A First Time like No Other - Sonya Pt. 10

Story Info
Something Ends.
4.9k words
4.82
3.7k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gone.

Steve thought he would be devastated. He was pleased for her. What they had together was special. She was a kind person. How many webcam models left a personal note to a fan letting him know that they had moved on?

Perhaps it was his own doing. He kept letting her know how much he wanted to be with her in real life. Did she get too much of the creepy old man vibe and change her address? It was possible, but he didn't think so. Hopefully she was entering a new phase of her life that was exciting and fun.

He did feel sadness. He would miss talking with her. He also would miss her ass, the most fantastic ass on the planet. That memory would be with him forever. The first time he saw her lying on her stomach with those skin tight panties on he was stunned.

He looked down. Just the memory of her had his cock becoming aroused.

"What are we gonna do now, bub?"

One thing he knew for sure, his life had been changed by Sonya. She helped mend his broken heart, and returned life to his ailing libido. Somewhere out there, he hoped she knew he appreciated it. He turned off the phone and lay his head down to sleep. His cock was having none of it.

Suddenly, he sat bolt upright. "Oh no!" he cried to the heavens. She had put a spell on him. He couldn't cum unless she allowed it. Now what was he going to do?

---------------------

Thomas didn't believe in witchcraft nonsense. His professor had them studying the Wurzburg Witch trials. It was part of one of the largest wholesale slaughter of people accused of witchcraft in history. Hundreds of men, women and children were killed throughout Germany during these witch hunts in the early 1600s. Thomas thought the explanation as to how such a thing could happen was that the Roman Catholic Church was simply suppressing Protestants. The witchcraft charges were just an excuse to justify the killing.

Others in the class argued it was mass hysteria, triggered by events that couldn't be explained at the time. He was sure that the average peasant may have gotten caught up in that, but the flames were being fanned by the noblemen and authorities.

A third group argued that the nobles were actually bewitched and were killing the real witches' enemies. He had to love being in college, especially in Florence. They got some of the real loony tunes there.

As soon as he turned 18, he knew he wanted to go to college in Florence. He was born in Rome, but the city had never been as exciting to him. Florence had so much diverse culture. He could live there his whole life.

One of the loonies raised her hand. He avoided her eyes. He had slept with her in their Freshman year. It was an experience. She wouldn't look bad if she did something with that hair. She acted like she was the character Hermione Granger, and left it in bushy tangles.

"Professor, have any graves of the victims been found?" she asked.

"Almost all of them were burned, Jolene. Many were alive. What was left was probably not buried. They were considered heretics. To touch their remains was feared. It might cause a curse."

"But some were actually noble," she persisted. "Some were actually clergy. Surely someone spared their remains?"

"Not that I know of. Why do you ask?" He stood up from where he had been leaning on his desk.

"The remains could be tested. It has been close to 400 years, but certain magic residues could be identified."

The class started snickering. Thomas had to give his Professor credit, he kept a straight face. "Ms. Warren," he replied, "I don't claim to be a biologist or an anthropologist, but I do try to teach history from the perspective of science and facts. 'Magic Residue' is not something we will be introducing into our study of the witch trials that spread across Europe in the 1500 - 1600s, OK?"

Thomas buried his smile in his book. What a zany woman. How on earth had he ever decided it would be a good idea to sleep with her? At least she made it easy to break up. She dumped him for one of her female friends. "Men are too ambitious," she had said. "You are too busy running through the forest to see the trees."

He did like her take on that old saying.

Class was dismissed and he gathered his stuff. He had the rest of the day off, so he didn't have to rush to get to another class. If he had, he would have bowled her over. She was standing right behind him.

"Thomas," she asked, "remember how we were friends before we went out?"

He would have called it more of an acquaintance, but fine. "Yes...what did you want, Jolene? I'm not spending my spring break digging through old German church burial grounds."

"How did you know?" She feigned surprise, then smiled. "I'm kidding. I just need a friend right now."

Red flags were going off all over Thomas' brain. He was not about to get entangled with her again. "Has something happened between you and Paula?" he asked.

"Not at all," she smiled. "Will you please meet with us tonight? Please? We've moved. Here is the new address."

