A First Time - I Become a Man's Man Pt. 02

Story Info
It just gets better as the night continues.
2k words
4.72
34.2k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers

Jimmy went to get me a beer as I caught my breath, and the movie was heating up. Both men were naked. The man that had been sucking the other guy's big cock was now being pushed over the back of the sofa by the muscular, hairy chested man who started tonguing his ass like Jimmy had done to me. The guy leaning over the sofa had a dark bikini tan and was shaved smooth all over. He was fit and lean, but not very muscular. He was moaning as his ass was getting eaten. I thought to myself that he looked sexy, almost feminine.

The hairy guy stood up and started rubbing his big cock up and down the smooth guy's ass crack, and I couldn't imagine that he could fit something that big in his ass. Then he spit on his cock and started pushing the big head of his cock in. The smooth guy started moaning. The camera angle was from above and I couldn't believe it as the hairy guy's cock was slowly disappearing into his ass. He started fucking him in slow, deep thrusts. The big cock was pumping his ass, disappearing and reappearing. Looking at the smooth guy's ass taking it all in, I wondered if fucking him would be much different than fucking a girl, and I thought that I might like to fuck him. My thoughts started to wander and I caught myself wondering what it would feel like to get fucked, and found I was identifying with the guy getting fucked. As I continued to watch them fuck, it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. I had started shaving my body smooth and tanning in a speedo a year earlier because I thought it showed off my muscles better. I looked more muscular, but similar than the guy getting fucked. Was shaving and my speedo tan making me more attractive to women, or to men?

Jimmy came back in and handed me a beer and said, "judging from your hard on, that ass fucking must be turning you on. I really like that guy's tan, almost as much as I like yours. Let's go out on the balcony and watch the sunset."

I looked up at his hairy chest and treasure trail of hair running down his muscular physique to his big cock hanging between his legs and admired his manly good looks. He reached out and took my hand and pulled me to my feet and we walked out, with his arm around my waist. We leaned on the railing and watched as the sun set across the city. I enjoyed having his arm around me and our naked bodies touching. I drank my beer and he went to get me another. I thought that what was going to be a shitty Friday night was turning out to be a new adventure with a new friend, and free beer, too.

Jimmy came back and hugged me from behind, one arm around my chest and handing me a beer with his other hand. He kissed my neck and said "you look so hot leaning there, your musclar body and your bikini tan accenting your delicious ass. I'm so glad I saw you hitch hiking and stopped to give you a ride."

His other hand now moved down to my stomach and he pulled me tight against him, his hard cock in my ass crack. He started kissing my neck as he humped my ass with his cock. I felt his hairy chest on my smooth back and my thoughts returned to the movie. I knew he wanted to fuck me, but did I want him to push his big cock into my virgin ass? Sucking cock was a new experience that I enjoyed as a one time thing, so I thought a little while ago. I tried to tell myself that I'm not gay and that I should leave.

He was holding my stomach tight with one hand, continuing to kiss my neck, and started massaging my chest with his other hand. I never felt so desired before. His strength, his muscles, his firmness felt so controlling. I was recognizing that I was under his control and I loved the feeling. I had never kissed a man, but found myself wanting to kiss him. Wanting him to kiss me! I turned my head to him and he knew what I wanted and started kissing me deeply as he continued to grind his cock on my ass. I turned around facing him and put my arms around his neck and renewed kissing him. He pushed his tongue in my mouth, exploring, demonstrating his dominance with his tongue, as our cocks humped together. I had never enjoyed a kiss so much. I gently sucked on his tongue as he hugged me tightly and started massaging my ass and exploring my ass crack.

I knew where this was going and knew I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to. But I didn't want it to stop. I was consumed with lust, loving Jimmy's kisses, feeling his hairy chest on mine, and his strong arms holding me tight. I had a new urge, desire. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his big cock in me. I didn't understand my feelings and was scared, but felt safe in his embrace.

I broke off the kiss and whispered "Jimmy, I'm scared. I've never been with a man before, and the thought of being gay never occurred to me before I met you today. Yet I sucked your cock earlier and liked it. I love being in your arms, kissing you, hugging you. I'm confused by these feelings, my desire for you."

"Joe, it's ok to have those feelings. As you said in the car, what two consenting adults want to do together is their business. I'm really turned on by you, too. I want to share my feelings with you. I want us to become one, my cock cumming deep in your ass, our mutual fulfillment of our desires. I know you want to give yourself to me and I want to have you more than you know."

He grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. It had a wall of glass overlooking the city lights, and a king size bed. We lay on the bed, him on top of me, kissing me deeply. I reached down and grabbed his big cock and started stroking it. I rolled him off of me and moved down and took his cock into my mouth for the second time today. I loved it's hardness, yet it had a soft feel. I moved my tongue around the head and licked the full length before taking it into my mouth and sucking in the entire length. I started moving up and down the shaft. This time, instead of hesitation, there was eagerness. As I was enjoying having his cock in my mouth, I thought about how different I am now than several hours earlier. And I wondered how much more tonight would change me.

He pulled me up to him and we kissed. He rolled me over onto my back and lay on his side next to me, propped up on his elbow. He wrapped his hand around my cock and started stroking me. He looked me in the eyes and said "You have a great cock, Joe. You look scared. are you ok? Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I am scared that this is going to hurt. I'm also scared what this means. If you fuck me, does that make me gay? What will people think of me if they find out? What will you think of me in the morning? Just another notch in your bedpost? Will I be different? Act differently?"

"I'll go slow, Joe. It will hurt at first, but the pain will become pleasure. I'm sure you will love it. Exploring your sexuality doesn't make you gay. If you later decide you love being with men and have no interest in women, then you would be gay, but that's a choice you make. No matter how many times we get together, and I hope we get together a lot, your secret is safe with me. One thing you can count on, gay men are great at keeping secrets."

He continued to stroke my cock and I replied "I do feel safe with you and I do want to feel you in me. Please be gentile as I've never had anything in my ass before, and your cock is so big."

He moved down between my legs and took my cock into his mouth and sucked on it slowly. He lifted my legs and I pulled them up giving him access to my ass. He started licking and tonguing my ass and continued to stroke my cock. He took a tube of lube and I felt him squirt some into my asshole. He inserted a finger and explored my ass. It felt great and I moaned with pleasure. He inserted a second finger and told me to relax as he worked my hole, getting it ready. He moved up, putting my legs on his shoulders and started rubbing the head of his cock on my hole, looking me in the eyes. He started pushing it in and I felt a sharp pain. He stopped and said "relax, take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

He continued to talk to me, telling me what a good cock sucker I was and how hot my smooth, tanned body turned him on. The conversation distracted me and I realized he had managed to push his cock about half way in. There was still pain, but not as severe. He stared me in the eyes as he eased his cock in further, stretching me, filling me with his big cock. I thought about the smooth man in the movie getting fucked and and knew Jimmy's cock was now deep in my ass. I felt his pubic hair rub my smooth ass and knew he was completely in. He held it there, letting me accept the new experience, and leaned in and started passionately kissing me. He started slowly pumping his cock in and out of me as we kissed.

I loved his kissing and the pain was being replaced with pleasure. His cock was massaging my magic spot with each stroke. I started raising my ass to meet each of his strokes. I felt like I was his and we were one. I wondered if this is what a woman experienced when she spread her legs and gave herself to a man. Whatever a woman felt, it couldn't be better than this.

He raised himself up onto his hands and looked me in the eyes as he continued to pump his awesome cock deep into me. I was squirming with passion meeting each thrust. I reached up and massaged his hairy, muscular chest, loving it's firmness. Sweat was beading up on his forehead. I admired his strong shoulders and arms and glanced down and watched his abs flex with each stroke. I saw my cock, hard as a rock, bouncing, and dripping pre-cum without being touched.

"Jimmy, don't stop. Your cock feels so good. Oh, yea, fuck me, I'm yours."

I felt an orgasm approaching with an intensity I have never experienced before. My body was quivering all over so hard that I was having trouble controlling my movements. His cock was hitting my sweet spot with each stroke sending waves of pleasure through me. My orgasm hit me forcefully and my cock erupted, shooting a load that hit my chin, followed by loads landing on my chest and stomach. My ass was contracting on Jimmy's cock as my body continued to spasm in pleasure. We continued to look at each other as he pushed his cock in deep and held it there. I felt it jerking, spasming deep in me, and I knew he was filling me with his cum. He leaned in and kissed me as our orgasms subsided. Our bodies were sweaty, mixing with my cum. I hugged him tightly as we lay there catching our breaths.

Jimmy rolled off me, laying next to me. He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. We lay there holding hands, I drifted off to sleep thinking for once that I was glad my car was in the shop.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers