A Forceful Reminder

Story Info
An insecure, chubby girl gets forced to face her beauty.
3.1k words
4.6
5.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in explicit scenes are over the age of 18)

"Tabby, you simply have to come!" Her coworker and close friend of three years said as she stirred her black, sugarless tea. "I can't go to the wedding alone."

Tabitha tried to smile. "Liz, why don't you take your boyfriend?"

"Apparently he'll be working on that weekend," Liz sighed, running a hand through her short black pixie cut. "Asshole. I think we're coasting towards a breakup but at this point, I don't really care. The sex isn't that good either."

Tabitha bit her lip and added more sugar to her cup of instant coffee and immediately regretted it. She couldn't dump it back in the packet, so she miserably added hot water and watched the fragrant steam rise.

"What about you?" Liz asked, turning sideways so she could squeeze past Tabitha to reach the microwave to heat up her croissant.

Her body brushed against Tabitha, causing her to jump slightly. The kitchenette was small and everyone seemed to complain about it, but no one actually had a problem with moving around till Tabitha was in there too. Her coworkers were all very professional and didn't even seem to notice her size, but Tabitha was so self-conscious that they might as well have been eyeing her constantly and making remarks.

"Tabby?" Liz nudged her.

"Oh! Um, what was the question?" Tabitha asked, pushing a strand of curly brown hair behind her ear.

"Are you seeing anyone? Fucking anyone?" Liz's lips pulled up into a mischievous grin.

Tabitha's face went warm and she hurriedly lifted the mug of coffee to her face to try and hide the blush. The coffee burned her tongue as she sipped it.

"Um... Well," Tabitha fumbled, mortified.

Did Liz know she was still a virgin at twenty-four? What was she going to say? She wasn't good at lying either, so that was off the table. Her perceptive friend would see right through her.

Liz flapped her hand like she was shooing the question out of the air.

"Oh, sorry Tabby. That's a rather personal question, isn't it? I forget myself sometimes."

"It's okay," Tabitha said quietly, and she gladly let Liz prattle on about the wedding, which people would be there, and what the hell she was going to wear because she didn't own any dresses.

"Oof, I forgot I have to make some document copies for the Big Guy," Liz said, gulping down the rest of her tea. "I think I'm close to a promotion, so I have to keep up my pace."

Tabitha glanced at her, admiring the way her white blouse clung to her small, firm breasts and smoothed over her slender stomach. Liz did yoga three times a week and lifted weights at the gym as well. Her body was strong and muscular, bordering on masculine. Liz was glorious to look at. Tabitha was terrified of going to the gym. People would laugh at her. Well, maybe they wouldn't but Tabitha would rather die than risk the chance. Her mother's voice still haunted her. The last time she and her mother had talked on the phone her mother had said,

"Have you lost some weight, my dear? You need to drop some of the pounds. No man would like to marry a whale and as you know, the clock is ticking!"

And then her mother laughed like it was a great joke and hung up. Tabitha had cried, curled up in her bed. She felt so, so helpless. Her mother was right, she needed to at least try. But the task seemed so daunting, and every attempt in the past had only led to binging and more weight gain.

"Lost in your thoughts again?" Liz said.

Tabitha's eyes zeroed in on her friend. "Sorry," she said.

"You have nothing to apologize for!" Liz laughed. "How about we go shopping for dresses together after work? The stores will still be open."

"I... I don't know," Tabitha said. "I've never been to a wedding."

"It'll be fine," Liz said and put a finger under Tabitha's chin. "Please. Come on, give me a smile."

Tabitha pulled her lips into something of a grimace, and Liz shook her head in amusement.

"Okay, I gotta run. I'll see you later?" Liz said before leaving.

Tabitha swallowed hard. She could still feel the lingering sensation of Liz's touch. It reminded her that she had a crush on her friend, and she hated it. Fat girls were never so lucky as to find love, that was what she had been told and despite herself- believed. Besides that, Liz had a boyfriend and was probably straight. Tabitha shook her head to herself and took her coffee to her desk. She had to stop thinking about it.

