A Festive Affair Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean was only coming around for a coffee, and so dressing up would give the wrong impression. However, she did not want to just wear jeans and a sweater either.

She thought of the soft woollen dress, hanging at the back of her wardrobe. It was a deep blue in colour, which set off her eyes beautifully, and it hung just below her knees and swirled around her legs making her feel light and feminine.

The three-quarter length sleeves neatened her figure somehow, and the round neck of the collar hinted at her cleavage, without displaying much at all.

It was a nice dress, and Shelly always felt nice in it, she always felt sexy in it, and only ever wore it when she was going out on a date - when she wanted to impress.

She decided that the dress would suit perfectly for Dean's visit later today.

**

Dean pulled up outside Shelly's house, and climbed out of the car.

He walked leisurely down the garden path, as though he had all the time in the world, and to all outward appearances he looked calm and relaxed.

Inwardly though his heart was racing with excitement, and the blood was surging through his veins, and it was all that he could do, not to race up to the door, and begin pounding on it with an urgent 'let me in - now'.

He rattled the letterbox just the once, and then began to silently count to two hundred.

He had reached a rather impatient one hundred and fifty, when he heard the sound of the door catch being lifted and then a moment later, it swung in.

His breath caught in his throat as he looked at her helplessly for a moment.

"Beautiful!" he finally growled out.

Her smoky blue eyes lit up, and the colour came to her cheeks, giving her such a rosy glow, that all he could think of was, 'I wonder if she looks like that after she has made love... after she has enjoyed an orgasm - or two or three... she is so beautiful now, how beautiful must she look when she is truly happy?'

"Thank you," she said in a slightly breathless tone, "Please won't you come inside?"

Dean swallowed to soothe his suddenly dry throat, and then with a great sense of expectation and an excitement which he had not felt for years, he stepped over the threshold.

Chapter Seven

Shelly led him through to the living room, and as he sat down, she turned towards the door.

"I shall just go and put the kettle on," she said lightly. "I will only be a moment."

"Wait," Dean half stood and held out his hand. "There is no rush is there? Come and sit down for a minute."

"Oh, okay," Shelly suddenly felt all nervous, and her heart was racing, and her head was spinning. She really did need to get a grip!

She sank down on the sofa beside him, and her dress fanned out around her a little.

Dean sat side on so that he could look at her properly, and she felt his warm breath on her once more.

Her pupils dilated as she gazed at him with her lips parted, and he knew that he could not resist.

With a husky groan, he reached out for her, and she melted into his embrace.

This kiss was everything that they others had promised, and more, but it was that much better this time though, because they both knew that there was no one to disturb or intrude on them.

He pulled her closer, as his tongue dipped in to taste and explore once more, and his hands began a light investigation of her curves.

His lips pressed harder against hers, and his hands became more demanding as he caressed and moulded them to her and the soft swell of her breast.

"I want you!" he suddenly growled against her lips. "God... how I want you! I want to see every inch of you, unveiled and uncovered to my eyes. I want to kiss, and touch every part of you - until you beg me to stop... I want to bury myself deep inside you," he smiled a crooked self-mocking sort of smile, "In short my dear Shelly, I want to screw you good and long and hard!"

Shelly nodded eagerly. "Yes," she gurgled. "Yes, I want that too!"

He seemed to freeze for a moment almost as though he had expected her to push him away - to demand that he leave.

"You do?" he demanded desperately. "You are sure?" he swallowed, and his fingers curled into a tight fist as he fought to keep control, until she said yes, to prepare against the gut-wrenching disappointment when she told him to leave.

"Yes!"

He exhaled loudly, and then he gave her a slow tight smile.

"Good... then shall we move this to another place, preferably another place that has a bed!"

*

"This has been my bedroom - on and off since I was six years old," she told him as she led him into the pretty pink room, complete with a single bed.

"It is... charming," Dean tried to mask his disappointment that the single bed was only a slim thing. They certainly wouldn't be doing much rolling around on that!

Shelly stepped across to the window, and pulled across the curtains, so that the room was thrown into shadows, although the sun managed to shine through the fabric brightly, leaving enough light for his hungry eyes to see.

