A Fateful Week in Hamburg Pt. 01

Story Info
I met with her after a long time, in Hamburg and...
4.2k words
4.31
2.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes way back about a decade, we hadn't spoken in years, but had that faint social connection after our last good bye. We would seldom exchange messages on social media or argue, or discuss matters, partially. Last we met, she was 18 or 19 at that time and about to start university for her higher studies. While I was soon to leave for Europe in a year's time.

One day while at work I received a message from her. After the regular salutations, she told me that she was in Hamburg and would like meet if possible. This was a welcome surprise, getting a message from someone who I had known for so long, and was so close to my heart. Yet we were unable to meet in Pakistan due to social conditions, the constantly peeking locals and families restricting their adult children, specially girls from going out or meeting other men. This is not to say that men don't date women and have a sexual relationship, yet it is either for the affording ones, or the too persuading ones to get lucky, since you have to book a room in a luxury hotel to feel safe from people and being bugged etc. So naturally, I agreed to meet her, and told her that I will be flying to see her and proceeded to make arrangements for my trip. I must say that, for a woman it takes little to persuade a man, and over that a woman who you prefer over other women. So she barely had to do anything to get me flying over.

We agreed that I can stay in the same hotel as she was, she didn't say with her in the same room. Although I was definitely hoping we could share a room, but understanding the nature of our relationship at that time, I was fine with the arrangement. I certainly hoped that the nature of our relationship will change on this trip and we will be in an intimate affair. Anyhow we come to that a little later.

My flight was in a day and I got my bags ready. I did not travel much in Europe and was mostly busy with my work. But somehow I was not letting this opportunity go. It took me about 3 hours or so with a short overlay in Switzerland as I reached Hamburg. Took the metro to the hotel and got there somewhere around late evening. I entered the hotel and found her waiting for me in the lobby.

Seeing her after such a long time was pleasant. She hadn't changed much but had grown in the right places, and her smile, with time getting more attractive. She was now more mature, must have been knowledgeable about her decisions (which I was to find out) and focused in her conversation. She told me that she was happy to see me and had been waiting since morning. She also told me that she has things planned for us, which included visits to the local tourist spots, parks, shopping plazas and museums. It was an entire week's plan and it was something I really looked forward to.

I told her how I wanted the flight to be a shorter one, above all because I was in a hurry to see her, It had been long, since we talked or met, and with this coming up as opportunity far superior and private, who would have thought.

She chuckled on hearing that as we entered the room. Somehow, women are good at gauging what a guy is thinking or means, and this was exactly that happening.

It was a small hotel, by a garden, yet it was a cosy looking setup. Perfect for what you would want for a getaway with someone who is dear and when you want things to head on a romantic path. The room had a big bed, and a bath, as well as some side lamps and a beautiful set of wallpapers. The lighting was perfectly done for a romantic getaway for couples, it seemed. It smelled good and with her next to me it felt better.

Let me tell you a little about her. She hadn't changed much, other than the obvious signs of stress brought by her university education. She was petite, used to wear glasses, studious and had a gorgeous smile. Being tiny meant that she was barely bulging anywhere but had curves in the right places. She was intelligent, sharp and an extremely caring girl. A little more of context here will do, so she at that time was 23, I was 28, we were the perfect number of years apart as most psychologists believe. She was 5ft 2in tall and had a wheatish skin tone, typical of most south Asian girls. She didn't seem to weigh anything above, 52 kg (104 lbs). Her boobs were perfectly shaped, and her hips to waist ratio was ideal. The kind us men sought after. I think its natural to look for a 30% narrower waist than hips for most men. It is sexually more attractive they say, and I found out, it does feel good to hold on to as well. She had a perfect 32-25-34 or near that figure, her breasts did appear small but I was sure of one thing. If I got my hands on them, those will be the first of any man that have been there.

I was lucky to have developed a strong connection with at her young age. There was nothing sexual back then, just regular talking, mostly discussing assignments and projects. We would talk for hours and I did not have the thought of checking her out or about sexuality back then. Therefore those meetings were extremely comfortable and we both had fun, talking to each other. We were able to forge a strong bond during that period. But now the situation was different, there was no cultural pressure that would be holding us back.

