A Fateful Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl grabbed his robe and put it on, while Nina grabbed a hand towel, and wrapped her hair up in it. He had used robes some throughout his life, but never one like this one. It was soft, absorbent, comfortable. Wow...

He followed Nina out of the bathroom over toward the bed. Carl followed her over.

"Ok buddy boy, my turn. Sit down." Nina kind of pushed Carl on to the bed at the corner. She opened up his robe, and went for his semi-flaccid penis. Just her touching it and it sprung to life. With a little bit of a tongue job, Nina then fully encompassed the head in her mouth. With a "pop" she pulled her head off of it. "Tasty!" she said, then dove back down on it again.

Carl was amazed. He'd never had a bj as good as this one was. Oh yeah, it was good. She was good. Oh hell yeah she was good. "Nina... I'm gonna" was all he could get out. He was dumping weeks worth of load into her mouth. It had been that long since he had masturbated last. Nina didn't slow down. She drank it all down, and kept going. This was different. Carl had never experienced this before. He stayed hard, she kept going. This was incredible and she's still going!! Oh... oh!! OH!! That buildup from deep within his scrotum. "Ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh"

---

A few minutes later, Carl was hearing something. He couldn't make out what it was. Oh, it was Nina. Why was she so far away? Wait, who turned out the lights?

Carl, had never come like that before. He came so hard that he blacked out.

Carl opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times. He turned to one side... 'where the hell am I' he thought. He turned to the other side, and there was Nina, prepping a wash cloth for him.

"Hi you", she said. "Welcome back."

"What the... What happened?" Carl asked.

"You came, and went." Nina said. "Scared the bejeezus out of me."

"I have never come that hard. That has never happened before." Carl lamented. "Do you have some water? I need a drink."

Nina went over to the mini-bar and grabbed a bottle of water.

Carl took the cold bottle, opened the top and guzzled some of it down.

Carl realized that Nina was trying to pull him up.

"Come on big boy." She was saying. "Let's get up in the bed."

Carl went to stand, and now realized what Nina had went through after her orgasm. His knees were weak, and almost buckled under him. He managed to get up and climb up in the bed. Nina climbed up on the other side. They were both still wearing their robes. Carl decided his need to go. So, with some wrestling, he managed to get it off, and set it down by the bed.

Nina, on the other hand, seemed to be comfortable to leave hers on. "Are you going to take your robe off?"

Nina looked over at Carl, and said... "There is something I go through after a bout of sex. I get self conscious. A hold over from a long time ago. One that I never got over. I'm getting hungry, want me to order take-out?"

Carl said... "sounds good. What's around here?"

"Just about everything." Nina replied.

"What are you hungry for?" Carl asked.

Nina thought, 'that was nice he thought about me.'

"There is an Italian restaurant right down the road. They deliver. I love their pasta dishes," she said.

Carl thought about it... "That sound delish."

---

Nina placed the order, and within 20 minutes the order arrived. They both went down stairs together, she in her robe, Carl was without his. But to an outsider, it would have been cute. They were holding hands as they went downstairs, like a couple.

Carl walked into the kitchen and was immediately in awe. Only on TV shows about the lifestyles of the rich and famous had he ever seen kitchens like this. Marble floors, marble countertops. A dining room with a table that easily put his to shame.

Then he looked out on the veranda. He knew his jaw came open. It was like seeing the Wile E. Coyote cartoon where his jaw fell open, but hit the ground falling open so far. There was a beautiful hot tub and pool in the back yard. You could host a Garden Party back there it was so spacious!

Carl stood there gawking at the back yard when Nina entered with the food. Seeing this naked man looking out over the back yard brought a tear to her eye, remembering how her attorney husband used to do the same thing. She thought about how close the were to each other, in actions and thinking.

"Well, my nude handsome man, dinner is served," she said.

"I'm just in awe of you, and your house," he said.

"Oh, you've not had the grand tour yet." Nina replied.

She set out their food on the breakfast bar island there in the kitchen. Except, she put her food on one side, and his on the other. Carl didn't like that, so before she could have a chance to sit down, he grabbed the edge of her plate, and slid her plate over next to him. Nina was getting drinks for them, heard the noise, turned to see what was going on, and smiled at Carl. She should have done that straight away.

Bringing over a nice glass of wine, Nina said "...this should go very well with our meal."

Carl wasn't much of a wine drinker, but in trying to look sophisticated, he took the glass, swirled the wine around in it and then smelled of it. He had no idea what he was supposed to be smelling, but it looked good. He quipped... "Yes, I think this will be delightful with our meal."

When he looked at Nina, they both busted out laughing. She knew he didn't know anything about wine. It was a funny moment.

Carl, being straight faced, held the wine glass out toward his hostess, "here is to the most beautiful girl in my world, who found me, and invited me to share it with her." NIna held out her glass and they gently chinked glasses together, then took a sip.

Then comedian Carl came back out. "Yes, full bodied, not too sweet, very delicious." This broke up Nina once again.

They were both hungry, so they dug into their meal. But Carl realized there was something out of place. He stood up, walked up behind Nina, wrapped his arms around her, and untied her sash. She realized what he was doing, so she stood up and allowed Carl to remove her robe.

"Now. That's better." The lovers finished their meal, both sitting at the bar nude.

---

Nina and Carl finished their meal, and polished off the bottle of wine. They bantered back and forth on just about everything. Family, current events, life.

Even Carl briefly thought about how well that he and Nina were suited to each other.

"Nina... I think I'm too full to go play, but how about we go up stairs and cuddle?"

