A Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
...the sinful secrets between Me and Daddy.
2.1k words
3.92
40.2k
64
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
909 Followers

A Forbidden Fruit

There's nothing as sweet as forbidden fruit...my forbidden fruit... and the sinful secrets between me and Daddy.

It began during a swim party at the lake.

After Mom left, my Dad talked about the fun of skinny dipping. Somehow he talked me out of my bikini top. My plump boobs bounced up and down in the waves, playing peek-a-boo titty.

"Wow Amanda, you have Jumbo Juggies." He grinned. "You're a big girl now."

Soon it was time to leave, but Dad wouldn't give my top back. So I had to ride home topless in his convertible, feeling the wind whip through my blonde hair and harden my knobby nipples. It felt naughty.

"Don't tell your Mom."

I didn't, and the following weekend we went skinny dipping again. This time Dad talked me out of my bottoms. "Are you sure this is okay?" He nodded quickly.

So, blushing bright pink, I tossed my bikini bottom and lifted up out of the water, displaying my fuzzy blonde peach. "Is this what you wanted to see Daddy?"

"Wow Amanda, that's some sweet, home-grown pussy." He grabbed his cell phone. "Now don't be shy honey. Spread your pussy lips and show me you your butterfly."

"Oh-okay Daddy." I blushed red as snapped a pic of my pink hole.

"Honey let's play a naked game called 'smooshy-smooshy.' It will be our first 'naughty secret.'"

The idea of naughty secrets made me feel all tingly inside. I watched Daddy's boner rise up out of the water. "Gosh it looks big and mean."

"What are you going to do with that thing!?"

"You'll see honey." Dad had me sit naked on his bone-hard shaft and slid my slit back and forth. I felt my pussy flaps split, and his shaft rubbed inside my tender pink tissue.

It felt so good I slid faster and faster, polishing his knob with my wet and fuzzy slit. "Ohh Gawd... OHH GAWD!!" Dad pulled on my nipples, and I quivered in orgasm, bracing myself against his muscular chest.

Then Daddy's prick jerked up and spewed, blasting his sticky gunk all over my peach fuzz twat. "GROSS!"

The pussy rubbing made me have to pee. I squatted by a tree. "Dad, don't look." But he did, and I couldn't hold it. A stream of hot pee squirted out of my little pussy hole.

As I peed, Dad stroked his boner again, spurting goo all over my face and mouth. "Yuck!" That was my first taste of cum...but I knew girls have to eat cum.

Then Daddy wanted to pee—in Me!

I held my pussy lips open as he yanked his hulking cock up and pissed in my hole. OMG! His hot piss burned, and I giggled as his pee poured down my crack...

I stared at his dripping prick and knew another 'naughty secret.' That soon I'd be attached to my Dad...like a socket to a plug.

****

That night I lay in bed, sweating in the cold moonlight, with my hormones raging.

I was an eighteen-year-old virgin. Daddy lit my fire, and now I was horny and searching for something-- ANYTHING--LONG AND HARD. To soothe my burning cunt-itch.

Sneaking naked into the kitchen, I grabbed a carrot, then I noticed the cucumber... A sinfully large cucumber...long and thick like Daddy's prick. The cold cuke sent shivers through my twat and tits.

Holding it tight, I raced back to my bedroom with a yearning between my thighs... my horny twat wept for release.

In bed, I spread my legs and shoved the ice-cold cuke into my burning cunt... plunging it in like a hard cock! Rubbing my plump tits, I pushed it deeper, imagining a burly guy on top of me, pounding my pussy mercilessly.

"Yes! Oh Yes! Fuck me!"

I shook my head, rubbing the hard cucumber up against my aroused clitty— Suddenly, my back arched up in a screaming orgasm. "OH YES...AAAH!!"

Dad heard the scream and ran in. "AMANDA are you okay?" I blushed neon red, laying naked in front of my father with my legs splayed wide, and a cucumber shoved up my cunt.

"I guess my daughter needs a real cock." He dropped his pants and moved closer.

"No Dad! Don't you dare!"

