A Favor for a Friend Ch. 06

Story Info
The aftermath of my actions regarding Chrissy.
6k words
4.6
2.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase wasn't happy. Not about life in general mind you, but about how the whole thing with Chrissy went down. We had a couple earnest conversations about how it turned out and why.

Chrissy had been Chase's last short term relationship that had the potential of becoming long term or possibly even permanent. Chase had really liked her, but apparently I had ruined it. Actually it wasn't 'apparently'. It was one hundred percent true that my actions had led to their breakup. Of course my actions were based on Chrissy's actions. I had caught her cheating on my friend, had the visual and audio proof of it, but instead of just going to Chase with said evidence I took matters into my own hands.

Yes, it could've been classified as 'vigilante justice' as Chase described it. I'm not sorry for what I did or how I did it. Chase obviously thought he should have been the one to make that decision. He wasn't wrong, but I knew that his way would have risked her talking her way out of trouble and back onto his dick. And that wasn't a chance I had been willing to take. Selfish? Maybe. I wasn't sure if it was all about helping him, or if part of it was helping me. Our friendship had already been changing, but I think I would have adapted to whatever changed.

After Chase had finished with me out in his backyard (and I also finished with him), we had the conversation about what I found out, how I found out, the evidence I possessed, and what had happened. Until then Chase hadn't known that Chrissy had seen the ending of our exchange. After our conversation, Chase had retrieved his phone, turned it back on, and found the multiple missed calls and texts with the final being a breakup text. Like I said, he wasn't happy.

To his credit, Chase called Chrissy and confronted her about her cheating, and then told her that it served her right how I handled it. After that call I could tell he was still pissed at me though.

I gave him a couple of weeks to cool off and readjust. I didn't drop in during my time off, but just waited until he was ready to hang out again. I knew he would let me know when he was back to normal. As expected, he let me know. The unexpected part was that he let me know he was going to a club and was seeing if I wanted to go. I'm not a club guy. Clubs are very...people-y. I am not a people person. Even knowing all this, Chase had still asked. I decided to go.

"I just felt like getting out, and you don't ever go." Chase said. "Two birds, one stone."

The club was busy. Chase seemed familiar and friendly with a lot of people there. I thought I briefly saw Karl with a 'K' at one point, but wasn't totally sure it was him and lost sight of him in the crowd. Chase moved easily through the throng of people, flitting from conversation to conversation. I kept to myself at the end of the bar, definitely out of my comfort zone. Chase would come over periodically and briefly chat with me, but soon got himself lost in the sea of bodies once again. I had been drinking Sprite, but the bartender placed something else in front of me.

"I didn't order this." I said loudly to be heard over the noise.

"Uh...he did." he replied while pointing in a vague direction. I saw Chase out there in the general area, so it was from him.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Sex in the Driveway." he answered offhandedly.

It was blue and tasted like citrus. I liked it. After the fourth one was empty the chair next to me became occupied. He introduced himself as Shawn. We chatted about this and that. He was friendly enough and was an interesting guy with interesting stories. I was back to drinking another Sprite when the conversation went in a different direction.

"So Brad, ever done anything sexually with another guy?"

"Actually, I have." I answered.

I don't know why I answered that question at all, let alone answered it so blatantly honest to a stranger. It wasn't anyone else's business and I'm a private person, especially around people I don't know.

"Did you want another drink?" he asked.

"I've still got one." I said, holding up my Sprite as proof.

"No, I mean another one of the blue ones." Shawn prompted.

"Oh...sure. Those are pretty good."

"I thought you might like them."

"Were you the one sending them over?" I asked. "I thought it was my buddy."

"Nope, that was me. But we can be buddies too. You can never have too many friends. How about it? Are you and I friends?"

Shawn was correct, you can't have too many friends. I had never heard of someone complaining that they had one too many buddies.

"Sure Shawn, we can be friends."

Shawn kept chatting about life in general, but once in a while he would plant the odd question in there. Have I ever handled another guy's cock? Have I ever sucked a cock? Did I enjoy it? Would I do it again? Have I ever been tied up?

"Tied up?" I questioned.

"Yeah, like to the bed, or over a bench, or to a hook in the ceiling." Shawn described. "So I can tell that you haven't tried that, but would you like to? Trust me, it's a lot of fun. You don't even have to do anything when you're tied up."

