A First Spring Break Full of Firsts

Story Info
A man recalls his first spring break.
10.3k words
4.6
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ovenguy
ovenguy
28 Followers

My name is Aaron and in 1962 I was born in southwest Tennessee in. I was the middle kid, with two older brothers and two younger sisters. My parents were married right out of high school and stayed married until my father died. Mom never missed church and dad seldom went. But he made sure us kids went with our mother every Sunday.

My youth wasn't without drama. Drama that until I was older, I didn't understand. Every once in a while, my mom would throw dad out of the house and he'd be gone a week or two. And every time it happened, my aunt Tootie would come over after a few days and her and mom would go sit on the back porch and talk. I was pretty young the first few times it happened so they must have thought that with some euphemisms they could speak around me without betraying the substance of the discussion. And they were right, except that though I didn't understand their language, I didn't forget what they said. And the gist was like this:

Tootie, "Listen Jo, all this kind of stuff happened when you two were dating. Hell, I doubt you'd have kept dating him if it weren't for his reputation. Roger is a man and any man who gets offered no-strings entertainment is gonna take it. Daddy warned you."

Mom, "well, his reputation is well earned, but he's got to keep his reputation in his Wranglers. He's going to learn that his supper is served at home and stop eating out at every cheap diner that flings the door open."

And I even recall my aunt once telling mom that she had changed the diaper of every one of mom’s boys and that their wives were going to face the same problem.

But the separation never lasted more than a week or two and then dad would come home and every morning for a week after mom would be cooking breakfast with a big smile on her face, humming to beat the band.

My dad ran a service station and I used to stop in for a soda after school when the weather was warm. One spring Mrs. Davis from down the street was at the garage every day for a week. Dad said something was wrong with her gearbox. But all I know is that late in the week Mr. Davis came to the house with a baseball bat threatening my dad if he couldn't keep his horse cock to himself. At the time this was just confusing to me. We didn't own a horse or a chicken or anything like that. Mr. Stedman from next door was the police and he broke it up. And dad was gone for another two weeks.

As for me, I turned eighteen right after the start of my senior year of high school. By this time, I was about 5'10", a hundred and sixty five pounds and a typical lean teenager. I was never into sports, preferring to work around cars and stuff in my spare time. I never had any success with girls, mainly because I was too shy. My aunts always used to tease me about how I was going to be a lady-killer like my daddy and I was so embarrassed that I never really tried to approach any girls. I had lots of girl friends, but no girlfriends.

I'd been working part time at a machine shop since I was 15 and had bought a used Toyota Corolla GT. And my senior year when spring break arrived, I was ready to drive to Florida and party. I'd never drank more than a couple of beers at a time and that was at work when the boss would open the fridge at quitting time and let us all have one or two. But that year my buddy Barry, who also worked at the machine shop, and I were going to and cut loose. I'd heard all the wild stories about spring break from my brothers and thought that maybe, I'd finally get laid. Barry and I were the same age. He was a lot taller, probably about six-one. His mother and mine were neighbors growing up and we'd been friends our whole life.

The night before we left, dad said, "you be sure and stay close to the beach. I don't want you driving and hurting yourself or someone else. I trust you to act right."

We got together early and had a sober ride to our lodgings in Panama City Beach, arriving Friday afternoon around one o'clock. My mom had some family in the area and she got us the suite with two bedrooms and a small kitchen that we used to rent when we would take family vacation there. We went straight to the beach, carrying our cooler and some towels, a frisbee and some chips and such. We found a place on the beach and rolled out our towels and jumped into the Gulf. There were attractive girls everywhere and friendly, too. We chatted up some and made vague plans to see each other around. About three o'clock a couple of very attractive girls set up their spot on the beach next to us. Their names were Ronda and Sandy and they were freshmen at a college in Maryland. Ronda was really beautiful with black hair, green eyes and a tiny waist that accentuated her round butt and very adequate cleavage. They had already been in Florida a couple of days, having arrived on Wednesday, and were tanned and gorgeous. Barry and Sandy hit it off so we spent the rest of the day drinking and swimming, flirting and teasing, and by ten we were back at our place making out.