His hefty prick stuck up in the moonlight, casting a boner shadow as long as the bed. My pussy screamed and wanted to run away. But Dad's big dick was better than any fucking cucumber.

Pulling open my pussy flaps... he touched his stiff prick to my quivering slit, rubbing it up and down...making my juices gush like a tiny fountain.

"Amanda, it's time to give up your forbidden fruit." He moved over me. "Now take your fucking like a good daughter."

I nodded, and Dad gripped my ankles, spreading me like a slut, and pushed his fat prick into my tiny twat. "Gosh Dad, you're really big!" I whimpered and squirmed, doing the virgin squeal.

"Ouchy! Not sooo hard...pleeease!"

Dad's thick shaft ripped through my tight pussy, tearing my pink tissue. "It hurts!" I spread wider as Dad-the-Bull fucked harder, pumping his long prick in and out of my horny hole.

Then I felt it... the sweet taboo of incest.

"YES!...Oh Daddy it's so good... I can't believe we're doing this." The big man sucked my tits as his bull thighs thrust forward, fucking me deep, filling my aching pussy with rigid cockmeat.

"Oh yes Dad... Fuck me! Screw me like a nympho!"

I dug my heels into his back. Dad rammed faster, slamming my pussy viciously as his hairy balls slapped my ass. It was so sinful my clitty swelled... and my pussy burned hotter and hotter until...

"OH...OHMYGOD!" My back arched with a powerful climax, tossing my legs into the air. Dad groaned, spewing his sticky seed into my spasming cunt. Gobs of frothy cum leaked down my crack.

Gripping my tits, Dad-the-Bull hammered deeper into my fuck tunnel, making my body tremble in wave after wave of orgasm. "OH...OOOH..." With a final shove, he thrust in balls-deep and collapsed.

Daddy's fat prick still twitched inside me. When he pulled out, I saw specks of blood on his slimy shaft. He wiped it off with my panties.

"Did you like it Daddy? Is my pussy tighter than Mom's?"

"Yes Amanda, and thank you for your sweet cherry." Dad kissed my lips and threw me over his shoulder. "Now it's Daddy-Daughter shower time!"

In the shower, Dad scrubbed my tits and twat until they were squeaky clean. Then he licked my belly button, and his mouth moved lower, making me squirm...

"Wh-what are you doing Daddy?"

I felt his hot breath tickling my blonde pubes as he took a whiff of my wet pussy. Then his tongue stabbed into my fuck hole!

"Ooh, your tongue is so long!" Dad face pushed into my pubes as his wicked tongue lapped up and down my slit—driving me CRAZY! I grabbed his head as his tongue circled my clit.

'Gosh, Daddy's tongue feels so much better than my finger.'

Soon his mouth found my nubbin and sucked on it hard, nibbling with his teeth. "Noo," I squealed in panic. "Don't bite my clitty!"

Dad lapped deeper into my love-hole and stuck a finger up my ass. I felt my pussy shiver. "OHH SHIT!" My body trembled in another orgasm, and my legs buckled as I fell down on the shower floor.

Getting up on my knees, I looked up at Daddy with my big blue eyes.

Dad grinned. "You look good on her knees." I came eye to eye with his prick-hole. He pressed the knob to my lips. "Your turn daughter." Dad shoved my head down to his engorged prick.

"D-do I have to suck to whole thing?"

"Yes Amanda—Suck it!"

Like a good daughter, I stretched my mouth open and sucked. It felt sinful being on my knees, sucking off my own father. What would Mom think?

But I sucked away, my mouth getting stuffed with Daddy-Dick. Tugging on his thick balls, I bobbed my head and swirled my tongue around his shaft, and tickling his pee-hole.

Dad grabbed my head, shoved his cock to my tonsils...And it SPEWED!!!

"Swallow it daughter. Hurry!"

I gagged and choked, swallowing his incestuous cum as more goo spilled from my lips. After the last swallow, a thin line of cum ran from my mouth to his prick-hole. I pulled away, panting for air.

"...are you done with me Daddy?"

He kissed my forehead. "Yes Amanda, remember our naughty secrets. And call me if you get any more vegetable urges."

