A First Time like No Other - Sonya Pt. 04

Story Info
Sonya magically takes over steve's story.
2.4k words
4.5
4.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left, Sonya and I were roleplaying a witch story. In real life I actually met a woman from a shop called Deja Vu and she actually was a witch. The similarities end there, however.

But what about Sonya? She couldn't really be a witch, could she? Of course not. She is just a hard working young woman I met on a webcam. Isn't she?

In high school I skated through three years of German. All I can remember is one phrase:

-----------

"Du bist so rot wie ein krebs!"

"I am not as red as a crab!" He yells back. Is this a tub? He drifts back into the fantasy. Sonya is speaking. She is telling a story.

But she doesn't know about this story! It is Steve's story.

Or is it?

He sat up, only to have talons push him back sharply. Struggle as he may, the talons are like steel and he cannot move.

The water starts to boil.

----------

Stu sat up in a cold sweat. What a nightmare!

The girl from Deja Vu was just messing with him about the whole mind reading bit, wasn't she? And what was with crushing his balls? He decided that it would be their last date. She gave him his first blowjob. That was nice. But he still wasn't sure it was worth the pain.

He looked down and took a look under his shorts. He expected his scrotum would be covered in bruises. It wasn't. That was curious. It was still sore.

He readied himself for work. His roommate banged on the door. "Pizza is in. Open up and tell me all about that hottie you dated last night. Did that ridiculous pick up line you used actually come true?"

He opened the door and Larry, his best friend, popped in with a pizza box. Larry was who Stu was going to tell about the marvelous blowjob. While he wasn't afraid of some mind reading zap from across town, he decided not to say anything.

"It was just a nice night. We hung around on The Hill. Say, have you ever heard of a band called The Cranberries?"

"Sounds like something from the 60s. Are you serious? Nothing happened? You didn't even try to cop a feel of those little apples on her chest?"

"You need glasses. They are more the size of pink grapefruit and no, I didn't try to cop a feel. She says she is a romantic, and wants to take things slow. I did get a kiss, however."

"How was that?"

"Wet. And it tasted a bit like bleach."

"Eww, tell her to buy a different mouthwash!"

Stu shrugged and reached for a slice of pizza. Larry slammed the box shut.

"That...is for lying to me. You've been limping around like you've been kicked in the balls. Tell the truth, you banged her so many times you can barely walk this morning."

"Larry, I can't hide anything from you." Stu looked him in the eye. "But all that banging was in my pent up dreams. I'm so blue-balled this morning I can barely walk. I'm happy to show you if you like."

"Get out you loser. No wonder you can't get any. Let her know I'm around when she is done with you being a, what was it? Romantic." He stood up and pretended to give a curtsy.

Stu sighed, let out some gas, and quickly left.

--------------

On the way in, the local station, KBCO, was playing the new song "Lips Like Sugar" by Echo and the Bunnymen. Normally he wouldn't be caught dead listening to anything other than hard rock like Sabbath or Zeppelin, but sometimes, with the windows up, he enjoyed this kind of music. It was more carefree and less serious. Heavy metal was always trying so hard to be so profound. "Lips Like Sugar" was just a catchy diddy, and he was pretty sure it was about what had touched his cock last night.

He decided that maybe he should give Kelli another chance. He still had time to stop off and pick up a small gift before work. Should he give it to her as a way of apologizing?

-----------

"Oh dreadful, are you buying for a woman or your sister?"

Renee had been a fixture behind the makeup counter for years. Homosexuality was still strongly oppressed and discriminated against in 1987, and Boulder was no exception. Renee had been at it so long, however, no one gave him notice. He was also one of the finest makeup artists in town.

"But I thought the shiny stuff was all the rage?"

"Maybe in my bedroom, love, but you have a real woman to contend with. How old is she again?"

"She said she was slightly older than me"

Renee snorted. "So is my grandmother. Let's try this."

As he put on a light burgundy shade, Stu was reminded of how a visit to Renee was always an experience. Today his hair was spiked out like Phyllis Diller. He wore a dress that was distressingly tight. Renee sometimes reminded Stu of Flip Wilson's Geraldine routine. That was probably why he loved him. They had graduated the same year of high school together and Stu was probably Renee's only real friend. Their bond had only grown stronger over the years.

"I'll take it. You are the best Renee."

"Promises, promises. Now go make a woman out of her."

------------

"Still walking a bit funny I see," Kelli said as he entered the studio. "Oooh presents! Maybe there is hope for you after all."

She had on a Native American shawl but it left a nice view of her talisman glimmering between her breasts. The underlying shirt looked Native American as well.

"We need to work on where your eyes start when you greet a woman."

He stopped staring and turned red. "I am so sorry. I came to apologize for last night and now I've ruined my chance. Please let this pain subside before you do it again."

Her eyes were the lightest blue. It was like looking at a clear blue morning. "That has yet to be decided. Did you pick the shade, or Renee?" She had yet to even open the small gift box.

He looked down. "Renee"

She laughed and lifted up his face. "I'm just teasing you. Stop being so insecure. I would tell you to grow some stones, but I know that is a sore subject right now."

It was his turn to pop open his mouth in surprise. Then they laughed so hard they got crusty looks from the manager across the room trying to sell a young couple a vacation to Cancun.

"Thank you for the gift. You better run along to work. I need this job."

"OK, but one more thing." He cupped his hand just behind her neck and looked deep into her eyes. "I apologize for even considering sharing with someone else what was a special moment between us last night." He kissed her lightly. The moment held in the air like one of the finest Harlequin scenes ever written.

