A Fool and His Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FNS269
FNS269
73 Followers

"If that's the case, consider this my acceptance of your generous offer, Cat."

"It looks as though two people have found what they were looking for today," Cat said, with an impish grin.

"I would say four people have found what they needed today. On top of that, a great company will rise again," I interjected.

Cat laughed. "Touché, Jake! Jasmine, how long would it take for you to find out who is using our code?"

"Between Jake and me, I'm betting only a few hours. I can rip a program in just a few minutes. From there we can run software similar to the plagiarized programs. We will be able to quickly spot any similarities and narrow it down from there."

"Jake has already identified a few of the programs that have showed significant improvements over the past five years. Start with those and go from there."

We had our marching orders. I downloaded the main programs that we would need to look at. Jazz setup the program we would use to identify the stolen code.

Marcus and Cat said they had some shopping to do. They were headed for a local adult toy store. Some specific props would be needed to complete their next task. From there, they would head over to Cat's house.

A few hours later, Jazz and I had identified two companies that blatantly used Cat's coding. We had another three that used it but disguised it subtly. Yes, we had five lawsuits that any judge would grant us a winning verdict.

A text popped up on my phone, "About to board," Amy had sent. We had eight hours before the main event.

Looking at the black screen, I knew the laptop was shut down. I grabbed the burner to send Marcus a message.

"You have about an hour," was my text to Marcus. There was no way to know if Doug would go straight home after dropping Amy off at the airport.

"Cat just got a text from Doug. We are ready to go here."

"Have fun, Marcus!"

"It's been a hell of a couple of days, Jazz."

"Do I even want to know, Jake?"

"I will admit, it's a pretty crazy situation, but I think you may want to know."

Screw it, I need to send one more text. "See you soon!" I sent to Amy

"Are you hungry, Jazz?"

"I could eat."

"We have a bunch of leftover Chinese food. We can talk and catch up. My God, you are gorgeous!"

I gathered up some papers like a prosecutor about to lay out his case. I had them in order and would start to lay it out for Jazz while we ate our food.

Jazz commented about the view, while looking outside and added, "You've aged well, Jake."

"Not half as well as you have, Jasmine."

As we sat down to eat, I noticed Jasmine gazing off in the distance. She seemed lost in her thoughts.

"A penny for your thoughts, Jazz?"

"I have at least a dollar's worth. Show me what's going on, Jake."

So there it was, the facts of the case laid out before her. For a woman that I had not seen in such a long time, I could see that she felt my pain as she showed her outrage. I was mesmerized by Jasmine's eyes, even as the anger brewed, her emerald eyes sparkled with golden flakes.

I told her what Marcus and Cat were about to do. You would have thought I hit the tickle button on her. She was laughing so hard she turned bright red and then purple from a lack of oxygen.

Jazz settled herself down. She wiped the tears of laughter from her cheeks. "I know this is a serious situation, Jake, but you have to admit that's pretty funny!"

She was right. I thought it was damn funny as I thought it up. I let her know how I planned to deal with Amy. I couldn't make out what she thought of my plan.

"Jake, I can understand wanting to burn the bitch. Have you thought about some other ways?"

I listened to all of her ideas. It made me think she had some experience with this. I was sure we would talk about her life soon. I loved one of her ideas and told her I would implement it right away.

I sent Marcus a text and told him the change of plans. He acknowledged that they would do their part. "That's pretty smart, Jake, we will take care of it," Marcus replied.

"Jasmine, we need to swing by my house and get this done now."

"Lead the way," Jazz replied, tossing me her keys.

I have to admit, sitting in the Porsche felt incredible. Out of all the cars I have driven, I never had the pleasure of driving one of these German wonders. Its throttle was responsive, and it took the corners as if the tires were made of Velcro.

Along the way, Jazz gave me the condensed version of her life. She had married eight years ago, then divorced four years later. She handed me her phone. Right before my eyes was a mini Jasmine.

"She's beautiful, Jasmine! She looks just like you."

Jasmine spoke softly while looking down at the floor mat, "I tried to wait, Jake. We were so young and foolish. Not so much foolish as we were naive. My parents assured me it was puppy love and what we had just wouldn't stand the test of time. It broke me down and I lost my faith."