Back during our old encounters, there were a few instances where I had noticed her looking a me or she must have noticed me looking at her from a distance while she talked away with her friends. Those instances, were my sharp memories of her, and I am sure she had similar memories. I was yet to find that out, but what I was looking forward to, was good company more than anything.

Inside the room, she took off her long coat and placed it on the chair, as she sat.

I sat on the bed opposite to her. It was our first interaction in private. I asked her about her trip and time since we had last met, she told me that it had been good and she was there for some research. Which now was over, so she could take time off and go sight seeing the city with me. She asked me the same, but somehow her focus remained my love life, and naturally I asked similar questions. She told me about her boyfriend and how they were planning on settling down.

We continued talking for long, so much so that I barely noticed the time. We got a snack from outside and came back to the room. While we were going out I was glued to her shapely ass, formed so well and her coat making it appear sexier. As it curved from her waist down. Not to forget the way her breasts were and the coat smoothing down a slope from her ample chest to her flat belly. We got a local sandwich, she picked vegetarian while I went for a tuna sandwich and decided to bring it to my room. We got a couple of cans of soda as well, which seems to be customary with all takeouts. We talked as we ate, and in the process I dropped a little over my pants, right over my crotch. Without realising she moved forward to dab it away with a napkin in her hand, I looked over her head and lowered my head as she cleaned it for me. My cock coming to life under this sudden touch as she tried to ignore it, but couldn't resist looking up at me. I looked back in her eyes, with a feeling of helplessness as she smiled. As she straightened her back to sit up again and I thanked her. We both smiled at each other and continued talking trying to ignore the obvious. During all this, it was already 3 am.

I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful lips and the coordinating eyes. Her milky white teeth shying through those gorgeous lips every now and then. I could make out the outline of her ample breasts through her shirt, her hair on her shoulder and the way she put one of her legs on the other, boot hanging in the air while the other foot was on the ground supporting the resting leg. Her pelvic region curving, tugging her clothes sharply around her hips on either side. I could tell how perfectly round the other side of it would be. I was uneasy under my jeans and I could see her glaze wander about a little here and there. Like I mentioned, our relationship was never sexual nor did it have to be. She could sense that I was aroused by her presence, and looked me in the eyes, suggestively. I raised my hand and touched her cheek with my finger tips, she didn't move but strengthened her gaze. Her cheeks were soft, sending a strange energy to my groin. I felt closer to her than I had ever been to anyone. The feel of here skin was warm and welcome. Seeing her close her eyelids and angle her head high, I stood up to stand over her. She didn't react but continued to soak in the moment, she seemed to be liking my touch. As I placed my entire palm over her cheek.

I put my other hand on the other side of her cheek, as I lowered my mouth to hers and placed my lips over her. Gently kissing her forehead on the way, down. She didn't move but her breathing got heavier. As I started kissing her and it didn't take her long to stand up and hold my face in her hands too. And returned the favor, and kept pulling over my face, and with each twirl of her tongue trying to go deeper in my mouth. I felt like she was looking forward to it more than I did. I was rock hard in my pants, and I didn't think twice before pushing it towards her and rubbing myself over her belly. She pulled back for a while and smiled at me, not missing an opportunity to make it full of emotions and expressing them. I grabbed her head again, this time a little too eagerly and started kissing her back again. Until it was a while, and I brought my hand down behind her, to her back going along the slope and placing my palm over her hip. Grabbing it firmly as I pushed myself into her. She pushed her breasts into me, and I could feel the warmth between her legs on my thigh. That's when I knew that it wasn't going to be just a kiss tonight...

Slowly backing away from the kiss, holding her right hand in my hand from the tips of her finger, as I still had my own right hand around her head. Fingers firmly holding on the back of head. She looked up at me, that look at the moment is still fresh in my memory as if it happened just a second ago.

