A Foursome Week, Threesome Forever?

Story Info
Can he keep them both happy?
4.9k words
3.56
26k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers

Warner and Teresa Baker go on an Adult's Caribbean cruise together. They want to try to rekindle their sex life, which has gotten ho-hum after the kids left home. Well, it was heading in that direction even before then. They meet an attractive couple, Maynard and Marcia Nielsen on day one at the inaugural lunch buffet.

They are from the same city, so they have much to talk about while touring the boat's attractions in the afternoon. A bit of touchy-feely and verbal flirtation between the wives and their non-spousal companions gradually developed and were entirely within the spirit of this cruise.

For dinner the couples go to their preassigned tables where the main topic of conversation at both of the tables was the interesting people everyone had met during this first day. The Svenson's said they had just been tourists during the day, but they had intentions to be more playful tomorrow. The Hamilton's boldly admitted they had gone into one of the playrooms and he had gone all the way with two women. His wife was grinning and nodding but seemed to avoid the question of whether she had sex with anyone. The Pratts weren't talking. On that subject anyway.

Warner and Teresa talked about the interesting hometown couple they had just met and enjoyed being with. Teresa suggested they might want to propose a first-night partner swap. The couples had arranged to meet back up in one of the dance rooms, right after dinner, which they did.

In the Flamingo Room they were able to locate each other with the help of cell phones and sat at a table for four. They had no table service, so Warner takes the orders and head to the nearest drink service portal.

When he returns, he sees the Nielsens sitting close together and fondling each other, but his wife is nowhere to be seen. Marcia clues him in, "Some pushy guy came right after you left and practically kidnapped her to the dance floor. She tried to say no, but he took her hand and pulled her up with no apologies. "There they are," she said while pointing at 2 o'clock on the dance floor.

He could see his wife in the arms of a virtual ape, with hands clearly cupping her butt cheeks and her hands trying to push them away. He contemplated going out after her but Maynard spoke up. "Leave 'em be buddy. He can't fuck her on the dance floor and she's a big girl. You chose this boat and with such a sexy wife you have to expect the horn dogs to be nippin at her heels, if not her nips.

At the end of the next number, Teresa heads back to their table with the brute only halfheartedly trying to follow her. Both Maynard and Warner stand up threateningly as they approach, Maynard acted particularly aggressively with clenched fists and the unwanted goon abruptly discontinued his pursuit.

'The creep didn't have very good manners, did he. Teresa?" as Warner takes her arm and escorts her to a seat.

"Well, his actions were entirely appropriate if I had asked the man to yank my pants off."

"Did you my dear?" He asks with a shitty grin.

"I seriously considered it but then I realized I had a handsome hunk back at the table that I wanted to spend my night with."

Warner put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close in confirmation of the nice thing she said.

Teresa looks him dreamily in the eyes and says, "Oh I know you would have jumped in to help too if he got to be too much for Maynard to handle." She smirked, looking back at Maynard with a come hither look.

Maynard caught it and said, "Wise choice my beauty. You won't regret it."

With Teresa again leading the cheer, the four unanimously confirm the planned swapping for the night and the couples soon head to their assigned cabins. Teresa throws her toiletries and one change of outfit and shoes in her small suitcase and Warner walks her over to the Nielsen's cabin. He has his hand around her waist as they walk and lovingly discusses the plan for the night.

"Oh My God Teresa, we're really going to do it?! You're going to share another man's bed tonight!"

"I really don't have any choice but to share his bed, Warner. Maynard has made it very clear he is going to fuck me, and I am damn sure not going to fuck him on the carpet, husband o' mine."

Warner responds, "God you do like to call a spade a spade don't you, honey."

"I don't think this is an appropriate time to mince words. The blunter the better I think, to prevent someone chickening out at the last minute. You are delivering me to my date for our sleepover. He and I already discussed sexual positions on the dance floor. Maynard says he can fuck me 12 different ways by breakfast time. I agreed to most of them, but a couple seem pretty out there, maybe later on in the cruise.

They arrived at the Nielsen cabin in 10 minutes and Marcia answers the door with a suitcase in her hand.

Warner kisses his wife with a solemn smile and wishes her a nice night. He tried to appear calm, but here he was handing the love of his life over for, what he believed to be her first extramarital sex. Maynard took her hand triumphally when Warner offered it to him and said, "Thank you so much, buddy, I promise to use her gently at all times and not to break anything."

Warner said something like 'same to you' as he took Marcia's hand and led her, with her suitcase, to his room. Both couples have sex well into the night before falling asleep in each other's arms. After finishing joint showers, they meet back up for 8:30 breakfast. After eating no one seemed overly eager to get back with their spouse so Maynard rather bullishly suggests that they go their swapped ways again.

The couples split up and spend the day alternating between going to their room for sex, and a little bit of enjoying the cruise-ship sights in between hook-ups. Warner calls his wife's cell before noon and catches her in the Nielson's room, sounding breathless. He puts it on speaker to allow Marcia to join the conversation and tries to catch up with Teresa by phone. She seems too distracted to pay attention and he hears background sucking noises.

"Is Maynard with you, hon?"

"Of course," she says, giggling.

"Can I talk to him, please?" He hears muffled voices discussing something.

"He is tied up, honey, can't really talk right now. Was it important?"

"No biggie, Teresa. I was just going to ask him what part of my wife's anatomy he was sucking on so loudly."

"Nosey." she replied with a grin he could hear.

She tells her husband that Maynard and she were planning on taking an offshore excursion to see the coconut farms. Warner has his nose a bit out of joint that neither of them had bothered clearing the idea with their spouses, but he refers the idea to his new partner who was listening in. Marcia sounds a bit like she might want to join them, but Teresa then seems somehow to discourage that, saying they had already gotten their tickets so they might not even end up on the same boat over. So, Marcia grabs Warner's hand even closer and openly announces that they have some fucking to catch up on.

At dinner hour, they have assigned seating in the dining hall, which is not close to the other couple's table. Warner cells his wife to arrange to meet up, but Teresa says she is already at their assigned table. She says Maynard is with her, they just assumed they were swapping spouses for this evening too. He asks why they assumed as much, and she mumbled something about it was Maynard's thought.

Warner and Marcia sit at the Nielsen's assigned table. The other diners clearly recognized the change from her previous night's spouse, but no one seemed to be too surprised. It was that kind of a cruise, and the two frequently held hands and occasionally kissed during the passable meal.

Maynard and Teresa join the Bakers' assigned table and enjoy a nice sea bass dinner and conversation with the others. Teresa does a more graceful job than her husband had, formally introducing Maynard around as her partner for the night, casually explaining that she had traded partners.

After dinner they excuse themselves with Maynard boastfully shaking hands all around and saying they will see them the following night. As they walk out he grabs her hand possessively, like lovers often do. They share a lounger in one of the dance clubs and kiss a lot between and during some erotic dances. Then they try the hot tub and kiss heavily and openly, while feeling and fondling each other. He got so into it that Teresa actually came out loud.

That gets them so worked up they head to their cabin for another night together. They fuck, but only twice, and fall asleep in each other's arms. Maynard says, "good night, sweetheart", Teresa mumbles "good night, I love you".

In the morning, with no contact to or from their spouses, they do their potty breaks and teeth brushing and kiss passionately, which leads them straight back to bed for a nice leisurely morning copulation. Afterward, Maynard leans back and looks her in the eye, and says, "I think I may be falling in love with you too."

Sadly, Teresa goes on her period later that morning and rather quicky becomes a bit of a bitch about it. Maynard ducks out and heads back to his own room to find Warner and Marcia in bed at 11 AM deeply involved in intercourse with the tempo of lovemaking. They just keep quietly exchanging love messages and orgasms right in front of her husband.

Without seeming to even notice Maynard, they dress each other to go to lunch and then, as an afterthought, politely ask him if he wants to join them. He said he better go back to take care of Teresa. Warner says, "give her our best" as he puts his arm around Marcia and leads her to the door while kissing her hair.

There is much more that could be said about the rest of the week during which Warner and Marcia get closer and more deeply loving and inseparable. They each say they have never felt so close and bonded to another human being other than their spouses. At the same time, Maynard and Teresa are back to regularly enjoying every manner of non-vaginal sex but showing some signs of stress in their day-to-day relationship. They no longer even talk about their spouses, just assuming their swap was permanent for the life of the cruise.