"Really? That does sound like fun." I said.

His questions continued like that. Have I ever been fucked by another guy? Did I enjoy that? Have I ever fucked a guy? That last question stopped me and got me thinking.

"Actually, no Shawn. I have never fucked another guy."

He seemed genuinely surprised by that. "So you've done all these fun and adventurous things, but you've never gotten to fuck another guy? That seems a little selfish. I think that a real friend would reciprocate."

"That is kinda messed up, isn't it? Maybe he's not as good a friend to me as I am to him."

"Seems that way to me." Shawn agreed. "If I fucked you, I wouldn't be so selfish. I'd let you try it out for yourself. Would you like to try that?"

"Yes, I would." I said earnestly.

"Great. Let's get out of here. My place isn't far away. Do you want to get out of here Brad? It's kinda crowded in here and I'm having a hard time hearing you."

"Yeah." I agreed. "This really isn't my kind of place."

Shawn started to gather himself to leave just as Chase stopped at the bar again to check in. He saw me talking to Shawn and noticed the drink in front of me.

"What have you been drinking?" Chase asked.

"Uhhhh..." It took me a moment to remember. "Sex in the Driveway."

"And how many have you had?"

It thought about it for a few moments before answering. I held up my hand and showed him two fingers.

"Just three. They're pretty good. Did you want one?" I turned to get the bartender's attention.

"No Brad, I'm fine." Chase said. He then turned his attention to Shawn. "Hey Shawn, what are you up to?"

"Chase." Shawn acknowledged. "Just making new friends as always. You know, just me being me."

"Yeah, I know you alright." Chase was scowling at my new friend now. "Brad is not going home with you tonight Shawn. I don't think he's really capable of making decisions right now."

"Ohhh, you're the friend he's been talking about, aren't you? Obviously I didn't know that, but he seems like he can do what he wants. What do you say Brad? Who do you want to go home with?"

I looked at Chase as he watched Shawn. "He was talking about being tied up. Sounds like fun, huh?"

Chase ignored my question. "It's not a competition or a game Shawn. Come on Brad, we're leaving." Chase said as got me to my feet and hustled me out the door.

He got me to give up my keys and drove me back to his house. Chase got me inside easily enough. He left me on the couch, turning on the TV to keep me entertained while he changed into his sleepwear. He then guided me to his spare bedroom and sat me down on the bed. He took my shoes off and when he stood up again his groin was at eye level. I didn't even hesitate, but hooked my thumbs in either side of his pajama pants and dragged them down, freeing his cock. I grabbed ahold of it and immediately started sucking him before he had a chance to protest.

"Whoa! Jesus Brad! Slow down there buddy. I think you should get some rest."

I heard him, but wasn't really listening. I bobbed on his cock as I held him in place by grabbing his ass. I let one hand wander to grasp his balls, fondling them as I know he liked. I suspected that Chase hadn't cum in a couple of weeks since the Chrissy incident, and since it was my fault (somewhat) I had to make it up to him.

Apparently the lack of contact for that time, coupled with the night of flirting he had been doing in the club, and now my rather enthusiastic oral raping of his member had him at the edge in record time.

"Brad, stop! I'm gonna cum! What the hell!"

I stopped as suddenly as I had started. "You said you wanted to get me all liquored up and get my inner slut to come out and play. Now you're complaining?"

"I was still trying to get you to give up your ass back then." Chase replied.

"And what's stopping you now?"

Chase looked at me for a couple seconds before he pushed me onto my back on the bed. I helped him as he undid my belt and stripped off my pants. Towering above me, he grabbed my legs and spread them wide apart. As he crawled into position, he rubbed his cock over my offered opening. My saliva and the alcohol both did their job and Chase slipped his cock into me smoothly and unhurriedly. He groaned loud and long from the sensation, driving in deep before holding tight against me for several seconds and then pulling back out. The slow but forceful fuck suited me just fine.

"Have you ever been tied up?" I asked as Chase continued his thrusts. "Have you tied someone else up? It sounds like fun."

He didn't answer, but his thrusts got shorter and faster. His breathing quickened and he stared at me as he approached the edge.