"It was nobody's fault, Jazz. Circumstances of the time drove us apart. We both lived up to our promise."

"What promise, Jake?"

"We promised we would meet again. Low and behold, here you are in the flesh. And here I am in awe of you and your flesh, as though not a day has passed us by."

I understood how her body had changed now. Having a child has a habit of adding a few pounds to a woman. From what I could tell, any extra weight she had gained had gone to the areas that made her more sensual.

"And here you are, Jake Paxton. Why do I feel like I'm one of those women from the James Bond movies?"

Just as she said it, I whipped the GT into my driveway.

"Home, James?" Jasmine said, in an English accent.

I led us to the front door. A tingle in my balls was telling my brain that having this beautiful woman next to me was dangerous.

The laptop stared me down. It was time to make things right in the world. The laptop booted.

"Would you like something to drink, Jasmine?"

"Champagne of course, dahling." She was enjoying the part of a Bond girl. "Actually, water would be fine."

Jasmine observed over my shoulder. A few clicks later, with minimal typing, I was into the bank account. With the redundant, 'are you sure' questions and disclaimer about not being able to reverse the action, the funds were transferred, leaving one penny in the account.

"What just happened, Jake?"

"My money is sitting in an offshore account, under my control," I stated emphatically.

"That was a lot of money, Jake!"

"You think that was a lot? Watch this!" I was into Doug's account with ease.

"Oh, my GOD! Are you serious right now? What the fuck?"

"He embezzled it all from Cat's company as acting CFO."

"One person could not have done that, Jake, CFO or not. Cat has a serious problem on her hands. This is so much more than just stolen code."

As the funds on the screen showed one cent, my job was complete, for now.

"We have some time to kill, Jasmine. Tell me about your daughter. I always wanted kids, but Amy said she couldn't have any."

That brought a smile to Jasmine's face. I studied her eyes, her soft lips, and then I stroked her cheek. I knew she remembered the conversations we used to have about the family we would have together, someday.

"What's there to tell? She is smart, opinionated, demanding, playful, funny, observant, and lovable. She is with my parents for two weeks. I have some potential clients I'm supposed to meet with next week, and so I came up here a couple of days early to unwind."

"She sounds a lot like her mother, especially the loveable part."

"I'm not the same person I use to be, Jake."

"Neither am I, Jasmine, but I want to be the person I use to be. Do you remember how spontaneous and free we were back then? Life plays games with us and we get caught up with responsibilities that don't help our happiness. So what sort of consulting do you do?"

"I help fix companies. When people need a fresh set of eyes to figure out why they are not profitable, they call me."

"It looks like you are doing well for yourself, Jazz."

"Looks can be deceiving. I bought the car after my divorce. I'm constantly travelling to meet potential clients. It's so expensive here in California."

"So, what brought you back to California?"

"If you promise not to laugh, I will tell you."

"You have my word!"

"You did, Jake. After I finished school, I worked a few jobs. I wasn't happy so I moved out here. I looked for you, but by the time I found you, you were married."

I wasn't laughing at all. I was taking in each and every word. She had moved here for me and I was not available.

She continued, "I started consulting because I am very good at what I do. That's how I met Kevin. He didn't sweep me off my feet or anything, but my biological clock was ticking. When I ended up pregnant, we got married. That was a stupid thing to do. Neither of us were in love and the divorce was messy. He just wanted his freedom."

"That's terrible, Jasmine, but at least you have a beautiful daughter now."

"That right there is exactly what's been missing in my life, Jake. You always looked at the positives in everything. You are still the same, just older and wiser."

"Did you just call me old? I may have to try and prove you wrong."

"You have no idea how much I would like to see you try."

I grumbled a bit and started setting up the laptop. When Amy started it up, the camera and microphone would start recording.

************

I wondered how things were going with Marcus. Cat was going to be dressed up in a sexy latex outfit, waiting for Doug. She was going to seduce him and then tie him up. When he was restrained, with a ball gag in his mouth, Marcus was going to come in. Cat was confident he would be incredibly pliable. I don't want to know what gave her that impression.

Marcus was going to act like Amy had sent him. He can be a very imposing figure. Cat would play the part of the innocent woman that didn't have a clue as to what was going on and then start questioning him.

