A Femdom Cuckold's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping the bedsheets, Heather held on as Jack began riding her ass hard right out of the starting gate. His thighs slapping the sissy's ass and causing the bed to shake. Seeing the pleasure in her sissy cuckie's face made Vera smile. Turning her attention to the man between her legs as he crawled up to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him for a kiss. Breaking it, Derek pushed her right leg toward her and rested it on his left shoulder as she grabbed his cock and guided it into her dripping pussy. Pushing into her, he wrapped his hand around her neck and squeezed, putting Vera in her submissive place under him.

Unlike Jack's zealous need to dominate, Derek displayed his dominance slowly and deliberately, staring into her eyes with assertive lust as he firmly rocked his hips back and forth. He always managed to create high levels of sexual tension that drove her wild. So much so that she felt the beginnings of another orgasm building deep within her.

Derek, enjoying the inner warmth of the woman underneath him, loved the mental game he played with her. His natural sexual magnetism easily made her quiver in his arms. Driving himself balls deep with every thrust, he knew his length made her sore in the mornings (in a good way); it was his way of reminding her that, regardless of who she's with, he owned her pussy. Stealing a glance at the sissy cuckold that was being pounded away by one of her other bulls, he smiled at the thought that he could easily own that ass too.

Jack, who began slowing down his pace, had to remind himself that the slut that was so willingly offering her ass to him was, in fact, a man. It was easy to forget that when her face was pressed into a pillow and her ass clamped tightly around his hard cock. Pausing for a moment, he slipped himself out of her hole and rubbed his mushroom head in circles around it, teasing the bitch. He then slowly pushed in the tip and pulled it out again, enjoying the sight of her fuckhole opening up and closing with a slight gape. As he slapped his dick against the sissy's slutty asshole, he knew that, after that night, he was definitely going to fuck both Vera and Heather from now on. He never wanted to see the cuckold boyfriend on his booty calls with his girlfriend again, just Vera and her sissy.

Heather, slightly whimpering at the teasing her pussy was receiving, looked over at her Mistress as she longingly gazed into Derek's eyes. A part of her wanted to see that look in her eyes more often, but she just wasn't the sexually dominant type. As a guy who occasionally cross dressed for another man, he knew he was a complete bottom, having never enjoyed being the top. As a result, he always thought he'd be happier with a man than with a woman. Until he met Vera, that is.

She opened up a world of sexual domination for him that was better than just a gay man's bottom. The edging and orgasm teasing, the denial, the chastity games, the almost endless oral worship...not to mention her strapon that never got tired or needed a rest. All of that was on top of her bringing other men into their relationship, satisfying not only her desires for raw male sexuality, but also his bisexual nature. Smiling to herself, Heather forgot about the man behind her for a moment until he slapped her ass and brought her out of her reverie.

Jack turned her over and pushed her knees to her chest. Roaming his eyes over the smooth ass and the metal encased 'clit', his cock twitched, eager to return to the warm inner walls of sissy pussy. Adjusting his hips so the tip lined up with her hole, he thrusted back into her. Leaning over her, his shoulders pressed against Heather's calves, practically bending her in half, and he began rocking his hips back and forth, humping the slut. Looking into the makeup covered male face of the sissy cuckold, part of Jack still saw nothing but a transvestite man that would not have interested him at all, but the horny part of his mind caused him to overlook that and continue using her fuckhole; even lowering his face to hers and pressing his lips to the bitch's mouth. Heather wrapped her arms around the man's neck and simply enjoyed being his woman for the night.

Derek also felt the desire to turn his slut over, but he held her against his body while they both knelt, his hips still bucking as he fucked her from behind. His teeth sank into the back of her neck, causing her to melt under his raw masculinity. Vera glanced over to her cuckold who was less than masculine at that moment, but no less human than her. Smiling at the thought of her cuckie's current position, she closed her eyes as her arousal dramatically increased, not just from seeing Heather underneath a man as he was making love to her, but also from the angle of her own man's cock sliding in and out of her pink pearl.

Her breathing soon became shallower as her channel began pushing against the invading cock as if to expel its source of pleasure. Shaky moans then escaped her lips as she neared a climax from deep within her being. Recognizing her oncoming orgasm, Derek slid his hands over her pert breasts and pinched the firm nipples, causing orgasmic waves from her g-spot to ripple throughout her body in toe-curling ecstasy. Derek firmly held her as her shrieks and moans drowned out all other carnal noises.