I pulled my shirt overhead and threw it over the bed, behind me. She got even closer placing her curled hand over my chest and nesting her head next to it. The fingers of her soft hand were extended. As she slowly curled them and placed her palm completely on my chest. At the same instant I brought my mouth down to her head and placed a kiss over her hair. I brought my hands behind her back and held her close to me. Whispering into her and asking her if she was ok and ready to take a step. She didn't say a thing but remained glued to me.

I brought my hands to the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over, as I brought it higher, she raised her hands to get out of it. It was enough of a suggestion that she wanted it. Her white bra coming into view cupping her breasts firmly. And pushing some of it on the top making them look bigger. Placed my hand over one as I pressed on it, and she let out a low moan. Pushing it forward into my palm. I lowered my lips to kiss it over the exposed area and pulled the strap on a side to let of it free. As I lowered myself, and kissed over the nipples, her hands coming to hold my head in place as she pushed more of it into my mouth. Her nipple was hard and erect as I pressed her other boob which was still covered by the bra. I rubbed my tongue around it for a while. I, at the sometime pushed my other hand under the bra and cupped the boob fully pressing it while I sucked on the one in my mouth. Before shifting to the other. The angle was fine for a few minutes but we both realized that we had to do something about it, so I turned her over and sat her on the bed. While continuing to suck her nipple, pushing her back on the bed as I lay partially on top of her. She was fully aroused, and her breasts were filling my hands as I held them.

My right thigh was rested between her legs and could feel the warmth of her womanhood. She was holding it in place with her legs as I continued to play with her breasts in my hands switching between the two. I could sense the heat between her legs building up and since, she was wearing a lose light trouser. She was pushing her groin harder against my thigh and so I decided to get up and give a kiss on her lips, before more unlocking my thigh from between her legs. She wasn't expecting that but relaxed immediately and waited for my next move as I moved down over her kissing her flat belly, and going to as I pulled her trousers and panties down in one swift motion to the floor. And sat between her legs and held her soft thighs to pull her towards the edge of the bed.

She raised her head to look at me, as I looked her in the eyes. We kind of agreed to what was about to come in that instance, and I brought my mouth forward brushing my chin along her things in the process as I finally placed my mouth on her wet pussy. The taste of her pussy drove me crazy and held, her clit in my lips, as I felt her push up, while at the same time bringing her hands to push my head into her. She was literally forcing me to dig in deeper as she got close to her climax, and I lapped between her pussy lips wedging my mouth as deep as it could go. I loved her so much in that moment, as continued to move my head in all directions, to ensure she climaxed the best she could think of, and so she did. She let out a loud moan raising her head up from the bed. I could sense her pussy spasm under my mouth, as I continued to lap on her juices and she pulled me up to her face, and held me between her legs, crossing them around me as we kissed. Her juices and our saliva mixing as we both smiled at each other. My cock was hard and pressing on her pussy, as I tried to press it harder gradually with my arousal. Blood pumping into it as we continued to kiss.

After a while, she just spread her arms over her head, and I kissed her neck as I continued to push my weight between her legs. She then rolled me over and decided to get on her knees and arms over me going down to my pants and opening the fly to pull them down. She didn't pull them all the way, but enough to move the underwear out of the way, taking in the smell and looking over at me, as I raised myself over my elbows, to look at what she was doing. She held my cock in her hand, right at its base as she lowers her mouth over it and started licking the precum. It was heavenly, her touch and then the touch of her warm mouth over my cock. She proceeded to take it in her mouth slowly and then all the way to the base, gagging herself in the process. She did this several time and the feeling of hitting her throat was out of this world. Long strands of saliva dropping over my cock every time she did that.

Soaking my balls and I could feel the pressure building. I couldn't hold it longer as I came and pushed into her mouth. Holding her head with hands firmly over it. She did try to get it up a little, but I was unable to control it as I drained into her mouth. Choking her in the processing. I let go of her head after the last drop spurt into her mouth. And she got up coughing and laid over my chest, folding her arm. And kissed me on the lips, I could taste the cum from her lips although most of it was pooled under my balls, over the pubic area and some dropped over my chest between us. It was a sticky situation, and we decided to get up from the bed and fetch a towel to get wiped. I cleaned my balls and her belly and my chest, and had some water, gave her a glass too. Before getting back on the bed in the same position. I had thrown my pants off already and was fully naked under her.

