A Father's Fantasy - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly and then looked at me one final time, "Are you ready to have your cock sucked by your daughter?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" was all I could moan before she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and licked my cock slowly from the base all the way to the tip.

It was the most incredible feeling in the world, my daughter's soft wet tongue sliding over my aching, throbbing cock. And as I watched proudly, my daughter wrapped her lips around my cock and began sucking me off. Her lips stretched perfectly around my thick head as she slowly took me down her throat. "Oh my fucking God, Becki! Your mouth is perfect, baby girl!" I groaned as I felt her deepthroat me.

My daughter moaned back, sending vibrations through my cock and making me even harder. Becki pulled her mouth off my cock, strings of spit and precum hanging from her lips as she gasped for air. "Oh, Daddy, your cock is so fucking big and thick! I've never sucked a cock this big before."

Then she wrapped her lips back around my cock and began sucking me off as if her life depended on it. She slobbered and licked and sucked my dick like a pro, moaning softly as she ran her hands over my thighs and stomach and even stroked my balls as she sucked me.

"Ohhh d-daddy... daddy....oh my goddd...." Becki moaned as she deepthroated me, her lips touching the base of my cock as her eyes rolled back in her head. She pulled off me once again, gasping for air, and my cock soaked in her spit. "I am such a little slut, aren't I, Daddy?" she whispered before going back to kissing my cock like a candy cane.

"Yes, baby, you are daddy's little slut." I moaned as I stroked her cheek. My eyes darted down to her tits as she sucked my cock, her big breasts bouncing around in her tight white top, it was a button-up shirt, but her cleavage was spilling out, showing me her perfect tits. The slut had kept the top 5 buttons open, leaving only one tiny button with the strenuous job of keeping her perfect tits from spilling out.

I slowly reached down and squeezed her tits gently in my hands, resulting in a low moan from Becki. Her tits were perfect as my fingers dug into her flesh and gently teased her nipples from over the fabric. I couldn't help it and pinched her hard nipples from over the shirt, which let out a gasp from her.

"Dad, you are such a pervert." She said as she pulled her mouth off my cock; she teased me with a gentle lick on the tip of my cock, and then smiled and said, "I think you would rather I gave you a blowjob topless?"

My daughter stood up and pulled her top apart with both hands, and the tiny button that had been fighting a losing battle burst off, and Becki's huge tits spilled out. I should have realized that she had no bra on! Her tits bounced around a bit, and fuck did they look great up close! But what surprised me the most was that they were pierced!

My daughter had nipple piercings! Silver barbell studs that were absolutely hot as fuck. Becki giggled and pushed her tits together and gave me a sultry look, "Do you like my tits, Daddy? Do you want to touch them?"

"Shit Becki! What size are your tits?" I mumbled as I lifted my hands, cupped her teardrop-shaped breasts, and lifted them up gently. They were heavy and soft, with my fingers practically digging into her flesh as I held them. It was impossible to cup her whole tits in my hands. And those piercings, I gently stroked them with my index fingers, making her moan out loud.

She smiled as she grabbed her tits and squeezed them. "They are 33G, maybe just a bit larger. Do you like big tits, Dad?" she teased as she pushed them together and then let them bounce around freely.

I was mesmerized and could only say, 'Oh fuck!' as they jiggled softly for me. Becki smirked and got back to her knees and then forward, pressing her soft tits against my cock, purposely sliding my cock between her tits, and oh, what a fucking great feeling that was!

I couldn't help but thrust my hips back and forth, fucking her tits, the tip of my cock appearing from her deep cleavage. Becki looked up at me as she pressed her boobs around my cock, squeezing them tightly and making me groan with pleasure. "Oh god, your tits feel so good wrapped around my cock, baby girl!"

I could not believe I was watching my hard cock sliding between my own daughter's tits! As my cock throbbed between her huge boobs, I reached down and tweaked her nipples with my fingers, making her moan softly.

"Oohhh... Daddy... I feel so slutty and naughty right now! I can't believe we're doing this..." she moaned as she sped up the pace.

"Baby, stick your tongue out!" I grunted back, and she obeyed instantly like a good daughter; I slid the head of my cock onto her soft wet tongue. She moaned in ecstasy as she slurped on the head of my cock, her soft lips sucking on it as my cock fucked her tits.

Becki's tongue drove me crazy, and I began to thrust faster and faster, fucking her tits and her mouth, "Fuck! Becki, you're such a good little slut! Such a good fucking slutty little cocksucker!!"

