Fateful Summoning Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie's orientation for his new job and "responsibilities".
8.8k words
4.74
16k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/21/2022
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm on Jamie's phone had rung in the background for a few minutes now. He was awake. He was just lying face-down with a pillow pressed over his head ever since it started because he was too lazy to get out of bed. It was that, and he was trying not to think about certain things.

Thankfully, the alarm hit its time limit and ended. He thought he'd be able to relax better in the silence, but a rhythmic thumping replaced it thanks to some unknown neighbors on the floor above starting a morning romp in bed.

Jamie tried further pressing the pillow to his ears, but that didn't stop what happened in this exact spot nearly a week ago being fixed in his head. It couldn't have been a dream when it was so hard to forget each time he woke up. Also, the sheets had to be changed after the not insignificant mess that was the cum she unloaded in his ass.

She had left a playing card too, the king of hearts with a phone number scrawled in the margins in neat, cursive handwriting. He had it stowed away in the main desk drawer despite the infinite number of opportunities to call that number between then and now.

It felt too weird, too surreal, or something. That was especially so since she was the first person who'd had the pleasure of using his backdoor. Beside his toys, at least. He'd stopped using those as a guilty pleasure since Amber's little impromptu visit though. On his own time, he could ignore it and be the strong, independent kind of guy he was supposed to be. What was worrying was how easily an image of her forced its way into his thoughts recently: the weight behind her cock as it pumped in and out, that warm hold another person could give, how...

"Agh...!" he groaned as he rolled out of bed. Landing half-tangled in the blankets, Jamie kicked his way out, stood, and brushed the wrinkles out of his undershirt.

It's fine. He'd call her for that gold coin he'd given away in a mild panic. It was going to help pay rent after all. Someone else would have to tell him how much it's worth, but, money is money.

He scooped up his phone, grabbed the card, and walked into the main room. Morning light filtered in as he lifted the blinds on the kitchen window. His eyes wandered among the cabinets wondering if there was anything good left in there for breakfast, and then they drifted down to his phone.

Her job might offer more than he made now. That'd be nice. He wouldn't have to feel awkward about being in the same place as Danielle half the time. Amber made one particular, heavy implication about the job, but that was something he could negotiate, that the entire "him wanting to get fucked" thing was a one-time event.

Before Jamie could second-guess himself, the number was dialed and the call button hit. He set it on the table expecting it to ring while he turned to the fridge for food. It rang only once through.

Amber's voice filtered through from the other side. "Hello?"

He snatched the phone back up. "Hi! Hi, This is Jamie. From... the other night. We..." He really should have rehearsed this.

"I remember. You wanted to ask about something?"

"You had a job offer..." he replied.

"Mhm."

"Is there an interview for that? A description, or-"

"Great!" she said. The murmuring of someone's voice came from the background, and Amber's voice grew distant. "Give me a second."

"Sorry," Jamie said. "Are you in the middle of something?"

"Kind of," she replied, "But don't worry. I'll be over right away."

She hung up right after, and Jamie set the phone down again.

Right away? He thought he'd get the details over the phone or set up a meeting. Did she live close by? His gaze wandered down to the underwear which was the only thing covering his lower half. More clothes would be a good idea.

***

A smile couldn't be stopped from showing on Amber's face as she put her phone away in a pants pocket. The view outside was a beautiful one of waves crashing against a beach with small dunes and bunches of grass swaying in the sea breeze, all from the windows of the wide-open living room, and she'd gotten a call from that cutie she'd been waiting on. She'd been worried he was taking so long to call.

Coming back to the present, she noticed Hella was watching with a smirk on her face, lounging with her bare feet kicked up on the table between their opposing couches and wearing only a fuzzy bathrobe. The light coming inside made the leftover water on her pale skin glisten alongside her nearly black horns. They curled backward nearly in a circle like a smaller version of a ram's, and the tips were a shimmering orange similar to a smoldering fire.

Amber cleared her throat, sat up taller, and fixed a few wrinkles in her blouse. "Sorry, Mother."

"Was it that boy you were on about?" Hella asked.

Amber nodded.

"I don't know why you didn't claim him," Hella said. A hefty, spade-tipped tail curled up from beside her and pointed at Amber. "You seem to like him well enough."