A few hours later, she was working on her laptop when a voice said,

"Well, you definitely need some shopping therapy!"

"What?" Tabitha looked up to see Liz leaning against her desk with both hands.

The band of her ID card was nestled between her breasts, the tops of her small breasts visible as she leaned down to look at her friend. She had a small mole on the swell of her left breast. Tabitha's eyes shot back up nervously but if Liz had noticed her staring, she didn't say anything about it.

"Shopping," Liz said. "You know work hours were officially over twenty minutes ago?"

"I was, um, just trying to squeeze some more work in," Tabitha replied.

"You came to work with the bus, right? Let's take my car," Liz said.

They took the elevator down together. They were some of the last people in the building, so they were alone in the elevator. Liz sighed and rolled her sleeves, showcasing a tattoo on her forearm. Tabitha sucked in a breath.

"I didn't know you had that!" She said. "Since when?"

Liz cracked a grin. "A few weeks ago. Sexy, right?"

"Yeah," Tabitha agreed.

The elevator dinged, and they stepped out. Tabitha took a deep breath of the crisp air, berating herself mentally. Wasn't she making her attraction too obvious? Did Liz know and she was just too nice to say anything about it?

She would probably never know.

For all of Liz's excitement to go shopping, the woman seemed a little lost as they stepped into one of the stores.

"I've got to be real with you, I've never worn a dress before in my life," she said.

"Really?" Tabitha laughed. "Well, you do have a tomboy sort of vibe."

"Yep. Unfortunately for my parents, I never grew out of it," Liz smirked. "Let's quickly pick something out for me, and then we can spend more time looking for something for you."

"Oh, anything will do," Tabitha said hastily.

"No," Liz said, fixing her with a look. "I want your dress to be as radiant as you. It's got to match."

Tabitha's eyes widened and she laughed nervously. "R-radiant like me?"

"Yeah," Liz didn't seem to think much of her compliment, but Tabitha was freaking out inside.

That was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her. Liz held a blue dress up against her chest.

"What do you think?"

"It looks nice, but I think you'll look even better in green," Tabitha said.

"Aha, this one is green," Liz said, pulling another dress off the rack. "Damn, look at that low back. Everyone is going to see how muscular my back is. My parents will throw a fit."

"Your parents are going to be there too?" Tabitha asked, touching the silky material of the dress.

She remembered that Liz didn't get along too well with her strict, religious parents.

"Yeah. And they hate me looking too manly. Prissy bitches," Liz grumbled sourly.

"I think you'd look great in it," Tabitha said.

Liz's eyes lit up. "You do, huh? Let me try the dress on and we'll see what you think then."

When Liz stepped out of the changing room and twirled, Tabitha's mouth dropped open.

"Wow," she said. "You weren't kidding about being muscular."

Liz flexed her back, and Tabitha burst out laughing.

"Stop it," she grinned and then sobered up. "But really, the dress fits you so nicely."

"I agree. I'll buy this one," Liz said decisively. "Your turn!"

Liz had really meant what she said about spending more time on her. They went through several dresses until Liz picked out a peach-colored one with a plunging neckline.

"You have to try this one on!"

"Really?" Tabitha said hesitantly.

She didn't like showing much skin. Her breasts had stretch marks, and this dress would show that. But she didn't want to disappoint her friend, so she stepped into the changing room to at least try it on. It fit like a glove, delighting Tabitha. The only problem was that she couldn't pull the zipper up on her own.

"Um, Liz?" She squeaked. "I can't get the zipper up."

"I'll help you. Can I come in?"

Tabitha opened the door and Liz stepped in. The changing room could fit one person comfortably, but with two of them in there, they were practically up against each other. Tabitha turned her back slowly, unhappy about Liz seeing her back rolls. Liz grabbed the zipper and was about to pull it up when Tabitha blurted out,

"I'm sorry."

"What for?" Liz paused, looking at her in the mirror.

"Um," Tabitha said. "For having to see me sort of naked?"

Liz sighed, and her hands dropped. "Tabitha..."

