A Forest of Fantasies

Story Info
A forest of fantasy tickles. Gender neutral.
2.4k words
4.91
8.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+.

This story is gender neutral.

"This bus stop seems out of place", I thought as we approached the treeline. There was nobody present at the stop, nor did anyone else exit as I descended the stairs. The doors closed behind me, and I turned to face the bus as it began to leave. I watched it until it disappeared around the bend. I was alone.

Apart from the road and the bus stop, I was surrounded on all sides by dense forest. The sun was bright overhead and the trees were alive with the sounds of spring. I pulled the map out of my pack and studied it briefly, before carefully entering the woods. My eyes searched the ground as I picked my way through the brush. Though it was a pleasant day, I began to grow nervous. What if the path wasn't there? Would I be able to find my way back? I stepped over a fallen log, and my foot landed in soft sand. I sighed in relief. The trail really was there. I adopted a more relaxed pace and took in my surroundings. Warm and breezy, it was a beautiful day. Birds sang and the wind rustled the leaves, creating a gentle music. I was thankful that I wore comfortable shorts and a tank top as I enjoyed the sun on my skin. Just as the map said, I reached the clearing after a short while. Flowers bloomed with wild abandon across the forest floor as butterflies hovered delicately in the air. I entered the clearing with reverence, scarcely believing it was real, and spread out my quilt across the grass.

From my pack I retrieved a mason jar filled with a swirling, golden liquid. I unscrewed the lid, thinking about my friend Jasmine. She had given me both the potion and the map, telling me that if I ever felt like I needed a vacation but couldn't afford one, I should come here. She said that I may see strange things in the woods, but not to worry, because she was a friend of this forest. I smiled, feeling lucky to have such a sweet and talented friend, myself. I raised the jar to my lips. It was sweet and complex, like spiced honey. I drank it deeply, and then laid back on the quilt. I watched the clouds pass. A warmth spread through my body, unfurling from my belly to my fingers and toes. I was enveloped in safety and comfort. I closed my eyes.

After a short while, I felt something soft brush my leg. I opened my eyes, and was surprised to see the shoelaces of my hiking boots were tangled in vines. As I reached for them, the vines began to move. I gasped, but remembering my friends words, I was able to stay calm. The vines pulled at my shoelaces until they were unlaced, and then snaked into the back of my shoes, as if trying to pull them off. I snorted softly as the vines wiggling against the back of my heels tickled a bit. In trying to pull my feet back, I realized the vines were surprisingly strong, and my shoes slipped off easily. Maybe they just wanted me to be more comfortable?

"No wait- pfffhahaha!" I cried as they crawled into my socks next, brushing against my bare feet as they pulled my socks off. "Whew, thank you. I'm much more comfortable now," I assured the vines, wiggling my toes a bit. They were still for a moment, and then began inspecting my toes, as if curious about them. The possibilities of the situation suddenly hit me. My heart began racing and I felt heat between my legs.

"Wait... You're not gonna...?" My voice trembled a bit as I was unable to speak the word. Before I could react, the small, nimble vines began weaving their way through my toes, stroking up and down the undersides and gently scrabbling between them. I erupted with laughter.

"Ohhh shihihihit hahahahaha!" I laid back down on the blanket as I squirmed, my feet wriggling slightly as the vines gently pulled each of my toes apart and explored between them. No spot was protected -- they exploited every nook and cranny of my ticklish toes. My head was spinning until after a short while, I felt the tickling stop, and the vines instead looped around my toes and pulled them back. My soles were pulled taut as my feet were pinned between the vines and the ground. I tried to catch my breath as I sat up.

"Damn you guys really got m-" my breath caught in my throat. Hovering in front of me was a tiny person... No, a real fairy. Their body was golden in the sun, with glittery, fluttering wings. They wore lacy clothing but no shoes, and were smiling softly at me.

