A Forced Conversion Pt. 01

Story Info
Beth forces Myra to face repressed desires.
4.4k words
4.43
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apple35
Apple35
10 Followers

Beth had been subtly flirting with her new client Myra for the past hour as she cut her hair. When she had first walked into the small boutique which also served as Beth's home, Beth had looked up at her last client of the day and had immediately been stricken both by her beauty and the deep certainty that she was a confident and powerful lesbian. In fact, the only thing that gave her any pause was the large diamond ring on her left hand, but then most of her other fingers were covered in rings of gold as well.

Beth reckoned her to be around 5'8 and 170 pounds at around thirty years old. She wasn't a thin woman but she was far from fat. She wore a snug-fitting white blouse, which accentuated the curve of her 36-C breasts, tucked into her high-waisted royal blue dress pants which were secured by a matching cloth belt tied in a bow, drawing the eye down from the slight lope of her soft stomach, her eyes greedily absorbed the contours of the straight-legged cut which hugged her hips, ass, and shapely legs, leading down to her fashionable black flats.

The set of her shoulders and even the way she moved had an almost masculine air to them and even her locution only reinforced Beth's assumptions.

The older woman spent several heart beats gazing at Beth's short, blonde hair before she nodded and said, "I want something like your hair, but maybe not quite so short? I was thinking of a partial undershave... not all of the sides and back but maybe half of it? And I want it dyed black. could you do that?"

Beth felt a thrill and a furthur confirmation of her assumption. "Yeah! I can do that for you. I know just what to do for you." she led the busty woman to the chair and began cutting her long full chestnut locks.

They had hit it off immediately and she had learned a great deal about Myra... Unfortunately including the fact that she had been married for twelve years, and was a stay-at-home mom... As well as being deeply religious... Great. It certainly wasn't what Beth had expected, though she supposed that she should have assumed it, considering the large golden cross that dangled upon her breast.

Regardless, she wouldn't be deterred; judging as much from her own gut feeling as from the woman's own anecdotes and attitudes towards men, it was clear that she wasn't simply some good, demure, Catholic wife who only concerned herself with purity and obedience. It certainly only caused her to gain confidence in her suspicions when she had repeatedly caught Myra's covert glances at her toned midriff which was exposed between her tank top and spandex gym pants, and she had certainly noticed her desire to touch Beth as they were talking during the break before she began coloring her hair.

Beth leaned against her workstation with her arms crossed as they waited for the dye to do its work, and Myra stared in rapt attention with a slow smile spreading on her face as she listened to Beth finishing her story, "So I'd gotten the guy down on the ground right? And then I stomped directly on his balls!" They both began laughing and Myra reached forward, slapping Beth jovially on her knee, "It was so pathetic Myra, you should have seen him crying and begging!" Beth finished while laughing. "Maybe it's fucked up that I enjoyed it so much but it felt good, and honestly he deserved it! He kept trying to make passes at me. God only knows what kind of filthy shit he wanted to do!"

Myra couldn't help but blush and get caught up in Beth's exuberance, her own opinions of men beginning to spill out unbidden. "You know, it's probably a sinful thing to say, but men are filthy and I fucking hate it. They're so gross!" She grimaced, "I mean, even the ones who don't want you to do sick shit expect you to let them spray their dick snot inside of you!"

Beth snorted and laughed in response. "Oh my God you're right! It does look like snot!"

They continued chatting for another ten minutes or so before Beth called time and led her over to the sink to rinse her newly black hair. As she washed the foamy shampoo out of her hair she gave Myra an appraising look before beginning to dry her hair. Beth could feel her desire rising uncontrollably and realized she needed to push back the rush if she was going to keep control. So instead of giving in to Myra's allure and taking her there by force, she brushed Myra's black glossy bangs to the side and away from her beautiful brown eyes and rested her hand on her hip, examining her client. "Damn girl! You look hot!" Beth exclaimed before gracefully brushing her finger over the stubble around the older woman's ear.

Myra flushed slightly and replied awkwardly, "Thanks." Before blushing even more.

Myra tried to play it cool and found herself feeling pleased by the compliment which was communicated in an almost... Suggestive manner as the twenty-three-year-old hair dresser casually stroked the space beneath her temple. She didn't know if she wanted to flinch away or lean into the cool touch.

