A Fertility Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose early and went outside. He chose a spot to sit where he could see Leni's door, hoping to intercept her whenever she came out. She never did, and he eventually gave up and went in to breakfast. In fact, Eleni had risen even earlier than he and had already left her room; as Richard staked out her door, she was in the resort's main office pretending to work. She intended to look for him at breakfast but had not decided what to say.

Richard rose when she approached his table. She said good morning with no discernable expression. He returned the greeting and gestured with his napkin at the empty chair across from him. "Coffee?" he asked.

She took the seat saying, "We're not supposed to socialize with the guests."

Richard turned over a cup and filled it from the carafe on the table. "Well, that's okay because you and I don't socialize, do we?"

Was he angry with her? She supposed he had a right to be, and sighed her apology. "Okay, I just hoped we could talk last night, that's all, and... I overreacted. Sorry."

After a pause he said, "I wish you had stayed."

She stared down at her coffee. "Richard, this isn't going to work."

"What isn't going to work?" He leaned against her pessimism, trying to sound reassuring. "How do you know? We still have this afternoon, right?" In truth, he was nearly as pessimistic as she was.

"This afternoon Tony and Thad are going to propose that you go into business with them -- with us. Somehow, I don't see that happening."

Richard responded with a careless laugh. "So what? I'm not worried about Tony and Thad. They're the ones selling, not me."

She allowed herself a short laugh, like his. "Yeah, I think they realize there's not much chance. You want to hear their Plan B?" Richard encouraged her with a nod. "If you won't bite, they want to send me and Yia-yia up to the university for a week. We'll just keep giving the treatment to college boys until we find one who doesn't barf."

It was an amusing thought and Richard chuckled. More serious then, he said, "It's Yia-yia I need to worry about. Leni, you once said Pandemos wanted a cut, right? Well, what if I offered her one? I mean, not a cut. Obviously, if she reverses it, I'm out of business. But I could pay her out of what I already made." He straightened up to command her attention. "What if I offered her a hundred thousand euros to reverse it?"

The suggestion took Eleni very much by surprise. True, she had said it was Yia-yia's invention, but it was also Yia-yia's fault. "Really? You would do that?"

Richard nodded. "Unless you can think of a better argument."

Their business meeting took place that afternoon in Richard's cottage. Yia-yia came with her sons, though it appeared to be their meeting, not hers; Eleni quietly translated for her. Richard and the women sat -- Yia-yia in the best chair, with Leni next to her -- while the two uncles stood. Thad carried a thin manilla folder, but Tony spoke first. He was friendly, but all business. He began by noting that Richard and Pandemos were in the same business, right? It was obvious that they should join forces -- there was much to be gained. Richard offered a unique service and -- no question -- did well for himself, but he could do better, much better. Just think: he could work less, live like a king, and make a great deal more money. "You provide the service; we provide the customers." That much was obvious, of course, Tony pointed out with a wave of his hand, but it didn't end there. Not at all. The real leverage came from combining Richard's service with Pandemos's established offerings. The combination was unique; it would command a premium price, more than either of them could charge on their own.

Thad then took over the pitch and invited Richard to envision a new life, a wonderful life. He would be attended by a staff -- cook, maid, gardener, whatever he needed -- in a private cottage. No, a private villa! He could design it himself. They would build it for him. Just imagine the possibilities. He would barely work: an hour a day, maybe less. With a sly smile Thad added, "And of course, beautiful women -- a new one, a perfect one, every day. Wealthy, cultured, educated, refined...the world's true goddesses. They will clamor for you, sir, they will compete to be with you. They will clamor for Richard Pratt."

At that point, the uncles beckoned Richard to the sliding door. One stood on each side as Tony pointed grandly to I Théa. "Richard, my friend, that is where you will live. We have saved the best for you."

The pitch continued with the uncles probing Richard's interest, trying to elicit questions they could answer, doubts they could assuage, until Yia-yia interrupted. Eleni didn't translate, but Richard gathered that she had heard enough and told the brothers to wrap it up. They did so neatly. Thad told him they had taken the liberty of preparing a short proposal with some details -- just a starting point for discussion, you understand. He waved his folder before placing it on the table, inviting Richard to have a look later. He would find it generous, but he would also find them flexible. They looked forward to discussing it soon. With that, the uncles shook his hand and, after a nod to their mother, departed.