A voice from the kitchen doorway behind Amber said, "It's almost like she inherited half of you."

Amber turned toward Ruby, approaching with a wine bottle and glasses in hand. A thinner but similar tail to Hella swayed behind her with each step, and everything from her apple-sized breasts to her semi-hard six-inch dick on display, still wet from a recent bout of fucking.

Amber rolled her eyes. "Quiet as ever."

Ruby tilted her head back as if to show off her horns. They were a similar color but were larger by a few inches and curved toward the sides of her head. "What I mean is you gotta be proactive. I worry about little sis sometimes."

Amber swatted away the end of Ruby's tail as it tapped her on the cheek. "Don't you have some girl upstairs to get back to?"

Ruby set the wine and glasses on the table and brushed a section of her short, dark auburn hair behind her ears. "Tied up, blindfolded, and begging for more."

Hella chuckled.

Ruby said, "Don't you know how to treat 'em?"

Amber stood up, although she had to look up a little to meet Ruby's eyes. "Yes, I do! You just-"

"Girls."

They both looked over to see Hella with a hand pressed to the side of her head.

"Hush and sit," she said, "Family days are supposed to be more fun than this..."

Ruby poured a glass of wine for Hella before joining Amber on her couch.

"Thank you, dears," Hella said as she took a sip. "Amber, it's in your natures. Oh, and I swear that's the last book for the collection, so don't worry about that."

"I just..." Amber shrugged. "Thought I'd try to be polite."

"We're made for sex, not romantics," Hella replied. "Trust in what you want and do it."

Ruby poured her own glass. "Besides, who doesn't like fucking?" She stood and gave Amber a wink with one of her deep blue eyes. "They all come around when their brains are all mush."

Her feet hit the wooden floor as she jumped over the back of the couch, spilling a bit of wine along the way, and Ruby walked toward a set of stairs across from the windows.

"Fine," Amber said as she tossed her hands up. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Don't let him get away, tiger!" Ruby called while raising her glass to an imaginary toast. "Proactivity!"

Amber waited until Ruby's footsteps faded away. "Is she tipsy already?"

"I wouldn't be surprised," Hella said. "She's been getting more and more into the party scene lately."

She adopted a more serious posture and leaned forward, sending her long, wavy auburn hair tumbling forward and breasts nearly as large as her head straining against her robe. "What was your plan?"

"Hire him," Amber said. "Be together more often, you know?"

"Well, you need more than that. Definitely!" Hella replied.

She held out a hand as her grey-blue eyes flared for a second, and a set of clean papers appeared in her grasp. They floated through the air when she dropped them and offered themselves to Amber.

"Don't worry," Hella said, "I stopped with the hefty contracts centuries ago. No vitality or luck on the table."

Taking them in her hand, Amber found it looked like a regular job contract. "What does it do?"

It didn't exactly matter what, minus any extremes. If she needed to prove herself to them with this, then that's what she'll do.

Hella winked. "You'll know. All you need is to get it signed."

***

Jamie fixed a pair of cargo pants on himself and a plain button up shirt. 'Fancy' wasn't exactly available with his current wardrobe, but this should be nice enough.

The pan full of scrambled eggs on the stove came to mind, and he rushed to turn off the burner. A minute and two applications of seasoning later, he sat down with a plate at the kitchen table. Before he could enjoy some food before Amber arrived, a visitor made themself known with a series of knocks.

Leaving breakfast behind, Jamie went to the front door. When he opened it, there no one was waiting. A moment of confusion later, a second round of knocks turned his attention to the only other closed door at the end of the little hallway in the apartment.

He put his ear to the door and jumped as a third repetition of thumps made it sound like someone was stuck inside. Thinking this might be some weird hallucination, he grabbed the door handle to check.

Opening the door showed that the expected shelves, extra sheets, and old boxes had been replaced. Instead, the smiling visage of Amber greeted him. She had a hairclip to the side to keep her hair tidier, and, instead of a showy dress, a sharp, dark blue suit with a white buttoned shirt underneath.

"Hello again," she said.

"You're... in the hall closet," he said even though the space behind her was unrecognizable.

