A Fortnight In Paradise Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then went over to the bag I had packed earlier and rummaged around in it to find the special item I had been hiding from Jessica for almost six months. My heart began racing again, scared and excited for what I was about to do. I returned to the beach towel by the fire, grabbed Jessica's hand, and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her on the lips, then bent down onto one knee, signaling to everyone my intentions. I lifted my hands from my sides and opened a little black box, revealing a diamond engagement ring inside.

"Jessica, the love of my life, my true companion in this world, I cannot imagine my life without you. I have been blessed to call you my girlfriend for these last five years, and I would be honored to call you my wife forever. Will you marry me?"

Jessica, overcome with emotion, began crying immediately. Tears of joy ran down her face, and the biggest smile I had ever seen grew across her face. "Yes! Yes! Of course, Jason, yes!" She exclaimed.

I slid the ring on Jessica's left hand, the ring sliding perfectly into place. I stood up, wrapped my hands around Jessica, and she placed her hands on my cheeks, squeezing them and kissing me on the lips with more passion than ever. We embraced each other with more love than we had ever experienced, our feelings overwhelming our bodies.

Keira and Rey jumped to their feet, cheering and clapping at my proposal. The two of them embraced each other, with tears of joy for us flowing from their eyes. Once Jessica had released me, she turned to the two of them and embraced their hugs, all three of them jumping up and down and squealing in excitement.

Once the first wave of excitement had passed, Jessica and Rey were huddled together, looking at the ring and discussing the future, and Keira had walked over to me.

"That was so romantic, Jason. I couldn't imagine a more perfect time or setting for a proposal."

"It felt right to me. I have been trying to figure out the best time to ask. I have had her father's permission for about six months, but our normal life never offered the right time." I told Keira.

"Well, you pulled off one hell of a proposal. If someone ever asks me, that's going to be a hard one to beat." She told me.

"When someone asks, Keira. When." I told her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

After the highs from the evening had passed, the four of us cuddled together under the shelter we made a few days earlier. Jessica pulled in tighter to me than ever, unwilling to let me go. Jessica snuggled up behind Jessica, and Keira behind me. The four of us drifted off to sleep, our lives being complete at that moment.

Up next: Jason and Jessica return to life in Seattle...

12