Though I'd made out before and had been to "third base" a few times I was still a virgin. A condition that I was eager to change. Ronda and I were laying on the bed making out. I was wearing a tee shirt and cutoffs and she was wearing a bikini top and cutoffs over her bikini bottom. We were both buzzing pretty good and her top came off in short order. She had great b-cup breasts with quarter sized nipples and super sexy tan lines. I sucked and played with her breasts and kissed her while she rubbed my crotch.

"Let's do it now," she said and stood up sliding off her cutoffs and bikini bottom. I was nervous, but I stripped eagerly in the dimly lit room. She slid up to the pillows at the top of the bed and opened her legs as I kissed her breasts and stomach. I was horny as hell. She was so attractive by the light of the clock and the parking lot lights coming through the window. I moved up between her legs, thinking about how I was finally going to get laid. We kissed passionately and I aimed my head at her soaking wet vagina. I pushed to enter her, unsuccessfully, for a few seconds and began to panic, terrified that in my inexperience I was doing something profoundly stupid.

"What are you trying to do Aaron? Damn, what IS that??" She then reached down and felt my penis for the first time, out of my shorts. "What in the world??" She pushed me onto my back and saw it for the first time. "Oh My God, Aaron!! You're fucking huge!! Why didn't you tell me. I don't know if we can really do this."

"Is it really big? I never thought about it. Is it going to be ok? I mean, can we still do it?" Like I said, I was never into sports so never had the locker room experience. The only dicks I'd seen were my brothers, which were about the same as me. And I'd never seen them erect. Of course, subsequently I've taken stock and I'm about eight and a quarter long and a little over seven and a half inches around, with a head like a large egg. But at that time I had no idea how those measurements compared. But Ronda sure did.

"Look," she said, "put your fingers in, gently for a while and let's see if I can get ready a little bit, ok? Then we'll try again." She looked me in the eye and reclined onto the pillows and we started making out again and her kisses became really wild. I inserted a couple of fingers into her dripping pussy as we French kissed. She stroked me, holding as much as her tiny hands could get. "Oh Aaron, your dick is so nice and big, I want to feel it.... I've never had a big one before," she said over and over, close to my ear. The beer on her breath and the smell of tanning lotion were like a narcotic. I'd never been so excited. In spite of my most strenuous efforts, I began cumming in her hand. When she understood what was happening, she started stroking faster and sticking her tongue deeper in my mouth.

"Oh, Ronda, oh ahhh...."

"Don't stop Aaron, it's ok," she assured me between kisses while I furiously fingered her soft, wet, hairy pussy. Afterward we continued kissing and I never went completely soft before my erection returned as hard as before. I continued fingering her until, I guess, she realized that I was going to maintain my erection. "Get on top." She spread her legs obscenely wide and I rolled on to her. Positioning myself above her in a push-up position, she held my erection, rubbing the head alternately in circles and up and down between her vaginal lips, finally pulling it toward her. She had been, up to this point, pretty vocal. That is, talking and encouraging me and cooing when something felt good (like when I discovered her clitoris!!). But now, she went all radio silent on me. She pushed her mouth so hard onto mine that I feared breaking teeth. Her warm wetness enveloped my dick head and she flinched and pulled ever so slightly away. I stopped pushing, waiting for a signal. She began rocking her hips just slightly and as I would push in a little at a time her dry, outer vagina would act like a brake. She would withdraw her hips just a bit and then do a short little back and forth thing to bring some wetness to her entrance and around my dick. Then she would rock her hips again, inching me in a little at a time. She did this for about five minutes or so and finally, I was balls deep.

Now I didn't know a tight pussy from a bag of bagels at this time, but I knew that nothing had prepared me for the hairy vice that my dick was wrapped in. Still, she was mute. Except for her grunts with every stroke, I wouldn't have known that she was awake. She lay perfectly still and after about two or three minutes of me punching the bottom of her pussy she began making a weird, cat-like sound and her hips began convulsing wildly. "Oh Aaron, fuckitbabyfuckitbabyoooohfuckohshitfuck.." Then she began kissing me again, wildly and breathlessly. Her breasts were drenched with perspiration. Then I had my first ever orgasm inside a pussy. I began stroking almost my full length, occasionally slipping out completely and quickly sliding back in, eliciting embarrassing (to her, that is) farts from her pussy and shooting semen all over the place; in her, on her, on the sheets, everywhere. It was the greatest feeling that I'd ever had. I thought I was in love. We continued kissing for another ten minutes and fell asleep. She woke after a half hour and said that her dad was supposed to call her hotel room and check on her so she had to hurry back. She dressed quickly, kissed me and told me that she would see me in the morning.

