A Fine Donation

Story Info
Donating to the local bank.
1k words
4.56
4.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time I donated blood, the nurse missed my vein.

Let's just say, things got messy quickly and not in a nice way. She was sincerely apologetic and urged me to return in a few days to try again. She had kind eyes, and a cheeky smile. I would be booking another appointment just to see her again..

Scrolling times for the afternoon on my phone:

"CONFIRMED!"

The text message screams back at me.

I make my way to the donation center.

A little apprehensive, because although I'm heavily tattooed, I still don't love a needle - and last time, the missed vein caused some issues!

Sitting here patiently waiting for my name to be called. Nurses walk past me, humming. This place makes me happy. The music is always up beat. The smell of antiseptic fills the air. Lazing back on the couches I find myself watching her carefully. The same nurse I saw only a few days prior. A black bow in her hair and a small gold chain around her neck.

She has those deep eyes that smile.

The way she interacts with others makes my heart throb. How gentle and kind, yet with a sense of dominance. I think to myself; "She's so kind here; what's she like after hours?"

Surely her outlet after hours is way more dramatic than most other professions. In my mind I see her taking control of any situation. Holding that safety of being a Nurse over someones head, just to create that illusion of care, before aggressively strapping you to a bed and fucking you so hard you're screaming for more and sore for days.

I shake my thoughts and come back to reality.

I can hear her asking the usual questions to others, before moving over to me.

She calls my name. "Rebecca?" I spring out of the chair in the waiting room and move over to the room she has directed me to. She introduces herself.

"Hey Rebecca, I'm Chloe and I'll be your nurse this afternoon... Actually, I remember you from the other day! Hopefully today I can find what I'm looking for.." she says with a cheeky smile.

We rush the formalities and get to the blood pressure test. The way she moves my sleeve up sends shivers. She's delicate, however precise.

She mentions my blood pressure is a little higher than usual. I joke that it maybe it was the way she touched me, excited me.

She giggles shyly.

The arm band is pulled off and she asks me to move over to the donation chairs. She pushes one of the blood machines over next to me and asks me to take a seat. It's a big comfy chair that let's me lay back and look over the rest of the clinic.

The needle and tape are organized and she assures me it will only pinch for a second. Blood runs through the tiny tube and into the machine.

She connects the cords and tubes and reminds me to relax.

Taking a big breath in, I settle into the reclining chair for the next few minutes.

Chloe moves off to tend to the other donors, bringing them snacks and adjusting their chairs.

Shortly after she has done the rounds, I watch her float back over to me.

Brushing up against my thighs with her hand, she asks me if I'd like a drink.

'Water, please."

I mumble, still feeling her hand on my thigh. She nods and walks off.

I'm tingling at the thought of her.

I need her hands against my throat.

I need her on top of me grinding her delicious body over mine.

I'm usually a dominant woman, however, some reason, this "Chloe" has got me intrigued. I need her back in front of me. Doing a little strip tease. Showing her body off to me.

I don't know if it's the sudden blood loss to the donation machine, but she's got my head in a spin!!

She asks if I'm warm enough, and whether I need a blanket or heat bag. I ask her for a blanket. She pulls a blanket from small box and lays it over me.

I'm reclined and comfortable near the end of the clinic, no other people are visible. She rests her hand on my upper thigh, gently asking if there is anything else she could do to make this a better experience.

Her eyes now wide, she says to me; "I've watched you check me out this entire time. I've seen you looking at me every single time I've looked over to you. Now, I've asked you, what can I do, to make this a better experience..?"

I slide down in the seat and allow her hand to brush over my cunt.

"Good." She whispers.

Through my jeans, feeling her fingers I nearly moan audibly. At this moment she knows what I am doing and her shift in demeanor changes.

I take a deep breath and look up at her and ask, "Please?"

She knows exactly what she is doing and exactly what I need.

She moves the blanket so her hand is no longer visible and unbuttons my jeans.

She's standing there, hand in my jeans, in the middle of the day.

Fuck. My head is racing!

She reaches further into my underwear tracing her fingers over my aching wet slit.

"You need to be quick and quiet." She whispers.

Her fingers run over my clit with a little bit of pressure. Ugh. She feels so good.

I tilt my head back and close my eyes. Her fingers press deep into me. I feel her curved up into my body pulling at me. It's so difficult to not moan. My breathing becomes heavy. I can see her smiling through her eyes at me. She rubs me hard. The way she knows to control me is such a fucking turn on. I'm saturated.

She whispers softly in my ear:

'Come for me!'

My body is tense. I'm tight. My calves are clenching. I'm so close. Holding my breath I let out the tiniest moan and gush of air before she puts her hand over my mouth and I have the most intense orgasm.

"FUUUUUCK!!!!" I scream internally.

She slowly pulls her hand from my pants and moves her fingers to her mouth. Sucking on her fingers, so passionately watching my reaction.

"Mmmm, that's exactly what I wanted" she says.

I have no words. She's incredible.

Slumped back in my chair.

She softly murmurs in my ear... "Thank you for your donation"