On the last day of the cruise, Maynard and Teresa have one more vigorous fuck, thinking it would be their last one. They dress and go around the ship revisiting every pleasant memory of the beautiful ship. Meanwhile, Marcia and Warner stay in bed totally engaged in love-making for hours. The ship docks about 15:00 and they exchange phone texts saying they would meet up near the disembarkation point.

Warner and Marcia did not appear to be actively looking around for anyone but eventually get spotted by the straying spouses. Teresa shows her biggest smile as she eagerly approaches her husband, leaving Maynard behind.

"OMG honey, what an amazing cruise, but it is SO great to be back where I belong again." She tries to hug him and kiss him. He neither joins in nor repulses her impulses. Just stands stock still.

"Honey, don't just stand there like a marble statue, treat me like your woman!"

"Sorry, sorry, honey...for a solid week you have not been my woman, not one little bit. So, I have accommodated, and it will probably take me some time to get to prioritizing you again."

Teresa is befuddled and more than a little hurt. She especially doesn't like seeing Marcia's arm circled tightly around her husband's arm as they talk. Maynard seems lost in the crowd, puzzled face trying to sort out what is going on with his wife and the woman who was his during the cruise. Neither was paying any attention to him until Marcia turns sharply to him and says, "Maynard, I am going home with Warner where I will feel like I am wanted. You have my phone number, keep in touch.

It was hard to tell which of the gathered spouses was more aghast at that pronouncement.

Lot of wrangling but Warner firmly announces that Teresa and Maynard had led the way in deciding they were going to hook up a week ago, and he and Marcia went along with that thinking a swap for one night would be fun, and they did have fun. But then Maynard & Teresa decided, without even consulting with their spouses, that it was not a one-night swap, it was a weeklong full-cruise swap.

Now Warner and Marcia were going to do some deciding. They will decide when the swap ends, if ever.

Both women leave the dock with Warner, who opens the passenger door for Marcia and the back door for his wife, who is furious. Even more so when he explains something to Marcia that his wife already knew. Warner owns another home in town that he inherited from his parents. It has been rented out fully furnished as a long-term growth asset and income producer. The recent tenants had left town and the home was currently vacant. So, he and his new partner, Marcia, were headed there to live. Until they decided that this swap was over and done with.

They drop an angry and uncooperative Teresa off at her home and head to the empty rental residence. In a mock newlywed maneuver, Warner picks up Marcia side-saddle and walks her into their 'honeymoon home'. After dinner, the two don't even try to contact their spouses, they just go to bed, turn on the TV and snuggle while they watch the news. Such married couple behavior.

Monday Warner wakes up next to his brand new 'wife' and showers up. By the time he gets dried off he sees that the master bed is empty, and he hears tinkling in the kitchen. Fully dressed he runs down to catch her flipping the fried eggs and hot toast in the toaster. He loves how this woman seems to have become his live-in partner with nary a hiccup. But that creates a feeling of sweet concern for her, but his rising boner should not be confused with overwhelming and true love.

After eating he kisses Marcia on the forehead and gives her a squeeze and a goodbye as he heads off to the office to catch up on all the issues that accumulated over his week off. About 11:00 he gets a call on the office phone. Not surprisingly it is his long-lost significant other, sporting her most pleasant voice. "Warner, honey, do you have a minute to chat?"

"Just about one minute, Mrs. Baker. What's on your mind?"

"Oh, God, honey. I am SO sorry I fucked up like that on the cruise. I hope you know I love you best of all and that I am sorry I behaved like a total turd. I'm so sorry."

For nearly a full minute he was unable to speak, then finally said, "I'm so sorry, too, honey. The way you avoided me cut deep and really wasn't called for. I had already consented to the sex exchange and was rather enjoying being able to stick it in young Marcia whenever the mood took us."

"I'm glad you did have fun with her. But I am totally not glad you are shacking up with her now. I haven't even talked with Maynard since we left the dock and I don't have any notion ever to do so. He tried to call me 2 or 3 times, but I didn't even answer."