-------------------------

He knew it was a mistake to go. She didn't deceive him completely. They weren't digging through burial grounds, but he was spending spring break in Germany. His parents were famous historians and just his name could get him almost anywhere. They had already picked up their first lead, in Bamburg, not Wurzburg. The witch trials had swept through Germany in the early 1600s. Bamburg was another area where many had lost their lives.

Jolene and Paula had seduced him, literally. Both were bisexual and had spent the night ravaging his body in order to convince him to come. Cum he did, many times.

It wasn't until Jolene gave him details about what she was looking for that he was finally convinced, however. According to her, she had ancestors that had been part of the trials. Not as victims.

"Wait, you aren't German," he stated. "You are Italian. Your ancestors would have lived far away, back home. Once word of the atrocities reached the Pope and Emperor, they put a stop to it. How could your ancestors have been involved?"

"The atrocities went on for decades," she said. "Do you think the Holy Roman Emperor didn't know about them long before he finally put a stop to it?"

"So he turned a blind eye. Doesn't that support my argument that this was the Roman Catholic suppression of the Protestants?"

"Or that he was afraid," piped in Paula.

Thomas looked at her. If Jolene was Hermione Granger, Paula was Luna Lovegood. Her Dad actually ran a tabloid, but it dug into politician's affairs rather than imaginary creatures. She didn't have that far off stare, either. Both of them were quite attractive, but batshit crazy in his opinion.

"The Emperor, afraid of witches? Are you serious?"

Jolene cut in. "Just listen for a second. We know as well as you do that the accused were simply named people during the torture of the previously accused. There was no oversight. Anyone accused was tortured, then killed. Then those they named, and so on."

"And many killed were actually Catholic clergy themselves," added Paula.

"And children, I know. I'm Catholic," said Thomas. "This was not one of our finer moments."

"What if it wasn't one church attacking another, but actually an attack on both?" asked Jolene. "How would we know? There were few records kept. A few victim's list of names that were of questionable origin is all."

"It was 400 years ago. Maybe the records were simply lost? It is difficult to find anything that old."

Jolene turned his attention to the manuscript they had found. It was a small fragment of a much larger, but missing, piece. Thomas tried to read it, but couldn't.

"It is written in a language I don't understand either," said Jolene. "Thank you for getting access to it. I don't think the curator would have let me see it."

"Why?"

"Because of this."

The fragment had been found tucked away in what looked like a diary. The tops and bottoms of many of the pages had been burned. It looked like a diary someone had intentionally redacted information from, long before modern print. Jolene was pointing to the bottom of one page. The burning wasn't complete. The name "Warren" could be made out.

"Oh come on," he said. "It is a common name. You also aren't German, like I said."

"Look at it again. How do you think you were able to read it so easily?"

He looked at it again, and it dawned on him. The writing was clearly from an ancient Roman person. The handwriting was distinctive. He saw it everyday in his studies. This was the diary of an ancient Roman Catholic from Italy, not a German one.

He looked up at the two of them. He thought they would be smiling smugly. They weren't. They looked terrified.

"Maybe we should find a place to get a drink," he said.

--------------------

Thomas wasn't quite sure why German beer was so famous. He was used to warm beer. He wasn't used to beer with grainy things in it. It was potent, however. He wasn't as upset about what they had found as Jolene was, but after a few swallows she was relaxed and back to her strange self.

The place they were in was a large beer hall. The town they were in was small, however, so the three Italians stood out. Fortunately, Thomas was tall and looked like he could seriously hurt you. He was a big Teddy Bear, but the Germans didn't know that. They pretty much left them alone.

There's always one, however.

The guy looked like a pig. He had a big round face with red cheeks. He kept slobbering over Paula and speaking in German. She kept pushing him away but he persisted. Thomas finally had enough and stood up. The guy was faster than he looked, and lunged right at Thomas.

A crackling sound filled the air along with the smell of ozone. The fat pig fell to the floor, twitching. Paula pocketed her device. Thomas didn't know she carried a taser.

The crowd was silent for a second, then went back to their business. Apparently seeing Mr. Piggy sprawled on the floor wasn't something new. The three of them paid their tab and headed back to the hotel.