Yia-yia waited until they were gone and Richard had shut the door. She pointed to his chair, indicating he should sit. Eleni then translated: "My sons are businessmen, you see. They are good boys, but they are businessmen. For me, babies are a calling, not a business." She went on to say that, yes, he should stay in Cyprus, but not at Pandemos. Better to live in the hills, as she did, or in the village -- the people were very friendly. He would find that the airport was not far away. And of course, a woman every day was ridiculous; pay no attention to that part. He could decide for himself to charge a lot of money or none at all, as he liked. She herself charged very little, even for the richest guests, and she would never accept money from a local family. Every woman deserves a baby, she said, and she was certain he would agree. What could be more important? She told him she did not know how long he would be able to perform -- she had no data. But if he lasted twenty years, that could mean a thousand babies. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Yia-yia and Leni waited for him to speak, but Richard obstinately said nothing. Finally, Leni spoke hesitantly. "Maybe she's right, Richard. We could be happy..."

He was dumbfounded. Was no one on his side? When he found his voice, he said, "You can't mean that, Leni. You can't. Didn't you hear what they said? A different woman every day? And even Yia-yia is saying one a week -- is that any better? You can't want that for either of us." He mocked the notion sarcastically, "Honey, I'll be home right after I do Mrs. Blah-blah."

Then he turned to Yia-yia and addressed her somberly. "A thousand babies. A thousand babies, but none will be mine. None. What if I loved someone? What if I had a wife? What if MY wife wished for a baby? You are telling me it doesn't matter; she should give that up -- I should give that up."

As Eleni translated, her voice broke. She stopped and stepped in front of Richard to confront Yia-yia. She raised her arm protectively, defending him from her grandmother. Tears threatened to overwhelm her as she said, "You have no right! You can't do this to him!"

Yia-yia regarded her with concern but did not understand her English. Leni mastered her emotion sufficiently to repeat herself in Greek, after which Yia-yia asked her, "To agapás aftó to agóri?"

Leni nodded emphatically, wiping her wet cheeks.

"Theleis na eimaste mazi?"

Leni continued nodding. "Yes. Naí!!" she affirmed.

When Yia-yia understood, her eyes welled, too. Richard looked from one to the other in a desperate lack of comprehension. He asked Leni, "What?! What did she say?"

Leni searched his eyes as she told him. "She said, 'Do you love this boy? Do you want to be with him?'" With that, she had confessed, and lowered her eyes.

Yia-yia rose happily, approached the couple and pushed them together. "Filise ton!" she urged. Leni giggled and kissed him. Richard took her hand; they kissed again, and their kisses spoke to one another. Leni's kiss said, 'I'm sorry about everything.' Richard's kiss replied, 'Everything's okay." Then Leni's kiss asked him, 'Are you there?' And Richard's kiss replied, 'I'm here.' Leni: 'I've been waiting for you." Richard: 'I've been looking for you.'

Yia-yia began speaking rapidly. Leni tried to pay attention but found it wonderfully difficult to heed Yia-yia while gazing at Richard. Basically, what Yia-yia told them was that they had answered her question: Love was more important than babies. Eventually Eleni grasped that Yia-yia would now insist on reversing the treatment. Gladly, joyfully. It would take some time, but then Richard would return and Pandemos would host its first wedding. Téleia eftychía -- perfect happiness. But they had a lot to do.

Yia-yia and Leni left the cottage. Yia-yia practically had to drag her away, but she did, after more kisses and after discovering that Richard's flight to Rome left the next morning. Yia-yia herself kissed Richard's cheeks after pushing Leni out.

When Leni called the room phone later, Richard was humming 'Somebody Loves Me,' which were the only words of the song he actually knew. She sounded nervous. "Hey? I'm at Yia-yia's. She's really going to do this, okay? But it's complicated. It's going to take weeks, probably, so you'll have to take stuff with you. I have to stay here and help her make enough to send with you."

"Okay."

"I'll bring it as soon as I can. Don't go anywhere, okay?"

"Okay."

She hesitated, then added, "And Richard...um, I know what Yia-yia said about a wedding and all that, and it's cute and romantic and everything, but... well, you get to think about it, okay?" She gave a short laugh. "I mean, talk about a shotgun wedding!" She paused before finishing, "Look, she's going to fix you either way... I guess I'm just saying I understand that you won't have to come back."

