A Favor for a Friend Ch. 08

Story Info
Being neighborly.
4.7k words
4.69
6.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase was still out of town for his family emergency. He had gotten a call from his brother that his mother was in the hospital. It had already been a week and at that moment there was no telling when Chase might be coming back. That was fine. It wasn't like I had any pressing commitments at my own apartment. I just picked up my uniforms for work and hightailed it back to my friend's house for my house sitting gig. Chase was worried that his place might be broken into if it was evident that it was empty. I was enjoying Chase's premium channels and movie collection, and raiding his fridge at will. Such was the cost of home security. Besides, I was saving him from potentially having to throw away a bunch of stuff from his fridge that could go bad while he was out of town. I was outside in the backyard lounging in a chair on the patio. I was playing around on my phone and enjoying the setting sun as the temperature finally and thankfully started to drop a little.

I heard splashing from the pool across the fence. Chase's neighbor was apparently enjoying one of his infrequent frolics in the water. I had met Stan and his wife Margaret over the years I had known Chase. They seemed like good people and friendly neighbors. We had been over there when they were barbecuing more than a few times. The wife was the social one of the two, and always invited us over if we were outside during one of their gatherings. Family reunions, graduations, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day. If they saw us, we would inevitably get an invite. They were a nice couple, Stan was probably twenty years older than Chase and I, with Margaret a few years older than Stan. The last of their three kids had gone off to college, so now it was just the two of them in their house. I could tell Margaret was having a difficult time with that, but Stan seemed more than fine. Stan seemed ecstatic when Margaret wasn't looking. The sound of my game being played on my phone apparently got Stan's attention.

"Chase? What are you up to?" Stan called through the fence.

"No Chase tonight. It's me, Brad. Chase went out of town and I'm watching his place for him while he's gone."

"Oh, hey Brad. That's good. There have been some break ins around here lately. You're a good friend to look out for him like that. Hey, you wanna come over? The old lady's visiting her sister in Arizona, so I'm enjoying the pool while she's gone. She's the one who wanted the pool, but now it seems like she barely ever uses it."

"No thanks, I'm good. I don't want to intrude."

"Oh nonsense. Go change into your swim trunks and come on over. It'll be nice to have a real conversation. My wife is always clucking with her friends on the phone. I don't care about new recipes, or the color she wants to paint the walls, or the other stuff she thinks she needs to tell me."

"Alright, I'll be over in a bit." I assured him.

I grabbed some gym shorts from Chase's dresser that would do the trick and went back out into the backyard. I circled around the side and out through Chase's gate, going in Stan's gate a few feet over. Stan was lounging on a pool float and once he saw me he gestured to another one that was empty and waiting. I eased into the deep end, not knowing how cold the water would be and bracing myself just in case. I needn't have worried, as the heat from the day made the water a nice comfortable temperature. I hoisted myself onto the pool lounge and floated around, directed by the pool's water jets. Stan was on the other side of the pool, allowing his own float to be pushed around however the pool decided. We both lazily circled the perimeter, talking about this and that. Our jobs, our cars, his kids, his wife, Chase, the houses...all of it was freely discussed as the night wore on.

"You want a drink?" Stan asked as he pulled himself out of the pool.

"Sure, I'll take a Coke."

"I mean a real drink. I'll put a splash of Jack in there for ya."

Stan went over and started up the spa before heading inside to grab the offered drink. He came back out shortly with the bottle of Jack Daniels, a two liter bottle of Coke, a bucket of ice, and a couple of glasses all on a tray. He set the tray on the wide stone ledge of the spa and climbed into the bubbling water.

"Come on over Brad. I'm not your butler."

I climbed out of the pool and headed over to the spa, starting to climb in. I was half into the water when the temperature change made me slow down. Stan had the heater going as well as the jets, and I gingerly eased myself into the noticeably hotter water. Once I finally got settled, Stan handed over my drink. He had already finished half of his by the time I had settled onto the seat. I took a gulp and immediately my throat burned. Had he even bothered with the Coke? It was unexpectedly strong, and it took a minute for me to stop sputtering.

"Good?" he asked.