She moaned with pleasure at my dirty words as she sucked the head of my cock, "Mmmmm...Daddy, you can cum as quickly as you want. But when you are ready to cum, tell me. I want to watch you jack off into my mouth. Is that ok?"

I just nodded yes; all I knew was I was about to live out an incestuous fantasy that many fathers have about their hot daughters. She moaned and gasped as she bobbed her head up and down my cock, drooling all over my shaft.

I let out a loud, lustful moan of approval. My daughter moved her mouth quickly up and down my shaft, sucking hard as she went. The slurping noises were so loud, and my daughter's mouth was so wet. As my cock was in her mouth, she snaked her tongue all over my throbbing shaft and really worked the sensitive areas of my cock.

"Oh fuck Becki! You give the best head ever!" I cried out as Becki sucked me off.

She let my cock slide out of her mouth, and a long string of pre cum and saliva went from my prick head to her lips. "Thanks, Dad. I love giving head, and as you very well know, I got a lot of practice just trying to make you jealous."

"You're such a little cocksucking slut!" I grunted. "I never knew my daughter loved sucking cocks so much."

She flicked her tongue rapidly on the underside of my prick head. "What I love the most is the taste of cum. I love how it feels in my mouth, on my tongue, going down my throat or just splattered all over my tits." Becki said, licking her lips and then running her tongue up the side of my throbbing dick, teasing me.

Hearing her dirty talk like that, I could barely contain my urge to cum in her mouth. I placed my hand on her head as it bobbed up and down on my shaft. "Oh yes, Becki. Suck it! Suck your father's cock. Make your dad cum in your mouth. Oooh yeah, Becki...suck it good."

I will freely admit that I did not last long, maybe a couple more minutes before I had to cum. I know it was a combination of my daughter being so good at giving a blowjob and the fact that it was my daughter, my very own baby girl that was giving ME a blowjob!

"Becki... I'm not kidding...you are going to make me cum! Ooh yes...fuck...get my cock out of your mouth... I'm gonna fuck'n cum now!"

My daughter massaged my balls and gave my cock a few more sucks before she let it out of her mouth. I quickly grabbed my dick and began to stroke it. It blew my mind looking down at my daughter with her mouth wide open, her tongue sticking out, waiting for me to cum in it!

I took my free hand and placed it on my daughter's head, tilting it back a bit. "Wider Becki! Oh fuck...get ready... I'm cumming!" It took maybe three or four strokes on my cock before it erupted like a volcano spewing my hot, sticky cum all over my daughter's face.

I let out a loud grunt, and my first spurt of cum blew out of my cock right across my daughter's face! It felt great and looked even better, splattering across her face!

She kept muttering, "Cum for me, Daddy... cum for your little slut..." As I aimed my prick a bit lower, the next surge of cum erupted and shot into my daughters' mouth. I watched it land on her tongue and splatter in the back of her throat.

I could not believe how much more I kept cumming! A spurt after spurt blew out of my cock, and I enjoyed coating my daughter's mouth, tongue, lips and chin with my hot, sticky wad.

When I was done, my daughter took a big swallow of all the cum I gave her. Then she went wild, sucking my cock dry of the remaining cum. She wasn't kidding earlier when she said that she loved the taste of cum. She was moaning like a porn star as she licked my shaft clean, making sure to get every bit that was still there.

When she was done sucking my cock, she let it pop out of her mouth. "That was fucking hot, Daddy! I've never had a guy cum that much!"

She licked her lips clean and then wiped her chin off with two fingers. She took her cum covered fingers and sucked the cum off them, making sure she maintained eye contact with me as I watched, completely turned on!

I was beyond horny now. I had such deep, seething, dark, incestuous, lustful thoughts that I was going to live them all out right then and there. I stood up and pulled my daughter up with me. She still had the cum across her face as I bent down, grabbed her massive tits, and I began to lick and suck on her tits wildly!

"Oh my...oh fuck...yes, Daddy...lick my fucking nipples...that feels so good..." she moaned as I licked and sucked on her tits with my hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her hard nipples with my fingers.

As I sucked on my daughter's tits, she wiped the rest of my cum off of her face and swallowed it all. That only made me suck her tits harder! She moaned like a little slut! Her tits felt so good in my hands, and her nipples were even better in my mouth! I had sucked so many tits in my life, but there was no comparison to the pure lust and pleasure that I felt while sucking on my daughter's tits.