Hearing a note of unhappiness in her friend's voice, Tabitha hurried to undo the damage.

"Sorry for ruining the mood," she said. "I shouldn't have said anything."

"You know... I see the way you treat yourself," Liz said slowly. "And I think that's a shame. You're so self-conscious about your body that you're blinded to your beauty, Tabitha."

"H-huh?" Tabitha stammered, staring at Liz in the mirror.

The front of the dress began to droop, so she quickly held it up.

"What are you talking about?" Tabitha said.

"You're beautiful. You're so damn pretty, and you can't or won't see it," Liz said quietly.

"I'm not," Tabitha sighed. "You don't have to try and make me feel better, Liz."

"I'm not. I guess I'm just tired of keeping my thoughts to myself," Liz said.

Instead of zipping up the dress, she put her hands on Tabitha's hips and pulled her back against her body. Tabitha went very still, flushing hot and cold with confusion.

"What are you doing?" Tabitha murmured, her eyes wide with shock, breath catching in her throat.

"Trying to convince you to see what I see," Liz said, her lips very close to Tabitha's neck.

Goosebumps covered Tabitha's arms. "Liz... You have a boyfriend."

"Not anymore, actually," Liz smirked. "I broke up with him over a text message."

"That's... Kind of horrible," Tabitha said.

"He deserved it," Liz said.

One of her hands came up and yanked on the front of the dress, pulling it out of Tabitha's hands. It dropped, exposing her large breasts which were clad in a red bra.

"Liz!" Tabitha gasped, trying not to be too loud.

"Look at yourself, Tabby," Liz said.

Tabitha turned her head away with a defiant huff. The chubby woman was not expecting her friend to grab her jaw and force her to look back at the mirror. Tabitha's eyes were wide, pupils dilated. Her body trembled.

"Liz, please stop," she whimpered.

"Why should I? I know you think I'm attractive, Tabby. I'm just returning the favor," Liz whispered in her ear.

Liz's voice had become deep and rough, almost unrecognizable. Tabitha bit down on her lip to stifle a cry of surprise when Liz cupped her bra-clad breasts with her hands.

"You have such nice tits, you know. Shame that you're always hiding them," Liz said.

Even though Tabitha felt vulnerable and stripped naked of her pride, she didn't stop her friend from groping her breasts. A small whimper of shame escaped her lips and she said,

"They look like overbaked muffins. They're always spilling out."

Liz let out a small laugh.

"You're just too good for me to let you slip out of my fingers, Tabby. And since you refuse to see the good side of yourself, I'm going to make you."

"What are you even talking about-" Tabitha shuddered when Liz yanked the bra cups down, letting her breasts spill out.

Neither of them could pretend this wasn't happening anymore. Nor could they just stop and carry on shopping like normal. Things could never be normal between them ever again. Tabitha's mouth popped open as she stared at her breasts. Her nipples were so hard that they tingled. There was no denying she was aroused, even though she shouldn't be.

Liz was kind of forcing this onto her.

"Look at you," Liz purred, her hands coming up and gripping Tabitha's breasts, her index fingers circling over her nipples.

Liz's hands looked even more manly from this angle. Honestly, she had nice-looking arms. She was quite a bit taller, having to lean down slightly. Tabitha had to grab the bar on the wall where clothes could be hung to stay upright as her legs wobbled. They were both breathing hard in the tiny space, staring at each other in the mirror. Liz's expression was all hard, hungry angles now. Tabitha had to slap her hand against her mouth to muffle her squeal when Liz lowered her head and bit her shoulder gently, soothing it away with a kiss.

"So soft," Liz said, and for probably the first time in her life, Tabitha felt good about that word.

Her lips parted, her mind battling whether she should tell Liz to stop or not. Liz released her breast, smoothing her hands over Tabitha's belly.

"Let's get you out of this dress," Liz said, pushing it down over her hips. "It looks great on you by the way."

"T-thank you?" Tabitha replied, cringing as the dress finally came down and she was left in her matching bra and panties.

Liz draped the dress over the bar and put her arms around Tabitha again, holding her close.