"Smooth." I choked as I gave him a thumbs up.

We continued talking as we lounged in the spa about this and that and life in general. When my glass was near empty, he filled it without hesitation. These weren't short bar glasses, these were regular drinking glasses. The Jack bottle seemed to be emptying more quickly than the Coke. Shouldn't it have been the other way around?

"So I was wondering if you would suck my cock." Stan said abruptly during a conversational lull.

I nearly spit out my drink, but managed to swallow it down, coughing after I did. Stan was just watching me as I tried to breathe. He calmly sipped his drink as I recovered.

"I'm not sure I heard you right." I said, stalling for time.

"I'm pretty sure you heard me. Did you think I didn't know what goes on over there? I was in my pool some weeks ago just before Chase's last girlfriend stopped showing up over there. Besides, Chase and I talk as well. He doesn't keep his life a big secret. In fact, he's helped me out a few times himself."

I almost missed what he was saying. If I heard him correctly, the night I caused Chase's breakup with Chrissy out on Chase's backyard picnic table, apparently Stan could hear us. I knew I wasn't exactly quiet. I wanted Chrissy to be able to hear me. I didn't think about any of the other neighbors possibly listening. I really should have thought that through a little better. I turned red and was looking at my glass rather than Stan. My peripheral vision was good enough that I could see him watching me.

"Sorry about the noise, Stan. That was really rude of us."

I don't think you were concerned with noise at the time."

"What about your wife? Does Margaret know....what you heard, what you think?" I couldn't make myself confirm anything.

"No. She wasn't out here and I didn't bother mentioning it. Your business is your business. But you didn't answer my question Brad." He leaned forward a little and made sure to speak clearly and deliberately. "So, would you suck my cock for me?"

"But you're married. Wouldn't Margaret get pissed?"

"Yeah, if she found out she would be. But she's in Arizona. Besides, our sex life fizzled out a few years ago. I still love the woman, but she doesn't give it up anymore. Like I said before, Chase has helped me out a few times in the past. What do ya say? Would you help a friend's neighbor out?"

I had been in this situation before, more often than one would expect. While I was contemplating, Stan refilled my glass again. I absently drank it while he waited for me to answer. Stan was a good neighbor and seemed like a good guy from what I could tell, and from everything that Chase had ever mentioned. And here he was, his wife out of town, me lounging in his spa, asking me for a simple favor. Was I that much of a dick to take advantage of his hospitality on numerous previous occasions and yet leave him hanging when he needed something?

"Alright Stan. If Chase has been willing to help you out, then I guess I can too."

Stan didn't look worried when he asked, but he was uncertain of what I would decide. I could see he was pleased with my answer. He raised up from the water and sat on the wide ledge that ran around most of the spa. I remained in the water, but moved between his legs as his knees spread apart in invitation. I hooked my fingers in both sides of his trunks and start pulling them downward. Stan partly stood up for me to get the fabric out of the way, and then sat back down to get comfortable in his chosen position. I threw his sodden trucks over near the doors going into the house. He watched as I moved forward, taking his half hard meat in my hand. I glided my fingers up and down, feeling him grow to his full glory. His now hard cock looked large and angry. It demanded attention, and I was now willing to oblige. I lowered myself down until I hovered just above the thick mushroom head. Stan was leaning back, giving me all the room I needed so I could do as I agreed while he watched my every move.

My tongue slipped out and ran up the underside of his engorged offering. As I made contact, I heard a slight gasp from my host. He seemed beyond ready, as if he hadn't gotten off in a really long time. I opened up and slipped the head entirely into my mouth, my lips wrapping tightly around him. I exaggerated each movement, wanting it to last for as long as possible. I knew at that moment I could make him orgasm in record time, but neither of us wanted it that way. He didn't grab my head and try to control the action. He didn't encourage me to pick up the pace. He didn't say anything as his inches continued to disappear between my lips. He moaned, he groaned, and he gasped, but he didn't say a word. His cock seemed to go on forever. I would swallow an inch and back off half again. Each advance brought me closer to where his legs met, and he seemed eager for me to arrive, but he was not trying to get me to hurry. I enjoyed teasing him. I would get halfway down his rod, only to relinquish all the ground I had gained and start all over again. After several times doing this, I heard him groan in frustration. He enjoyed the attention, but his body was screaming for release. I understood the feeling, but I wanted him to get what he wanted, not just what he would settle for. My mouth pulled completely away from him and I sank a little deeper into the spa.

