A Fantasy Story

Story Info
A fantasy I’d like to be in…
1.7k words
4.09
6.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story actually happened. It's been nearly 50 years ago now but I remember it like it was yesterday. It's not my typical story line so please don't get angry, I just felt like sharing a personal memory.

Everyone in this story is 18 years old and older.

This story took place back in the late 1970's. It was a time of disco music, tight designer jeans and crisp white button down shirts. The colorful polo shirt with the turned up collar was acceptable as well. When we wore shorts they were short. Maybe a three inch inseam, maybe.

It was a time when there was a gay rights parade/protest nearly every weekend.

During the time this incident happened I lived with two other gay friends. We lived in a three bedroom townhouse in a mid-sized midwestern town. Our town had one gay bar.

Don owned the townhouse. Bob and I,Ken, paid rent. We all got along great. There were few if any skirmishes between us. We respected each other besides being friends.

Don was a hairdresser and came from a wealthy background. Bob was working on his masters degree in American Sign Language. In addition he worked as an interpreter/translator plus private tutoring. I worked in retail, enough said about me.

The heart of this story starts when Bob brings one of the students he was tutoring home. His name was Timmy. He was an 18 years old extremely good looking young man. He was completely deaf but could read lips proficiently.

Don was usually gone anytime Bob brought Timmy over and didn't get to know him very well. I was a homebody and was usually there when Bob and Timmy were there. The three of us even played board games a few times. Once when the three of us were there Timmy was busy signing with Bob. After Timmy had finished Bob turned to me and smiled. He then told me that Timmy wanted him to ask me if I would play strip poker with them.

More shocked than anything else I stuttered and answered, I didn't think so.

To interject here the three of us roommates, Don, Bob and I never had any sexual interest in each other. We were friends but nothing more.

Back to the main event. After I'd given my no thank you answer to strip poker Bob looked over at me and frowned. He turned his head away from Timmy so his lips couldn't be read. He told me that Timmy had a huge crush on him and he'd like to see what was under his clothes. He asked if I would play along so he might get a peek at the strapping 18 year olds body.

After pleading looks and a few "come on's" from Bob I agreed.

As we played it was obvious to Bob and I that Timmy wanted to get naked. He lost hand after hand till he was down to his briefs. Then for some strange reason, I still don't understand till this day, both Bob and I lost the next few hands. All three of us were down to our underwear.

Timmy lost the next hand and stood up to strip off his underwear. Suddenly there was a totally naked, beautiful 18 year old standing in our living room. He had a terrific body but hell most 18 year olds do. He had a nice cut penis and matching what appeared to be hairless balls. It was a very enjoyable sight for all.

Bob signed that the game was over and that Timmy had lost. Timmy started furiously signing. Bob explained that Timmy's rules were everyone kept playing till no one had any clothes on.

I agreed to continue because of the pleading look on Bob's face. We played two more hands and all three of us were naked. Timmy appeared to be very happy with the results.

We all sat there naked for the next couple of minutes trying to make small talk. Shortly after Bob and Timmy signed a bit they both got up and headed for the stairs. Bob winked at me with a huge smile and simply said goodnight.

I got dressed and gave them plenty of time to do whatever they were going to do before I went upstairs to bed.

Later on Bob confessed that he'd developed feelings for the young man. He wasn't sure how things would work out in that he was at least 10 years his senior. All he knew was that he was enjoying whatever they had right now.

Several months later I was home alone one rainy night just enjoying some alone quiet tv time. I heard the doorbell ring, shrugged and forced myself to get up and answer it. I couldn't imagine who it might be at this late hour.

I opened the door and flipped the outside light on. It was Timmy and it was pouring rain. I opened the storm door and ushered him inside. He was absolutely drenched. He stood just inside the doorway puddling. I told him Bob wasn't home. He gave me a sad look so I grabbed his arm and motioned for him to come with me. I took him through to the laundry room just off the kitchen.

I told him he was welcome to hang out until Bob got home.

Thank goodness I'm not a neat freak. There were towels folded and stacked on top of the dryer. I grabbed a couple and handed him one and laid the other one down for him to stand on. He looked at the dryer and pointed. Then he pointed to his shirt and pants. Luckily I understood what he meant. He wanted to put his wet clothes in the dryer. I shook my head yes and spoke directly to him so he could see my lips telling him I would get him a robe to put on while his clothes dried.

I took off upstairs and got my robe out of my room. When I arrived back in the laundry room there he stood naked yet again. I had to pause and take in his young beauty. He was toweling his longish brown hair. His penis swayed from side to side with each movement of the towel.

I approached him, handing him the robe. He took it from me and laid it on the washer. I assumed he wanted to finish drying off before dawning the robe.

I gathered his drenched clothes and put them in the washer. I didn't know if maybe they had mud or whatever on them and I knew if I put them in the dryer as wet as they were it would take forever for them to dry.

I turned back to Timmy and he still hadn't put the robe on. He looked as dry as he was going to get to me. I picked up the robe and again held it out for him to rake. He simply shook his head no and walked past me toward the living room. I followed, still holding the robe.

He sat on the couch and just smiled at me. I smiled back. I knew communication was going to be difficult but started off by asking if he was hungry. He gave a thumbs up, which I took as yes. I got up and he followed me into the kitchen. I waved to indicate help yourself. He found some chips and soda and headed back to the living room.

While he was snacking I asked him what he was doing out on such a dreary night. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. I never knew if he didn't understand me or he just didn't want to answer.

I later found out from Bob that he'd quarried with his parents and stormed out of the house. His family didn't live close to us so he'd had a long walk.

After he was finished eating he tried to ask me something but I couldn't understand him. He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote "poppers" with a question mark. I must have had a strange look on my face when I read his note.

He looked at me smiling. I mouthed poppers? He shook his head yes fiercely. I shook my head yes.

He got up indicating to me he wanted me to get them. Remember this cute 18 year old is still stark naked and has been the entire time.

I get up and head upstairs to retrieve the bottle of poppers from my bedroom. The next thing I know he's right behind me on the stairs. We go into my bedroom and I get the bottle out of my bedside drawer and hand them to him.

He unscrews the tiny bottle and takes a big sniff in both nostrils. His face reddened and his 18 year old penis swells to what I thought was his full erect size. He sits down on my bed and pulls me down beside him. He grabs his stiff penis and looks directly at me and then back to his penis.

He took another hit of the poppers and his damn penis grew even harder. To this day I don't think I've ever seen a harder one. It was magnificent.

He started pulling me in closer and closer. His face came toward mine and just before our lips touched I backed away. I stood up and tried to explain that Bob was my friend and that I knew he had feelings for the young man. I tried to make him understand that I found him extremely attractive and that under different circumstances I'd be on him like white on rice.

After a lot of back and forth I finally got him to understand I couldn't betray a friend by sleeping with someone he was seeing.

Come to find out I'm a rare animal. Seems there aren't many of us around that will make that kind of sacrifice for a friend.

Believe me it took every ounce of restraint I had to turn that beautiful young man down. He was naked, hard and begging to be with me. I can count on one finger the number of times that's happened to me.

This event didn't end with sex but it has provided a bevy of memories to wank to.

But I know for a fact I could have never lived with myself if I'd done anything with Timmy.

Call me stupid or call me a saint but I'm neither. I'm just me and I'd do the same thing all over again.