A First Time like No Other - Sonya Pt. 06

Story Info
The Professor.
3.7k words
4.27
5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This is a continuation of the wonderful encounters I have with the webcam model I call Sonya.

After " A First Time Like No Other - Sonya Pt 5", in which we ended a fantasy about her being a witch from my past, I changed titles and it ended up not being linked to this series. "First Time Like No Other - Sonya - Interlude '' had me in a fantasy trying to actually find her. My apologies for that.

Did I learn my lesson about being consistent with the title? No! I became even more erratic and published the next chapter, a fantasy about reuniting with my wife, with a different title and also in a different category! It is called "Welcome Home 1'' and is under the category Loving Wives. The poor readers in the Loving Wives category had no idea what was going on when I started talking about Sonya, witches and mind reading.

I promise from now on to keep any fantasies that specifically mention her to the First Time category and use this title. I do have other topics in which I don't mention her. She knows I don't have to every time. They are all about her.

-----------------

A First Time like No Other-Sonya Pt. 06

The Professor

"Was it all just a fantasy? You didn't get back together with your wife?"

"No. Sorry Sonya. I even confused you."

I had never seen her with a pouty face. I loved it. She was completely nude lying on her stomach. Her ass was so tight and beautiful I wanted to touch it for real. We had just finished a fantasy which had made me cum intensely. The pouty face was surprisingly arousing. I might have to keep this private session going for another orgasm.

"You are still in love with her," she said, "And she must still feel something for you if she is still friendly with you. Don't tell me it is for your kids sake. You have yet to be able to visit them."

"She says she has zero feelings left, and hasn't gotten around to a divorce because it hasn't been a priority. I have nothing to offer in property or investments," I said.

"Was she just using you when she offered to let you be a roommate, then? The invitation to share a place didn't work out, but when the housing market and the second wave of Covid gets worked out, I bet she asks again."

"I would like to think she still enjoys my company, but the last time we were sharing a place I didn't feel like I was welcome to be in the same room with her. We used to enjoy watching TV together when we were still married. I let her do this to me. Why?"

Sonya sat up. Her breasts bounced and jiggled as she moved around. There was definitely going to be a second session now that she had done that. She looked at me. "Because you are in the same situation with your heart as she is."

"There is no way she feels like this about me."

"It is not about love, it is about loneliness. Don't be so absolute in your comparison. She is only a year younger than you. Both of you were together for so long that a new companion is a frightening thought. Dating was so long ago. You would rather just keep a loose thread attached and keep things open enough to where you can cuddle up near the end if necessary."

"That sounds so pathetic."

"Is it? It means that at least a few good things happened when you were together. The bond still exists."

I thought about it. She was absolutely correct. "You need to charge me more."

She laughed. He loved her laugh. "I should charge you a LOT more. Maybe then you would come up with a better fantasy than having her catch you masturbating in the tub."

"Hey. I thought it was a good one! Maybe it is because I want to be in a bathtub so badly. I can't believe I've been delayed again getting out of here."

"I think you should just forget the government. Find some roommates. Some young, female roommates," she was looking at him more intently than she ever had. "That was what your bathtub masturbation fantasy was really about."

I opened my mouth to say it was not, but I couldn't speak. She had penetrated deep into my thoughts this time. I could barely admit this one to myself. Oh, the mind reading had begun again.

It is fantasy time...

-----------

"Mr. Burton, this is going to look strange." The real estate agent was giving him a dirty look. A look that said, "This will make you look like a creepy old man and, as far as I am concerned, you are."

"I understand," he said, "but I will just have to deal with that. You know how the market is. Besides, it is in the neighborhood where they work and go to class."

"Yes, and you teach at the college. That makes it look even worse! You barely got this approved by your own faculty committee."

"Yet, they approved it. The young women are not into men and are engaged to each other. That makes your concern moot. Perhaps you should spend less time trying to judge me and more on the lease content? It was full of typos and missing words when we first received it."

The dirty look turned into one of pure hatred. "It is your soul," she snarled and practically threw him the new copy of the lease. He skimmed through. There were still a few errors, but he had seen enough of this woman. It was time for her to go.

"Thank you. Before you go there is one more thing."

"Oh?"

"In the future you will refer to me as Professor Burton. I didn't spend all that time getting huge grants for this university just to have some realtor who can barely spell treat me with disrespect."

She spun on her heel and left without saying a word.

-----------------

Melanie and Jessica started moving into his place the next evening. They were two very attractive young females who had met, among all places, on the fencing team. They were the number two and number four competitors out of twenty females on the team.

Melanie was a Junior majoring in biology. She was brilliant. Originally she had planned to go pre-med, but the first trip she took to the ocean changed her mind and she was now studying to become a marine biologist.

Jessica was a romantic at heart and studied 17th century poetry. He met her in his archaeology class. When the apartment they were renting became too expensive, she approached him about possibly leasing a room in his house after the semester was over. He offered them an entire wing. He wasn't using it. Let them enjoy it.

Anthony Burton had been with the university close to 18 years now. His work in archaeology had taken him throughout the world and had brought him fame and wealth. It hadn't brought him love. He was always too busy for any serious relationships. Now he was nearing fifty years old and was afraid he had lost the chance. He always wanted children. Maybe the two young students would at least make him feel like he had those? The old house got very lonely and quiet.

He helped them move a few things in, but his young cook seemed more eager. He didn't break the kid's heart and let him know they weren't interested in men. His attempts to make conversation or catch glances when they weren't looking was just too amusing. Anthony even caught himself catching a few glances.

Melanie was a blonde haired beauty with a slender body and medium sized breasts that drew your attention immediately. He had never seen her wear a bra. Her nipples were always catching someone's attention as they seemed perpetually erect. Her deep hazel eyes were almost gold when in the sun. She could easily be the face that comes to mind when thinking of Helena of Troy.

Jessica was more petite and fair skinned. Her blue eyes and radiant smile seemed to defy her flowing locks of raven black hair. She also had medium sized breasts, but always kept them covered. Usually with a sports bra.

The wing they moved into had nearly everything they needed. They decided to share a smaller room as Jessica's books filled the larger room and then some. She kept everything she read, in hardback if possible. She loved poetry, literature, art and architecture. She already had her eyes on some of Anthony's more prized collections, but he insisted that they stay in the main library. That didn't stop her, however.

And that is how it all got started.

----------------

Hi Professor. May I borrow that book about the Saint Sophia Cathedral? I promise I will bring it back.

"If you promise." He pulled himself from his concentration on runes and got up to get it for her. Jessica was already up the stepladder. She wore nothing but a towel.

"Wait, Jessica," he said, moving quickly to intercept her, "The book can't be near water. None of them can."

"Of course, Professor. I've finished my bath. I will also only read your books in here."

This was going to be awkward. Did she not want to put something on besides a towel first? "That will be fine then, Jessica. The library is open to you so long as you read the books here."

"Oh thank you," she gushed. She looked around for a place to study. He had an extravagant library. It was the biggest room in the house. Desks and chairs were everywhere.

She pulled the cushion off of a couch and sat on it next to him, leaning her head against his thigh as he sat at his desk. "I hope you don't mind, Professor, this big old room seems creepy. I usually don't think about things like ghosts, but this room is making me start to."

"Jessica," he said, "There is no need to make up stories. I know you are going to sit here and pick my brain about the cathedral."

"You know me so well, Professor. It is spooky in here, however. How can you stand it?"

"Plenty of experience."

Her hair was still wet. Eventually the moisture worked through his pants. She studied as if he wasn't there, constantly shifting and adjusting the towel. At one point he thought she was going to completely toss it aside. He was holding his breath before she simply re-tucked it.

Was he becoming the creepy old man the realtor had accused him of being? This young woman was less than one-half his age. Just this last semester she was in his class. This was not the reason he had asked the two young women to stay here. Besides, she couldn't be interested. She didn't like men.

As if on cue her partner entered the room. It didn't seem to trouble her at all that Jessica had her head against his thigh and was wearing only a towel. "Has she been bothering you, Professor? I knew when I saw this room you wouldn't be able to keep her away."

"Not at all, Melanie. In fact, she didn't grill me as bad as I thought she would. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, there is a box over there with some books I had on marine biology. Mostly historical reference. I doubt any of it is new to you."

"Thank you, Professor." Melanie began to peruse the content of the box. She gasped. "This one is signed by Jaques Cousteau himself! Did you meet him?"

"No I, um, well, they were a friend of mine's."

Melanie looked at Jessica and they instantly knew. Grinning, Jessica got up and asked, "What was her name?"

He thought for a moment. "Susan. And you don't pay enough rent to know more. Off with both of you, I need to hit the hay."

"Can I stay just a bit longer?" asked Jessica, "I just have a few more pages left in this chapter."

"I'll make sure she doesn't steal anything, Professor," said Melanie.

"Fine, just don't leave the lights on when you leave. The ghost gets cranky." He enjoyed the uncomfortable look on Jessica's face as he walked out.

--------------------

It was Jessica haunting him that night. He should have been thinking of Susan, the woman who broke his heart and ran off with an underwear model. An Italian underwear model. He hadn't thought of her since he remembered the books she left. Jessica's thighs were all that he could see, however.

Her legs were so smooth and tight. He knew fencing demanded athletic legs and she certainly had them. She was constantly moving her legs as she sat on the cushion next to him. When she pulled her knees up to rest the book she was reading on her legs, the towel rode completely up on the side. He could see most of her hip. Oh to be a fly on the wall just 6 feet away. A fly with a great view.

Then she would stretch them out and she looked like she was in a micro mini from the sixties. One time the towel was high enough up he could see small strands of dark pubic hair, matching that on her head. She didn't seem to notice.

His favorite was when she flipped over onto her stomach. Her thighs were beautiful as she held her feet in the air. The towel came to the exact bottom of her ass, as if she had glued it there. She hadn't glued the top, however. It kept falling open, giving him eyefuls of her breasts. The sports bra did her a disservice. Her breasts were just as beautiful as Melanie's. She should let them be out in the open more often.

He kept telling himself that she was too young. That she wasn't interested in men. That these kinds of thoughts could not continue. He had been on the same page of runes the entire time she was with him in the library.

The crusty looks from the realtor kept popping through. He really was a creepy old man.

He must have somehow fallen asleep. He awoke with the sun in his eyes, a pounding headache, and a painful erection. He hadn't had a morning riser in decades. He hoped he got through all this soon. He wanted the young women to enjoy his house, not worry about whether they had gotten him worked up. He looked up and it was only 6am. The last time he looked at the clock it had been 5:30am. Giving sleep up as a lost cause, he got up.

After an awkward pee he finally was able to get his erection to subside. He decided to head down to the kitchen and grab some coffee. On the way he noticed a light coming through the library door. He looked in and noticed that they had left a small lamp on. He could forgive that. The lamp was in the corner near his desk, adjacent to the wall where he wished he could be a fly the night before. A small object caught his eye.

It was a tiny camera. He was confused, and angry. Who had put this here? He turned and looked towards his desk. It was pointed straight at where Jessica had been sitting with her head laying on his thigh last night. What had they done? Were they in on some blackmail scheme with the realtor?

His heart was racing as he looked over at his desk. A small note lay on top of his papers. This was it. They had him. He would never be able to defend himself.

The note had the word "Professor" in Jessica's handwriting written on the outside. On the inside she wrote, "Thank you for letting me use your book, Professor. I left you a gift inside."

He looked up at where she had replaced the book. Climbing the ladder he retrieved it carefully. He let it fall open in his hands. At the beginning of the chapter on the cathedral she had left a photograph. A photo that had been taken through the camera he had just found. A photo of her knees pulled up and a book on her thighs. A photo that showed everything between her legs.

He felt like she was standing there. She wasn't. He replaced the book and went back to his desk to pick up the note. He was going to burn them both.

He couldn't do it. Was he really the creepy old man he had been accused of? He looked once again at the photograph. He really looked at it. He started to feel lust that was deeper than he ever felt. Where was this coming from? He had been teaching young students for 18 years now. Not once had he ever had these kinds of thoughts about one. The only time his thoughts had wavered at all was when he had the 30 year old "dancer" take his class that kept flirting with him. She was older. These were just kids! Maybe he had gotten too old? Were all those years sleeping alone starting to catch up to him? He headed to the kitchen and grabbed something he never thought he would grab at 6:30 am. A bottle of Rum.

Heading into the bathroom he looked down at Jessica's picture again. His rock hard erection was back. He started the water in the tub, pouring in some oil as well. Her image kept staring at him. Pulling at his eyes. Pulling him towards that dark pubic hair. Pulling him to those sweet lips just below it.

He took a huge swallow from the bottle. Class was going to be interesting today. He took another gulp. Lowering himself into the water he let it cover him. He had run it too deep. It was near the top. He let some siphon off.

Deep lust was overpowering him. Her image was starting to come alive. He could see her adjusting occasionally. The photograph didn't show her face, but he could see her twirling her hair or itching her nose, completely concentrating on the book. She was completely oblivious as to how hard she was making him.

He couldn't stop. He was rubbing up and down on his cock and was close to orgasm. He fantasized that she lowered her hand and gently rubbed up and down on her lips. He started to cum. The orgasm seemed to come from a deep, dark place he had never experienced one from before. He contracted so tightly it was painful. The first jet of cum flew above his belly and nearly hit him in the face. He came for a long time. His cock, groin, and hips started to sting; they were contracting so hard. He started to contract again. He looked down and saw that nothing was coming out. When the contraction was released nothing came out. He was still having an orgasm but not ejaculating. This wasn't possible!

The contractions mercifully subsided and he started to fade. He didn't remember losing consciousness. He just remembered her legs opening slightly. Letting her fingers in.

------------

He awoke face down in his own vomit. Someone was cleaning it up. Another was pulling at his shoulders. "Get up Professor! Get up. We have to get you in the shower. You are a mess." It was Melanie.

"Don't. I'll clean up my own sick. Please stop."

"Oh Professor, it is all our fault. We thought we would just tease you a bit." Jessica was coming into view. His head ached terribly. He had only drunk a couple of swigs of rum. Why was he so hung over?

Melanie was shoving him in the shower. "We thought it would be fun, Professor. We aren't completely against getting men excited. Based on how much cum was in the tub with you, it was something you enjoyed as well. Jessica was shameless in that towel, wasn't she?"

"You, you did this on purpose?"

"Oh come on Professor, you sound like it was something horrible. We didn't know you were gonna slug down my Captain Morgan and get sick, but I'm finished cleaning that up." Jessica popped in next to him. Then Melanie. They were all three naked together in the shower, but he was too hung over to get aroused or even focus his eyes.

"Captain Morgan? I guess I should have read the label. That's the strongest there is. But why all the cloak and dagger?"

"Would you have felt the same if we just asked? Invited you to join us?"

"Yes."

"Oh really?" Melanie was giving him a wry smile. "I don't buy that for a minute. You were suppressing it. You had to. Young college girls. 20 and 21 years old? Shame on you, Professor. That dried up old realtor was right about you."

"I know! I'm a creepy old man!"

"No, you are a perfectly normal man that can finally admit that a young woman can be attractive. You aren't a pedophile, Professor. That's what she was trying to make you feel like. That's what you were trying to make yourself feel like. It's done now. These are perfectly natural feelings."

"But I teach young women! Wait, I'm supposed to be teaching right now."

Jessica laughed. "We had your classes covered. Everything is fine."

That was a relief. "Wait, why is that funny?"

"Well," Jessica said, "it's possible that we might have started the rumour that you were seeing the realtor. You were having an intense session and threw out your back. You best limp a little for the next few days."

"WHAT! Are you serious? That woman is hideous."

Melanie started to giggle. Jessica burst out laughing. They had to catch him or he would have slipped and fell when he started laughing.

12