"You read my mind Carl," she replied. She grabbed her robe, and he held out his arm.

Carl didn't say much on the way up. Nina noticed he was rather silent. "Penny for your thoughts... well not counting for inflation." It was a funny, but Carl didn't catch it.

"I was just thinking," Carl said. "I have searched for a woman like you for over 20 years of my life. I was pretty much done with looking for you. And then like a tornado, you blew into my life." He turned to look at her. "I just hope you don't turn into a tornado, and disappear just as fast."

"Wow..." Nina mused. What Carl said, touched her. She could hear and feel his pain, his loneliness, even for just that brief moment. A tear came to her eye. "Well, mister... at this point, I have no reason to get rid of you... and tons of reasons why I should keep you." She mustered a smile, and wiped the tear away. "So for now, buckko, you're stuck with me."

Carl stopped and pulled the nude body of Nina up to his. He wrapped his arms around her, as she did to him, and they kissed. It wasn't a kiss of passion, this time. It was a kiss of love. He realized he loved her naked body against his. It just felt right.

They ended their embrace, and climbed into bed. He motioned for Nina to slide up against him. and she did. He then motioned for her to rest her head on his chest. And in doing so, Carl realized that this was the most complete that he had felt, for a very long time.

And with the food, and the wine, and the company, they both fell into peaceful sleep, the first for both of them, in quite a long time.

---

Carl felt something. That caused him to wake up. He opened his eyes, it was now evening time. There was a light that was coming from the bathroom. He realized where he was and what the day had turned into.

As he woke, his senses started returning, and he realized he needed to pee. He slid out of bed, and went to the bathroom, to the light. Nina was sitting on the bidet. Her hair was even more out of place than it was after their shower.

"What's a nice girl like you doing sitting on a bidet?" Carl asked in jest.

"This girl is getting her fanny washed, so she'll be nice and clean for her lover." Nina replied.

"Well your lover needs to pee."

"Oh, can I watch?" Nina lit up like a little girl who had never seen Santa before.

"Really? It's just peeing." Carl said.

"I'm just mystified about watching it."

"Sure. It doesn't bother me." Carl walked up to the toilet, lifted the seat, took command of his member, aimed and opened up the valve. There is nothing like it, when the pressure on a full bladder starts to relieve. Glancing over at Nina, she was mesmerized by it.

The bidet cycle had finished, but she just sat there, watching. Just as Carl was finishing, she got off the bidet, went down on her knees, and motioned Carl to come to her. She didn't give him a chance to dry, she just took him and started sucking on him. She could taste a little bit of the urine. Carl almost instantly was hard, with his precious Nina giving him another blow. But now that Carl's little buddy was hard, it was time to do something else.

Carl pulled Nina up, and moved her over to the vanity, then bent her over. He put a little bit of spit on his fingers, and stuck it in between her legs, and finding her pussy, rubbed the liquid into the folds. He then positioned himself behind her, and slowly slid into her waiting slit.

"Oh, gawd, that feels nice." Nina moaned.

Carl had been intimate with a few women. Everyone he had been with was different in their own way. Nina was different too. His movement inside her however, seemed to feel better than his other encounters. It was like the right amount of slip, but the right amount of grip.

Nina hadn't experienced a man quite like Carl before. Carl was only the third man that had ever been inside of her. But Carl filled her even better than her husband did. She was very amazed at how good it felt.

"Oh, Nina, you are incredible!" Carl huffed out in between strokes.

"Carl, my honey, you are so good inside of me," Nina replied.

Carl stopped stroking, grabbed Nina by the elbows, and started moving her.

Nina was wondering what Carl was doing, oh, but, oh, she had, oh, never been, oh, walked, oh with a dick, oh inside, oh, her.

They made it to the bed, and Carl let go of her arms. She went face forward on the bed.

Carl had hoped, and was right, the bed would provide a better angle of attack for his entry.

"Oh gawd, Carl," Nina growled.

Carl could tell he was getting deeper. For with each more powerful thrust, he was hitting something... He figured he must be bumping her cervix with his head.

"Oh, damn, Carl, Oh, shit, oh, fuck, oh."

Carl could feel a building. The muscles starting to spasm, the movement of sperm starting to build. He picked up his pace.

"Fuck me, Oh, Carl, fuck me, ooooohhhhhhhhh"

Carl felt her pussy clamp down on him as she orgasmed. That was all he needed. He thrusted one last thrust into her, and his seed shot out of him, in what felt like a lightning bolt. He knew his seed went in hard and fast.

"Holy shit, Nina..." panting... "you are incredible!" panting

"I could" pant... "say the same..." pant... "about you." pant.

Carl tried to thrust in her again, but she was full, and he was over sensitive. But a muscle cramp in his thigh told him to move, or else.

The first "Ow." that came out of him told Nina that he was going to have to move. She tried to clamp down so that his seed wouldn't come out, because she knew she was full of it. But at the same time she liked him inside of her, and didn't want him to pull out.

Carl freed himself of Nina's pussy, and climbed up on the bed. Nina stayed there a bit while she caught her breath.

"Nina, you are incredible," Carl said.

"You're not so bad yourself, honey." she replied.

Nina pulled herself up, knowing some of Carl was running down her leg. She made it up to the night stand and grabbed a tissue. She gave herself a wipedown, but she knew that more would ooze out over night.

Carl climbed up to her. He was still wet with their juices.

But for that moment, it didn't matter. He wrapped his arm around her, and managed to kiss her on the cheek. Exhaustion and contentment both hit them, and they went off soundly to sleep, in each other's arms.

12