Marcus would interrogate Doug and possibly even torture him with the threat of being ass raped. When it was all over, Cat would be shocked and pissed off. Marcus would offer her some cock as a revenge fuck, naturally she would accept.

By the time it would be over, Cat and Marcus should have the names of everyone who helped Doug over the years. Doug would think Amy had double crossed him and would come to my house after he was released. Marcus and Cat had set up cameras to catch every word on video.

I was pulled out of my daydream by the softest of kisses. The lips had a hint of cherry and left some residue on my lips as I tried to swipe some of that flavor off her tongue. "I have been wanting to do that since I pulled up to Marcus's house," Jasmine said.

If she knew what else I wanted to do to her at that moment, she might have had second thoughts.

"Be careful what you wish for, Jasmine. I am a little different than what you may remember."

"Different doesn't necessarily mean bad, Jake. I know you remember what I taught you back then. It's never just sex, we always make love. How you choose to express that love is up to you."

I knew she was right. Lately, some of my thoughts had been very dark. Why did I feel that spanking Jasmine's ass would make me, or her, for that matter, feel any better. I vowed to myself right then I would not let my past determine my future.

"One of the most erotic things that ever happened in my life was with you, Jasmine. There are plenty of memories that stick out with you, but one literally blew my mind."

"I have one word for you, Jake, yoga!" Jasmine giggled even more than I chuckled.

She was right though. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but how many women can actually pull their ankles over their shoulders, set them on the floor, look up, and watch themselves being fucked. Having the splits done on you while standing against a wall was a close second.

Oh yes, we did many positions. When I asked her about anal sex, her reply was, "You first." I never asked again.

"Jake, we both know your marriage is a farce. I came to California looking for you. Now that I have found you, I have no plans on going anywhere but next to you. Well, maybe under you or on top of you, or even in front of you would be nice." Jasmine had made her intentions known. She was here for the long haul.

I have never been a believer of jumping from one relationship to another. Something felt right about being with Jasmine after all these years and I wasn't going to let her slip through my arms this time.

Jasmine asked where she could change. Her business outfit was not the most comfortable item she could be wearing. I told her she could change wherever she wanted.

"Ok, here is fine with me," Jasmine said, with a teasing curl of her sensual lips.

I couldn't believe my first love was about to change right in front of me, after all these years. We had become very comfortable with each other back then and being naked in front of each other was a normal situation.

I confirmed the years had truly been kind to her. She discarded the strangling garment that freed her voluptuous bosom with a single graceful motion.

"Like anything you see, Jake?"

My response? Simple. "Everything!"

Jasmine made a seductively slow spin. With her back to me she unzipped the cloth and let it fall to the floor. She looked over her shoulder and brought her hand up to cover her mouth.

She stood before me, wearing a black lace bra and matching panties with three inch heels. She faced me, folding her arms under her exquisite boobs, as if to say, what are you waiting for?

I kicked off my shoes and stood up. Her smile grew as my belt was pulled through the loops of my jeans. Jasmine stepped toward me as I pulled my shirt over my head to reveal my defined chest and abdomen.

She grasped the top button of my pants, opened them, and removed them in one swift motion. I kicked them off my ankles and they joined her skirt on the floor.

I held her in my arms. Her full lips beckoned me to kiss them. I leaned down as Jasmine puckered up. The passion between us was unimaginable. Our time apart had not dampened our love at all.

The softness of her well defined ass fit in my hands perfectly. I gently pulled her one-hundred-fifteen pound frame upwards with ease. Jasmine wrapped her legs just over my hips as our tongues played with each other.

I wasn't sure who was seducing whom. It was not a matter of wanting, I needed Jasmine. I needed the love we once had. I needed to be able to love again.

From what I had deducted, Jasmine needed me as much as I needed her. She had sought me out after years of denial, only to find out I was married. Now that she knew the truth, Jasmine had let her feelings known and her love was shining through.

Our genitals rubbed together through our underwear. We were building a fire between us and only one thing was going to put it out. I gently slid her lace panties off her hip, then did the same on the other side.

I carefully slipped my right arm between my hip and her thigh. Once I had that secured with my hand on her ass again, I did the same to the other side. As I raised her higher, her chest was to my face and her panties fell to the floor.