She turned back to him, and then slowly she began to lift the hem of her dress.

It was not one that she could simply slip out of, and so she allowed the movement of her dress to reveal her shapely thighs, her frilly knickers, and her tiny waist. But as it reached her upper torso, she leaned forward a little and pulled the whole thing up and over her head, in one fluid motion.

Her hair was wisping this way and that, and her cheeks were pink.

But those smouldering blue eyes just looked back at him, almost in defiance...

"You promised caresses, and kisses," she said huskily. "So how good are you at keeping your promises?"

"Oh baby!" he sighed as he stepped closer. "I have never reneged on a promise yet!"

He reached out and pulled her into his arms, and his mouth fastened on to hers with a hungry almost savage kiss.

His hand went to the back of her head, and gripped some of her hair, so that he could hold her steady, as his tongue began to invade her mouth.

He moved to her throat, licking along the tender skin, and causing her to squeal in shock when he nibbled her ear!

He moved down again to her shoulder, brushing away her bra strap, and then continuing without pause, kissing, tasting, he tugged at the lace fabric and her breast popped out, and he cupped her soft flesh, finding that hard nub with his thumb.

As his hand brushed across her nipple, Shelly's knees suddenly buckled, and she would have dropped had his strong arm not wrapped quickly around her waist to pull her against him.

"You like it when I do that?" he growled as he rubbed across again.

Shelly's head dropped back, and her hair hung down her back tickling his arm.

She closed her eyes and shuddered. "Yes... ooooh yes!"

As she fell back further Dean went with her, but he swerved a little so that they missed the bed and slithered down to the floor.

"Not enough room," he grumbled as he began to tug at his clothes.

"Hmm," Shelly agreed. She gave her soft fluffy quilt a pull and it fell across them.

Dean finished undressing as Shelly pulled the quilt under them to give extra cushioning and then Dean began to kiss her...

"I shall taste every millimetre of you before we finish here," he promised her with a wickedly sexy grin.

* *

He leaned over her, and kissed her gently on the lips. "Hi there," he smiled down into her eyes.

"Hi there yourself," Shelly murmured huskily as she stretched and smothered a little yawn. "What time is it?"

"It's... just after eleven o'clock."

"Eleven!"

They had been up here for hours, and her slightly stiff limbs, and general throbs and burns of muscles and flesh, told of how most of that time had been spent doing things that her body was just not accustomed to doing.

It seemed that Dean was almost insatiable, and it was not always necessary for him to achieve a climax - just as long as someone did. And it seemed that he really enjoyed sending her over the edge, into mind-blowing orgasms, since he had done it - more times than she could keep track of.

His slight kiss turned into something deeper, and as Shelly wrapped her arms around his neck, some of her mum's words of wisdom came to her mind.

"Have an affair - have a fling!" Her mum had advised. "Have fun with no thought of commitments and life changes."

She had thought maybe Dean would fit the bill... but she hadn't quite realised just how much he would fit the bill.

*

She stood watching the kettle boil with a dreamy sort of smile on her face, which turned into a look of joy when a pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped themselves around her waist, and she found herself pulled back against the hard length of Dean, who began to nuzzle at her neck.

She gave a soft gasp and a delicious little shiver, which merely encouraged him to nuzzle deeper.

"I woke up and you were gone," he grumbled huskily.

"I needed sustenance," she sighed as she closed her eyes, and enjoyed the feel of his hands caressing her skin.

"If that is your excuse then I shall have to accept it... for now," he murmured against her neck and his hand came up to cup her breast.

The kettle switched off and with another sigh - this time of regret, she pulled away from him.

"Would you like some coffee... and some breakfast?" She asked in her best hostess voice.

Dean laughed softly and ran his fingers through his untidy hair. "That would be most welcome - thank you."

They sat across from each other at her mum's kitchen table and Shelly kept her eyes on her plate as she munched on her toast.

It wasn't that she was normally shy, but the way that Dean kept on looking at her... well she just could not keep the colour from her cheeks.

Dean was fascinated by this woman - who could be so... adventurous in the bedroom and yet so demure here in the kitchen.

