A Feeling Long Forgotten

Story Info
Shy woman finds a boyfriend and a sexual awakening.
3.9k words
4.62
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy reached slowly and slid the straps of her black cocktail dress off of her shoulders. Already unzipped in the back, it slipped down across her breasts and then over her hips into a rumpled pile around her feet. She stood there nearly naked, wearing only the lacey black bra and panties she had bought just for this occasion; just for tonight. She felt exhilarated and anxious at the same time. She stepped backwards to the bed slowly and lay down, legs outstretched. She stared at him intently, her gaze fixed upon his eyes. The room was silent, neither of them said a word. They didn't have to. Their bodies were speaking to each other enough. She bent her legs slightly raising her knees towards her chest. In one continuous motion, she took a deep breath slowly opening her legs for his full view. The translucent lace of her panties provided only the slightest obfuscation hiding her womanhood. He slowly stepped toward the bed.

--------

Several weeks earlier, Christy found herself at a party at a downtown loft. She did not want to be there. He friend Heater had dragged her along. She didn't feel like she belonged. In preparation for the night, she dressed in what she thought was her best attire for a night out. Christy had big soft brown eyes and cheeks lightly dotted with freckles. Her straight brown hair, parted in the middle, fell down alongside her checks framing her face. Cut short, the ends curled slightly under her soft jaw line. She had full lips that sparkled lightly, coated with a pale pink lip gloss.

Her curvy body is accentuated by her small frame, standing barely 5'2" without shoes. Her breasts are full and her cleavage is pronounced by the tight fit of the strapless dress. A dusty yellow floral print, it pulled in tight around her abdomen. The A-line cut of the dress was flattering to her wide hips. She was self-conscious of her shape. She was not fat. Actually quite fit, but genetics had dealt her the hand of a shorter fuller frame. The hem line of her dress ended just above her knees. She wore thick cork wedges with a natural colored leather strap. The neutral colors of her shoes offset by her pink polished toenails.

The trendy apartment party was filled with tall, skinny, blondes and brunettes, all wearing impossibly sleek denim or leggings paired with designer stiletto heels. These women, all exuded a sexual confidence that let them move effortlessly between conversations, immediately commanding the attention of the well coifed men around them. These men were all wearing tight fitting dress pants and crisp button down shirts unbuttoned one button more than would be otherwise acceptable. They bore the strong smell of designer cologne emanating from their exposed chests. All these beautiful people sipped champagne and laughed comfortably among each other.

Christy felt she had no business being here. She didn't look the part. She was far too bashful for this crowd. She even felt self-conscious about sipping the beer she had chosen over any number of fancy cocktails offered to her.

"Relax, it will be great." Heather tried to impart her bubbly confidence upon Christy. Friends since grade school, Christy was always somewhat envious of her. Heather was tall with wavy red hair and piercing blue eyes. While she was not fancy like these other women, she easily drew the attention of the men in the room. She was tall and skinny and would look great even if she was wearing baggy sweats. Her ebullient personality was intoxicating and it made it very easy for her to get the attention of men. Throughout grade school and college, she always had a number of guys chasing her. Christy couldn't recall a time Heather was alone; always with the latest guy on her arm. Even now at this party tonight she had a boyfriend with her.

Christy was here to be introduced to a guy. Heather arranged the meetup for Christy, her boyfreind's co-worker's roomate or some other overly complex association. Heather opined that he was supposedly "a great guy and quite good looking". Christy thought the guy might as well have been a total stranger at best and likely some kind of weirdo rapist at worst. had Heather even met this guy before setting this up? She was probably better connected to Kevin Bacon she thought. But she went along with the plan anyway. She prepared herself for an unmitigated disaster of an evening.

------

Christy hadn't dated anyone in a long time. She had never had a steady boyfriend; not in grade school or college. Now out on her own, her job working at a daycare was massively rewarding, but not exactly the place to meet single young men. There were a few scumbag dads that hit on her while picking up their kids, but being hit on by an older married man while holding his child doesn't help build confidence. Her dating life was nonexistent and that's why she was here at this party. She thought to herself that she hadn't been with a man since she left college and moved out on her own. As the weeks and months passed, this weighed on her confidence only further exacerbating the situation.