"Mmmmm, I can feel your cock get bigger just before you shoot. Are you gonna cum Chase? Are you gonna empty your balls into your friend? I'm ready.....give it to me Chase."

"Geez Brad, you've turned into such a little slut." he growled. "Alright bitch, you want it? Here you go!"

Chase plunged in deep and pressed hard against me as he unleashed a torrent of his juice inside me. He grunted with each spasm, squeezing his eyes closed as his head tilted back. He let go of my legs and they wrapped around his waist, pulling him harder against me. His groaning lessened and finally died away.

"You got anything left?"

Chase was trying to catch his breath and regain his ability to speak. He simply shook his head to let me know he was spent. I untangled my legs from around him and pushed him away with a foot.

"Good. I'm tired. Now get out." I said dismissively. "Now you owe me one."

I rolled over and grabbed a pillow, stuffing it under my head. I don't recall hearing him leave the room or anything else for the rest of the night.

I woke to sunlight streaming past the open curtains. My head was pounding and my body was aching. I couldn't fully recall the night before, but the parts I could were puzzling. Did it all really happen? I was not sure if I wanted to know. I was not sure if I wanted it to be real or a dream. I dragged myself out of bed and into the guest bathroom. I knew I never made it home last night, and could tell certain things had happened, but again, it was kind of muddled in my head.

After cleaning up with a long, hot shower, I felt a little better. I threw on a robe that was hanging on a hook behind the door and made my way out into the house proper. Chase sat at his kitchenette table eating breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee were his daily morning choices. The food was a 'yes', the coffee was a 'no'. As much as I like how coffee smells, it doesn't taste like that. I always had to add so much stuff to it that I couldn't even really call it coffee anymore. A plate of breakfast was already set out for me, along with water and two Tylenol.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I sat heavily into the chair.

"You're fun when you're drunk." Chase said, smiling as he hefted his mug.

I downed the medication with the water, then slowly but methodically went about eating breakfast. Chase watched as he sipped his coffee.

"What do you remember about last night?" he asked.

"I don't know exactly. We went to that club. I stayed at the bar. I ended up drinking something. I recall I was talking to some guy. He seemed pretty friendly. I think we were planning to hang out. Then you were there, and we came back here. Did we have sex in your driveway?"

"Well, you covered the major points, but you're missing all the details. Sex in the Driveway is the name of what you were drinking. And I learned that apparently there's a reason you don't drink. You can't handle your liquor. You were talking to a guy named Shawn, and you would have hung out with him if I had let you."

"You make that sound like a bad thing."

"You probably shouldn't hang out with Shawn. He's the one who got you drunk. You had already agreed to go home with him. He wouldn't have harvested your organs or anything, but you're not ready for him. He's into some pretty rough stuff. He would've used you like a blow up doll just for fun and I don't think you would have enjoyed it."

It was still fuzzy in my mind. "I think someone mentioned being tied up."

"Yeah, he mentioned it to you, and you mentioned it to me....twice."

"Have you ever done that?"

"I have. Yeah, it can be fun if it's done right. And yes, there is a wrong way to do it."

"Sorry about Chrissy." I said, switching topics. "I should have let you decide how to handle it. When I caught her cheating on you, I wanted petty revenge. That's beneath me."

"No it's not. You live for petty revenge." he chuckled.

The rest of my time off went quickly. It seemed almost like the past few months had never happened. We hung out, played pool, watched movies and ended up going to the gun range. Chase and I were fairly equal in ability. We always went through a couple hundred rounds each, and always tried to beat the other on score. I saw Chase talking to a guy in the next lane. I couldn't hear what was going on, but the conversation was brief. It wasn't until after we were finished and driving back to Chase's house that I asked about it. He had slowly gotten back into driving his truck again, but I think he still was a little hesitant to get behind the wheel after his accident.

"That's a funny story actually." Chase recounted. "There were two guys in the lanes next to me who apparently had a bet going. The guy I was talking to, I think he said his name was Greg, offered to pay me to put some bad shots in his buddy's target so Greg could win. The funny part is that his buddy's name is Brad."

"No shit." I said incredulously.

"I guess the guy Brad was at the office getting some safety glasses or hearing protection or something. Greg paid me forty bucks, so I guess he was desperate to win their bet."

