A Favor Granted, A Couple Reborn

Story Info
One friend asks another to force his wife.
2.2k words
4.14
29k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxWR
MaxWR
13 Followers

When Clark first told me that he wanted to watch his wife Kate get raped, the words escaped his drunken lips like the squeak of a mouse. I was simultaneously amused by his meekness and impressed by his candor. Despite the way he said it, it took guts to say what he did. He knew who I was and what I did. Confiding this to me was a testament to his courage and his desire to make his fantasy a reality.

In case you were wondering, Clark did not hate his wife. She was not an insufferable, nagging shrew. He did not want to see her hurt. Although it might not seem intuitive, he cared for her deeply. The motivations for his desires did not stem from anger, but out of a longing to feel the same level of lust for her that he did when he first met her. Like many husbands, time had dampened his attraction to his wife.

Clark might not have understood the origins of his new fantasies about his wife, but I did. You would be surprised how common this fantasy is among married men. Clark wanted was to see Kate sexualized. Put another way, he wanted her reduced to her sexuality. He wanted to see her as a sex object stripped of all the trappings that caused him to view her with feelings other than lust. Only then could he rekindle the earliest feelings he had for her.

Clark needed my help with this transformation. He didn't need my help because he was weak, or a beta male, or any other such label. He needed my help because it wasn't feasible for him to take this first step himself. He needed someone else to take responsibility for violating his wife. He didn't know how to avoid getting caught, and he needed to have someone else to blame if he felt guilty after the fact. Regrets seemed unlikely though, as I have seen this enough times to know that husbands typically relish memories of the experience.

About a month after his confession, Clark sat in a hotel room in a distant city fixated on his laptop screen. He was watching a live stream of my approach to the back of his house. He wasn't the only one watching online. Hundreds of men from all over the world were watching as well. These were men who had either previously shared a live stream of their own exploits with the rest of us, or who had paid a bit of cryptocurrency in lieu of contributing their own content to the group.

When I had advised Clark that many others would be viewing online as well, he confessed that the idea of so many people watching and enjoying his wife's rape was a major turn on. The moment the live stream started, he had introduced himself as Kate's husband to the group in chat. He asked me to make sure that their chat reactions to the video would be captured in addition to the recording itself. I assured him that I would put together a professional video package and send it out to the group so that he, and everyone else, could relive the experience any time they wanted.

After reaching the back of Clark's house, I retrieved the fake rock from the flower garden that Kate and Clark used to conceal a spare key. After collecting it, I crept to the backdoor and peeked inside through the adjacent window. It was about midnight, and there were a few lights still on in the house. However, Kate was nowhere to be seen. I inserted the key into the lock, turned it, and opened the door. I paused for a second and stepped inside.

Kate had obviously decorated the place as it was painted in pastel colors, smelled gently of potpourri, and was adorned with extremely plush furniture. The femininity of the place turned me on. This was Kate's inner sanctum, her home, and the perfect place for a stranger to force himself on her.

As I proceeded through the kitchen toward the living room, I was briefly startled by noise from down in the basement. A light at the bottom of the door where the sound originated was on, and I heard what sounded like a washer door close. Kate must have been doing laundry. The stairs creaked slightly, and light footfalls became louder as she approached the door that opened up to the kitchen. I ducked down behind the kitchen cabinets as Kate emerged from the basement.

Clark's wife was wearing an over-sized sleeper shirt. Through the fabric, I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra as the shapely curves of her breasts pushed up against the fabric and her nipples, probably cold from the basement, hardened into visible points. Her legs weren't covered by anything and were smooth, tan, and taught. They disappeared under her over-sized shirt into what appeared to be a well-shaped, perky ass.

I felt myself get hard as I watched her for a few moments. I waited until she had walked into the living room and began reading some mail with her back to me before I quietly rose from my position. I crept toward her without so much as making a sound. As I got within about five feet of her, she paused, lifted her head, and began to turn in my direction. I don't know if it was something with the shadows, a brief fanning of air from my movement, or just a sixth sense, but she was now aware that she wasn't alone. The reason didn't matter in the end. The important thing was that I was close enough to grab her before she got to the front door.

When Clark's wife finished turning in my direction and saw me, I was rewarded with that uniquely feminine look of simultaneous fear and understanding. Her eyes got wide, her mouth gaped, she turned sheet white, and she let out a terrified scream. I have to confess that I never get tired of that reaction, and I made sure to stand still for as long as I could to film it as completely as possible.

As she turned toward the front door, I sprang into action and grabbed Kate by her hair. I pulled her close to me until I could grab her arm. Once I had her arm to secure her, I used my other hand to grab the hem of her shirt and started to pull it up over her head. The neck of the shirt got caught on her face as I was pulling it off, but it came loose when I jerked it roughly over her head.