For a moment they just stood together and looked. Tabitha hadn't looked at herself in a full-length mirror in months and she found herself staring critically at her body. Was Liz really telling the truth? Did she like her like this? Soft folds on her belly and thighs that didn't have a gap between them? Tabitha snapped out of her thoughts when Liz cupped her breasts again.

"I like big tits," Liz said. "You know, not many people know that I'm bisexual. My parents would kill me if they knew. It's our secret, right?"

"Yes... Okay." Tabitha gulped.

Liz grinned, and one of her hands snuck over Tabitha's soft stomach, moving downwards.

"Wait!" Tabitha yelped. "Wait..."

"Shhh!" Liz hissed back. "We don't want anyone to hear you now, do we?"

Tabitha could only whimper in response as Liz pushed her hand into her underwear. Her finger slid through her soft curls, brushing against her clit and labia which was warm and slippery, telling her all she needed to know. Tabitha's face went bright red as Liz laughed softly.

Liz curled her finger and rubbed it gently against her clit and Tabitha jumped like she had been electrocuted as hot pleasure raced through her. Conflicted, she grabbed Liz's wrist, though her hand refused to do more than that. After a mocking pause, Liz continued her ministrations. It was embarrassingly obvious that even if Tabitha was having second thoughts, her body was all for it.

She closed her eyes and tried not to make any noise as Liz rubbed her clit with one hand and played with her breast with the other, pinching her nipple.

"I can't wait to do this again someplace private," Liz said. "I want to hear all the cute sounds you make."

Her words were rewarded by even more slickness from between Tabitha's legs, and she grinned.

"You like the idea of a next time," Liz said triumphantly. "You like this."

"No," Tabitha lied.

Liz paused, and Tabitha's eyes flew open.

"I guess I've failed then," Liz said offhandedly. "We can buy the dresses and go."

Tabitha bit her lip. All she wanted to do was ask Liz to continue, but now that she had her focus back, she felt painfully vulnerable. She was reaching for the dress when Liz grabbed her wrist and pulled her around.

"I don't think so," Liz said. "I'm not giving up on you that easily."

Tabitha sucked in a breast when Liz's hand dipped between her legs again, teasing her. This time, she kept her damn mouth shut. Tabitha stared up at Liz's face, wondering if this counted as consensual or not. She wasn't saying no. At least, not anymore.

"Stop thinking," Liz said. "You're ruining your orgasm."

Tabitha blushed. "I can't tell if I'm going to hate you for this or not," she confessed.

"If I didn't think this was worth potentially ruining our friendship I wouldn't be doing it," Liz retorted.

The situation was so confusing and arousing and Liz looked dead serious even with her hand between Tabitha's legs. She couldn't help it, she giggled and looked away. Liz caught her jaw and made her look up at her. The woman stared down into her eyes, catching each tiny cue as she finally slid two fingers inside.

Tabitha leaned forward and pressed her mouth against Liz's shoulder to muffle her moan. It felt so good to have someone else touch her for a change. Her hips twitched, pressing her pussy harder against her friend's fingers, begging for more.

"You are so fucking tight," Liz murmured breathlessly.

Because I'm technically a virgin who barely masturbates, Tabitha thought silently.

She gripped Liz's shirt and said,

"Please, Liz. More."

Liz gave her exactly what she asked for, squeezing a third finger in while her thumb tapped and rubbed Tabitha's clit, a combination that had her legs trembling with pleasure. When she climaxed she couldn't help the cry she let out, partially muffled against her friend's shoulder. Liz pulled her fingers out, her eyes heated as she leaned against the wall. Keeping eye contact with Tabitha, she sucked her fingers clean, taking her time, as if she was savoring the taste.

Tabitha pulled her clothes on silently. When they exited the changing room, an employee was standing nearby with a suspicious look on his face. Tabitha paid for her dress first and hurried out of the shop, leaving Liz behind. Once she was out of the store, she began to jog. She needed to get away and think. She didn't remember the last time she'd been this active.

It actually felt good.

But... How was she going to face her friend now?