They were interrupted by applause. The couple considering the trip to Cancun bought the full package.

---------------

Over the next few days they exchanged pleasantries and lunch together. He

found he enjoyed listening to her speak, and gazing into her eyes. She knew quite a lot about local history, including the origins of "Wisdom and Strength," the nude bas-relief sculptures above his high school's main entrance. He simply knew them as Minnie and Jake, or what ended up covered in red paint whenever it was the week to play Fairview.

He never did ask where she was from. It simply never occurred to him.

Indirectly, she ended up initiating the next date.. One afternoon they ended up taking lunch with each other in his car as a sudden gale had chased them into it from their favorite outdoor table.. After eating the windows were completely fogged.

She reached down and picked up his arm. She held up his inner elbow and started examining it. "Did you know there is a lot of sensory input in this area?" She lightly tickled his skin and started tracing the veins with her fingers. He usually associated the area with getting blood drawn, but what she was doing felt quite pleasant.

"Really?"

She lightly touched her tongue to his skin and the jolt of pleasure went straight to his spine. He jumped. She giggled. "I guess it has been more than a few days since my tongue made you hard. Have your balls recovered?" She was twirling her tongue all around the area and the sensation was intense. He had no idea someone could make him so hard just kissing his arm.

"Will you ask me to an event?" She gave him a coy look then returned to slathering his arm.

"Because you are a romantic lady and it would be improper for you to ask me? Of course."

"You can be taught!" She laughed. "Now if we can just get you to look me in the eyes before you say hello to my cleavage."

"Cleavage? I thought you said it was a talisman."

She slapped his thigh playfully. His cock grew in size, but his balls nearly shriveled up. "If you would just greet me once in the morning with a pleasant hello and your eyes above my neck. I might show you the difference."

"It actually is still the morning," he stated hopefully.

She looked at him teasingly. "Well, the windows are quite fogged and you do look ready to burst. Did you at least lock the doors?"

Click

She reached over and undid his pants, lowering everything to unleash his erection.. Surprisingly, she undid his shirt and opened it wide. He guessed swallowing was out this time, but his balls reminded him to keep quiet and not ask why.

She reached up and pulled her hair back over her shoulders. It seemed as if she had redirected a beautiful blonde river, it was so long. Slowly she started to move her fingers around her neck and shoulders. His cock grew even further in anticipation. Reaching inside her blouse she found some internal clasp and the whole thing fell from her shoulders. He wasn't sure if she hadn't been wearing a bra, or if it was some sort of built in part of her blouse. Both of her shoulders were bare.

She had caught her blouse mid way down. Her right breast was barely covered as she had reached across and caught the material just in time to keep the nipple covered. Her left nipple was exposed, however, and was lying against her arm. It grew in length and her areola puckered some.

The sight was enough to almost make him cum. She had classic teardrop shaped breasts and the half exposed clutch of her clothing reminded him of a painting or photograph from a British fine art studio. Men had fought and died for a beauty like her throughout history.

She seemed pleased with the look in his eye. It was then that he noticed the talisman between the breasts that were getting him so hard. It had caught a glint of light as she moved her arm slightly.

She let her blouse fall completely away.

He was at a loss for words. Not in any outfit she had worn, including the T-shirt from their date night, did he receive any indication that her breasts would look so amazing. He had stared at so many chests during his life, but hers was one to which all the others paled in comparison.

A large drop of precum ran down his cock. His balls had stopped hiding and seemed aching to release their load.

"I see you approve," she said with a sly smile. "Now let's see if we can't relieve some of the pressure from those balls. I was so mean to the them the other night."

He thought she was going to grab his cock, but she grabbed his arm instead. Was she serious? She might have made him hard doing it, but there was no way she was going to make him cum by licking his inner elbow.

A wicked gleam came to her eye. Was she reading his mind? Again?

She gave him a long, wet, lick from his biceps to his forearm. Then she started nibbling deep in the crook of the joint.

He actually was going to cum! He tried to adjust his position but she was able to keep him from moving with a simple hand on his wrist.

The orgasm came from deep within. With nothing touching his cock at all, an intense, powerful wave came up and cum blasted all the way to the top of his chest.

She was furiously licking his inner elbow in the exact same way she had licked the frenulum of his cock the other night. Another huge blast hit him in the chest and he let his head fall back in ecstasy. Without the fear of truncation by pain, his balls seemed intent on completely emptying themselves on his chest. Her continued licking and nibbling on his inner elbow gave them the chance to do so.

He had no idea how he was going to return to work. The cum was dripping down the sides of his chest and abdomen, completely ruining his shirt.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to return to work," he said.

"I don't think you are either," she giggled. Don't worry, I'll stop in and make up some excuse to your manager as to why you needed to run home for a change of clothes."

"You do that and the rumours will have reached everyone in the store by nightfall."

"Is that such a bad thing?"

He looked up at her. She had returned to her clothed state, but she was still the most beautiful sight he had ever gazed upon.

"No." He said.

She looked at him for a long time, then gave him a deep, passionate kiss. "You didn't say that out of fear I might hurt you again,".

He reached up and stroked her hair softly. "Either that, or you are starting to lose your power to read my mind!" He smiled.

"Oh, there is no chance of that happening."

--------------

He cleaned himself up as best he could and headed for home. KBCO was playing Echo and The Bunnymen again, but this time it was The Killing Moon. He put in a tape instead. The Killing Moon was about death as far as he knew.

It wasn't until the early morning that he realized he had completely forgotten to ask her about whatever "event" she was talking about.

He hadn't been able to get to sleep.

He kept having the same nightmare.

Every night since meeting her.

TBC.