Kate's ample breasts sprang loose as I tore the shirt from her, and her body spun and fell to the ground from the force. I could see her pink silk panties between her legs as she put one arm on the couch and attempted to stand. I had asked Clark earlier whether he wanted me to rip off his wife's panties or cut them off with a knife. He thought about it for a couple of days and then told me he wanted me to rip them off.

I brushed Kate's arm off the couch and grabbed the thin part of her panties that goes along the side of her leg. I yanked hard until they tore, and I pulled them through her legs, along her cunt, and off of her. She let out another scream and tried in vain to cover herself with her hands.

I knelt on her legs and held her down as I slowly scanned her with my camera so that my live streaming friends could admire her face, chest, cunt, and legs. I roughly groped her breasts and pinched her nipples as she struggled underneath me. I put my hand over her mound and pushed apart her labia exposing her tight cunt which was surrounded by neatly trimmed pubes. I wondered how Clark was enjoying this as I filmed myself sliding one, two, and then three fingers into his wife's cunt as she writhed around on the floor.

I took down my pants and freed my now fully erect cock. I wagged it teasingly in front of Kate's face to let her know what was about to happen. She made one last valiant attempt to escape, but I used my knees to force her legs apart while I held her chest down with one arm. I positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her cunt and carefully recorded each inch of it disappearing into her as I forced myself inside her. I wondered what was going on inside both Kate's and Clark's minds at that point. This was the moment of no return. What happened minutes before could perhaps be forgotten or described as something else. What was happening now was rape, and that would change everything for both of them.

I bucked my hips back and forth as I repeatedly slammed my cock into Kate's violated cunt. Clark's wife had stopped resisting now so I was able to relax my restraint on her and hold her by the hips. At first, she lay there with an absent look on her face while I pounded her. After a few minutes, some semblance of awareness and confusion returned to her eyes. Her breathing began to increase and her nipples had grown hard. Her chest rose off the ground and she clenched her fists. She shuddered as I felt her orgasm over my cock.

They say orgasms during rape are just a physical reaction and don't imply the woman is enjoying it. At least that is the politically correct rationale. Who knows what the real truth is? I would have loved to hear Kate's explanation to her husband and to her friends of why she came while being ravished by a stranger.

I pulled out of Clark's wife and took the opportunity to turn her over on her stomach. I lifted her ass up so that I could take her from behind. Once I positioned her the way I wanted her, she maintained that position on her own. She inhaled sharply as I forced myself roughly inside her again. I began to slap her ass hard as I pounded her in rhythm. The sound of my hand making contact with her ass, the red hand prints that appeared after each slap, and the squeaking cries she emitted after every strike drove me over the edge.

I felt my balls tightened up, and I pushed myself all the way inside Clark's wife as I reached orgasm. I pumped load after throbbing load of sticky, warm cum into her womb. Kate laid there submissively as I filled her up. After a few moments, I pulled my drained cock out of her. I exposed her sopping, gaping, violated cunt to the camera for the benefit of the viewers and I turned her over so that she could face me. Her face bore several emotions: confusion, exhaustion, submission, shock and apathy.

At that point, I did something unexpected. I leaned over and kissed her. She did not kiss me back, but she did not resist as I slid my tongue over hers. I continued to make out with her in this fashion for a little while as I ran my fingers through her hair. I briefly considered making her suck my cock as she now seemed fully compliant but decided against it. Instead, I reached down between her legs and scooped up a big glob of my cum from her cunt. I brought my fingers to her mouth. After a moment, her lips parted and I wiped my cum all over her tongue. I bid her to swallow it, and she did.

What followed next is mostly procedural. I had Kate take a full shower and brush her teeth. I then asked her to take a date rape drug that would cause her to pass out and lose some of her memory of the events. She took the pill without any arguments. I escorted her upstairs to the bedroom and laid her down in her bed. I held her hand and told her how lucky she was. I had her thank me for the experience. I kissed her forehead and waited with her until the pill took effect.

At that point, I began the cleanup process which involved vacuuming the house and wiping my prints off of everything. When I reached the living room, I saw Kate's ripped panties on the floor. I picked them up and lifted them to my nose and inhaled the scent of my most recent conquest. Rather than keeping them for myself, I hid them underneath the cushion of Clark's easy chair. He would see from the recording that I had placed them there for him and retrieve them when his wife wasn't watching.

Clark reached out to me a few days later and conveyed his thanks. He said that his wife did not call the police. Perhaps she couldn't remember the events from the drug I gave her? Perhaps she thought it best not to go public and jeopardize the way her husband saw her? Who knows? Clark said two things to me in closing that surprised me. First, he told me that he decided that if Kate gets pregnant, he is going to insist she keep my baby. Second, he asked me if I knew any other married men that he could help the same way I helped him. I replied in the affirmative on both counts.


MaxWR
MaxWR
13 Followers