"Hey so uh... You wanna hang out for a while? Have a few drinks?" Beth asked casually, pointing her thumb behind her towards her studio apartment attached to the boutique. "If you have the time anyway." She added quickly.

Myra didn't know why she felt a jolt of excitement at the prospect but she put it out of her mind. "I'd love to! It's been a long time since I've hung out with anyone to be honest. Let me text my husband." Myra said, pulling her phone out taking a picture of her new haircut, and sending it with the message that she'd be late coming home. "Oh yeah, I need to pay you-" She said as she grabbed her pocketbook.

Beth held her hands up, cutting Myra off, "No it's on me. Really."

"Umm... Okay. You sure?"

"Yeah Myra, I'm sure." Beth smirked.

"Okay." Myra responded gratefully before following Beth through the door into her living space. It was a large room with a couch and coffee table in the middle facing the TV. In one corner was the kitchen and in the other was a large bed and dresser. Beth motioned for her to have a seat on the couch as she strode to the kitchen, grabbing two glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey.

Coming back she sat down beside Myra and poured a healthy amount for each of them before offering a toast. "To... Time away from men!" She gave Myra a lopsided grin.

The conversation flowed freely from there, Myra bringing up her sons and family, while Beth brought up everything from recent movies she'd watched to how she had managed to start her own business.

Soon the conversation got back around to men and Beth commented, "You must have had a lot of boyfriends in school huh?"

Myra's eyebrows rose and she averted her eyes. "Actually no. Everyone thought I was gay. Hell, they even convinced me that I was." She said honestly.

Beth feigned a look of genuine surprise, thinking to herself 'Careful Beth'. "Really? How did they get that idea?"

Myra shrugged. "I didn't date, wasn't interested in sex... I can remember several times when I was young when people were calling me names because of the way I dressed or something I said. Eventually, I started to believe it..." She trailed off. It seemed to take a great deal of effort for her to speak about this topic, she felt very exposed.

"What kinds of things were they saying?" Beth asked curiously.

Myra closed her eyes briefly and said "They said I acted like a man. You see, I didn't take shit so I was always getting into fights. I was a goth and I dressed in trip pants and band shirts. I listened to death metal too, which didn't help my case either."

Beth smiled faintly at the thought of Beth once wearing those same clothes and making herself the envy of every tomboy in school. "Did any of your friends ever tell you that you were pretty?" She asked after a moment.

"Oh yeah. It's not that men weren't interested in me either. They wouldn't leave me alone. It was the fact that I would either ignore or fight them over it that made people assume I was gay. Look Beth I know I'm good-looking." Myra chuckled before continuing, "Anyway I started to believe it so I got a girlfriend. Then we kissed and I was so disgusted by it that I cried over it. I met my husband not long after."

Beth let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding. This woman was amazing! "That must have been tough to go through." She offered sympathetically.

"Yeah, it was... But you know what? My husband actually loves the way I am." After a short pause she added, "I often tell him I dress like a dyke! It's a joke of course." Something about the way she said it as she cackled and nudged Beth's arm caught her attention. Beth wasn't even sure that Myra was aware of it.

"Well, ya kinda do, to be honest." Beth drained her glass before pouring more for herself.

"Yeah well, I like it." A small laugh escaped Myra's lips before continuing, "During fights about sex I've actually told him that I'm gay... To which he responds 'No you're not.'" She laughed again, "like he would know!"

At that moment Beth knew she had to have this woman no matter what. It was clear that either she didn't want to come out or else was deceiving herself. She was strong, beautiful, powerful... Beth could see a flame burning deep within her that had been barely suppressed for years on end, and it was time to let it out. "So if I ask you out, you'll say yes?" Beth looked directly into Myra's eyes, waiting for a response.

Multiple emotions crossed her face in the ensuing silence. Desire, shock, disgust, outrage. She slid away quickly, her mouth agape, "Dude what the fuck!? I'm not a fucking faggot!" She yelled at Beth who was grinning smugly at her.

It was clear to Beth that all her life she'd been hiding her true self, even from herself, and now was being really challenged by someone who wasn't looking to condemn her for it for the first time. Myra's anger only turned her on more. "No but you're clearly a lesbian," Beth responded smoothly as she reached out to touch the other woman's knee.

Myra slapped it away, leaping to her feet and balling her fists at her sides, "No I'm not! You... Fucking abomination!!" Myra roared down at her.

