A First Time For Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your moans got louder as the excitement increased, as did your pleas for the viewers of "don't stop", "keep going", "I'm almost there", and "make me cum". You sat up a bit and took hold of the dildo laying beside you and ran the head of it up and down your slit, lubricating it with the juices that were leaking out of you. When you started fucking yourself with the dildo I focused there waiting for the glorious event to happen. "Don't stop, I'm so fucking close." More buzzing, more groaning. Faster and faster the dildo wrecked your pussy. You pulled the dildo out and started crushing your clit with your fingers and I moved the camera to get a close up. And then you stopped and your hips arched and you squirted. Right at the camera, just like I had planned.

After a few minutes of cooldown you were talking to the viewers repeatedly telling them that there was "no fucking way" that you were telling them who was holding the camera. I whispered a suggestion to you that you say that it was the same person who moved the camera in your first orgasm video and that you never told anyone who that was either. I even asked you in the open chat who it was, just to maintain my cover. You asked the room to give you a few minutes to clean up and disconnected from the chat. I came over and gave you a searing passionate kiss which you returned and then you smacked my arm and said I might have damaged the camera getting it covered in pussy juice. I grabbed a towel and helped clean up the floor while you wiped yourself down with another one. I went back to my earlier spot and you reconnected and spent another hour with the channel before excusing yourself for the rest of the day, saying you were taking some time for yourself. You said your goodbyes and turned off the camera. I came back over and sat next to you on the bed, put a hand gently on your thigh, leaned close and softly said, "You are fucking awesome, babe" before softly kissing you.

It was getting to be dinner time and I asked if you had any recommendations on where to eat. You told me of a favorite restaurant where the staff respected your desire to keep your identity hidden and we could talk without much disturbance. I asked if you trusted me, and you replied that you already told me that you did and I was silly to keep asking you. I asked if you would wear the buzzer inside you while we went to dinner and if I could get the control program on my cell phone. Your eyes lit up, then you pursed your lips in an exaggerated "I'm thinking" look. You gave a few "hmmm" sounds, then agreed. You asked me about dressing up for you, and I said the jeans and hoodie would be perfect as long as you could comfortably wear the buzzer since I knew the jeans looked like they had been painted on. You kept the hoodie but paired it with some workout pants that hugged your curves spectacularly well, and we walked hand in hand to your car. You took me to a restaurant that looked very run down, but I knew if you liked it then it must be special.

As a fitness instructor I knew you were careful of your diet, so I wondered what you would suggest for me, but I need not have worried. You decided that I should have the full Bandeja Paisa experience as it was the best way to learn about Colombian food. We sat next to each other at a square table towards the back of the restaurant and I held your hand as we waited for our food and talked about the experience in the broadcast. I pulled out my cell phone and turned on the buzzer to a low setting, a constant soft vibration that caused you to visibly relax. You told me that it was one of the best broadcasts you had ever had. I knew that there were plenty of days where you had private shows that were close to an hour so I felt great pride in being able to give you that experience. It was nice to be able to fulfill a fantasy for both of us.

The food was amazing. So much of it and so many different things in one meal. I had heard of this as I had done some internet research on Colombian food, but even knowing what the dish was I was not prepared for how incredible it tasted. As we ate I managed to raise the intensity of the buzzer, giving it spikes in power and bringing it back down, just like what would happen in the room. The first time I did it you dropped your fork onto the plate, which got me to laugh. After the first time you began to anticipate it, even look forward to it, and whenever I did it you would close your eyes and give a little moan like you just took a bite of the best dessert ever. Of course I knew the best dessert ever was between your legs.

We finished our dinner looking at each other, eyes sending messages that needed no voice. I held the door for you as we left and put my arm around your waist as we walked to your car. When we reached it, I turned you around and pulled you into a hug, and then said softly into your ear, "You will cum for me now, sweetie." I pulled you into a kiss as I turned the intensity of the vibrator up to a constant high buzz. You returned the kiss with a lover's intensity, and we shared our passion with each other. I reached behind you and squeezed your ass, pulling you even closer as my leg went between yours and you began grinding your pussy against my thigh. You were so turned on; I was practically pushing my leg into your crotch so you had something to rub against while I moved to kiss your neck. I moved my second hand to grope your other cheek and pulled you tight to me, and after another minute of grinding you moaned an "Oh mi Dios" and started to shake. I left your ass and hugged you tight to support you while you had your orgasm, kissing your cheek and telling you how beautiful you are. After you finished, you slumped against me a little, then looked me in the eyes and said, "We are going back to your hotel and you are going fuck me, please."