"Hello, you must be the friend Jasmine told us about. My, but you are cuter than I thought you would be! The forest seems to love you already." They fluttered down to me and came to stand on my kneecap. Their feet were feather light on my skin. "She has told us all about you, and we have learned even more by watching you. Would you like us to help you feel good? We know things have been... Hard, recently." Their eyes were kind. A sense of benevolence washed over me.

"Y-yes, I would love that," I stammered after finally finding the words. This was unreal. They were so beautiful, I felt hypnotized by their movements. They seemed delighted by my response.

"Wonderful! We'll start right away."

They jumped from my knee and I watched in awe as they grew to human size, fully transforming before landing beside me. They grinned brilliantly. "Sorry if I surprised you! I like to start small so I don't scare humans. You're so delicate," they teased, and then plopped down near my feet. They rubbed their hands together and flashed me a devilish grin. My stomach did somersaults.

"Wait, wait, im- pffhahahahaha!" Before I could form a sentence, their nimble fingers were scribbling against my taut, helpless soles. My toes were totally immobilized by the vines. I could do nothing but howl with laughter.

"Haha, wow! Is this ticklishness? I've had many come to the forest, but you're the first to yearn for this. Most hate it actually!" They scribbled merrily away as my laughter echoed through the forest. Their words barely graced my ears. As tears began to form in the corner of my eyes, they stopped.

"Hahahheheh... Yes.." I breathed, my face flushed with laughter.

"What if I use these instead?" They produced two long, stiff feathers. I looked from one to the other, mouth open, unable to respond.

"I can already tell this is gonna be great!" They winked at me. I braced myself. They lowered the tips of the feathers and began tracing them up and down my helpless feet, every once in a while giving a quick wiggle on a sensitive spot. Though not as intense as the scribbling, I giggled constantly, unable to help squirming a bit.

"HAHAhehehehehehe yesss... Its reeheheally ticklihihiish..." I felt the vines release my toes, and were replaced by the feather tracing between them. My laughter increased. "Especially the tohohohehehesss!" I pulled my feet back. The shimmering fairy before me seemed puzzled.

"Why did you pull away?"

I blushed profusely. "Uhm..it's...well.. it's complicated," I replied.

"Do you want to stop?" That impish grin again. I caught it too late.

"No! No, please... I..." They started laughing.

"I know you don't, just teasing!"

They quickly rose and pulled me up with them. My head spun.

"Let's go to my favorite place," they said, grabbing my hand. Before I knew it, we were flying through the forest. Trees whipped by on each side. I squeezed my eyes closed, afraid we would crash.

"Hey, don't worry! You're safe with me," they giggled. We came to a stop suddenly and I opened my eyes. Before me was a waterfall, flowing into a clear pool of water. Trees surrounded and bowed over the pool. I felt a refreshing mist on my cheeks. The fairy's arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me to a branch hanging over the pool.

"Here, grab on! It's fun to drop into the water from here."

My hands grabbed the branch. The fairy let me go, and hovered in front of me. I looked down. I felt gravity pulling my full weight as the magic wore off. It was a farther drop than I thought, and I felt a twinge of fear.

"Hey, this is really high, and I don't want my clothes to get wet. Can I take my clothes off first?" Oh no.

"It's a little late for that, isn't it?" My new friend teased, circling my body. "Look at all these vulnerable spots to tickle.. oh, this is one of my favorites!" My shirt had ridden up, and they were looking at my bellybutton. I tried to suck my belly in. It was no use. The soft tip of their finger began gently circling and wiggling in my bellybutton. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh no plehehehehehease!" I kicked my bare feet helplessly in the air. My fingers squeezed the branch. I was totally helpless.

"Your little bellybutton is so cute, and you laugh so cute when I play with it. What about a feather?" They produced one of the stiff feathers from earlier and began flicking it in and around my trembling bellybutton. I laughed openly, cheeks flushed as I hung helplessly from the branch.

"Plehehehehehahaseee!" They tickled me a little longer before stopping. They were still grinning in that devilish, adorable way.

"Now you didn't think that, with you hanging here like this, in a tank top, arms high over your head, with nowhere to run... That I wasn't going to get your armpits, did you?" I felt like I was going to pass out. I crossed my legs to soothe my burning crotch. My heart was racing and my sex throbbed.