"What do you want Stan?" I asked.

He looked at me questioningly. "I want you to suck me off."

"You want to cum, we both know that. Do you want to cum in my mouth Stan? If that's what you really want, I won't stop until you do. If you want something else, tell me now."

I suddenly wondered how many drinks I had downed. This was not how I usually was. I sounded like a wanton slut. I was literally asking for it. Apparently alcohol kicked my sex drive into high gear and not just lowered my inhibitions, but squashed them altogether.

"I want to fuck you." Stan admitted. "That's what I really want. I didn't just hear you that night with Chase, I was watching you two through the fence. I wanted to be the one behind you at that table. I wanted to be the one fucking your ass that night."

My mouth sank back down over his rod, swallowing him all the way down to the bottom. He gasped loudly, clearly not expecting that at that moment. I retreated once more, making him groan in wanting.

"If that's what you want, come and get it Stan."

The neighbor got up and hurried into his house, leaving a dripping wet trail. He returned in a minute later with a small bottle that I felt I knew what it contained. I had gotten out of the water while Stan was gone, getting rid of my shorts and moving over to his sturdy looking patio table. I sat in a chair in front of the table, waiting until he returned. He walked over to where I was, his cock bouncing freely as he moved. He hesitated on his approach, not knowing how exactly to proceed. I took the bottle from his hand and opened the top. The scent of vanilla was not what I was expecting, but the purpose of the contents was the same as what I guessed. I squeezed a decent amount in my hand and pulled him in front of me. He was standing and I was sitting, and his cock was at just about the right height. I grabbed his meat and started stroking, coating his flesh with the scented lube. He was groaning the moment I touched him, signaling his eagerness. I engulfed his tool with my mouth again, wanting his cock at full attention for the main event. I didn't stay there long, as I had already teased him to readiness when still in the water. I stood up and moved to the end of the table, still jacking him. I applied even more lube before letting him go.

"It's your show Stan. How do you want it?"

He didn't hint, suggest, ask, or even order. In fact he didn't say a word. He grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around, pushing me down so my chest was on the table. I grunted as I hit the tabletop. Stan wasn't playing. He nudged my feet wide apart and stepped into the opening between them. I reached both hands back to spread my ass open for him, inviting him to do as he wished. Stan guided his cockhead straight to its target. He was not in the teasing mood. He was in the fucking mood.

"Easy Stan. Slow and easy." I cautioned.

Stan unceremoniously plunged his first couple of inches into me. I yelped at the action, a little unprepared. I was grateful for the lube and alcohol loosening me up a little, or I could have been in for a rough time. Stan grabbed both of my shoulders, pulling himself deeper into me a little at a time.

"Damn!" he growled as he drilled into me. "You're so tight. My wife never gave up her ass. This feels so different from fucking her."

It sounded like this was a first for Stan, which surprised me a little since Chase had 'helped him out' a few times. Maybe Chase had just sucked him off before and that was as far as it went.

Stan slowly but surely drove forward, thankfully taking it easy on me. I was a little worried when he got aggressive about putting me into position. I think that if I hadn't said anything he would have jackhammered my ass, intent only on his own goal.

When he pressed tight against me, he held himself there for a few seconds before his rapid retreat, only to drill into harder and faster.

"Slow, slow." I suggested with my face against the table. "Easy Stan. I'm not gonna tell you to stop. Take your time."

I wasn't sure he heard me at first, but he did slow down a little more. I was glad his table was holding up. I was worried that Stan was going to drive me right through it. He finally settled into a smoother, leisurely pace. He wasn't racing to his finish, but he wasn't sneaking up on it either. In a few short minutes, he started speeding up again, signaling his buildup. His body began to noisily slap against mine, the unmistakable sound of sex filling his backyard.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted.

I don't know if he was warning me or himself. He slowed down a little, seeming unsure of what to do.