Against all odds, thexsetup had turned out great. He was handsome and affable. He had a genuine interest in Christy. There she stood in her bathroom mirror getting ready for their fourth date. He had been a real gentleman; taking her to great restaurants and introducing her to his male and female friends. Each of their previous dates had ended with him walking her to the door of her apartment and bidding her goodnight. Tonight would be different; she intended to reward him for his chivalry. She schemed that when he went to say goodnight at her door, she would pull him inside and give herself to him. She blushed lightly at the thought of what would happen. She slowly pulled on her black cocktail dress over her new lacy bra and panties ready to head out to dinner with him.

----------

Christy lay there in her lacy underwear, legs spread. Seeing him step towards her on the bed brought a rush that nearly made her giggle. She fought to play it cool. He had taken his shirt and pants off and stood there in black boxer brief underwear. She found herself thankful as she gazed upon his body. His strong and muscular chest was covered with light curls of dark hair that matched the dark frock of hair on his head. His arms were thick and strong. The hair on his chest only barely obscured the light rippling of his abdominal muscles.

He crawled onto the bed on all fours, kneeling over her. She felt an amazing sense of safety and warmth having his body perched over hers. He kissed her gently but powerfully. She felt a shiver run the length of her body. His hand cupped under the small of her back, he held her tenderly but could sense his power. She felt a warmth brewing between her legs. The anticipation was growing uncontrollably. She kissed him back pulling his body against hers. She shuddered at the feeling of the weight of his body on top of hers. She felt his partially swollen manhood pressing against her as a wave of moisture began flow inside of her. He gently broke off the kiss raising his head slightly. She gazed upon the man she was ready to let take her.

"A condom? I didn't know we were ready for this tonight so....." His question was framed in the vein of where she kept them, not if there were any.

Christy was taken by a wave of dread. In all her calculations and planning for this moment, she had overlooked this entirely. If there was a condom in her place, it was in some moving box in the closet and at least three years expired. She looked up at him apologetically. "I don't have any, this was impromptu for me too." That was a lie but she thought it made the situation marginally less horrible.

She was crestfallen. Here she had a great guy in bed with her, nearly naked, half hard and she was to be foiled. She was desperate to not have this end their night. In a blur of thought, she hurriedly exclaimed "I'm on the pill, so we should be good. I don't have anything, you have nothing to be scared of." She looked at him sheepishly and apologetically.

He looked into her eyes and chuckled lightly. "That's ok. I wasn't worried about you having anything. If you're comfortable, I am."

Christy's mind was immediately awash at the response and what she had offered. She thought to herself "What have I done? I just invited him to have unprotected sex with me? Oh my gosh?" She also didn't know what to expect. In her limited sexual experience, the man had always used a condom. She wondered if it would feel different not having the latex between them. And how would she deal with the cum situation? Her mind raced as she tried to figure it all out.

Seeing her slightly unsettled and distracted, he leaned in and kissed her gently while he released her bra. Her ample breasts slumped slightly, no longer bound by the stricture of her undergarment. Her nipples were a dark caramel color and stood out against her creamy skin. He then reach down and pulled one strap of her panties down across her hip. Christy took a deep breath, this being the moment of truth where he would see all of her. she lifted her legs up so he could navigate the panties past her ankles. She watched them be discarded to the floor, their job for the night having been completed. He placed her legs back down glancing briefly at her pussy. A narrow strip of neatly trimmed hair sat atop her pubic mound, the rest of her pussy neatly waxed. Her legs open, her labia remain closed.

Still kneeling between her legs, he reached down slowly with one hand pushing his underwear down off his waist and past his ankles. Christy looked down at his cock. Freed from the confines of underwear it continued to swell dangling there between his legs. It looked ample and thick. She could see veins haphazardly wrapped around his shaft bulging underneath the skin as they brought blood up to his swelling ruby head.