As Beth slowly rose to her feet, blocking the path to the door, anger flashed in Beth's eyes at the religious reference. "You wanna bring your goddamn religious shit into this? You fucking hypocrite!" Lowering her voice she continued in a sneering tone, "You are such a liar that you deceive yourself." Beth noted the twinge of uncertainty on the other woman's face before it hardened again. Looking her up and down Beth scoffed. "You think you're tough huh? You're nothing but some bougie cunt of a housewife. Some uppity bitch who needs put in her place." Beth's arousal was quickly becoming an all-consuming fire. She knew what she was doing was deeply immoral and certainly not the way to go about this but in that moment she couldn't have given less of a shit.

Myra narrowed her eyes and pointed a finger at Beth's chest, "I'll show you tough, bitch!" Just as Myra was about to lunge towards Beth, she felt the wind knocked out of her as Beth's fist slammed into her soft stomach before grabbing her by the throat. With an evil grin, she spat in Myra's face before throwing her onto the couch and straddling her, pinning her arms above her head with one hand.

Her rage and lust began to grow exponentially as she felt her fingers dig into the soft flesh beneath Myra's jawline as Myra began to struggle, bucking and wriggling.

"Get off me you bitch!" With one swift motion, Beth slapped her with an open palm. The blow stunned Myra momentarily but only served to intensify Beth's lust. She sat back slightly, breaking contact with Myra's neck, but kept a firm hold on her wrists. She leaned in closer so that their noses almost touched. She could feel the other woman's anger and desperation seething out of every pore. "You want it. Stop lying to yourself." In one movement she forced her legs open and roughly grabbed her crotch, rubbing it vigorously; at the same time, she leaned forward and licked Myra's face.

With a muffled cry, Myra turned her head and closed her eyes. Beth began to rub harder against the soft blue fabric which hid her pussy. "Look at me, you fucking dyke," When Myra opened her eyes they were full of confusion and fear... But there was a hint which betrayed something else. Something deeper. Her body trembled with fear and excitement as she was violated by this other woman. Without warning Beth pulled her hand from Myra's crotch and grabbed the hem her shirt, pulling it above her breasts revealing a white lace push-up bra. Beth's eyes widened at the swell of her breasts and licked her lips.

Myra again tried to push her off and received another punch in the stomach for her trouble. "Shhh," Beth whispered harshly in her ear. "Relax. You're gonna enjoy this." Slowly moving lower she placed kisses along Myra's neck, working her way towards her left breast.

Myra stiffened at the touch but didn't move, just as troubled by her hidden desire which she refused to acknowledge as by this woman who was raping her.

She began to recite her prayers as Beth's tongue trailed across the top of Myra's left breast, causing the woman to stifle a soft moan as she desperately continued saying her litany, while Beth grabbed the firm mound of flesh with her free hand, pulling it ruthlessly out of the cup which cradled it before doing the same to the other. Both nipples became erect almost immediately and Beth bent over, sucking each nipple roughly between her teeth before biting down hard.

Myra flinched as she cried out in pain. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. Tears of pain and unwanted pleasure. Beth slipped her hand back down towards her crotch to find that she was clenching her thighs tightly together. Keeping her wrists secured in her hand, she rose and kicked at the other woman's heels until her legs buckled. Quickly she used her knees to spread Myra's legs and roughly groped her crotch once again.

"This is so fucking hot! I love that you're even trying to pray the gay away!" Beth purred as she watched the tears run down Myra's cheeks. Once she had found the perfect position, where she could have complete access to her target, she settled back and brought her hand up to her own face. Drawing it close to her nose, inhaling the smell of Myra's musk, she noticed the first hints of wetness soaking through the woman's pants. "That wet huh? I knew you were lying."

"I hate you!" The other woman hissed at her.

"Well, soon you'll love me," replied Beth, smiling as she heard her victim whimper and squirm beneath her. As if confirming what she already suspected, Beth lowered her hand back to her crotch and remarked, "Wow... You're so wet it looks like you pissed a little." Indeed, a dark patch was indeed slowly spreading over the soft blue material. She chortled as she spoke, before grabbing the seam of the cloth and jerking, hearing it give way and tearing right through the material.

Immediately Beth lifted her head, grinning wickedly as she saw Myra attempted shrink away. Without a second thought, Beth took hold of the now exposed crotch, and plunged two fingers inside of her, pumping them slowly in and out. She slid up the couch while licking her lips hungrily. Beth latched onto a nipple with her mouth, rolling it between her teeth and teasing it with her tongue as she pulled her fingers out of her and began stroking her clit.

