A First Timer's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, the little shifts her motion allowed, letting me slide just a tiny amount inside her was enough I would have let her break my dick right off.

On one last hard thrust of her hips I thought she had. Pain shot through me, overwhelming my enjoyment, and I felt wetness coating me down where I couldn't see.

"Aaargh!" Wendy groaned to the car roof. "Yes. Oh, that's better. So much better. Thank you, Kevin. You have no idea how much I needed that."

Wendy slipped off me, back into the driver's seat. She pulled her pants back up her left leg while I was still checking to make sure the wetness I felt coating my still erect cock wasn't blood.

"Could I have my clothes, please?" Wendy asked, her cheek pressed against the steering wheel as she laced her boot back up.

"Uh, yeah." I tucked myself back in, still hard, and leaned forward to retrieve her bra and sweater from between my feet. "Here."

"Thanks." Wendy said and set about slipping her bra back on and pulling her sweater over her head while I wrestled my shirt back over my shoulders and buttoned back up.

"Seriously, Kevin." Wendy leaned across and turned me to face her. "Thank you. I can't tell you how much you helped me. How much better I feel."

Then she gave me a gentle kiss.

"I'm glad I could help." I said. "So, uh, what else did you want to do? Dancing, I guess? I think that's about all that's still open."

"Actually, I have an early class." Wendy said, cranking the ignition. "I should probably take you back to your car and think about getting some sleep."

"Oh." I said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wanted to see you, silly." Wendy laughed, swinging out onto the street. "I wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend. Didn't you like what we did, too?"

"Well, yeah." I said. "Of course."

I did and I didn't. It had felt better than anything else I'd ever experienced, but I also felt like I'd taken a helmet to my balls. I was still wanting more, but I felt guilty for what we'd done.

"I am really, really lucky to have found a guy like you." Wendy said, lacing her fingers with mine.

We kissed goodbye on her parent's porch, a much more chaste version for the evening if not so perfunctory as what had come before that night. Then I drove away.

During the thirty minute drive home, all I could think about was what we'd done. I'd been taught it was wrong, but parts of it had felt so right. There had been some that was so good I couldn't believe that much pleasure existed on this plane. And other parts that were such discomfort that I couldn't believe any children were ever born.

Worst of all, may God forgive me, I was still so incredibly worked up it felt like the skin of my cock was going to split.

Safely home, I laid in bed awake until Mom and my sister were safely asleep, just replaying the evening in my mind.

Well, I guess I could go on. I guess I could tell about how I masturbated using lubricant for the first time that night, and used seven different kinds trying to find the right one, jacking myself to seven climaxes until I finally fell asleep about an hour before dawn with empty aching balls, a sore shaft, and a newfound fascination with sex.

But, then I'd have to go on and tell some more about Wendy and how she turned me into a satyr over the next two years before dumping me when I bought a ring and offered it to her. We had a lot of firsts over those two years, just about everything two people, one male and one female could do to or with each other. First time I licked pussy. First time for anal.

But, if I did that, it wouldn't be about my first time having sex. And that was what started all this mess in the first place. People saying they wanted to hear true stories of people's first times.

Well, there ya go. It wasn't pretty. In fact it was downright awkward. But, that's about as close as what happened as I can recollect these decades later.

Maybe I'll share some of the other sexual shenanigans I got drug into over the years, with Wendy and others, sometime if I feel like it. But, I'm done for now.

And if it wasn't what you wanted from a first time, then I'm sorry. Give me your hands and let's part as friends while you go back and look for some people that are actually good lookin' and studied the Kama Sutra before they ever saw anybody other than the mirror naked.