We laid there, talking about how it felt. We had both enjoyed the experience and I could feel my cock coming back to life, after a few minutes. And why wouldn't it? Her boobs were pressing on my chest and her thigh over my cock as she laid down with her pussy on my thigh. Its warmth having a direct effect on my cock. I picked her up from over me and flipped her on her back, getting between her legs, raising myself over her over my arms and pushing my cock over her pussy. I brought one of my hands down to rub my cock over her pussy lips and clit, splitting the opening. She was wet and I was ready, I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her, and she asked me the same in response, we both laughed at it.

I put my hand on her forehead over her head and kissed her there. Before positioning my manhood over her entrance. The tip of my cock over her little tight opening. The pulse going through my cock, I was sure she could feel it twitch too. And then I slowly pushed it in, just a little as she was too tight for my cock. Not to forget that she was a virgin, I slowly eased the tip in, and then slightly giving her time to adjust I removed the pressure, I could see her tense in the moment and relieved as I removed the pressure. I kissed her on the lips, as I entered a little more of her pussy with my cock, half an inch this time, and then slowly rising my head from her lips to see if she was ok. She nodded while looking at me, which I took as a signal to push it further inside her. I slightly moved back and pushed it a little more, enjoying the sensation. The sides of her fuck tunnel, giving way as I did so. I could feel my cock split her pussy as it went deeper. All along I made sure, the pain wasn't unbearable for her, and I was finally fully inside her. And I laid in the same position on top of her and held one of her boobs to make her feel good. She smiled back at me, a slight moisture in her eyes, I kissed her on the cheek. It was pure affection and love in the moment.

I slowly started moving inside her and pulled my cock out a little, before pushing it in. Causing her to moan, arching her back and neck. As I continued to repeat the motion, and gradually gained speed. Fucking her faster now and she adjusted to it very well. It wasn't long before her moans got louder, and she gripped me between her thighs pushing me deeper inside her. And digging her nails in my back as she her moans got louder and louder. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock as she came, all over it. I was almost at my climax too, and started pushing in faster and faster as I came a few seconds after she did. My cock inside her, I collapsed on top of her. It was intense for both of us, and we hugged hard, while connected at our groins. My cock slowly shrinking out of her pussy, as I got up to clean myself, but before that I took a towel, wet it and cleaned her pussy for her, and then went to wash myself. She got up to wash herself too. She took the toilet seat, and I used the shower to wash myself, I kissed her as she peed. When she was done, washing herself too, I dried her up and roller her in a clean towel and took her to the bed.

We snuggled in the bed, talking for a while, before we both fell asleep. I was the first to get up and after a quick trip to the toilet, got back in the bed with her, kissing and fondling her body under the blanket, slowly doing down to her lower parts. She let out a low moan. I went between her legs and started licking her on her pussy. This time I focused more on her clit and playfully getting her excited. I would intermittently push my tongue in her pussy and rub her clit with my thumb as I did so. It wasn't before her hands came down over my head and her moans got louder as I woke her up to an orgasm.

I moved beside her in the blanket and said good morning to her. She smiled at me, with drowsy eyes, in low tone saying Good Morning. As she brought her chest forward while gripping my neck to kiss me. And proceeded to move down on me, but I stopped her as I had another plan. She looked at me surprised and I told her I had other plans. I signaled towards the ottoman in the room and asked her to lie down over it as I positioned myself between her legs. Pulling a pillow from the bed and draping it over one of the edges behind her back. I lifter her legs by holding her at the knees and putting her feet on the ottoman. So now her head was hanging from the ottoman, her knees bent and her feet on the edge, I got in position between her feet on my knees and put some saliva on my cock all over and placed it over her entrance.

12