While licking and sucking on my daughter's huge tits, I began to manoeuvre her towards my desk; as soon as I got her ass touching my desk, I gently pushed her down onto the table. Before Becki really knew what was going on, I had her lying on her back, and I reached down and pulled down her jeans. They were so skintight that I had to tug a bit to get them down her curvy ass and thighs.

She had a look of pure desire on her face. As I looked down, I saw the blue thong she was wearing, and I could not help myself. I reached down and yanked her thong off her pussy and shoved it in her mouth!

Becki was shocked, but she was also incredibly turned on. She moaned loudly with her thong in her mouth, and it muffled her sounds. But her eyes told me that she wanted what was coming next. I quickly sat down in my chair and rolled up between her legs. I dove head first into her pussy with my tongue leading the way.

"Owhhh... Ffffcckkkk... Daddddyyy..." Her muffled cries of passion echoed throughout the room as I licked her wet slit up and down. Her juices tasted sweet and delicious, and I licked and sucked her pussy lips like they were candy before flicking my tongue across her nice hard clit. My daughter was wiggling all around, moaning and groaning as loud as she could.

I looked up from between her legs to watch her. Becki was rubbing her tits, pulling on her nipples and then holding them up to her mouth, sucking on her own nipples as well as licking them! Our eyes met, and she spat her thong to the side before begging me, "Oooh yes, Daddy! Lick my pussy! Dig your tongue into me, Daddy!"

I lapped at my daughter's sweet, forbidden snatch. I drove my tongue in as far as I could get it. Then I used my thumbs to pull apart her pink, wet pussy lips as I ran my tongue all over her pussy. She moaned louder, rising up on her elbows every once in a while, to get a better look at me, her father, going down on her like a pro.

"Becki, you taste so good! I have never tasted a better pussy than yours!"

"Oooohhh daddy... y-you're the only guy I'd ever let do this to me!" My daughter moaned out as her hands gripped the edge of the desk so tightly that her knuckles were turning white.

My eyes went wide as I looked up at my daughter, "Y-you're a virgin? You've never been fucked by any guy?"

She blushed and bit her lower lip, shaking her head as her cheeks grew pink with embarrassment. "I-I am, but that doesn't matter now, does it Daddy? Don't talk,...make me cum with your tongue." she pleaded.

I did precisely that, using my tongue to drive her crazy! I licked every inch of her pussy, and I sucked and nibbled on her clit as well. My daughter was moaning and writhing in ecstasy, and I could tell that she was about to explode.

It was then I decided to try something out with my daughter, which made her truly moan like a slut. First, I inserted a finger into her pussy, hitting her G-spot almost instantly. My daughter screamed out with delight. Then I bent another finger around and stuck it up her tight asshole, and my daughter went wild!

She writhed around and looked down at me with her mouth open and then her eyes closed tightly. She had no idea I would do that, but she loved it!

"Oh, god, Daddy! Don't stop! Fuck my holes! Make me cum! Please make me cum, Daddy!!!" she moaned out with her eyes closed and biting her lips to hold in her moans.

I worked my fingers in and out of her tight asshole and pussy as I kept licking her sweet pussy. My daughter wildly writhed around on my desk, screaming so loud with pleasure I thought the neighbours would hear her. Beads of sweat were forming all over her body as I worked her into a frenzy.

Her breathing got louder and heavier, she arched her back, and her tits freely bounced around as she climaxed all over my fingers and tongue. I had never heard a female orgasm as hard as my daughter was right then, "Daaaaadddy! Ohhh ffuckk mee Daddy!"

The taste of her pussy juices coating my tongue and lips was great, as great as watching and listening to my daughter orgasm due to me. She screamed and moaned with delight for a minute or two before her orgasm finally subsided.

She was panting, gasping for air as she tried to catch her breath. She was barely coherent as she looked down at me. "D-daddy...you...made...me cum so good..."

As I watched my 19-year-old daughter lie panting on my table, she was completely naked except for her tiny, ripped top, which was spread open across her arms. I could feel my cock hardening again. It was throbbing, bright red and drooling pre cum. My carnal lust was in overdrive, and I didn't care anymore; I wanted more of my daughter's pussy, and I was going to get it.

I stepped up and slapped my dick on her clit several times, getting pre cum all over it. My daughter looked up at me, "Daddy, are you going to fuck me? You are going to fuck your own daughter?" she said to me in her little girl voice. She knew that it would only turn me on even more. "You know that I've been saving myself just for you. I wanted you to be the first man inside of me. I want you to be the only man inside of me, ever."