He was excited by just thinking of some of the things they had done together and aroused by her show of sweet - almost shyness this morning whenever he tried to capture her gaze.

He was enthralled by her sense of fun and family, and when he remembered her obviously protective love of her parent, it was almost enough to make him want to - well spend the rest of his life with her. To get down on one knee and beg her to be his... his forever... his wife.

"What do you do for a job?" he asked suddenly as he tried to keep his feet on the ground, and stop racing ahead of himself - and her!

Shelly looked at him in surprise. "I... I am a qualified bookkeeper, but at the moment I am working for an accountancy firm, until I can get my accountancy accreditation as well."

So, she was clever as well!

Dean could not quite believe just how perfect Shelly was - she was so perfect that he was beginning to feel intimidated by her!

"What will you do when you get the accreditation?" he asked even though he had already guessed her answer.

She smiled a little self-consciously. "I hope to start up on my own," she said simply.

He nodded his approval and understanding and her stilted smiled relaxed into a genuine one.

Dean looked down in his coffee to hide his frown - why had she been so nervous about voicing her ambitions?

"What do you do?" she asked. "I mean I know that you work with Brian at that courier's place... but what do you do there?"

"Well, it's a haulage firm actually, we import and transport goods all over the country, whereas a courier is a little more localized," he explained at her slightly puzzled frown.

"Yes," she nodded in agreement, "I seem to remember Brian saying something about that when he first got the job there."

She looked at him again, obviously waiting for him to continue, and for some reason Dean found that he did not want to tell her right now - that he was the boss of her cousin.

He gave a little sigh of relief when her mobile began to ring, and she turned away to answer the call.

"Hello? Mum!" she said in a high, excited tone.

She stood up and walked into the living room as she began asking her parent a hundred and one questions... how was the journey, had they reached their destination - how was Pete behaving - was he taking good care of her mother?

Dean chuckled as he scooped up plates and cups and quickly and efficiently set the kitchen to rights.

He put their clean cups in front of the kettle and then went soft footed up the stairs to wash and dress as best he could.

He walked quickly back down the stairs and couldn't stop the grin as he heard Shelly still chatting animatedly to her parent.

He strolled into her living room and she looked at him in surprise at his appearance, she frowned and turned away even as she continued chatting on her phone, and Dean was pleased to see her look of disappointment.

"Well, mum," she said suddenly. "I'm glad that you made it safely, and are enjoying yourself... no you're not keeping me at all mum, but... yes, you're right of course, we have lots of time to talk... okay mum," she sighed a little forlornly. "I'll call you later maybe... okay your take care too... see you... love you too - and uncle Pete... bye."

She switched off her phone and he saw her tense her shoulders, before turning to look at him.

"Sorry," he said huskily. "But I remembered while you were on your phone, that I made a promise to run an errand this afternoon."

"And time is rather running on," she nodded as she glanced at the clock on the wall.

He stepped closer to her. "I wish now that I had said no... But I didn't know then that my weekend was going to turn into something so - truly wonderful."

She laughed softly at his husky words and then stepped closer. "I am glad that you feel that way about it, because I feel that way too."

She reached up onto her toes, and grabbed the front of his shirt to balance herself, and Dean sucked in a breath, as he waited for her to conclude her intent.

It was several minutes later before she stepped back and looked at him from smouldering eyes, and Dean couldn't help but to lick his lips appreciatively as he fought to regain his composure.

"When can I see you again?" he grumbled huskily.

"Well now... I am busy tomorrow, but what about... Tuesday evening?"

He groaned, as he mentally reviewed his schedule and remembered his appointments pending. "I'm afraid that I am booked up this week, am away from Tuesday to Thursday."

Shelly looked as disappointed as he felt.

"Perhaps we should wait until next Saturday then?" she asked doubtfully.

He was seriously tempted to say; "I will cancel any and all commitments and be back here in the morning and I won't leave again until you throw me out!" but he knew that she had commitments too, and he did not want her to have to be the sensible one.

"I guess Saturday it is then," he sighed. "I shall barely be able to think straight, but I am certain that I shall enjoy the anticipation of our next meeting."