I hadn't drunk enough to have a hangover the next morning and got up as soon as I saw daylight. I smiled to myself about having finally lost my cherry, replaying the event in my head as I made the bed and slipped on some clean shorts. Quietly, I grabbed a soda from the fridge and went to the living room and sat down. Barry was still sleeping and Sandy had left with Ronda. Just as I was about to turn on the tv, there was a knock at the door. I jumped up quickly so a repeat wouldn't wake Barry. I doubted that Ronda would be coming to see me so early but hoped I was wrong. When I opened the door, I was met by the early morning humidity, the sea salt smell and a pretty, very short (less than five foot), blonde girl wearing a green tank top and matching terrycloth short shorts and carrying a tiny sling bag. The tops of her boobs were glorious and she was braless. She was in one of the groups of girls that Barry and I had spoken with briefly the previous afternoon.

"Hi, I'm Darla, aren't you Aaron?"

"Yeah, I'm Aaron," I said extending my hand. "I remember you from yesterday. Can I help you? If you're looking for Ronda, she left last night."

"Yeah, I know, me and another girl go to school with her and Sandy and we're sharing a room in the same hotel, right down the hall."

"Oh, that's cool. I'm here with my buddy Barry, we're from Tennessee. Wanna come in?"

"I know, Ronda told me about you," she said crossing the threshold. "I've got a boyfriend, but he couldn't come with us. You wanna make out?"

"Uhh, does Ronda know you're here?"

"Noooo, we're not really good friends or anything, we just know each other. What about it, can we make out?"

Now, guaranteed, I'm in totally uncharted waters here. I just met Ronda and just had sex for the first time in my life. I've never been approached cold like this and I have no idea why this is happening or what I should do. I really liked Ronda and was pretty sure that we were going to get together today, though no definite plans were made before her hasty departure of the previous evening. And standing in front of me was the kind of girl that, back home, I'd be too intimidated to approach, and she's coming onto me.

"Um sure, I guess, come on in and have a seat. You want something to drink?" I said, motioning towards the couch. At this point, I was thinking that "making out" meant "making out," and I didn't want to run her off if the potential for more existed. Ronda ceased to exist, at least for the moment.

"Can't we, ummm, go to your room, you know, for privacy?"

"Sure, if you want to...go on in, I'll be there in a minute, ok?"

"Sure, hurry," she said, smiling.

I opened the door to Barry's room. "Hey, Barry.....BARRY!" I said, in one of those ridiculous shouting whispers.

"Huh?" I heard him yawning. "What, what's up?"

"I don't know exactly, but there's one of those girls we were talking to yesterday wanted to come in so she's in my room.... don't bother us, okay?"

"Did Ronda come back already?"

"No, it's that tiny blonde, Darla," I said. "She was with that group of chicks from Greenville that go to school with her and Sandy."

"What's she want?"

"I'll let you know. Hahahaha," I said, closing the door.

I went back to my room and shut the door. Though there were very dark curtains a good bit of light managed to brighten the room a bit and Darla was already under the covers, nude. Her outfit was folded on the chair.

"Aaron, grab my bag from the dresser and get out a rubber, please."

Needless to say, I was dumbstruck. I'd never used a rubber, never even held one.

"Uh, okay." I found the purse in the dim light and pulled out a package of three rubbers and tore one off and opened it. I was getting erect, her smell in the air.

"Come here Aaron and kiss me." I stripped and got on the bed with her and got under the covers, laying the rubber on the nightstand. Now I had another new experience; sore lips. Rhoda and I had kissed so much that as soon as I began kissing Darla, my lips hurt. But I wasn't deterred. We made out for about fifteen minutes and I was as hard as steel. I found her clit and was playing with it and she was moaning and bucking. She smelled great and in addition to a beautiful face, she had the prettiest breast I could imagine. I sucked them like there was no tomorrow. She had a perfect tummy and a big, blonde bush. "Put it in, but put on the rubber first, okay?"

"Sure, ok." I rolled over on my back and fumbled with the rubber, trying to fit it over my dick. "Uh, I can't get it on...."