Wobbling up to my feet, I stared into the mirror at my cum-dripping lips, ravaged tits, and sore pussy. I felt dirty and ashamed. Pulling on my sticky panties, I vowed to never screw my Dad again!

The very next morning, I woke up with an itchy pussy and a viciously aroused clit. My mind considered a carrot or a stiff cucumber... But my poor cunt needed cock— Daddy's Cock.

Swallowing my modesty, I texted him.

Dad ran into my room and unzipped. His huge boner sprung out, stiff and proud and throbbing with that primal urge to screw...me. Dad was my perfect prick.

Grabbing my ankles, I spread wide for him, opening up my hot and wet fuck-hole. Looking up, I batted my blue eyes. "Do me Daddy!"

His thick tool plunged into my yearning cunt. He sucked my swollen tits as his big prick pounded me, hammering the wild-itchy places deep in my pussy.

I squirmed as he screwed me faster and harder, slapping his flesh against mine. Soon I felt that euphoric jolt. "Yes...Oh Yes...Aaah!" My legs flew up, bopping in waves of climax.

After the last orgasm, I collapsed. Dad massaged my back and kissed my lips, slipping in his tongue. It felt wonderfully sinful, French kissing my father.

****

The following day, we showered together again, and I gave Dad his daily blowjob. This time he wanted his balls sucked too. Which was gross.

The he took me hiking.

I wore a miniskirt that barely covered my hoo-hoo and a tight top that showed off my Sweater Stretchers. We hiked up a hill while he goosed my butt.

At the top, we kissed under a tree as he fingered my twat Dad turned me around, pulled down my panties, and spread open my ass-cheeks. "Wait... what are you doing Daddy?"

"Amanda you have more than one forbidden fruit. Now I want your anal cherry."

I didn't resist when he bent me over. "Okay Daddy...I guess I'm ready for it." Gripping the tree trunk I felt his prick push in slowly, stretching my anal ring around his thick knob.

"OUCH! Daddy it hurts bad... but good."

My teeth clenched as he fucked faster, reaming out my asshole with every pump. The burly man reared back and slammed his prick in deep—so deep my eyes popped open.

"Gosh Daddy—you're gonna split me!!"

Dad laughed and screwed my butt, his naughty fingers pulled on my nipples and dug into my twat. I panted, feeling every inch of his thick prick pushing way up my asshole, giving me my first buttfuck.

I looked back. "You like my tight ass don't you Daddy?"

Daddy nodded and his naughty fingers move to my aroused clitty, rubbing it back and forth like a magic bean... Then he pinched it! "Ahh Shit!" I bit the tree bark as a blazing orgasm tore through my spine.

Wow, I couldn't believe an assfuck gave me an orgasm...I was such a nympho!

Soon Dad climaxed too, spewing cum up my anal canal. I held onto the tree as sticky goo dripped out of my inflamed anus.

"Gosh Daddy, you creamed my asshole."

He laughed as I pulled up my panties. We left, and I thought it was cruel to make me hike back to the car with my butt-hole aching. On the way back home, Dad asked me if I wanted to go on a 'date?'

"A date with m-me? Okay...I guess." Then my nasty Dad turned the car around and stopped at a cheap motel.

"Daddy this isn't a date—this is naughty!" I blushed blazing pink as he carried me into the room like a bride, or a whore. I never imagined my first night in a motel would be with my own father.

"Come on my cute little fuck-toy."

Dad tossed me on the bed like a piece of fuck-meat, and my pussy got all gooey. He pulled out his enraged boner, tore off my clothes and used me... fucking me any way he wanted.

We even watched porno movies, and Dad made me do those things. Nasty things. Then he had me pose naked while he took pictures. It felt taboo and sinful as hell... But Daddy knows Best.

After that night, we screwed four, five, sometimes six times a day. Mom moved out, but I didn't care. I was too busy satisfying Daddy with my soft mouth, warm pussy, and super-tight ass.

No more mom. No more vegetables. Just my forbidden fruits and Dad's lovely dick.


KimKim5
KimKim5
909 Followers