A Flame in Your Heart

Story Info
Dude becoming a hot and sexy goblin girl oh no how terrible!
5.6k words
4.61
15.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,509 Followers

Surprise! More goblin stories!

This story features a dude becoming a hot and sexy goblin girl and then fucked...a lot. Very gender bending fantasy energy here, because I like that kinda thing. It's also in the Fallout universe, because then I can write about a goblin in a skintight jumpsuit!

This story also involves some mindwarping/personality changing elements, so just a heads up there.

***************************************

Beck winced as the giant gear-shaped door squealed, its ancient rusted servos struggling to obey the commands issued by the Pip Boy on his wrist. The painful scrap of metal on metal made him wish he would have brought some ear plugs. His plated leather armour offered him protection from just about everything in the wasteland, save ear splitting noise.

He had no idea how long the Vault had been sealed. For all he knew, he was the first one to visit it since the bombs fell, 100 years before. Dreams of the kinds of loot one might find in a pre-War redoubt flashed through his mind. Weapons, chems, maybe even a suit of power armour? Even the most mundane facets of life before the bombs fell were invaluable trade goods. He'd seen someone sell a herd of brahmin for a single functioning wind up watch. Nobody had joined him on this one, so he didn't have to split the profits. All his. He tried not to get his hopes up...and failed.

He yanked the Pip Boy cable out from the console, watching with greedy eyes as the washed out number '68' in the dead centre of the rotating door spun around and around like a colossal hubcap. He'd fought his way past Ghouls and Radwolves, crossed the mountains of Shattered Kansas, even patched up a few bullet holes in his arm from a raider attack. All to get a claim on an unspoiled, untainted prize. He rubbed his hands together greedily and watched as the lights within illuminated the entryway to his new claim.

"Fuck."

Huge craters from explosives had carved chunks of the wall into heaps of metal and rock, while in other spots the blistering heat of plasma weapons had warped both materials together in formless metamorphosis. The door leading into the security room had been scissored open with a blowtorch or a military-grade laser, destroying a large portion of the computer consoles within. Barely a quarter of the lights worked, along with a sparse collection of emergency red cones that flashed in unison. And while there were no corpses, it was obvious a heavy firefight had broken out. He kicked one of the railings of the gangway in frustration. His dream of a huge payday was falling like sand through his fingers.That greed that had lit his eyes dimmed, turning to the worry that all his tribulation had been for nothing.

Beck pressed on. The damage looked old, but he held his bolt-action rifle to his shoulder nonetheless. There could be any number of threats lurking the halls of an abandoned Vault. From the maddened radioactive remains of survivors to malfunctioning securitrons, nothing was impossible. He kept his pace slow and steady, sweeping corners and rooms like hard experience and training had taught him to.

Each room he cleared told a part of a larger story. Some doors had been welded shut, others had been caved in with heavy force. More bullet holes, laser burns, and plasma damage, but a perplexing lack of bodies. Scraps of clothing coloured the faded blue of Vault Tec jumpsuits clung to the floors and walls. Curiouser and curiouser.

Aside from damage, the most prominent feature was the absence of features. Anything salvageable had clearly been ripped out, taken whole or in part from the various fixtures of the installation. Rooms labelled "Living Quarters" featured little more than exposed wiring and piping. The Medbay held a single cart, missing two of its wheels and tipped on the floor. Beck grew increasingly concerned. The place had been systematically looted, picked clean better than any scavver he'd heard of could pull off. It'd either been a professional job, or the result of multiple excursions. The sinking feeling of being a Johnny Come Lately only grew more intense the further he ventured. Had it all been pointless?

At the stairway to the third level, he felt a glimmer of hope. A door waited for him at the bottom of the stairs. There were marks that looked like the familiar scorching of weapons fire, but this door looked more akin to the primary Vault seal than the ones he'd passed in the living quarters. He nearly tripped over his own feet to get down the steps. The console on the adjoining wall was mostly unharmed, save for an access hatch dangling from its retaining cord. Someone must have tried to hack it with little success. Pressing the power button, the terminal blinked to life and asked in ghostly green text for input. He popped the cord of his Pipboy into the socket on the side and ran his descrambling macro. Whirring and clicking of the mechanics within made him hold his breath. Finally, with a satisfied *ding!*, the door opened.

It was like stepping into a different world. Unspoiled, functional lights flickered to life. The walls sat unmarred by bullets or lasers or even paint chipping and flaking from uncontrolled humidity. This is an environment that had been completely climate controlled for more than a century. He walked carefully, suddenly conscious of the dirt and grime on his gear from weeks in the field. The preachers back at his homestead outpost used to talk about the Garden of Eden; right now he felt like the snake.

He poked his head into each room, running a tally of contents for his later salvaging efforts. Most of the facilities looked like laboratories. Or rather, they looked like the pre-War version of what he'd seen called a lab in his time. Some were devoted to chem production, with huge rounded beakers and tubing running over counters and into special faucets. Others looked more like machine shops, with lathes and angle grinders and all the kinds of equipment you need to build and maintain mechanical parts. There was a lab purely for stacks of computers, all clustered around a single terminal that waited for a valid access code to divulge its secrets.

Beck was giddy. There was no telling how much all this untainted tech would go for. But there was surely a buyer out there somewhere, and the price would set him up for life! But in order to finance a team to get this stuff shipped out, he'd need a quick buck. He wandered through the rooms looking for something portable he could turn into a fat stack of caps.

One of the lab rooms looked promising. Huge cabinets of chems stacked all along the walls, with a trio of gigantic clear tanks filled with a glowing green fluid. Beck reasoned it could be valuable. Maybe a powerful reagent? Some kind of experimental fuel?

Beck looked around for some clue as to the nature of the mysterious liquid. A computer's fans buzzed in the background, drawing his eye. He approached, cleared off a mountain of holotapes labelled in an indecipherable script. Clearing off a thin film of dusty, the blocky green text gave him a hint.

VAULT-TEC

LAB 3A - Fertility Serum

His attention piqued. One of the everyday realities of the wasteland is that no mammal made it out of Bombfall without fertility issues. Making babies, especially healthy ones, just wasn't as easy as it once was (or so he heard). Beck knew at least two cities where a functioning booster could make him richer than a baron or a warlord.

But all that hinged on whether it worked or not. Beck plugged in the first of the holotapes, looking for answers. It was a log of the head researcher of this project, a man named Dr. Kyle Warrens. The first ones by date detailed the first weeks and months of isolation. Apparently, Vault Tec had ensured a staffing snafu that left this Vault with 999 men and a single woman. VT personnel were placed behind that security door he'd passed through in their own section, in order to observe and add new elements to the population to see how they reacted to them and the gender imbalance in general.

The main population of survivors didn't last long. Years went by without another woman in sight, and a population of angered, distraught, and outraged men overwhelmed their company-appointed Overseer before breaking into factions and fighting it out to the death. The survivors, including the single woman, left the Vault far too early for the fallout to have dissipated. Dr. Kyle decided they were likely lost.

That left the research staff, who decided that the experiments must go on...even if they had to perform them on themselves. But without a source of women, their numbers would quickly deplete.

He found one of those high capacity holotapes on the side of the computer, one labelled "Audio Logs. It would take a moment to spool up, so while he waited, he looked for a way to get a sample from the tanks of fluid. After much consternation, he found a small tap at the bottom of the center tank. He found an empty test tube with a stopper, perfect for his purposes. During his sample taking, the holotape loaded and an audiolog automatically played.

"January 20th, 2081," a gravely male voice said. "This is Doctor Kyle Warrens, recording a summary of experimental results for Head Researcher Daniels. Work continues on Project Cornucopia, our efforts to create a full sexual inversion on a tested male subject..."

His head jerked when he heard that, causing the test tube to momentarily jostle and leave his hand exposed to a few drops of the green fluid. Beck shook off the goo, wiping the remainder on on leather pants. His skin tingled where the goo had touched. Uh oh.

"We've found success combining FEV-II, a proprietary West Tek formula that we managed to get a sample of for testing purposes, and a few other ingredients mostly of our own design. The result is...striking."

The tingling sensation spread down his arm. Shaking it off was to no avail. He turned on one of the sink taps in the lab and washed the area thoroughly, but the tingling had travelled to his chest by the time he gave up.