"Do what ya gotta do Stan." I said permissively.

He hesitated for only a moment before picking up speed again. He gripped my shoulders tightly as his hips thrust hard and fast. He was emitting one long low growl as he reached his peak. He buried his cock deep and released his pent up sexual frustrations into a powerful orgasm. He grunted with each shot of cum he unleashed.

Once he was spent he stayed in place, panting like an overworked dog. He was unable or unwilling to move for long moments. Finally he slid his hands down my back and pushed himself away, half staggering back to the spa. I got up off the table and followed in his direction. Stan was easing back down into the spa, naked this time around. Modesty seemed a little pointless given our recent activity, so I joined him sans clothing. I sat on the ledge directly next to my host. He looked at me questioningly.

"Maybe you could repay the favor, Stan."

He just looked at me for a few seconds at first. "I've never actually done anything like that." he admitted.

"I figured that. Which is why I now know that you lied when you said Chase 'helped you out' a few times. Chase would've gotten something from you first....either your mouth or your ass, or both."

"I'm sorry about that Brad, I just needed to get off. It's been a long time since my wife and I have done anything. Even with the kids gone I can't get her in the mood. I thought that you might say yes if you thought Chase had already done the same."

"I don't blame you Stan, and I'm happy to help you out, but I expect a little of the same in return."

I took his hand and placed it on my own hard member. I moved his hand, having it rub me with slow, long strokes. I had the bottle of lube with me, and dripped some of it on us, letting his hand spread it along my shaft. I had been hard since I was sucking him, and was more than ready for some attention. I let go and was happy to find that his hand continued to rub me on its own.

"Wrap your fingers around it. Grip it a little tighter...not too tight. Keep stroking Stan." I instructed.

I encouraged him to move until he was directly in front of me like I had been earlier. I placed his other hand under my balls, directing his fingers a little farther back. My vocal reactions let him know when he was doing it right, and he seemed to be a quick study. I had a hard time sitting still as my cock leaked all over his hand, mixing with the lube.

"Yeah, right there. Don't stop Stan."

I moaned loudly, enjoying every second of his rapidly improving methods. I was leaning back, holding myself up with my arms behind me. I was no longer guiding him, but letting him do it however he wanted. My eyes were closed and I was just enjoying the feeling. I spread my legs wider, giving better access to his non-stroking hand. I moaned louder the more he explored and got adventurous. I put my feet up on the ledge as well, spreading myself even more so. My ass was hanging off the edge as I was now more on my back, laying on the wide ledge. I was unable to stop the sounds I was making, or how often I was making them.

I felt a tentative finger playing at my exposed opening that Stan had enjoyed earlier. I moaned even louder as he teased, rubbed, and then penetrated me with his digit. The entire time he slowly stroked me. There was no way I could finish at that rate, but that seemed to be his goal, just keeping me there wanting.

I felt his digit nudge my opening again, but this time differently. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me from above. He chose that moment to reintroduce his cockhead to my vulnerable opening. He slipped inside me more easily than before, aided by the lube and his first dose of semen, along with my relaxed state. I gasped hard from the unexpected action. He slid inside me more deeply as he continued to stroke me as before.

"Sorry Brad, but the way you were laying there...you were just begging for it."

I didn't argue, as I enjoyed the feeling of him filling me as he sank in further. He began a slow fuck in time with the slow strokes of his occupied hand. Stan made a quick transition from unsure and hesitant to taking what he wanted, how he wanted. I think I created a monster. He stroked me faster and fucked me faster, making me unsure who would finish first. I guess it didn't matter who finished first or last. It seemed like we would both win.

I was getting closer, and from the way Stan was watching me, he could tell. He smirked as he saw my brow furrow and my mouth slightly opening with increased and higher pitched moaning. He slowed his thrusts but quickened his hand.

"I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, don't stop!" I begged.

"I know." Stan replied very matter-of-factly. "Do what ya gotta do Brad."

I couldn't have held back if I tried. My orgasm ripped through me and Stan had a front row seat. A loud and long groan escaped me as my cock started shooting into the air. Stan kept stroking as my own cum rained down all over me.

12