Vera's sweet voice being music to his ears, Jack went over the edge, erupting his seed deep into the sissy's ass as he continued thrusting. Spurt after spurt, he coated her insides with his sperm until his orgasm waned and he became short of breath. Kissing the sissy once more, he invaded her mouth with his tongue so she could suck on it while he came down from his orgasmic high. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes and saw a man once again, causing his heart to skip a beat at what he'd just done.

As Vera finally came down from her own sexual bliss, Jack looked over to her and regained some of his sexual desire (and a desire to regain the mental image of his own masculinity). Returning to the sissy his cock was buried inside, he got an idea from one of the porn videos he'd watched. Reaching over, he grabbed the jeweled metal buttplug he removed from the slut and pulled out his softening dick.

Pushing the plug into her, he said, "You're going to keep my cum inside you, bitch." Tossing her legs to the side, he moved toward her head and presented his glistening organ to her lips. "Clean me off like the sissy slut you are."

Having made sure she was clean earlier, she eagerly opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his manhood, nursing on it to receive just a few more drops of his semen. Jack's sense of masculinity returned at the femininely slutty gesture, and he reached over to pinch one of her nipples.

With Vera's orgasm out of the way, Derek pushed her face into the pillow in front of her and focused on his own growing need as he pounded her sweet folds. He could feel the edge of pleasure rising up from behind his balls and surge along his manly length until he thrusted once more and exploded deep inside her core. Giving her ass a hard slap, he deeply moaned with each orgasmic pulse as he flooded her with his potent sperm. When he regained his composure, he pulled out, feeling her tighten her walls around him.

With her pussy free of Derek's incredible cock, Vera crawled over to Heather, saying, "Excuse me, Jack; yours isn't the only cum she's going to drink tonight!" Straddling her sissy cuckold's face, she lowered her well-fucked flower to her lips and relaxed her walls. Feeling Heather's tongue rub against her clit and push into her canal, Vera gave Jack a kiss. "Thanks for taking care of her for me."

"If you really wanna thank me..." he said before pulling her in for a second, deeper kiss.

Derek, standing on the bed, walked over to them and said, "This slut still needs to clean her juices off my cock." Pulling her to him, he fed his softening dick into her open mouth, and she eagerly sucked him.

Heather finally began to free the flow of Derek's warm cum from Mistress' tasty, well-fucked snatch and swallowed all she could. In her lust, she unwittingly let out a soft moan making Vera smile around Derek's waning organ.

Sucking off all their coital fluids from it with a loud 'pop', Vera gently played with Heather's nipples and said, "You are being such a good slut!"

In response, Heather caressed her Mistress' thighs and moaned a muffled 'Thank you Mistress."

Derek laid down and watched Vera's cuckold lovingly lap up his jizz, enjoying the sight of the swallowing motions of her throat in particular. Still kneeling beside the sissy, Jack couldn't help but also enjoy the sight. After another few minutes of cuckold cleaning, Vera repositioned herself so she could kiss Heather, tasting not only herself on her lips, but also Derek and Jack.

"I love our Ladies' Nights, Heather." Vera softly said.

"Me too, Mistress."

"How about we go freshen up for another round?" Vera smiled, glancing at the men.

"I only need a few minutes." Derek commented.

"Mind if we switch partners?" Jack asked no one in particular.

Vera smirked at her cuckold, conveying not only that Jack had reached his limit for non-straight sex, but also that she could use a break from Derek's bigger size. "Sounds good to us."

The ladies excused themselves to the bathroom and shut the door.

"Has Jack been behaving tonight?" Vera asked, making sure he hasn't been disrespectful to her property as she touched up her lipstick.

"Yes, Mistress." Heather began, making a few touch-ups to her makeup. "I'm kind of surprised he didn't completely separate from me after he came."

Vera smirked. "I guess the sissy porn I asked him to watch helped make him less of a 'macho-hetero-male'."

"Well, he still likes to fuck with a kind of 'hard power'. I definitely like the way Derek does it; it's like he owns you without even trying."