Richard was touched, but playfully pretended to doubt her. "Well, I don't know...I'd always have to be worried about Yia-yia hunting me down to give me another treatment!"

When Leni had not yet appeared by supper time, Richard got a little concerned. He decided that going to supper did not violate Leni's instructions to stay put, but ate quickly. When he got back to the cottage, she was waiting outside with a canvas bag. He let them in, and she began explaining.

"Sorry it took so long. This is complicated stuff! Yia-yia thought it would take all night because she was going to liquify it, and then it would have to simmer and cool and on and on. I told her you can't take the liquid on the plane anyway, so we have this gunk instead. It smells awful; sorry." She set her bag down and began pulling items from it, two lidded glass jars full of dark 'gunk,' two empty tumblers, a spoon, and a bottle of greenish-gold liquid, which she held up to show him. "This is just olive oil. You'll have to get some when you get back to the States, but get something good, okay? From Crete or something."

Richard watched as she put a spoonful of the dark gunk in a glass, poured in some olive oil and began stirring. "Mix it with oil, NOT water. It won't dissolve in water." After some more stirring, she handed him the glass. "Drink up." She watched as he downed it. He made a face and pretended to gag. Leni was instantly alarmed. "Oh God, Richard. Please don't throw up. Not now." He smiled to show he was acting and ran a finger around the inside of the glass to get the last dregs. She rolled her eyes and took the glass from him, then went to the kitchenette to rinse it. She brought it back full of water and he drank.

Richard asked, "That's it?"

"No. You do that Every. Other. Day. You can't forget, okay?"

"For how long?"

Leni looked doubtful. "I don't know. Yia-yia said don't worry, you'll know it when you're fixed, when you can stop. She thinks less than a month. But she said you need to keep ejaculating. Like, a lot. Sorry. You need to purge your balls, you know? Get rid of all the old enzymes or whatever."

Richard smiled. "Whatever Yia-yia says." He kissed her, then stepped away to fetch the bottle of Zivania she had brought earlier and poured both of them a drink. Raising his glass he said, "Yamas!"

Before returning the toast, she kissed him. "Yamas!" They both drank.

Richard set his glass on the table and patted his chest with both hands. "Well, okay. I guess I better go ejaculate now. Who's around that Yia-yia wants pregnant?"

Leni narrowed her eyes. "No one!"

"No one? Really? Nah. Everybody at Pandemos wants to get pregnant. I'll just go find a volunteer."

"Not anymore, buster." She punched his arm, then kissed him. Afterward she said, "Well, actually, there might be one..."

"Who would that be?"

She lowered her eyes shyly. "There's this Greek girl. Very deserving."

"Mmm." He kissed her. "Let me guess."

"Need a hint?" Leni helpfully wriggled out of her shirt. After dropping it on the floor, she unsnapped her bra and hugged him. He ran his hands over her naked back and she moaned her approval. Then she stepped back and cupped her breasts. Wrinkling her nose, she said, "I guess these aren't as nice as you're used to." Richard protested as she continued. "All those rich ladies have perfect tits, but you know they're fake, right? Boob jobs." She lifted her breasts and jiggled them for him. "Mine are 100% genuine. These are honest Greek tits."

"Is that so?" Richard replied, impressed, as Leni began removing his shirt. When both were topless, they hugged again, rubbing their naked chests together. In time, Leni had both of them naked -- it took a while because they could hardly bear to stop kissing. They drifted to the bed. Unwilling to stop the kiss fest, they explored one another blindly with gentle, curious hands while their mouths remained together, their eyes locked on one another. The only interruption was an occasional affectionate sigh or murmur.

Leni had become well acquainted with his penis -- she'd been stroking, petting and fondling -- when she grasped it and pulled it toward her waiting pussy. Richard hesitated and whispered, "Leni, maybe we shouldn't. God, I want to...you know that. But we know what will happen."

Leni plunged her tongue into his mouth. She let go of his cock and hugged him hard, then said, "That's why I want to. Richard, we have to make love... we just have to. I can't wait a month."