She engulfed my head and hugged me to her voluptuous chest. I kissed my way to her nipple and gently sucked its hardness. My tongue played with it, making it dizzy with pleasure as it submitted to my tongue.

Jasmine's scent emanated upwards, filling my nostrils with a faint memory from so long ago. I needed to taste her. Elevating her higher, allowed her thighs to rest on my shoulders and her sweetness to titillate my taste buds.

She grasped a handful of my hair and steadied herself. My hands dug into her ass with my thumbs on either side of her vulva. I massaged the area, opening her pink moist lips that were dripping with excitement.

Jasmine expertly tilted her pelvis to allow me full access to her vagina. I tentatively licked the excess juice and began a methodical attack to produce more.

As her orgasm took over, her body smothered my head. Jasmine was never over the top loud when she climaxed. She was always vocal with her affection and needs, and let me know how much she enjoyed our coupling as she rode them out. This was no exception.

I knew Jasmine was capable and ready for more. She whispered, "I've missed you so much, Jake!" I supported her back with my arms and gently laid her down on my couch.

Jasmine always loved it when I took control. She especially liked it when I fucked her mouth. I pulled her up so her knees rested on the cushions. She knew where this was going and she smiled a devious smile.

Although her hair was much shorter, I had no problem grabbing two handfuls. The tip of her tongue extended to meet the head of my cock. She licked my pre-cum before I urged her mouth to envelope half of my shaft.

I set a rhythm that I knew we would both enjoy. Jasmine gagged as I worked myself into her throat. She had always loved being able to deepthroat me, and not once do I remember her gagging. I pulled her off to make sure she was okay.

"I'm out of practice," she claimed, sinking back down as saliva dripped from her mouth. I held on to her hair as she took over. She gained control of her gag reflex and sank to the base of my cock.

I was in heaven, with my eyes cinched tight. I was on the brink of unloading down her throat when she abruptly pulled away.

"I want you inside of me," Jasmine breathlessly stated, as she repositioned herself. Her ass now hung off the arm of my couch.

I pulled her feet to my chest and slid my saliva covered cock and balls between her folds. My balls covered her anus as my shaft slid across her backdoor. The devilish look she gave me said she was open to it.

"Next round, my love."

I just about shot my load with those words. I enjoyed fucking Amy's ass and a few other women before I was married. Some would call me a true ass-man. Jasmine's ass, I would rate a twelve on the ass-o-meter.

"That's certainly a change, Jazz."

"I am different now, Jake. I am giving you all of me. I would expect the same of you."

Inch by inch, I crept through her soft wet lips. I wondered what she had in mind with that last statement. I put those thoughts aside as I felt my cock bottom out against her cervix.

I brought her legs to my shoulders and slowly pressed my weight down on her. Face to face, we kissed passionately as our bodies became one and fever overtook us.

"Fill me with your seed, Jake!" Jasmine said, as the speed of our rhythm increased.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I was taking long deep strokes and slowed my pace to a crawl. My cock was expanding inside of Jasmine.

"Yes, Jake, yes, baby! Fill me up, ohhh oh yes!"

Just as she said that, I could feel her walls close in and tighten around my shaft. My movements were short as I felt every drop of my blasting against her cervix.

Jasmine gripped me tight while her body was folded in half between us. Her body shook and I knew our orgasms were like galloping horses, each one instigating and encouraging the other to follow.

We held each other as my cock softened inside her.

Jasmine whispered, "I love you, Jake."

"I love you more, Jasmine!"

"I want to taste us Jake. Hold my legs there while you get up."

I did as she asked. As my cock slithered out, she grabbed her ankles and told me to push from her lower back. Her pussy ended up positioned above her mouth. This was so random and dirty, yet I found it so sensual and intimate, loving even.

I'm not how much of our mingled juices was mine, but she was overflowing. I used my fingers to help it along. I would bet, if she had a cock, she would be able to suck it in this position.

Our juices ran over the tip of her engorged clitoris and fell straight into her open mouth. I dipped my fingers deep inside of her and pulled out even more. Jasmine shuttered again. She was having another orgasm. I continued to feed her until the well was empty.

FNS269
FNS269
73 Followers