A First Spanking

Story Info
A First Spanking.
924 words
4.27
9.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started as a joke. They were out having a drink when she said something about not making it to the grocery store that day. "How am I supposed to shower in the morning? You know I needed body wash and shampoo." were the first words out of his mouth. She shrugged and gave him that smile that always made him forget whatever they were talking about. Sometimes when she shrugged a lock of her ginger hair would fall forward and dangle on the side of her face. Combine that with her coy smile when she was trying to get out of something and he was almost knocked to his knees. She knew the effect it had on him. They both knew she had just done it. He decided very quickly to tease her a little bit.

"Seems to me you are starting to forget your wifely duties. I should take you over my knee for that."

"Forget my wifely... Over your knee! You wouldn't dare." She was so flustered she actually reached up and tucked her hair back into place. He showed her the palm of his hand and made a spanking motion. His sudden wicked grin told her he was teasing.

They had a nice time the rest of the night. They had a couple more drinks and danced a few times to the cover band that was playing that night. Both of them had something on their minds though. While they were dancing all he could see in his head was his wife bent over his knee. He could see her with her dress pushed up and her underwear pulled down while her cheeks quivered from his spanking. And she was pondering what it would be like. Could she actually submit to something like that? She liked it when he smacked her when he was pumping her from behind. Could she really be contemplating getting a spanking? Little did she know that the hard cock pressing into her stomach wasn't just from slow dancing.

He was sitting on the couch at home watching sports news as she was heading in to the bathroom to get ready for bed. As she passed him he reached out and grabbed her hand the way he did sometimes. She started to sink down into his lap expecting his playful kiss. Instead she found herself spun around and tossed over his knee. She was angled with her feet on the floor, her head and chest on the couch.

"What are you doing?" She gasped.

"I think I've decided to give you that spanking after all."

She started to protest and squirm as he threw one arm over her back to keep her down. All he could see were her stockinged legs and the shape of her ass under the silky fabric of her flowered dress. He was rubbing her all over. Around and around her ass. Up and down her legs. Her protests started dying out when she could feel his hardness practically lifting her off the couch.

She could hear him gasp as he took the hem of her dress and pulled it up over that perfect round ass. It really was perfect to him. He snuck pats and touches all the time. Any time he thought no one was looking. She could feel his fingers hook under the band of her hose and underwear at the same time. Could feel him tugging trying to pull them down. She could feel him tremble as she lifted her hips slightly to allow him to pull them down easily. "You really are perfect." he breathed as he was caressing her naked skin.

The first smack took her completely by surprise. She couldn't help but let out a little yelp. She braced herself for another smack. He waited though. Waited until he saw her muscles relax and she wasn't tensed. She moaned and wiggled when he hit her this time. That moan. That moan made him think of her pussy. Suddenly he had to run his hand between her legs. His body involuntarily shook when he felt how slick and wet she was. That electric shock of feeling how wet she got for him never ever failed to super charge his complete need for her body.

He was so excited now he grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her back to try and add to her rising passion. That always excited her. In the throes of passion she liked her arms pinned over her head or held behind her. The moan that escaped her lips, the way her body reacted let him know she was responding.

He started really spanking her now. He would hit her ass ten or twelve times in a row switching from cheek to cheek. He would stop to smooth his hand over her reddening skin. Soothing away some of the pain. When he would start to bring his hand down again he would see her tense in anticipation. He would always stop and wait for her to relax and then surprise her again.

At last he asked her, "You'll never forget to go to the store again, will you?" She could tell he was playing now, but she meekly said "No."

"Well then get up now and pull your underwear up."

She did as she was told but then grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom. They spent most of the rest of the night rolling around the bed fucking each other as if it were the first time.