Myra knew she was beaten and went limp in exhaustion, trying to deny her own growing arousal.

Beth slid up her body with her lips, planting tender kisses in a line from breasts to jaw until they connected with Myra's.

She held her lips tightly locked as she felt the other woman probing them with her tongue. She knew she had to resist, if only in this way. She couldn't let this cruel bitch be proven right. She couldn't allow herself to sin, to betray her husband and God, even if it meant death. But deep down, she knew, that she was failing already. She could feel her iron will growing brittle; a single stress fracture away from shattering. A voice was screaming in her head. The voice told her that this wasn't rape or wrong or any kind of mistake. It was simply wonderful beyond all of the things she had ever experienced. Even the violence and powerlessness turned her on. She had always been the one in control, and now she found that she had none.

With a loud moan, Myra pushed back against Beth forcing the other woman's lips from hers. "Please just stop..." She moaned breathlessly, her words stuttered out between ragged breaths. A desperation shone in her eyes which was not borne of violation or torture, but of one who is moments away from having their darkest secrets exposed.

"You can say no beautiful, but your body exposes your desire. I know you want it." Beth responded coyly as she leaned forward and placed her lips on Myra's forehead, "You wanted it before too, didn't you?" Beth reached up and pinched Myra's nipple making the other woman yelp in surprise. "Oh yes, I think that deep down, that's why you stayed." She went back to rubbing her pussy and soon saw her thighs begin to tremble. Suddenly she stopped and in a single motion pulled Myra up by her wrists and threw her face first onto the coffee table.

Sinking to her knees, Beth ripped the hole in her crotch wider and split her panties in two, revealing her asshole, already soaked with her juices. With a knowing grin, Beth slammed her lips onto Myra's anus, pushing her tongue in to penetrate her and tease her mercilessly. Her pace quickened as she got more desperate and then she began rubbing the other woman's clit with her index finger while sliding her thumb in her cunt.

"Oh god..." Gasped Myra loudly, arching her stomach off the table, and pushing her ass back so that the blonde woman's tongues penetrated her even deeper as Beth continued rubbing her clit furiously. "Please don't..." She begged, but there was no heart in her statement.

After several moments of rough, passionate ass-eating, the other woman stopped abruptly, wiping her chin on Myra's spasming thigh, which left a dark splotch on the torn blue slacks. Without a word, she grabbed the back of Myra's shirt and hooked her fingers beneath her bra strap, and pulled her up before driving her to the bed and throwing her down onto it. She didn't resist. Without warning Beth stripped off her own shirt and bra and crawled between her legs before proceeding to pull the fleshy folds of Myra's ass apart with her thumbs, staring hungrily into her brown depths. She slid her thumb deep inside of her, feeling the tight constriction of the uninvaded space.

She grinned as she heard Myra's sharp intake of breath. She loved how helpless and defenseless the beautiful woman looked lying on her stomach, crotch torn out of her expensive pants, begging for her mercy, and trying not to give in. She pushed her index and middle in her cunt and began thrusting gently, causing Myra to moan.

The shame coupled with pleasure made Myra almost go crazy. She started moving her hips wildly back and forth against Beth's hand, using her knees to move up and down.

Finally, Beth flipped her onto her back and could see it written on Myra's face. She was about to let go. She leaned down and gently kissed her victim's closed lips, their eyes staring wide open at one another. Slowly, she slipped two fingers into her cunt, plunging them in and out slowly. Lovingly. Myra kept moaning softly under her breath. She couldn't help it. She also couldn't believe that just an hour ago, she hated Beth. Now she was about to orgasm. "OH," as she moaned Beth's tongue slipped inside of her mouth and explored every corner, pressing in against her own tongue. She found herself complying and felt her hand graze Beth's face.

Beth moved her hand to grasp Myra's breast roughly, squeezing and massaging it, then slid the hand down to her hip and then to her ass, squeezing it hard. With a loud moan Myra began to shudder as Beth continued working on her slit slowly, then faster and faster till suddenly she arched her back, neck rising and tensing as her mouth formed an O and her breath shuddered. Her pussy contracted around Beth's fingers as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her body. As she came back down Beth grinned.

Apple35
Apple35
10 Followers
12