Well, I couldn't refuse that request, so off we went. You drove fast, like there was a deadline to meet. You knew the way to get there, and in a flash (or forever, I could not decide which) we were there. We walked quickly into the hotel and started kissing as soon as the elevator door closed. The elevator ride was too short and we moved swiftly to my room. I know that there was love and tenderness in our actions, but the passion and sexual tension were there as well. We undressed ourselves quickly and I pulled you into another kiss as we fell together onto the bed. We held each other, hands roaming over skin as our tongues danced the tango. I could kiss you forever if I could, but there were other things to get to this evening. I spun around so we faced opposite directions and then tried to pull you on top of me. You knew what I wanted and straddled my head while you reached your hand to my cock. You went to work, sucking me whole into your mouth and licking around me while your lips closed on my base. I smacked your ass and then grabbed your hips and pulled your pussy to my face, eagerly digging my tongue into your dripping slit. I could feel the vibrations of your moans as you bobbed up and down on my shaft. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go, then pulled it out and started to flick your clit with the tip of my tongue as fast as I could. Your hips bucked, and you returned the favor with your tongue flicking on my cock head, causing my hips to jump as well.

As I was working your clit I slipped my index finger into your soaked pussy and coated it with your nectar, which I then rubbed around your asshole. "Si, novio, si" was what I thought I heard but I was not sure as your thighs pressing on my head made hearing difficult. When I pushed into your tight asshole with my lubed finger, your head came off my cock and you said, "Ai, Papi, si, dame mas, mas, no pares." In all of the time we had known each other you had never called me that, and my cock jumped when you did. I finger fucked your asshole while increasing my attention on your clit and pussy, holding my tongue still and moving my head up and down. You went back to the blowjob and tried to give it the attention you wanted, but you kept letting go to moan or cry out.

I felt your orgasm start, and I was glad for it because I was nearing mine and did not want to cum yet. You sat up a little higher on your knees and pressed your crotch down onto my face and your body began to shake. I pushed my finger deeper into your ass and tried to hold onto your clit with my mouth as you rode me like a jockey on a horse. When I felt the wave crash and begin to lessen I pulled out my finger, rolled us over and scrambled to kneel between your open legs. I wanted to look you in the eyes as I entered you. I wanted you to see me. In the great debate between fucking and making love, I never wanted to lose the love even if we were fucking.

You slid your hand between us and took hold of my cock and guided it to your entrance. You rubbed my head up and down your soaked pussy lips to cover it with your juice, and the look of desire on your face filled my heart. I pressed forward, sliding easily into your tight channel due to how wet you were. Your eyes locked into mine and as I began to thrust my hips against yours I leaned down to kiss you. Your legs closed around me and your ankles crossed behind me, keeping me inside you. This would not be slow; there would be another time for that. I knew this would not be a one-time encounter. You encouraged me. "Fuck me, bebe. Fuck me. Yes, fuck me." I laid my body over yours and slid my arms underneath you and put my hands on your shoulders so I could pull you down while I fucked into your tight pussy. I would not last, not with you looking at me with such bliss. I felt it begin and I slammed as hard as I could into you. You knew it too, and said to me, "Si, novio, cum for me, cum in me." And I did.

I gave a final thrust and my seed shot out into your welcoming tunnel. I groaned in pleasure as you flexed your muscles and squeezed my cock. Another four shots and I was finished, drained from the emotional and physical release. I gave you a soft kiss on the lips and then smiled, almost laughing. I rolled off and lay next to you, and reached for your hand so there was still a connection between us. Whatever happened next was up to you. I knew what I wanted, but you had known what I wanted for a long time. I never hid that from you. I hoped you wanted the same thing but I never really asked since it seemed like an impossibility, but here I was, next to you in the same bed. Whether this was a one-time encounter or the beginning of the rest of our lives together, today would always be the greatest day of my life.

12