"I'll help," she said, and curled herself toward my crotch and took the rubber from me. "Oh WOW, Aaron, it IS awesome! Let's try to get this on you." She placed it on my head and tried to roll it down but she tore it. "Damn it." She quickly got up and grabbed another. She hopped on the bed and began to try again. This time she succeeded but the result was damned uncomfortable. "No pain, no gain," I thought.

Now I positioned myself as I had with Ronda and Darla aimed me toward her sopping pussy. As tiny as she was, I was skeptical about how this was going to work. My concerns were unfounded. Between the lubricated rubber and her soaking pussy I entered in one stroke.

"Ooooheeee Aaron, fuuuuck, I've never felt anything so good. It really hurts but it's incredible. My boyfriend isn't half as big."

I was able to control myself and after a few minutes Darla pushed me off, rolled over and put her ass up in the air. Another first for me and I couldn't believe how beautiful a woman could look in this position. I lined up behind her and entered and there was more resistance like this. And I could really hammer. And I did. She was moaning and biting the pillow, she was squeezing her breasts. I couldn't believe how sexy it was. "Put your finger in my butt, Aaron. Lick your finger and put it in my butt. Hurry!"

Now this was not something I expected, but I wasn't about to argue. I coated my right index finger with saliva and rubbed it around her anus. I could tell it still wasn't wet enough so I dribbled just a little spittle on her. Then I pushed my finger in, up to the second knuckle. She began to orgasm immediately.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oooooooohhhh. Don't stooooooooop! Oh oh oh oh, push, HARDER AARON, HARDER!"

That was all I could take and I began to cum. Now I was really hammering her, my finger still in her ass, and my balls exploding, all the while she was encouraging me to keep thrusting. After a minute or so, I was spent. I withdrew and fell onto my back.

"Are you done already?" she asked.

"I don't know, what about you?"

"Let's try again, ok?" she said and pulled the rubber off my still turgid penis. Using the sheet, she wiped off my dick and began trying to suck it. "You're really too big for that, Aaron. I have another idea." With that, she again wiped my dick and squeezed it hard while wiping it, almost painfully. "Let me get all your stuff out of it.." she said, almost clinically. Then she straddled me and began to try to insert my semi-erect penis, sans rubber, into her hot pussy, her gorgeous breasts hanging in my face. She squeezed it hard, to get some artificial stiffness into it. She managed to get the head back inside but I kept folding over. She squeezed it again and began to squat up and down until I began to get hard again, which didn't take too long. "Let me know when you feel like you're gonna go and I'll get off of you, ok?"

"Uh huh," I grunted. Because she was so short, I had to prop my head up on all the pillows in order for my mouth to reach her beautiful titties. After a few minutes she quit squatting and had me buried to the hilt. Then she began just sliding back and forth. It felt like she was going to shear my dick off. This continued for about twenty minutes, with her having multiple, small orgasms every couple of minutes. Soon my crotch was a mess of frothing white foam. Then she rolled off and lay on the bed, arms outstretched, her gorgeous body glistening with sweat. I roller toward her.

"No Aaron, no way... no more. Damn, if your dick was any thicker, I wouldn't let you near me." She moved down and began to suck the little of the head that she could fit in her mouth while masturbating me with one hand and cupping my balls in the other. When I began to groan she pulled back and vigorously stroked me until I came on my stomach. "Whew, baby, you're something else... wanna take a shower now?"

Another first, showering with a beautiful woman. When we got out, she toweled off and put back on her sexy outfit. "I'm going with my girlfriends to eat a late breakfast at that crab place by the Holiday Inn. I hope I'll see you later, ok?" And she kissed me deeply and left.

I heard her say hello-goodbye to Barry and she left. I put on my shorts and went to the living room.

"Damn, dude, that chick was HOT! How did that happen?" Barry asked, genuinely puzzled.

"Damn if I know. She knocked on the door and asked me if I wanted to make out, so what was I going to say?"

"Hmmm," he said, "I wonder if there's some kind of a catfight going on with her and Ronda?"

Without interjecting how my apparent endowment might have influenced the situation, I said that that was a possibility. And at the time it did seem to be another way to explain things.

Anyway, I told him that I was going to get dressed and drive over to Springfield to see my cousins and that I'd be back in a few hours. I put on some jeans and a polo and drove over to their place, ate some lunch, took some pictures and headed back.

ovenguy
ovenguy
28 Followers