and supportive as the day you bought it. Would you like to step into the booth?"

Staring into the young girls eyes, Lacey was confused. This was all very fun and arousing, but she knew she would not be able to do what was expected of her. Her lust would make it so easy to walk into that booth with this stranger. She could see herself touching and being touched, and enjoying it. Even kissing those soft lips was very much a possibility; feeling the wetness of the girls tongue entering her mouth and entering hers in return. Yes, all of this was very arousing to her, and she wanted it, but she knew that her arousal would immediately fade like morning fog the second she was expected to do anything more. Lacey absolutely should not enter that booth, she knew, because she would never be able to satisfy this girl in the way that she obviously was hoping for. That denial would be disappointing and embarrassing for both of them.

imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers