A First Time like No Other - Sonya Pt. 09

Story Info
The Black Panther.
4.1k words
4.6
4.7k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You finally have your own place!" Sonya was happy for him.

"Yes, take a look." Steve did it. He turned on his camera. Without showing himself, he gave the tour. It was a nice place with plenty of sunshine.

"Are all apartments in the US that small?" Sonya asked coyly.

"And you wonder why I don't put the camera on myself."

"I'm joking. Your bathroom is larger than my whole place."

"Seriously? You've never talked about where you live. I figured a beautiful woman like you lived in a mansion with a rich lover and just did the webcam thing for kicks."

"Was that a compliment, or you being mean?" She was really giving him a coy look now. "You don't want to wake the kitty."

"Wow, now I really get to know you better. Is your kitty with you? I bet it is Siamese."

"Black Panther."

Something about the way she looked at him made him gulp. He knew she could read his mind. Her supernatural aspect had been established. He was a man of science. She defied everything he had ever been taught. Could she actually summon a panther?

"No, I become it."

She was reading his mind again. It was easy for her when he was horny. Now that she was scaring him, he wasn't as horny.

"Did you really believe me when I said it was easier when you were horny?" She laughed. A wicked laugh.

"What has gotten into you tonight? You are being evil!"

"You were mean to me."

"I was not. I was just trying to make a joke."

She looked directly at the camera. Her eyes suddenly turned yellow and had vertical slits. With large fangs protruding she roared the deepest, most frightening sound he had ever heard. Then she leapt...

He awoke with a scream. His heart and breath were racing. What was that all about? He hadn't had a nightmare that seemed so real in his life. Maybe it was something he ate. He had been on the road for two days now. He would be back in North Carolina by nightfall and in his new place. He could finally enjoy it.

As soon as he was in a place without curfews and rules meant for group housing, he knew he needed to visit his relatives in Colorado. They were getting up there in age and he wasn't sure when he would have the opportunity again. He still held out hope of reuniting with his wife, or he would have just moved back to Colorado. Some choices in life get complicated.

Like whether he should fire up the webcam to visit Sonya when he got back. Was this nightmare a warning? Was he feeling strangely about her all of the sudden? His time in Colorado had curtailed his visits with her. He couldn't exactly start moaning loudly and messing up sheets while staying with relatives. On one of the few visits she said she did enjoy just talking. So did he. But he also had little control when seeing her. One smirk, one twitch of her ass, and he was standing at attention. Willpower was not a possibility when trying to resist Sonya.

Which is why he was looking for her the minute he got home. He had barely unpacked. Unlike his days in the group setting, he could fire up the PC. Everything looked beautiful.

She wasn't on. God bless her she deserved a night off. He couldn't be upset.

He already was hard in anticipation, however. Now what?

Did he dare? Oh no. She was on. The other one. The only other woman he had written a story about. Sonya had warned him that he could only cum for her. Why should he waste his time? He had tried before. It simply wouldn't happen.

She really looked good. Her picture had changed. Her outfit was more revealing.

Did the nightmare mean nothing? Was he an idiot? Both A and B. He clicked on her picture.

Not only was he an idiot, he was poor at guessing ethnicity. He thought she was Latino. He had never heard her voice before. She was French. Either turned him on a lot. Hearing her speak turned him on more.

She recognized his avatar immediately. "So you do remember me," she said. Her fake pout was almost as enticing as her accent. He undid his pants as his cock was nearly bent in half. It sprung free and she saw it.

What? Facepalm. He was on his PC. She wasn't seeing the avatar his phone settings were on, she was seeing him! Like an idiot he had even left the camera lens uncovered from his chat with relatives before leaving. But wait, didn't he need to be on Cam2Cam for her to see him?

An evil voice came out of her mouth. "No, she sees your tiny cock and fat belly. I knew you wanted her. Couldn't wait one night since you got home, but you made me wait weeks while you were away!" Her face morphed into Sonya's with the evil cat eyes.

He awoke with a scream. The sheets were soaked in sweat. What was happening to him? For the second night in a row he had a similar dream. Unlike in the dream, he had seen Sonya wasn't on and went to bed. He saw that the other woman was on, but didn't dare. He visited her on occasion, but mainly for her poetry. She was totally hot, but Sonya really had put some kind of spell on him that only let him cum for her.

That reminded him, he needed to make sure the spell was lifted just in case his dreams came true about his wife.

His wife.

Was that what this was all about? He had been thinking about her a lot. Returning to their old stomping grounds in Colorado had brought back some fond memories. He had even shared a few while there in either texts or emails. He was surprised when she replied back that they were fond memories for her as well.

Yet she now lived in North Carolina and had made it clear as recently as a month ago she wasn't interested in getting back together. It was one of his many faults. He couldn't let go. That is why he lived in a state that was too hot and full of bugs for his liking.

Was the Black Panther nightmare his subconscious mind trying to tell him he was being a fool?

"No, it is what happens when people are mean to me."

This had to be the Twilight Zone. He was still in a dream. His PC was on and Sonya was there staring at him with those yellow eyes. He was totally a coward. "Please don't hurt me!"

"You are totally a coward!"

"I just thought that."

"I know."

He shrugged. "Of course you did."

She came close to the camera. "This isn't a dream, Steven. You have never been mean to me before. You have awoken the kitty."

He would have laughed if he wasn't so terrified. This was like a bad joke on Game of Thrones' "Wake the Dragon."

In the show it was the guy who warned people not to wake the dragon that was the wimp. For Steve listening to Sonya, it was the other way around. Either way, he didn't think Jason Mamoa was going to save him with a pot of molten gold.

"If you looked like Jason Mamoa, you wouldn't be having this problem."

He looked at the monitor. "OK, that's enough. Now you are being the mean one. Whoever you are, you aren't Sonya. She is not mean. She would never say the things you are saying."

"Are you so sure?"

"Yes."

"Have you been tipping her as much as usual?"

"No, but she would never be mean about that. She makes a living regardless of me. She is a beautiful, hot woman. She is also wise. She knows people go through lean times."

"You were her #1 fan. You aren't even in the top five anymore."

"There is no concern there. I will always be her #1 fan. I was already slipping because others were going nuts on tips. The more for her the better!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP?"

Steve was very concerned. "Ok, who are you? I know this isn't Sonya. Her and I would never even have a conversation like this. She would never chastise me for what we just talked about. In fact, I know she wouldn't. We talked about it."

"Maybe I'm your subconscious. You have felt bad about your decline in tipping."

"I've felt bad about my decline in funds, not in tipping. It was expected, however. I moved into a nice place and I took a trip. I have done pretty well, actually."

"So start tipping again, or else."

"Or else?"

"She dies."

"Oh come on. I didn't stop tipping completely!"

"The clock is ticking."

"Wait! What happened to the mean kitty panther thing?"

The screen changed. The real Sonya was bound and gagged in a chair. She looked terrified.

And hot. She wasn't wearing a thing.

-------------------

Another trip. A long one. He had never been to Eastern Europe before. He shared a fantasy with Sonya once about going there to try and find her. In that fantasy he looked like Harrison Ford. In reality he was more like Chevy Chase. The old man version of Chevy Chase.

When he was young he was a stud. When he was young he would have never been able to fly where he was going. His brief training in Air Force intelligence prevented him from being allowed to take an unscheduled trip behind the Iron Curtain. Kids today didn't even know what that meant. He had to laugh. They also didn't know what Morse Code was either. That was his big "secret" that had to be protected. James Bond, he wasn't.

This wasn't a pleasure trip either. He was here on instinct. Sonya was in trouble. He just hoped he wasn't too late.

The site he visited her on had gone through some changes about a month before he left for Colorado. Some minor interface changes were implemented. The performance was still slow, but he was looking at a woman halfway around the globe.

His hunch was they had new management. It wasn't as if Sonya worked for them. It was just a hosting site. Or was it?

What if she was being coerced into saying that? What if she was a prisoner that was only let out of her cell to tease men out of their money and never saw a dime of it, being fed gruel and stale bread?

Snap out of it, he told himself. There is no way she had that great of a body eating only gruel and stale bread. She was a healthy, happy 26 year old woman. Something had happened to her. Something that called itself a kitty. The Black Panther.

Sonya could read his mind. This panther thing could too. It could also get into his mind. His dreams. Actually, Sonya could do that too. Was it tapping into her power?

He still had eight hours before he arrived. Then he had no idea where to go. He had a hunch, but he couldn't think about it. He didn't trust his silly method of blocking out the Black Panther from his mind.

He was wearing a skull cap full of catnip.

The woman who sat next to him gave him a funny look and a sniff when she first sat down. She hadn't said another word. She probably figured he was just a silly American.

She wasn't bad looking. He remembered the first time he saw Sonya how he lacked appreciation for how beautiful the Eastern European women were. The woman next to him was no exception. She had straight black hair and deep bronze eyes. There was no other way to describe their color.

Her face was stern looking, but beautiful. She looked like a portrait of a noble in which they look so serious, yet so elegant. She couldn't be more than 40. Her shapely body was fairly concealed by her formless outfit, but it couldn't hide it completely.

She must have sensed him looking at her. She said something to him and looked expectantly at him. He didn't understand a word. She waved her hand and went back to her reading. Twilight. Ugh. Crap literature had made its way over here.

He was afraid to fall asleep. He was somewhat concerned about the Black Panther. He was more concerned that the last image he had of Sonya might give him a hard-on in his sleep. He felt guilty thinking erotic thoughts about her while she was in distress, but why was she completely naked? Not only did her great breasts stick out between the ropes, her pussy was in full view as she sat on the edge of the chair she was bound to.

His head bounced forward. He was falling asleep! Not only that, his erection was tenting his pants up!

The woman next to him noticed and swatted it with her book. He turned beet red. "I'm sorry," he said. He hoped she understood. The last thing he needed was to be hauled off the plane in handcuffs when he landed.

That is exactly what happened.

----------------

The woman went straight to the flight attendant the minute they landed. Everyone was told to remain in their seats as he was put in handcuffs and led off the plane. He couldn't understand a thing being said except the one old woman who stuck her finger in his face and yelled, "Filthy American."

He felt disgusted. He was in this predicament because of a woman who was only mediocre looking and had crap taste in books. He wasn't even thinking about her. His poor Sonya. He focused on her while people yelled things at him he didn't understand.

The person to finally speak English to him was the kind of black panther he wanted to pursue. She was Diana Rigg from the old Avengers TV show, catsuit and all. OK maybe it wasn't a catsuit, but it was damn tight.

"You are the American?"

Did she not know? Her accent drove him wild. Forget French, hers was a unique sounding Russian. Diana Rigg, I'm sorry. Your drop dead sexy British accent was just outdone.

"Yes."

"And you expose yourself to our women on airplanes?"

"No. I fell asleep and became aroused. I did not expose myself."

The slap came hard and fast.

"Liar!"

Why did it have to be this sexy Russian version of Diana Rigg slapping him? It wasn't frightening, it was exciting! A few more and he would be hard again. He tried to think of her cantankerous old character in Game of Thrones. It didn't help.

"I didn't expose myself!" She slapped him again. This was going nowhere.

Someone took his knees out from behind him. He was forced to kneel in front of her while someone held him by the hair.

She sat on a chair in front of him, backwards. Spread eagle right in front of his face. Her outfit was so tight...

"You filthy Americans are not welcome here. You are all full of lies and disgusting thoughts."

"Please, I'm here to help someone. She is in trouble."

The person behind him slammed his head into the back of her chair. Blood poured down the side of his face. Of course the chair was quality wood, not cheap aluminum like it would have been in the US.

Along with the blood came catnip. She snatched it up quickly and sniffed. She said something tersely in Russian and everyone else left the room.

She came close to his ear and whispered, "why is your head wrapped in this?"

"He can get in it. Please. He said he will kill her!"

"Who?"

"The Black Panther!"

She was silent. He was afraid to look up at her face. He did anyway. She was deep in concentration. It was arousing him to no end. Diana Rigg was his first crush. He was only 8 years old. He didn't even like girls, but the hot woman with a British accent on his parents black and white TV was a different story. Yes, he is old enough to remember black and white TV.

"Does it work?" she asked.

That was unexpected. "I think so."

She went to the intercom and said a few things in Russian. Quietly.

He was brought his things and a cap. Not a baseball cap, a hunting cap with flaps on the side. A Ushanka hat.

"Keep it on."