I grinned devilishly as I teased her pussy with my cock, "I'm gonna give you the best first fuck ever, baby! A fuck a slut like you deserves!"

She smiled back, spreading her long smooth legs as wide as she could as I placed my cock on her pussy, "I've wanted you for so long, Daddy... you're the best Daddy in the world!" Her eyes were glistening with lust; she wanted it as bad as I did!

I pressed my cock between her wet pussy lips, watching them part slowly as my meat pressed inward into her tight cunt. My daughter was dripping with wetness, and my dick slid into her easily with a soft squishing sound.

"Ooh daddy....oh my god... you're splitting me in half..." my daughter moaned as my prick entered her, inch after inch of my nine-and-a-half-inch cock. I buried my cock all the way into her tight, hot, wet pussy, all the way up to my ball sac. She yelled, "And...it...feels...so...gooooood! Oh my God, it feels incredible."

I had to moan as well, due to the fact that this was the best pussy I have ever had my cock in! My daughter was so tight and wet; it was almost as if a daughter's pussy was shaped perfectly for a father's cock. I wanted to fuck her and never stop. "Oh yeah, Becki! Your pussy is so tight. I'm gonna love fucking you! I am gonna love fucking you over and over, every single day!"

"Come on, Daddy...fuck me hard! I've been a bad girl, and you need to punish me by fucking me hard." she looked at me with her green eyes, squeezing her tits together with her arms, begging me to fuck her ""I want it Daddy! I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

"Well, baby," I replied back. "I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard, and you're going to love every inch of it!"

My daughter asked for it, so I began to pound my cock into her pussy like a jackhammer. My balls slapped against her, making a nice erotic slapping noise. I watched with uncontrollable lust as my daughter's 33G tits bounced around.

I had never experienced such deep, uncontrollable lust as I was experiencing while fucking my daughter. She squirmed around, moaning for me to keep fucking her harder. "Oh yes, Daddy...your cock is so fucking big! I want more of your cock, Daddy...bury it into me...fuck my pussy...fuck me, Daddy!"

The more my daughter told me to fuck her, the kinkier I became, "Yeah, take it, Becki!! Take my fucking cock! Do you want to be my fuck toy? Huh? Do you want to be your daddy's fuck toy?"

"Y-yes Daddy... I'll be anything you want me to be... D-daddy... I-I can't believe how much better it feels than my toys..." she gasped back, biting her lower lip and squeezing her eyes shut, "Fff-fuck Daddy, you're filling my pussy up completely! I love it so fucking m-much..."

"Say it... Say it to me! Becki, say you'll be my fuck toy!" I growled at her, slapping her tits as I fucked her, making her yelp and moan as she opened her eyes.

"Ahhh...ahhh...Ahhh... yes... yes, D-daddy... I'll be your fuck... fuck... your fuck... your fuck toy! Ahhhh!!! Fuck me, Daddy!" she yelled as she bucked and bounced under me. "Use me however you want! Just keep fucking me!" she cried out. I knew I hit a nerve. She wanted to be treated like a slut by her own father!

I reached up and grabbed both tits in my hands, using them as leverage to pull and push myself into my daughter's sweet cunt. Her hard piercings were rubbing up and down my hands, and it felt so fucking good. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as my cock pumped in and out of her cunt. She was screaming and moaning so loud.

I thought to myself about how many fathers would love to be me, fucking their hot daughters. I thought about all my poker buddies whom I noticed would eye my daughter: Tommy, Mike, Steve, Ravi, and Clark. Heck, I'd even seen John, our pastor, sneak a peek when she used to walk around in her slutty clothes during our poker games.

I fucked my daughter with such pure lust; I never thought that incest would be so pleasurable, and it made me hammer my daughter like I had never fucked any other woman.

"Ohhhh! Ooh! Ooooooohhhhh! Yes! Yes! Oh! Ohhh! Yeeeeees!" she was screaming and moaning as I fucked her like a man possessed. Her body was covered with sweat, and her hair was drenched. Her nipples were standing straight up, hard as rocks and ready for me to suck. But I was too busy fucking her brains out!

I could feel a nice cum load building up in my balls. My cock began to swell, thickening as I was getting closer and closer to shooting my wad. I thought for a moment if I should cum in my daughter's pussy or not.

Part of me wanted to fill my daughters' pussy with my hot cum. Another part of me wanted to pull my cock out of her and spew my cum all over her body! "Oh yeah, Becki...your pussy is so good, you are gonna make your daddy cum!"