"I didn't know you carried a taser," Thomas said as they walked.

"I don't," said Paula, looking around nervously to see if anyone was following them.

"Oh come on, let me see it." Thomas reached in her coat pocket where her hand still held the device.

Only her hand was there.

"Unless you want to end up flopping around like that creep, you will take your hand out of my pocket," she snarled.

Thomas withdrew it immediately. His mouth fell open as he stared in fright at her.

"Relax, I wouldn't really do it," she said. "We just need to get back to the hotel right away."

They hurried back. Paula looked nervous. Jolene seemed calm, even amused. "Relax Paula. You act like the witch trials are still going," she said.

"No, I act like someone without a permit for a taser. Do you know what they will do to us in this country if that guy accuses us of using one?"

"Have no fear, Paula. I have a permit," said Thomas.

"You do? Why did you want to see hers, then?" asked Jolene.

"Because tasers don't fill the place with the smell of ozone. Let's get upstairs and you can explain what caused that."

They had arrived at the hotel. Paula finally felt safe again.

----------------------

"I can't believe this is really happening, that magic really exists," said Thomas. The two women were making things float around the room and kept zapping the TV to a new channel. Paula had removed his clothes and put him in some sort of bind at the foot of the bed. All without touching him. He stood there at full attention, in more ways than one.

"We won't do anything without your consent, you know that, don't you?" asked Jolene.

"No, you just use sex to bribe me into doing things," he replied. They looked at each other slyly.

"We just want to play a little game," said Paula. "We want to make you cum with magic, no touching."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Well, are you willing to try?" asked Jolene. "You shoot pretty far when you cum. I bet you shoot even farther still."

"I take it having regular sex is not an option?"

They looked at each other again. "Maybe afterwards," said Paula.

"And what wonderful task are you trying to convince me to do now?"

"Afterwards," they both said in unison.

"Fine, hit me with all you got."

Paula tossed back her long hair. Jolene pushed her bushy tresses to the side. "Which of us is prettier?" asked Jolene.

"Whoa, I'm not going to answer that! You both are very pretty. I don't rank things in my mind like some men do."

"Oh really?" asked Paula, "And if we were to discover otherwise?"

"I see where this is going. Fine. If you can prove that I look at women as objects that can be arranged by rank, I'll do your next task. No cheating!"

They both laughed. "Child's play," smirked Jolene.

He suddenly felt very relaxed. He felt as if he were floating, but looked down and saw his feet were still on the ground.

His cock was pointed straight up. Something was stirring in his loins. The blood flow had to be incredible. His cock was turning red and warm.

The two looked at him and he was ensnared by their eyes, ocean blue and ocean green. "Your element is water," popped out of his mouth. What it meant, he didn't know. "Both are beautiful galleons out to sea, but one" - Jolene's hair suddenly stood out - "has sails that need trimmed."

They both roared with laughter. Jolene blushed slightly. "It just refuses to be any other way," she said.

"We will let you slide on that one," said Paula. "Jolene's hair is notorious. Now..."

She started unbuttoning her blouse. Jolene pulled her shirt over her head. He felt his cock surge. This was going to be difficult. He liked both of their breasts, but they were very different.

Jolene reached back and unhooked her bra. She had large breasts with perky pink nipples. When aroused they stood out like buds.

Paula wasn't wearing a bra. She had medium sized breasts and large, puffy nipples. They always were erect.

"Who has the better tits?" asked Jolene.

He didn't want to answer. It didn't matter, he spewed it all out. As he did, his cock grew warmer and redder. "Jolene. Her nipples drive me insane, and her breasts are shaped perfectly."

"Well well," laughed Paula. "Looks like we win. You just ranked our tits and lost the bet. Shall we go on, or let you go?"

"Please, go on!" He kept staring at both of their breasts. His cock started oozing precum.

Jolene gave Paula a sly look. "Maybe we should skip the ass and legs, he doesn't look like he is going to last," she said.

"Jolene ass. Paula legs," he blurted out. They both had nice legs and tight asses. Jolene's ass was beyond insane, however. It was probably the finest ass on the planet. Even guys that made fun of her hair and her strange behavior couldn't help but check it out.