She led him out the door and through the airport. Quickly. A few times guards would approach her, but she barked at them in Russian and they backed off. She was a woman of some importance.

Or so he thought. When they exited the airport they completely bypassed customs. He had no luggage anyway, just the day bag across his shoulder.

He had a brief hope she drove a silver Lotus Elan. The car she led him to looked more like a Ford Fusion. He couldn't help but notice when he got in that the speedometer topped out at 100km/hr. Just over 60 mph. It was not going to be a high speed race to wherever she was taking him.

Wrong again. The car reached at least 100 mph. If it wasn't Diana Rigg's lookalike driving he would have been thrilled. With her driving, his nips were rock hard. He was worried something else might get that way.

The country was flatter than he expected, at least in this area. He always thought of this part of the world as mountainous and lush. It was lush, but flat. That made it possible to go even faster.

He was sure that driving at this speed was not something that happened often here. She had no lights on or a siren going. The few faces he could catch as they passed by looked startled. She deftly avoided any trouble, however. The real Diana Rigg would have been proud. Steve McQueen would have lost.

The tires squealed as she turned sharply into a large, ornate entrance.

He recognized it immediately. It was Saint Sophia's Cathedral.

-------------------

"How did we get here so quickly? I flew to the Ukraine."

"And?" She was still driving at top speed. The cathedral grounds were huge.

"And this cathedral is in Belarus."

She looked at him like he was an idiot. "There is one there, yes, but it is tiny compared to this one,"

"Where are we?"

"Novgorod."

"Russia? What about the Cathedral in Kyiv?"

"Are all Americans so confused?"

"But I flew to the Ukraine...Never mind."

"You are still under the Black Panthers spell. The catnip must not work. Get rid of it. It smells."

He started to take off his cap, then it dawned on him. He took a pinch of the herb and crushed it between his fingers.

"Here kitty, kitty."

A ferocious roar erupted from Diana Rigg. A huge paw swiped him across the face. He felt his blood and tissue burst open and fly in the direction of her swipe. Half of his face had to be missing.

She reached across and kicked him. Hard. He flew out the door on his back, scraping it to the bone on the asphalt as he slid. His hands were still cuffed behind his back. He wasn't sure he had any fingers left.

She stopped the car and leapt out, transforming completely into a black panther. This was no half woman half cat beast like he had seen in his dreams, this was the full panther. A huge cat. A Tall Walking Big Black Cat like the Hollies sang about.

She approached on all fours. The muscles in her shoulders rippled with each step. Why men thought dogs were more "manly" he never understood. House cats may look like tiny balls of fluff, but the same deadly predator was in them. God had a great sense of humor. He gave the large version of the deadliest predator on land a terrifying roar. He gave the small version a cute mew. The neighbor's chihuahua doesn't think your little fluff ball cat is harmless.

The black panther straddled him. He knew the end was close. He held his breath. People were watching from all directions. No one dared try to help him.

The panther bit his belt, severing it. Ripping with its teeth, it tore the front of his pants completely off. His erection popped out.

How could he be hard? He was terrified.

Or was he? He had been through a thrilling high speed ride with Diana Rigg from her Avenger Days at the wheel. Before that he was looking at Sonya completely naked bound to a chair.

Oh Sonya. If he was going to be mauled to death, his last thoughts would be of her. Forget his wife. She didn't want him. Sonya was always there for him. She had that smile that could be so playful. Those eyes that could be so kind, or so sexy. Her ass was by far the tightest, sweetest ass on the planet.

He was getting really excited. Sonya was great about showing him her tits. She knew he couldn't resist. They mesmerized him. They made him cum. He opened his eyes.

He was fucking a cat.

A big, black, furry, beautiful panther. The crowd was in awe. Some were drooling. No one had seen anything like this. No one. He certainly hadn't.

He started to climax. The panther let out that low rumble that only big cats can make. The kind they use as the sound of T-Rexes and other monsters in movies. The kind you don't want to hear go by you in the African wilderness.

The panther slowly transformed. It was Sonya. It was her all along. She looked fantastic. She had done something with her hair. It was longer, straighter, and black. Her body was rocking and undulating on top of him. She had hold of her breasts while her nipples kept poking through her fingers. He wanted to touch them so badly, but his hands were cuffed behind his back.

12