Looking into Heather's eyes through the mirror, Vera smiled. "Yeah, he knows how to completely dominate you before even pulling out his dick."

"Speaking of..." Heather said, remembering Jack's cum, "Jack left his load inside me." She stepped into the glass shower stall and squat down.

"You're not going to let his cum go to waste, are you?" her Mistress playfully warned.

Looking up into her eyes, Heather smiled. "Of course not, Mistress."

Holding her hand underneath her, she removed the plug and caught the man's ejaculate as she pushed it out. Under Mistress' watching, lustful eye, she then put her hand to her lips and licked up the coital fluid and swallowed it down.

As she finished, Vera's smile widened, "That's my good little slut."

Returning to the sink to wash her hands and the plug, she replied, "I love pleasing you, Mistress."

"And I love you, cuckie." Vera deeply kissed Heather, tongue and all. After breaking the kiss, she joked, "Now don't tell Jack we shared some of his cum from your sissy pussy."

Heather smiled. "He would just love to hear that, Mistress."

Vera giggled and, after washing their hands and cleaning their freshly fucked holes with wet wipes followed by toilet paper, they emerged from the bathroom to find the men waiting for them in bed to reawaken their manhoods. Making a beeline for Jack, Vera gave him a deep tongue-kiss as her hand cupped his balls, mentally smiling at the thought of him receiving some of his sperm from Heather's fuckhole into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, she sinfully smiled into his eyes before dropping to her knees between his legs to accept his hardening member into her mouth.

Heather straddled Derek as he pulled her in for a kiss, one hand behind her neck and the other grabbing her ass. After a few moments of intertwining their tongues, he ended the kiss and told her to turn around. When she did, he moved her into the 69 position where she wrapped her lips around his cock head and began sucking. He in turn, squeezed her cheeks and rubbed her hole in circles with his tongue, causing her to moan on his stiffening organ.

While Derek let her worship his dick at her own pace, occasionally feeling her take him down her throat, Jack grabbed onto Vera's braided ponytail and made her bob back and forth on his member with loud gurgling noises. His rough treatment of her, while not as mentally dominating as Derek's personality, made her feel like a cheap slut and that was something she immensely enjoyed from time to time. She simply rested her hands on her knees and looked up into his eyes as her own began to water and spit ran down her chin.

After several minutes passed, Derek decided to take more control of his sissy slut, so he slid out from underneath her and positioned her on her back with her head hanging over the edge. Teasing her small, but perky nipples, he lined up his cock with her open and eager mouth and slowly moved his hips forward. Heather kept her throat open and easily accepted his length until his balls rested on her forehead and filled her vision. As he enjoyed being completely engulfed by her, Derek removed her leash and collar, tossing them aside so he could see her throat bulge around him. Resting his hands over her flat chest, he pulled out some so she could catch her breath before slowly and deliberately thrusting back in, the bulge of his girth clearly visible to him now causing his cock to twitch in excitement.

Jack soon grew tired of their position, so he pulled Vera's head from his groin and had her lie in bed on her back. Grabbing behind her knees, he spread her legs wide and pushed them back to fully expose both her fuckholes to him. Having already enjoyed anal, he opted to slam himself into her inviting pussy, eliciting a shriek to escape his slut's parted lips. Grabbing her breasts as he fucked her, she pinched and rolled her nipples between her fingers and began letting out soft moans.

"That's right, you fucking slut...moan for this dick!" Jack excitedly ordered.

With his mushroom head sliding against her g-spot, she didn't have to fake anything, but she did make her moans a little louder for him (and her cuckold). "Mmmm, fuck...own that pussy..." she breathlessly said.

Heather's caged clit twitched, causing a large drop of precum to escape, catching Derek's attention. Sliding his finger along her slit, he scooped it up and put it to the tip of his tongue to enjoy the taste of the sissy's pent-up arousal. He then slid his throbbing monster out of her throat, causing her to cough up more spit that had already flowed out and ruined her makeup. After slapping her face with his meaty organ a few times, he got on the bed and positioned her on her back like her Mistress. While holding her legs back for him, Derek pressed his cock to her puckered star and easily slid inside the sissy, causing a submissive moan to leave her open mouth.