"Ohhh, yesss..." They purred darkly as each of their index fingers neared my armpits. The soft pads of their fingers contacted my skin and started softly circling around my sweaty pits. There was no resistance.

"Oh plehehease you don't understahahahahand what this does to mehehehehe!" I babbled incoherently. There was no escape. Then, despite my pleading, they began softly scratching the very centers of my pits.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" My deep belly laughs filled the forest. My feet kicked and my body wriggled but I was trapped, exposed, and helpless. Giggling, my fairy friend just kept scritching my sensitive pits.

"Humans have SUCH sensitive pits... You keep them hidden so much of the time... is it because they're so ticklish? You just can't risk someone giving you a soft tickle treatment like this?" They leaned close and teased in my ear, sending goosebumps down my back. I couldn't take anymore. My hands let go of the branch and I plummeted into the pool.

The water was cool and refreshing on my burning skin. As I surfaced, my pretty friend did too, laughing as they shook out their hair. "That was fun!" They giggled, crawling up onto the bank. I followed, my clothes dripping as I sat beside them. Their clothes dried almost instantly.

"I don't have magic clothes like you," I said, pulling at my wet shirt as it stuck to my body.

"Why don't we get them off you, then?" They stood, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. I blushed a bit as more of my body was revealed. They spoke before I could.

"Please don't be embarrassed. Your body is natural, and all bodies are beautiful to us in the forest."

I smiled slightly, but gasped as they pulled both my shorts and underwear down at the same time.

"WAIT-" I hid my burning face in my hands.

"Oh..." I heard them say.

I slowly peeked through my fingers. They were staring at my crotch.

"You got really worked up, didn't you?" A teasing smirk curled their lips.

"I... I'm sor-"

Before I could finish, they placed a finger to my lips.

"Shhh. As if I didn't do this on purpose." They winked at me. "Let me take care of you, just lay back."

I laid back in the soft grass. I felt their hands spread my legs as wide as they would go, and then their fingertips softly tickling my inner thighs. I giggled helplessly, curling my toes.

"Tickle tickle tickle... Ooooh yes..."

I felt their mouth on my sex, their hot tongue swirling against my skin. Waves of relief began to come over me as I seethed with pleasure. The foliage moved around me and I felt two vines lift my arms over my head and then secure my wrists to the ground. Likewise my ankles were secured, spread far apart. As my fairy guardian licked my burning sex, the soft vines began stroking my exposed pits and soles.

"Ohhh goddhahahaha fuhuhuckkk," I groaned, grinding into my friend's mouth.

I felt the ground beneath me give way, and a new set of vines began gently stroking my buttcheeks, crack, and even my hole. I jumped and clenched slightly at the intense tickle, but my friend reached under my body and pulled my cheeks apart, giving the vines full access.

"Don't try to hide anything from us," they growled playfully, "we know all your secret spots."

My belly was pushed upward slightly as they grabbed my cheeks, and a vine welding a feather began softly tickling my taut bellybutton.

I was completely trapped. My pits, feet, belly, thighs, and even my poor butt were tickled teasingly but mercilessly. The fairy's nimble tongue lapped at my most sensitive, tender areas and sucked at my sex, tickling my crotch just as I would do myself. I orgasmed explosively, my arms and legs straining as I screamed with pleasure into the forest, my body writhing against the earth as wave after wave washed over me. My head spun as all coherent thought flitted away and the world went dark.

I woke up on my quilt. Sitting up, I found my clothes were dry and my shoes were still on. The mason jar was empty. I looked around the clearing but saw nobody. Was it a dream? I checked my watch. I guessed I had been sleeping for a few hours -- it was time to get back on the bus.

I walked back to the bus stop. As I boarded the bus and took my seat near the back, I realized I felt completely refreshed. I gazed peacefully into the forest, and -- though it could have been my imagination -- I could have sworn I saw a flutter of golden wings among the trees.