"I hear you loud and clear, dear. Let me think about what the next step should be. Marcia is young and vulnerable, and she seems to think she is Mrs. Baker now. I care about her, and I need to sort it all out. Give me a day or two. Goodbye for now." He disconnected mid-word on her response.

Meanwhile, Maynard Nielsen was not having a good time. He has been living alone since that bastard Baker took away both of the women. And Teresa won't even answer his phone calls, after they had shared the hottest week of lovemaking since Sampson met Delila. He keeps thinking he should call his own wife. But what would he say? He's not 100% sure he wants to rekindle that marriage. She's great in bed but she can get on his nerves sometimes. If she has grabbed on to that Baker dude she might not even want to come back home.

When Warner returns to 'home' he is greeted warmly by Marcia and he can't help but give her kisses and a hug in return, even though it did not feel quite like the daily homecoming he enjoyed from his wife Teresa. She had found some lamb chops in the freezer section of the fridge and took a guess at how rare he liked them cooked. If he liked well-done she could always put them back on the grill section of the stove.

After they finished he caught her up to date on his back-to-work day, he appreciated her attempt to follow along, but he knew it was pretty much Greek to her. Then, as newly married couples do, they went out to the big couch and had TV sex until it was time to go to bed and have more sex. "I'm never going to get tired of this," he said, as he realized it was getting just a smidge tiresome.

Warner thought the perfect marriage would mean a long slow intercourse at bedtime, a nice blow job upon waking, and a loving butt fuck when he gets home from the office sounds about right. He's not a kid anymore.

The next day was pretty much a repeat, but after he ate the nice dinner she had prepared for them he resisted Marcia's attempt to start the fucking again. "Honey, let's talk about where we're at now, o.k.?

She knew this was coming, and dreaded it, not assuming it would be a proposal of marriage. Which she was prepared to grab if it did come. She took his arm and snuggled close on the couch, looking into his eyes like a puppy dog.

"Marcia, sweetie, this has been one wonderful 8 or 9 days with you, and I hope our relationship will never come to a complete end." He kissed her eager mouth but kept it brief. "But things are just dangling with my wife and your husband, and I don't think that can go on forever. How do you feel about that?"

Happy to be invited into the conversation she said "Oh God, lover, I don't want them to hurt either, but I have come to realize over the last few days that my so-called husband can take it or leave it when it comes to me and that makes me feel like shit. I want to stay with you if you'll have me."

He said, "Well, I can say being with you forever would certainly not be a fate worse than death," smiling, he kissed her on the mouth. "But I realize that I still care for Teresa, despite her bitchy behavior onboard. She has not hooked up with your Maynard even once. She wants me back."

Marcia feared it was coming but did not want this to end. "Warner, I love you. Does that count for anything?"

"It counts a great deal, lover. And I do love you too. But monogamy is so not an easy choice to make. Why won't God let me have you both?" He broke down and sobbed.

Marcia made one of those instant reactions that make or break relationships. "I don't think God gives a shit about us. I myself would let you have both!" and then she was crying too.

He grabbed her in a tight hug and pulled her down beside him on the couch. Neither uttered an intelligible word for several minutes. "Why don't you call her and tell her the two of us are coming home?" She said with a laugh. Instead, he called Teresa and got her on the 2nd ring. Moving into the other room to talk away from Marica to talk.

"Got a few minutes?"

"Yes."

"Babe, if you'll still have me I want to come home now."

"Yippie Kai Yeah!"

"But there is a significant 'if' clause." He cautions.

"If?"

Well, Marcia would be a fucking wreck if I just dump her back on her old door stoop. Maynard has not been very friendly towards her, and it sounds to me like he may want out of their marriage altogether. She is in no condition to live here on her own. I am keeping her until she gets stronger."

"You are confusing me, Warner. First you say you want to come back home, then you say you are keeping Marcia. Make up your fucking mind and tell us all."

"With your permission, Teresa, I want to come home and bring Marcia with me to stay with us for a while."

"Oh, is that all? Sure, I guess. We have a couple of guest rooms. She seemed like a nice gal from the little contact we had on the ship. Bring her along, just make sure she knows she has to move along in a few weeks and make sure she knows you are hands off to her."

Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers
12