He leaned in to kiss Christy again. She wanted to feel his body against hers; His body inside of hers. While deep in an embrace, she felt it.

The head of his cock was pressed against her labia, holding station waiting to be invited in. She continued to kiss him and he took this as an indication to proceed. She felt a strong pressure and a slight pinch in her labia, as his dry cock pushed to part her lips with no lubrication. He held the pressure against her. There was discomfort, but also the intoxicating feeling of his cock working its way inside of her. The pressure and the discomfort increased slightly as her labia parted reluctantly to let him enter. His head had breached the outer defenses and was pressing against her wet inner lips.

Christy breathed deeply. It had been a long time; too long since she felt this. Masturbating felt good, but this was so visceral and all encompassing that there was no comparison. As his member continued it's slow advance, her inner labia parted. The uncomfortable pinch of their dry genitalia rubbing past each other subsided. A new pressure grew in her as her pussy dilated to accept the size of his cock. She felt the warmth of his penis entering her.

She was rapidly overcome by the feeling of her stomach dropping away, much the same as when you go over the dip of a roller coaster. The feeling was no amusement ride however. His cock had reached far enough into her that it became greased with her ample lubrication. The slow gentle pressure he had applied to the resistance he felt gave way and his insertion quickened. The feeling of his member completing that journey quickly left her awash in stimulation.

He remained buried fully inside of her, his hips pressed against hers she felt his weight against her. His chest and head hung above her and his powerful arms flanked her torso propping himself up.

She was in ecstasy. She was being taken exactly as she fantasized. She felt the amazing full sensation of his member probing deep into her, much further than her own fingers ever could. His pubic area pressed against her clit giving it stimulation as well.

She was immediately taken to another level of excitement, one that coursed through her. In one stroke, he had taken her substantially along the road to an orgasm.

He started his slow and rhythmically grind. At first his hips would completely withdraw his cock and fully reinsert it. He would break this rhythm by burying deep into her and slowly grinding his hips around making sure her clit received stimulation from his pubic area. With every thrust her body filled with his cock and she thought she might pop like a balloon from his penetration.

Having never felt the bare skin of a cock in her before, she realized what a distraction a condom had been in the past. She knew she liked this feeling better.

His slow and passionate thrusts continued. Her orgasm built like a cup filling with water, the intensity welling up inside of her. She fought against it, wanting to stay in her state of pre-orgasm euphoria. But that was not to be. The feeling of his cock filling her with every thrust was more than she could bear.

Her cup overflowed and an orgasm raced through her body. When she masturbated, she worked her clit aggressively. The orgasm would build into a sharp convulsion. The pleasure was intense, but fleeting.

Her orgasm tonight was different. It lacked in intensity, but was unyielding. It flowed from her like a fast moving river. Never peaking. A slow and relentless wave with no respite. Almost like the prolonged high from a drug, she remained in this semi-conscious state of euphoria. Her body quaked gently and continuously. Her pussy contracted rhythmically against his cock as he continued to loom over her slowly driving his hips against her, his cock submerged in the cavern of her womanhood.

Wetness filled her pussy and the feeling of his cock became even more pleasurable with the increased lubrication. She felt his thrusts begin to grow erratic and he began to verbalize his effort with subdued grunts.

She immediately thought to herself how she should handle his finish. "Should I tell him to shoot on my stomach? Or the bed? Should I pull him out and jerk him off? I can't suck his dick, it is covered in our sex. That would be gross" her mind raced, as she sensed it wouldn't be long until she had to decide. This was the lone drawback of no condom she had now discovered.

Much as she blurted out about having unprotected sex, she whispered hastily in his ear. "You can cum in me. I want you to come in me. It is ok." She felt a rush simply from saying it. She had never had a man cum inside of her and tonight would be something new and magical.

He kissed her again gently in acknowledgement, while clearly struggling to control himself. Christy could feel small spasms from his cock and his grunting became strained. She felt the gentle wave of her rolling orgasm responding to the excitement of what was about to happen.

He thrust into her hard, driving her hips against the bed. His cock now spasmed sharply, pressing against the walls of her pussy. Then it happed.