Four empty white walls surrounded a waiting room of sorts, but the walls were also half-transparent. Behind them was a star-scape that was ever so slowly rotating around a group of cushy armchairs in the room. At the center of it all was a circular, heavy-looking table of dark wood with a series of large metal rings embedded in the surface.

"Not a closet," Amber replied.

"Then where's the closet?" he asked.

She shrugged, stepped in, and closed the door behind her. "On vacation." Her nose took a couple of sniffs of the air, and she perked up. "Cooking something?"

"Yeah..." Hoping he didn't look too shabby by comparison, he trailed behind her to the stove. "You're very nicely dressed."

"Thanks. Nice to look professional, I thought," she said as spied his plate. She popped a piece of egg into her mouth, and a delighted mumble followed soon after. "This is nice! You're promoted."

His first reaction to say how they were really basic eggs was left unsaid. "Wait, we haven't even had an interview yet."

Amber took a spot at the kitchen table. "Well, technically there is no promotion, but I did come to finalize your hiring."

He took a second to blink before relaxing into the chair across from her. "I thought this would be harder..."

Part of him realized he shouldn't appear this easy to get and sat taller before leaning forward on the table. "I have another job though. What would I even be doing?"

She reached over and plucked another piece of egg. "I can triple whatever your current pay is."

"What?" That could basically take care of any money troubles he had.

"Lucrative family business is nice, right?" Amber replied. "You might even have a product of ours in your room."

The first notable thing that came to his mind was... "Sex toys?" he said.

She winked. "You name it, and you can have it wherever you like."

The absurd image of 'testing out' various items popped into his head, but he was pretty sure that's not how that worked. "I feel like I'd be more suited for office work."

"I was thinking personal assistant." A moment later, she added, "Come with me for a little orientation before deciding. I'll even treat you to dinner."

"Well..."

Breakfast was hardly started, but the offer didn't seem too bad to him, particularly the money. Sure, spending a day with her didn't seem bad either. She was still as pretty as before, and that subtly mischievous grin had a charm to it. He could even lay his moves on her for once.

His eyes were drawn back to his yet to be eaten food. "Finishing breakfast would be nice."

"Sure, get on the subway after." Her chair squeaked as she stood and pointed to the eggs on the stove. "Mind if I join in?"

"Fine," Jamie said, "But you would choose the subway over teleporting doors?"

"Long story short, it's a one-way walk since the door's not connected," she said as she grabbed a plate from the cabinet.

He glanced at her small horns. "You don't care whether other people see you're..."

She sat down with a full plate. "Was the me who teleported onto your floor not convincing enough?"

"Fair enough, I guess," he replied.

She gestured at him with a fork. "Now eat. We're wasting daylight."

***

A short breakfast and an eleven-minute subway ride later, the two of them walked around the corner of a city block by a group of people waiting for the intersection's crosswalk to open.

"Where exactly do you live?" Jamie asked over the noisy river of traffic.

Amber pointed out an eight-story high-rise with an irregularly shaped top floor, the largest building in the immediate area. "That one's mine."

"The top floor?"

"The building," she said.

Jamie laughed. "Did you seduce the last owner for it?"

"The guy was a dick anyway." It was her turn to laugh as he squinted at her. "Kidding, kidding."

A fancy building across the street caught his eye, and he nudged her shoulder. "Own that too?"

Her eyesight followed his to a title in a stylized font that read "Sunset Serenade." It was attached to a large building of dark, opaque glass panes that took up the entire corner of the intersection.

"No, but it's the best club around that's all about reservations," she said. "Real pretty at night. You'll see the inside's even better sometime."

The implication sunk in for him after a second. "Oh, you don't have to go through the trouble for me. Looks expensive."

She hooked an arm around his and pulled him closer. "I insist. I'm celebrating a new boyfriend and all."

"Does it only take one night of talk to become a couple now?" he asked.

"Oh," she said, "Does fucking your ass mean I've snagged more than a boyfriend?"

"You-" Jamie looked around and saw the curious glances of pair of people passing by.

He whispered, "Don't say it out loud like that."

"Why not be proud of what I do?" She pulled him to a stop. "Here."

Two pillars holding up an overhand marked the entrance to the eight-story building. A series of beeps sounded as she entered a code into a keypad beside the double doors. The mechanism inside the doors clicked, and Amber held the door open.

With the wave of a hand, she said, "After you."