"Damn! That's a good deal. I wonder what the bet was for." I mused.

"It must have been worth it. I think he gave me forty because he didn't have time to haggle or answer a lot of questions. I guess he didn't want to be caught cheating."

"I seem to recall a bet that cost me money plus a little more." I reminded.

"Yeah, but I didn't cheat." he argued. "And even though you refused to admit it, you wanted me to fuck you. You never said 'no'. You haven't said no since. Hell, that night when Chrissy was watching you damn near begged for it.

"I don't need to beg, ask, or even hint. You're a horny bastard who's first and last thoughts of every day are about when and where you'll get your rocks off."

"You may be right about that." Chase admitted. "Since we're talking, I've also noticed you also seem to like a little verbal abuse. You seemed to like it when I've called you a 'bitch' a couple of times. What's up with that?"

I hesitated and he noticed.

"So you'll get on your knees in front of me, you'll run your tongue along my balls, you'll demand I stuff you with my cock, and you repeatedly ask for me to cum, but you clam up when I say that you like to be called a bitch?"

"I never said I liked that." I muttered defensively.

"You don't need to say it. I can tell. It's the same part that wants to be tied up. It's the same part that has enjoyed being used to get me off. I obviously don't mind, because you do things now I never would have expected of you a few months ago. If calling you a name now and then gets me what I want, when I want, and how I want it, then I can definitely have a filthy mouth when I want to." Chase flashed me an evil smirk. "Now,since we're talking about it....lean over and suck my cock."

He kept one hand on the wheel and used the other to unzip his fly, reaching in to free his now unencumbered tool. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over, taking him in my mouth. He moaned and moved his seat back a little to give me some more room to work. I started to pick up the pace, but Chase wouldn't allow it.

"Keep it slow. I don't want to be in another wreck." he said.

The rest of the way to his house my head remained in his lap. Chase didn't say another word during the trip. We pulled up to his house and Chase stuffed his meat back into his pants before he got out and headed inside. I grabbed the gear and followed after. Chase was already halfway to his bedroom by the time I closed the front door. A few minutes later I heard his shower start and figured he wanted to wash the range off of him. I went into the game room and racked up the billiard balls for a game of pool, figuring I needed to practice while I had the time. Chase had owned his table for years, so I always lost when we played, but practice helped narrow the gap. I had cleared most of the table before I was interrupted.

"Brad, come in here would you?" I heard him call.

I went into Chase's bathroom, expecting him to ask me to grab some towels from the laundry room because he forgot or something. He was just in his shower sitting on the bench as the water fell around him. His eyes were closed as he relaxed.

"Get in here and suck me again." he simply said.

I paused a second to make sure I heard him right. He opened his eyes halfway and looked over at me expectantly. I kicked off my shoes and started unbuttoning my pants. I was putting my phone on the counter when Chase spoke again.

"That means now Brad."

I restarted trying to undress, but Chase grabbed me and pulled me into the shower and under the running water while I was still fully clothed.

"Now doesn't mean at your convenience, or whenever you're ready."

He pulled me in front of him and put me on my knees as he sat back down. My clothes were soon drenched as my hand grasped his half hard pole and I bent down to engulf it with my mouth. I swallowed more and more of him which was quickly bringing him to his full hardness as he leaned back and closed his eyes. He sighed in relief as I worked.

"See? You like being told what to do." he chided. "Mmmmm. That's what I wanted. Keep doing it just like that."

I don't know how long I was down there, but it seemed like Chase was not even trying to get off, he just wanted me sucking him. I guess he finally decided he was done, as he simply got up, removed his cock, turned off the water and got out to dry off. I was still on my knees wondering what was happening.

I ended up stripping off my soaked clothing and wrapping a towel around me. I went to the laundry room to throw everything in the dryer and saw Chase reclining on the couch. He hadn't bothered with any clothes, just sat there watching porn on the TV. As I neared the couch, Chase retracted the footrest and spread his knees far apart in invitation. Reading his mind wasn't difficult, and I placed a pillow on the floor in front of him, not knowing how long I would be down there. I resumed my oral ministration of his member, keeping the pace slow, in line with the rest of the day's sessions. Chase seemingly approved, as he simply placed both hands behind his head, leaned back, and watched the TV screen.

12