An amazing warmth filled her cunt. His deep exhales accompanied thick ribbons of his hot cum shooting into her hard enough she could feel it. Her cunt filled with the hot fluid. With each of his spasms he delivered more and more ejaculate into her.

She had no idea what to expect and the feeling was unlike any other she had ever experienced. It peaked her stimulation and an orgasm raced through her body, leaving them both convulsing and moaning in pleasure.

-----

They laid together in bed quietly. Him on his back. Christy laid against his torso, gently twirling the hair on his chest. Her leg lay draped lightly across body. She lay there satisfied and exhausted. She could feel his slick cum inside her while small drips would occasionally escape past her labia and run down across her ass, tickling her lightly. She loved the feeling. She loved the thought that she had given herself to him and taken in his ample offering of semen. She felt a very erotic connection and liked the feeling of having part of him remain inside her long after the sex concluded. She told herself that he could cum in her as much and as often as he wanted. They soon drifted off to sleep.

-----

The next morning, she woke up to him gently rubbing her back. "I'm going to jump in the shower, ok?"

"I'll be there in a minute" Christy responded slowly emerging from the fog of sleep.

She heard the water start in the shower. She rolled onto her back stretching gently. She looked briefly and saw that he was out of sight in the bathroom, already in the shower. She reached down to her pussy, probing with her fingers. Her pussy had a crust of their dried cum on it. She slowly worked her index and middle finger in past her lips. They soon found warm wetness. She made a gentle scooping motion and pulled her fingers out. They were slick with his thick white cum. She inspected them closely and then giggled in delight.

Christy joined him in the shower. She wanted the warmth and cleansing of a nice hot shower, but was not thrilled to wash her womanhood and lose his sperm. "Oh well she thought, an excuse to do it again."

They hugged and kissed passionately in the shower while washing themselves. She pressed up against him and rubbed her soapy body against his cock. Blood began to flow and his cock grew firmer.

She giggled seductively at him.

Once out of the shower they dried off and went about finishing their morning grooming while talking of finding coffee and breakfast.

He asked what she was hungry for. "I know a few good spots in this neighborhood. What are you craving?"

Christy was all but possessed. Her natural shyness and reserved attitude replaced by the awakened sexual beast that was no longer dormant and emerging from deep within her.

"You." She said emphatically. Without a moment to ponder her answer, she dragged him over to the bed and ushered him down onto his back.

Letting him cum in her last night was a new experience she enjoyed. She now wanted another new experience. She had never let a man cum in her mouth. She had never been with a man with whom she was comfortable enough to allow such a dominant and controlling act. She wanted to change that.

Lying on his back she crawled over top of him and kissed him. She slinked down along his body kissing his nipples as a brief stop on her way to his loins. She had moved down to his cock and wrapped her hand around its base. Erect but not yet swollen, she felt it stiffening in her hand. As she tightened her grip ever so slightly, it would throb a bit and swell bigger and harder. She kept her hand wrapped tightly around its base. The head now swelled and started turning a purplish red as it filled with the blood she trapped in his member. The veins along the shaft grew more pronounced. She enjoyed controlling the transformation of his flesh.

She examined his dick closely, taking in the experience. The tightness of his erection pushed out a shiny pearl of precum, which sat perched at the tip of his urethra. Cautiously she moved in with her tongue to collect the bead warm and slick seminal fluid. She smeared it across her lips with her tongue. That miniscule drop seemed to spread forever. It had a gentle musky taste that was foreign to her.

She kissed the tip of his cock and gently flicked her tongue against it. She ran through her mind how she would take his sexual organ into her mouth. She slowly worked her way deeper on the shaft, it filling up her mouth. With every bob of her head, he let out soft sighs providing the acknowledgment of pleasure and encouragement she needed.

While only partially inserted, she could feel it filling up her mouth and couldn't fathom how she could fit the rest of it. She soldiered on and pressed her mouth and throat deeper onto it. She found it uncomfortable having it completely fill her mouth and she felt her gang reflex coming on. She let out a small cough while he remained deep in her mouth.

12