Paula's legs were incredibly long. She was of average height, so they really stood out when she wore shorts or a dress. They were always smooth and tan. He used to tease her and call her "Barbie".

"Looks like we have a tie going into the final stretch if we include my hair," said Jolene. "Don't feel bad, Thomas. We knew you were giving us bs. Women do the same thing with men." She curled her hand in a funny way and his cock nearly exploded. He looked down and it was beet red. Precum was pouring out. The warmth had spread to his entire loins.

They both stripped down to their panties. He wanted to cum more than ever. His cock ached.

Jolene looked at Paula. "You know what? I think we should leave things as they are," she said. "We don't need a winner, we need to see him drain those balls."

"I agree completely," replied Paula. She reached down and lightly started stroking her pussy through her panties. Jolene did the same. They lay back and started stroking a bit harder, sometimes slipping their fingers underneath the cloth.

They both started moaning. "Are you ready, Thomas?" asked Jolene.

His mind was being thrashed like waves crashing against a rocky coast. He couldn't answer. The three of them tossed their head backs together and started wildly moaning.

The warmth was now heat. His entire body was red. Deep from inside it came, working it's way up from his balls to his mind. He came harder than he ever had. The women came at the same time.

He shot a jet of cum that landed on the sheets between them. The next contraction was even deeper and the blast landed somewhere in Jolene's hair. He was overwhelmed with spasms, blasting again and again. His body was on fire. He was sure he was close to madness.

And then it was done. He collapsed to the floor. The last thing he heard was their squeals of pleasure. The last thing he saw was his cum dripping off of the foot of the bed. He passed into a wonderful dream.

----------------------

She stood before him. Light was all around her. At first he thought it was Jolene. Then it looked like Paula. Then...

"Sonya?"

She smiled her sly smile. "Thank you for everything," she said.

"What did I do?"

"You retrieved my diary"

"The diary is over 400 years old."

"Is it?" She held it up before him. It looked brand new. The burn marks were gone.

"What is that fragment you had tucked inside?"

"It is written in a language that no longer exists. Just as I no longer exist."

"Wait! Don't go!"

She was gone.

------------------------

He woke up tucked between Jolene and Paula. They were stirring as well.

"Did last night really happen?" he asked.

"Take a look at the bed covering when you get out. We washed it as best we could," said Paula.

"Don't get out yet," said Jolene, still half asleep. "You are warm. This country is so cold."

He lay there and considered what had happened. His world had been turned upside down. Magic existed. He could no longer deny that. The two women he lay between had zapped some creep with electricity of their own creation, and used the same magic to levitate objects. Then they put him in some sort of trance and made him cum harder than he ever had.

Why were they bothering with college? They had to be able to amass a great fortune easily. Did the school have some secret section where they were taught to hone their skills?

And who was that beautiful woman in his dream?

"The fragment is written in a language that no longer exists," he said. "I think you are correct, Jolene. I think the diary belonged to your ancestor. She visited me in my dream."

"What? What did she say?" Jolene was now wide awake. She sat up and propped him up as well.

"She thanked me. Then she was gone."

"She was probably ashamed of what she had done," pondered Jolene. "As I said before, she wasn't a victim. I think witches caused this hysteria to destroy their enemies."

"No." Thomas looked into her eyes. "She was a good person. I could feel it. I still do."

"Then it is time to get to work. Wake up, Paula."

Paula groaned. "Ugh, breakfast in this place again? All they eat in this country is sausage."

They found a small cafe that made an attempt at espresso and other things besides sausage. Paula perked up a bit.

"Less than a week ago you didn't believe in magic at all, now you can sense when someone is good?" asked Paula with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh fine, I admit it, I was wrong. I also didn't know that I ranked women, by parts even. I feel so shallow."

"Get over it," said Jolene impatiently. "You said that this woman showed you the diary, but it was new and had no burn marks. Was there writing in it?"

"I don't know, she didn't open it."

"Then how did you know the burn marks were gone?" Jolene asked.

"This one on the front was gone." He pointed to the large burn on the front of the diary.

"Was there writing there?"

"Yes, it made the diary look more like a book. Something Malificarum, it said."

12