"Doctor Nowak volunteered to be the test subject. Well, 'volunteered', he drew the short straw. Anyways, the transformation was a complete success. Test subject became female in every way that we can test, extremely easy to arouse, and had 500% fertility in comparison to human norm-"

The audio log drowned out as his ears filled with blood. The world spun around him. He flopped to the floor in a twirl of vertigo. His whole body had that tingling sensation, and something was happening under his skin. It felt like it was changing, moving around him. At the same time, he felt himself sliding against the floor. He looked down in a daze to realize that he wasn't moving...he was shrinking!

"The only downsides we've detected is a reduction in size and a strange green tinting to the skin. Leena, that is, Doctor Nowak's new persona, seems to think that might have to do with the radium we put in the formula, but I can't see-"

He had no frame of reference to determine how much shorter he was. Soon he had too much on his mind to care. He looked down at his hands, watching his skin turn from tanned to a light green, just like the recording said. Two fleshy mounds blocked his view of the rest of body. He tried to press them down, but they sent a jolt of unfamiliar sensation. Where those...breasts? They split open his shirt and strained at his leather armour. Two huge green tits with thick pink nipples were apparently more than a match for his armour's integrity. Beck's clothes simultaneously felt too small and too big, as his legs shrivelled in length but bulged out the fabric around the thigh. He struggled to sit up under the ridiculous weight on his chest. He got a boost when his butt expanded to match his new tits, but he soon heard another tearing sound as his disproportionately large rump grew enough to pop the seams.

Beck still felt horribly off balance, but tried to get to his feet. He needed help! He new some doctors, maybe they could cure him of this! The ruins of his clothes lay around him, along with the stuff that didn't bust but was now far too large for him to practically wear. With palpable relief, he found a box labelled "MODIFIED SUITS". Sure enough, they contained several iterations of a heavily altered version of the Vault Tec blue/yellow jumpsuit, complete with the big yellow 68 on the back. He slipped them on, trying to wrangle his unfamiliar physiology into the skin tight uniform. To his shock, something very important had been altered almost without his notice.

"My dick!" he squeaked in a high-pitched voice, fumbling at his crotch. His impressive shaft was no more, reduced to a two-inch nub and was shrinking by the moment. A glistening slit expanded beneath, sucking in his marble-sized balls. He tried to hold on, but there was no stopping his cock from transmogrifying into a prominent clit. There was no denying it: he was a woman now in all but name.

"March 3rd, 2083. This experiment," the croaking voice continued, "This will be my last recording. We'll be taking the volunteers along with us to a secondary site, now that the food is running out...The modified...well, the trade name is up for debate, but around the lab we've been calling them goblins...the goblins have been ready, eager, and quite frankly desperate to begin the repopulation process. The mental transformation of the volunteers into women in mind as well as body has been a welcome bonus. Frankly, it's been hard to hold back on our end as well."

Beck didn't quite fit, not anymore. If she...she...if she was a woman now, what would work? Becky? It wasn't too far off. It felt normal to refer to herself with feminine pronouns, just as her new form started to feel less alien and more...comfortable. Becky knew it was the goo that she'd touched, that it must be doing something to her head. But no matter how hard she tried, that old way of thinking slipped through her grasp. She was still Beck, more or less. Beck was just Becky now, at least for a little while.

Gathering up all the gear she could, which wasn't much, she worked her way on shaky legs back from where she came. She left behind the incredible wealth of resources for now. No longer human sized, she wouldn't have a hope in hell of bringing the goods through the wastes to get back to the closest town and visit a doctor to...do what?

She paused. Why did she need a doctor again? Her body was fine! Becky smiled, looking down at the curves through her jumpsuit. Yeah, it wasn't a bad body at all. It was actually kinda hot, actually. She grinned. Her right hand went questing around her new body. So many new sensations rolled over her, especially around her breasts, her tummy, and her thighs. Her left hand joined in on the action, and soon she had her back to the wall and was feeling herself up.

"Focus!" she said, snapping her out of whatever fog she'd descended into. It was the goo again, messing with her head! She couldn't spend her time fondling herself, there was serious business to be done! And besides, she continued, she could feel herself up along the way. With one hand on her tit, she continued up the stairs and into the decayed part of the Vault.