Jamie got to the door of an empty but comfortable-looking lobby, and he jumped inside with a yelp as Amber slapped his ass with no restraint. He turned around to see and hear her giggling.

"C'mon..." he groaned, rubbing his now stinging backside.

She passed him by and straight to one of the trio of elevators along the back wall. "It was too perfect not to."

The elevator panel lit up as Amber pressed the up button, the doors opened with a classicding, and the two of them stepped inside among the mirror-like walls that reflected them infinitely into a non-existent distance.

She sent them on their way to the top floor. Before the doors closed, the silence of the place caught Jamie's attention.

He steadied his footing as the floor rose. "No one else is here? Not even rentals?"

"Nope, just me," she replied. "Well, technically Sam, but he's out of town at the moment."

As his mouth opened for a question, she added, "Helps me with some financials, setting up meetings, errands, etc."

"Sounds like you have a personal assistant..." he said.

"Right." She smiled at him. "You'll be apersonal assistant."

There it was.

"Sex, sex, and more sex?" he asked.

She put her hands up. "Guilty, but I swear it's not the only thing. I'm sure you won't mind."

The next thing he knew, Amber had one arm around him and was pressing into him from one side.

"Uh..."

The bulge of her cock was very obvious through her clothing. He looked away from her, but there was nowhere else to place his eyes thanks to all the reflections. Lewd affections were something he thought he could deal with reasonably well, but there might have been a slight miscalculation. All his panicked thought could manage was enduring the moment, and Amber didn't seem to mind.

She let go as soon as the doors opened. "Top floor. Let me show you around," she said like the ride up was completely normal.

They stepped into a carpeted hall with decorative pillars and two doors, one to either side.

"What's the other one?" he asked as she pushed the right door open.

"Off limits," she said. "But you can see this one all you like."

A small standoff occurred as she held the door for him until she laughed. "I wouldn't do it again. It's less fun when you're expecting it."

"If you say so..." he said. As soon as he got in, he stopped, surprised by a space that put his apartment to shame.

A wall of windows shined daylight on a long wooden table for sex with a view of the streets below, a fully outfitted kitchen and island countertop took up most of the right wall, and a series of couches and chairs made a lounging area in of a massive TV hanging on the left wall playing some nondescript action movie at a low volume.

Jamie looked left and saw a set of stairs that rose to a smaller second floor with a slight overhang above the central space. "This is... a larger office than I expected."

"Working from home has its perks," she said. "I get to eat out all the time with all the places around here too."

"All the time?" he said as he walked over to the refrigerator. "Is that literal or..."

The fridge contained bare minimum contents of milk, two loaves of bread, and various condiments and packages of sliced meat. When he checked the freezer, it was full of microwave dinners and frozen pizzas.

"Impressed?" Amber said from behind him.

He slowly faced her. "You can't cook, can you?"

"Wha-" Any smugness she had dropped from her face. "Yes! Pizza cooks very well in this home."

"Charred other things to a crisp maybe?" he asked.

"Once," she replied, "But, never again."

"Ah, a tragic backstory to your lack of cooking skills," he said.

Her mouth opened, but then she turned around and waved a hand for him to come along. "Alright, smart guy."

A small grin appeared on his face as he followed along. He didn't expect to get the better end of a conversation so easily, so maybe that composure of hers isn't entirely bulletproof.

She led him up to the second floor which was a small walkway was reaching around two walls that contained a series of six doors.

Amber pointed to the last one on the left. "This end is my office. I have two spare bedrooms available too."

That particular comment was left unaddressed by him.

With the click of another door, they entered a more professional space, taken up mostly by a sturdy oak desk and a couple of chairs. Some artificial plants on the pair of bookcases brightened the place up, and an oversized oil painting provided a delightfully abstract mess of blues, purples, and blacks.

"Available anytime you like," she said as she settled into the cushions of the tall chair behind the desk. The direct sunlight of a couple of large square windows behind her cast her form in a somewhat darker light. "Right now, even."

He sat down in front. "That's nice and all, but I do kind of like having my own place and all."

"Hmph." Amber scooted loose folders and a laptop to one side of the desk. "In that case, I'd like you to come by afternoons and evenings, let's say four days a week, and you could visit on two others.