Burying himself balls deep, he leaned down and bit into her neck to leave his mark on her. "Look over to your Mistress, sissy." he then whispered into her ear. She turned her head and he continued, "While you're all locked up in your metal cage, she's taking dick up her pussy and loving it." Feeling her sissy pussy tighten up around him, he added, "And so are you..." Sinking his teeth into her neck once more, he sucked hard, leaving another mark and forcing a lustful moan from her cock-sucking lips.

Heather desperately wished she could cum, not just from everything that happened thus far, but especially from the way the man owning her body expressed his dominance. There was no degradation to his voice; he was just lustfully stating the truth about her current circumstance. She truly was loving it. Loving that her Mistress was with another man; his cock inside her while hers was locked away and ignored. Mistress' hungry pussy being fucked good while Heather's was also.

Releasing her neck, Derek looked into the wanton slut's eyes and enjoyed the lustful, pure sexual submissiveness he saw. Covering her mouth with his, his tongue invaded her as he humped Vera's sissy cuck, igniting a fire within him that increased his pace.

Looking over to her sissy cuckold while Derek possessed her heightened Vera's own arousal and brought on the first wave of sexual bliss from deep within her. Closing her eyes and tilting her head back, she curled her toes and pinched her nipples as the waves washed over her, bringing her closer and closer to ecstasy. Her breath shaking and her canal trying to push Jack's manhood out, the waves finally crashed hard into her body. Whimpering out her moans, she convulsed in pure orgasmic energy and rode the waves as far as they went, the outside world temporarily disappearing from her senses.

Smiling to himself, the sight of watching the slut cum on his dick caused Jack to near his own climax. Fucking harder and faster, he soon reached the edge and happily jumped over it, pumping her cunt full of his creamy seed. Collapsing on top of her, he sucked on her neck before catching his breath. Once Vera opened her eyes, she immediately looked upon Heather, no longer holding her legs open for Derek because he was hugging them against his body as he thrusted into her with a desperate need.

Turning her head to him, Jack invaded her mouth with his tongue in one last show of his masculine dominance over her. She eagerly returned the kiss and sucked on his tongue, thinking about her perfect boyfriend.

Derek felt a surge of his own pleasure rise up, refusing to even slow down until he burst inside the sexy little sissy cuckold, flooding her pussy with his lust. Exhausted, he lowered himself over her and they sensually kissed. Feeling movement to her right, Heather looked over and saw her Mistress crawling towards her.

"You know the drill, cuckie." she smiled as she straddled her face. As Jack's semen was being licked out of her, she said to the men, "It's always fun having you guys over!"

"It's always fun coming over." Derek smiled as he watched glimpses of Heather's tongue under Vera's freshly fucked folds.

"You can call us anytime you're horny!" Jack added.

Once satisfied Heather thoroughly cleaned her out, Vera said to Derek, "Only two can fit in the shower, so Jack and I will leave you two alone for a bit."

Smiling, he replied, "Take your time."

After they entered the bathroom, Derek pulled his softening dick out of Heather, moving to the side of her and putting it to her lips. "You know the drill, cuckie!" he jokingly said, causing her to smile just before taking him into her mouth and sucking him clean. Reaching between her legs, he slid two fingers inside her and rubbed against her prostate, coating them with their fluids. Pulling out of her from both ends, he put his fingers into her mouth and she eagerly sucked on them as well.

After having undressed, Vera and Jack found themselves under the relaxing spray of hot water as they sensually washed each other clean of the night's carnal pleasures. With the occasional grope and squeeze, they kissed and held each other. After another several minutes of relaxing in each other's arms, they exited and dried themselves off.

Returning to the bedroom to find Heather lying on top of Derek with her legs straddling him, she jokingly said, "Your turn, lovebirds!"

Rolling off her man, Heather lifted her foot and said, "Mistress..."

Looking at the high heel's strap that was locked around her ankle, Vera said, "Oh, right..." Crawling over to her side of the bed, she retrieved the keys and unlocked the straps. "There you go, sissy; you're free now."

Removing her heels and stretching her calves, Heather replied, "Thank you, Mistress."

She then followed Derek into the bathroom and then unclasped her garters from her thigh highs. Being the gentleman he was, Derek slid them down her legs and then helped her out of her corset. Removing the wig, Heather returned to being the cuckold boyfriend and then they entered the shower to soap each other clean.