He frowned suddenly. "We haven't even exchanged phone numbers!"

"Well, I am sure we can easily remedy that!" Shelly grinned. "Just give me two seconds..."

Whilst Shelly turned to pick up her mobile, Dean keyed her name into his phone.

She reeled her number off and he sent her a smiley face text so that she could quickly add him to her contacts.

"There now," he sighed with satisfaction. "I have you now my lovely - and there is no escaping me!"

She laughed as he had meant her too, and he could not help himself as he caught her up and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"I love to see you smile and laugh," he murmured. "Your whole face lights up - you are so lovely, Shelly."

She sighed. "I almost regret what you said to me yesterday," she said softly, and he looked at her blankly with a growing feeling of concern. He did not want her to regret anything about him - not ever.

"What?" he demanded anxiously.

She smiled. "That you have never reneged on a promise!"

Chapter Eight

Dean was still grinning as he climbed into his car a few minutes later. He whistled to himself as he pulled away and put his full attention on the road in front of him - well almost his full attention.

He would not be able to see Shelly again for a while now, but...

He laughed softy as his imagination filled in the details of his next assignation with this beautiful woman!

*

And Shelly was no more successful with keeping the grin off her face.

She made herself busy by going around her mum's spotless house, hoovering and dusting, and polishing.

She was just considering cleaning the already clean windows when her phone rang again.

"Hello?" Her face lit up and she turned her back on the windows. "Hi Kelly, how's it going?"

"Oh, I am just trying to make up a couple of lists for our Christmas," Kelly's voice sounded cheerfully, business-like down her ear.

"It's a little early yet Kel'?" Shelly protested.

"Not so very early," Kelly insisted. "I mean we both work full time, and have busy lives, so if we plan it properly, we can slot it into our normal routines and shopping and things."

"Yes, Mum left a pile of cards on the side to be done closer to December, but it made it feel like Christmas was looming even though I know it isn't quite yet... okay let's start to make a few plans even if it's just to make you happy."

Shelly sank down onto the sofa and curled her legs under her, even as she pulled a notebook and pen off the side table.

"I can sort out some crackers," she murmured as she scribbled. "And some wine and the veg..."

"And I will get the turkey and trimmings and something for desert - a Christmas pudding..." Kelly said down the phone. "And some brandy... and whiskey maybe... We'll have to see what the fellers prefer - for nightcaps and so on... I have some decorations... but I will need to sort out a new Christmas tree - probably an artificial one for this year..."

They continued to confer with each of them adding items to their lists, until neither of them could think of anything else to add.

"So how did your drive home go?" Kelly suddenly asked and Shelly could hear her smile down the phone.

"Well I got here - obviously!" She sniffed evasively.

"And did he... pop in for a coffee?" Kelly pushed with a laugh.

"No, actually he wanted to get home and shave and freshen up."

"... Oh."

Shelly grinned at the blatant disappointment in her cousin's tone. "But he did come back later in the afternoon," she finally conceded with a laugh of her own.

"Oh really?" Once again Shelly could clearly see Kelly sitting up with interest, and her tone had warmed to an almost purr.

"Yes... he came around again yesterday afternoon... but he had to leave again, about an hour ago."

"OH Really!"

Shelly giggled and then she gave an emotional sigh. "Oh Kel', he was... wonderful!"

"But do you think that you might be rushing into something?" Kelly said hesitantly after a moment of silence.

Shelly pouted and her lovely eyes narrowed into a scowl.

"We had a fun time together," she said defensively. "It was nothing more than a little harmless sex - between two consenting adults... two free agents."

"Is he though?" Kelly said a little warily. "I mean we only met the guy... well less than a couple of days ago really!"

Shelley's frown deepened with a moment of concern, but then she sighed and smiled.

"He is a friend of Brian's for one thing," she said lightly. "And although I don't see myself as an expert in human nature... or more particularly men's character... well to tell you the truth Kelly, I think that Dean is one of the good guys."

There was a moment of silence again, and then Kelly's warm tone reassured and rested Shelly's brief doubts for good.

"I agree," Kelly said simply.

As Kelly said goodbye and then switched off her phone she sat back with a pensive sigh.