It was hard to keep her focus on her steps with all the attention landing on her body. She stumbled a number of times, drunkenly careening between the walls of the corridor like guardrails as her desire for self-pleasure grew. She unzipped the front of her jumpsuit, letting her heavy breasts leave the confines. Her nipples already poked out, and she tweaked and tugged at them with eager curiosity. Pulling just the right way sent a jolt of pleasure through her that she couldn't have imagined in her old body. The kind of thing that might grow addictive. She tried to keep walking up and out, towards the exit. Towards help and safety...and maybe a cute guy or two~

She stopped. Cute guy? Wasn't she straight before? Of course she was, her internal monologue told her, that's why she liked guys! That make about as much sense as she needed it to, so she started imagining lurid scenarios with her at the centre. Whatever that goo had done had definitely amped up her sex drive. The moment the idea of a cock entered her head, it was all she could think of! Big, throbbing, needy dicks. She felt so empty. Becky needed to be filled. Stuffed. Gaped. She gasped, and tugged her jumpsuit down further to frig herself. Her motions were quick and awkward, far from a master of her own body quite yet. She found a rhythm that she liked, however, and proceeded from there.

"Look what we got here!"

Becky's head shot up from her lusty haze to see a crowd of figures standing in the shadow of the great Vault door. Ragged leather armour studded with shards of metal, spikes, and a mix of melee and ranged weapons marked them as raiders. The lead figure, a colossus in scrap steel plating on his chest, arms and legs, stalked forward. His hands clenched on a crudely forged sword with scratches and dents from regular use.

The new mutant pulled her fingers from her slit and tried to zip up her vault suit. The zipper caught at the bellybutton level, making her have to manually pull in her breasts into the skintight outfit.

"I...umm..." she stammered, reaching for her gun. But it wasn't with her. She'd forgotten it down in the lab!

The crowd of raiders laughed, with most of them eyeing her tiny busty body with ravenous intent. She'd never felt like a piece of meat before. It felt...well, she told herself it felt humiliating. But it also exacerbated the heat in her belly. Becky didn't want to admit it, but she liked being desired...even by these ruffians.

"Look at this little mutie. What do you think, Bash? She looks lost!" one of the mooks on the right said, his hands falling from the gun on his hip.

"Don't worry Torque," a man with a shaved head and a bad attitude on the left replied, "We'll give her a hand. And more!" Mocking laughter followed. Becky pouted, but felt a chill flow up her spine. She was getting off on being made fun of? How far gone was she?!

The big man who seemed to be the leader held up his hand. "Let's ask her, shall we? Hey there little runt. My name's Slicer. Where's the human who came in here, huh? We've been tailing him for days. Thought he was on some damn foolish treasure hunt, but it looks like he was onto something after all."

Becky searched her dizzy mind for an excuse. "He umm...didn't make it."

Slicer looked puzzled. "And who are you, then? Is this your place?"

She nodded shakily. "Yes! I...um, I was a scientist here. I...I got transformed into this...I'm not really a pervert I just can't think straight," she tried to explain.

Slicer stepped closer. "Aw, I believe you cutie. Maybe we can help you clear your thinking. Would you like that, slut? Would you like to get that green pussy stuffed?"

Becky closed her eyes and tried to hold on, tried to keep from losing control. But it didn't work. Whatever the transformative goo had done to her was too powerful to fight. She moaned helplessly, and a squirt of femcum soaked the crotch of her vault suit. There was no way to hide what just happened. The damp spot between her legs was obvious for everyone to see.

"What a horny little thing. How about we get you out of that blue suit and into something comfortable."

"N-no!" she said, rallying her self-respect, "I don't...I mean, I'm not just gonna strip in front of you!"

The big man's laugh boomed off the underground room's claustrophobic walls. "That's fine. Then I guess we'll make some wardrobe alterations."

Before she could move, he snatched her up. His huge hands held her aloft by her hips. She wiggled and kicked, but was totally helpless. Moving her over to his left arm, he used his right to rip out the crotch of her jumpsuit entirely. The crowd of raiders laughed again, some moving around to get a better look at her soaked slit.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,509 Followers
12