They cast eyes into eyes for a long moment before their hands met on his rigid cock. Together they guided him into her. As he snuggled into her warmth, she whispered, "Welcome home." Their genital coupling was wonderful but remained a sideshow to their kisses; kisses that were more important than anything in the world. As they were joined in the middle, neither needed to fondle the other's sex, so their hands were free to explore faces, cheeks, necks and hair in a sensual feast of petting and stroking. And always they kissed.

It is true that Richard was thrusting, that Eleni was desperately, fully open, that things got hot and wet, that they grunted and moaned. But neither believed that they would ever not be kissing. It was as essential as breathing. When Richard's cock finally spurted, it was hot, as always. Eleni's eyes widened when she felt the flood and knew what had happened. After a moment, she swallowed and whispered, "God. That's what Yia-yia did to you." Richard nodded. She said, "I'm sorry. I love you." Richard's breath caught and prevented the reply he so wanted to give. He could only nod, with shining eyes, but she knew what he meant.

Of course, the kissing could not go on forever, and they did take a break now and then, to clean up a bit, to turn down the bed and snuggle under the covers, to press every bit of their skin together, but they never tired of it and did not stop for very long. Sometimes she curled into him; other times he into her, but never for long without a kiss to refresh their passion, to remind them of their need for each other, to recharge the feelings that consumed them.

Leni was stroking his belly under the covers when she said, "I heard Richard Aries was 'rough.' Is that true?"

"Well..."

She wouldn't let him deny it. "That's what you told Yia-yia."

"I said 'vigorous.'"

"I want that. I want what the others got."

"Leni, I..."

"You have to show me, you have to do it..."

And so Leni got her wish and was Rammed. First Richard said, "Well, you have to stand up." He held her hand and they rose from the bed. She stood obediently, waiting for instruction. Both were naked as they faced one another. "And you'd have a job to do. You have to get me hard." Immediately she sank to her knees and kissed his penis.

Leni had long thought the male form was beautiful. She loved the lean legs, flat chest, broad back, firm buttocks -- all, in truth, but the genitals, which she'd always found ridiculous and unattractive -- off-putting. Ugh, who would want an ugly penis rather than a pretty pussy? Now, as she stroked Richard's cock and gently explored his testicles, it struck her for the first time that she was wrong, that they were wonderful, imposing and even handsome. And in their own way, logical. Between the gorgeous legs, below the shapely pecs, the taut abs, in the middle of the lovely hips, what could be more inevitable than a veiny penis, more perfect than a suspended pair of eggs. How had she not seen it? Richard's sex was fascinating, glorious. She admired it as she licked and nibbled. She took him in her mouth and inspected him with her tongue, now licking, now sucking. Inevitably, the penis hardened, and she almost laughed at what a miracle it was. Her own ardor increased as she sucked. Her pussy grew moist, as though weeping because it was neglected. She wanted to touch herself but remained absorbed by Richard's marvelous cock. One hand encircled it; the other caressed his balls tenderly -- she knew they were probably sore and regretted it because she loved them -- she loved his balls. By then, her pussy was no longer weeping with envy; it was drooling with lust.

Just in time -- just as she felt she had to touch her patient pleading pussy -- Richard raised her to her feet. She allowed him to turn her and nudge her toward the window. They stopped in front of it and Leni stared at the sinking sun as Richard entered her from behind. He was big and she caught her breath. Oh my God. With an arm around her belly, and nuzzling her neck, he pressed them together until he was fully inside her. Leni arched her back and groaned. He had filled her before, but somehow this felt deeper, richer, more complete. When he began to thrust, she almost came on the spot but didn't, not yet. If he pushed again, she would surely come. Dear God, how many times was she going to come?

"Hard, Richard," was all she managed to say, and he complied, rapidly increasing his pace and pressure. She shivered and came. Shit. Her pussy creamed and she threw her head back. Another thrust and the orgasm ran through her like a fever, no, like a freight train. "God...Please...Hard." Richard widened his stance and let go of her belly to clutch an honest Greek tit. Then the other. He was jabbing forcefully now, fully straining, with his hips, his legs, his calves. Each time he bottomed out her feet left the floor. "Jesus, Richard," she gasped "Shit..." Then, "...please hard, Richard. Don't stop..." She was his, her legs dangled and shook when he pushed in. Her feet touched the stone floor briefly every time he pulled out, only to punch back in and lift her once again off the floor. It was rough. Would he drop her? She didn't care. He could do what he wanted, so long as he did it to her.